LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Embarrassing Adult Baby scenes

J.Quinn

What, in your opinion, is the MOST EMBARRASSING (however you would want to define that) adult baby scene(s) in all of media?  This can include ANY mainstream media in which a person is dressed like a baby for any reason.

I'd nominate this scene from Unhappily Ever After, where sexy College co-ed Nikki Cox has to undergo an adult baby initiation in public.

• Like 2

This did not happen to me, but it is absolutely  precious It was described by a Sissy here who is a tow year old baby girl". I am a "very little girl", not a Sissy

She was watching cartoons in her diaper and baby dress She then went into the kitchen where "Mommy" (wife) was talking to a neighbor lady who was aware Mommy asks if a change was needed. The neighbor says "I'll check her", or something like that and gets under her dress and under the top of her diaper. The Sissy was really humilited and did not like it at all

A two year old baby girl would not have been humiliated or even grasp what was going on in those terms. A fine example of "be careful what you wish for [even by implication', you ust might get it". When you are in a short baby dress, anyone who can may. And if you are a Sissy, is it not all about humiliation? That is why  I always make sure to keep my dresses, skirts and babydolls DOWN to keep my panties from showing, even in front of just my dollies

@Little BabyDoll Christine: That's nice, but we're talking about scenes from movies, TV, comics etc.

@Lost Little Neppy: I forgot about that... nice choice, lots of embarrassing moments in that one.

Here's another I just remembered: Kitty Pride from x-men dressed like a giant baby in front of her teammates (I think this is from Excalibur.) It's nice because Kitty was always kind of the runt of the X-men, always trying to prove herself to her teammates (who sometimes saw her as "just a kid.") She was also kind of an annoying know-it-all, and it was great to see her taken down a peg in front of her fellow heroes.

Kitty_pride_pampered.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, J.Quinn said:

@Little BabyDoll Christine: That's nice, but we're talking about scenes from movies, TV, comics etc.

@Lost Little Neppy: I forgot about that... nice choice, lots of embarrassing moments in that one.

Here's another I just remembered: Kitty Pride from x-men dressed like a giant baby in front of her teammates (I think this is from Excalibur.) It's nice because Kitty was always kind of the runt of the X-men, always trying to prove herself to her teammates (who sometimes saw her as "just a kid.") She was also kind of an annoying know-it-all, and it was great to see her taken down a peg in front of her fellow heroes.

Kitty_pride_pampered.jpg

That scene was from Excalibur, and oddly that's probably the oldest looking they drew Kitty Pryde's face.

I nominate The Baby 

https://www.shudder.com/movies/watch/the-baby/d2dea11bfcef711e  for embarrassing.

I haven't seen this one, The Milky Life, but I've heard it's pretty bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/21/2022 at 3:12 PM, J.Quinn said:

Kitty_pride_pampered.jpg

Well, nobody said that going in. The only clue was the topic being "Diaper  References". Well; the reference is our very own DD forum AND the story, if the Sissy was being honest is TRUE. lSo, locall and legit, not imported and staged. What is not to like about that?

33 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Well, nobody said that going in. The only clue was the topic being "Diaper  References". Well; the reference is our very own DD forum AND the story, if the Sissy was being honest is TRUE. lSo, locall and legit, not imported and staged. What is not to like about that?

I don't want to turn this into a whole thing, I just want to stay on track. This thread is in the section specifically meant for references in mainstream media and the first post clearly states I'm looking for "adult baby scene(s) in... media". I'm not invalidating your story, this just isn't the place for it.

10 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

That scene was from Excalibur, and oddly that's probably the oldest looking they drew Kitty Pryde's face.

I nominate The Baby 

https://www.shudder.com/movies/watch/the-baby/d2dea11bfcef711e  for embarrassing.

The Baby is another classic, great call. Any parts in particular stand out to you?

Never even heard of Milky Life before... wonder how much they had to pay Micky Rooney for that!

13 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I nominate The Baby 

I'm going to agree with that nomination, but add an additional reason. My best friend knows I'm a DL and has seen me in a diaper (we'd both taken benzodiazepines about 15 years ago, which made for loose lips. I'd shown him some pics on my HD too). It's one of my biggest regrets.

Recently we started watching his Shudder acct. and I was thrilled to see Joe Bob Briggs, as I was a huge Monstervision fan back in the '90s, and since then, my friend has really gotten into JBB's Last Drive-In Show. On his latest visit, we were watching the new season, and eventually got to "The Baby". We watched part of it, but both decided to stop. I'm sure the whole time, he was recalling me in a diaper from over a decade ago. It was pretty awkward. 

On 9/22/2022 at 8:57 PM, cruxshadow said:

I'm going to agree with that nomination, but add an additional reason. My best friend knows I'm a DL and has seen me in a diaper (we'd both taken benzodiazepines about 15 years ago, which made for loose lips. I'd shown him some pics on my HD too). It's one of my biggest regrets.

Recently we started watching his Shudder acct. and I was thrilled to see Joe Bob Briggs, as I was a huge Monstervision fan back in the '90s, and since then, my friend has really gotten into JBB's Last Drive-In Show. On his latest visit, we were watching the new season, and eventually got to "The Baby". We watched part of it, but both decided to stop. I'm sure the whole time, he was recalling me in a diaper from over a decade ago. It was pretty awkward. 

:blush: 

Another one I just remembered-- Does anyone else remember the episode of The Jetsons where the guy robs a bank and uses "baby gas" on the guards to escape? The one guard screams "OH no! Baby gas!" and then they're both helplessly acting like toddlers. Nothing major, a very quick scene, no diapers or anything, but boy did I want to get my hands on some of that baby gas! It was something I loved to think about-- the victim knows they're going to be reduced to acting like a helpless baby, but they're powerless to stop it. Are they dimly aware somewhere inside that they're acting in such an embarrassing way, or is their adult side totally submerged until (if?) it wears off and they regain their senses and are forced to live with the shame of acting like a baby in front of everyone!

I remember watching the rest of the episode very intently, hoping the robber and his hot girlfriend (or maybe even Jane and Judy ??) would get a snootful of the gas and wind-up adult babies at some point. Sadly, IIRC the baby gas was only used the one time.

I've always wondered what the story was about that song, because it hits really close to home, and is a very well-produced song.  That is a professionally produced video, and it had to be produced and written by somebody who is familiar with ABDL (and not adverse to it).

I don't know, but it apparently aired on Comedy Central. That would be why the production quality is high. I'm guessing some sketch show like SNL.

Google is my friend.

Very shortlived Canadian CBC TV show The Vacant Lot, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vacant_Lot.

Episode 2. 

About 17:45

Edited by ValentinesStuff
Added more info.
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 12:41 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I don't know, but it apparently aired on Comedy Central. That would be why the production quality is high. I'm guessing some sketch show like SNL.

Google is my friend.

Very shortlived Canadian CBC TV show The Vacant Lot, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vacant_Lot.

Episode 2. 

About 17:45

This show was actually quite good. I'd never seen this episode before. The show featured Nic McKinney (brother of Mark McKinney- Kids in the Hall, News Radio), and was directed  by Lorne Michaels from SNL. 

I got a kick out the song. Good and rare find         

On 11/3/2022 at 8:49 PM, Megalo said:

La Vida Lactea, poor quality and I don't know how to embed, but full movie.

That one is a disturbing movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Boston Public had an episode where a bullied teen is stuffed in a locker wearing just a diaper. One of the teachers who lets him out is the very beautiful Jeri Ryan

Oliver Beane had a good one too, as did Seinfeld

That one from Unhappily Ever After is one of my favorites

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the game but

This entire episode of the Cartoon Network show Chowder was just very embarrassing to watch. But specifically this scene. The entire premise was a bunch of men pretending to be babies to avoid having to work. 

• Like 1