LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies and Luvs etc

square_duck

I don't normally stroll down the diaper isle, but something caught my eye recently.....

Huggies and Luvs have both finally joined the size 7 club, which Pampers dominated for years!

Maybe this is old news...I don't know. As I said, I don't spend much time in the diaper isle....I just thought it was interesting..

If it's old news.....sorry for the post..?????

• Like 2
16 hours ago, square_duck said:

I don't normally stroll down the diaper isle, but something caught my eye recently.....

Huggies and Luvs have both finally joined the size 7 club, which Pampers dominated for years!

Maybe this is old news...I don't know. As I said, I don't spend much time in the diaper isle....I just thought it was interesting..

If it's old news.....sorry for the post..?????

I've gotten both before. Huggies are small, and have no stretch at all. Luvs have some decent stretch (at least for now), and I've been able to get one of them on if only just. I expect Luvs to come out with "New look" packaging before too long, and then they will be smaller and not stretch as much just like the Kroger Comforts line did.

• Like 1
On 9/17/2022 at 9:12 AM, CodHero24 said:

I'm interested in using the bigger sizes as Boosters.

It's always hard to figure out exactly how much they absorb however,

Because these companies like to use phrases instead of specs.

I use Pampers size 6 or 7 as boosters in my diapers all the time. They work great!

• Like 2

In Canada we can get Pampers Cruisers and Pampers Swaddlers in size 7; I have not come across Luvs or Huggies in size 7 yet up here. Cuties apparently has a size 8 diaper called Boundless Youth Diapers, which are rated for 58 lbs +, although, again, they're not in stores, at least up here. Cuties in stores here go up to size 6, as far as I've seen. Their size 8 is available on Amazon, although buying them would only be an exercise in fulfilling my curiosity, because they wouldn't fit anyone in this house and they'd be an expensive stuffer. 

• Like 2
On 9/17/2022 at 3:04 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Until they get size 12 or so I don't really care.

I would absolutely LOVE it if Pampers and Huggies and Luvs came out with Middle School sizes! I would've LOVED that as a 12-year-old little kid.??????♥️? Why don't the diaper companies just make bigger sizes?! Come on, we ALL want it!????????????