LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing myself

Greeny

Hi to all of you!

I'm Greeny and have an age moving up and down between 0 and 4 years old. In real live I'm pretending to be a 41 year old male. I discovered diapers many years ago and developed from a diaper lover to adult baby in recent years. I also have to wear diapers in real life 24/7. Due to being a very shy baby I don't usually join for a chat. I have a lovely mommy taking really good care of me. She is my girlfriend in real lfe and also likes to wear diapers occasionally, she's a diaper lover when she is in private space.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Greeny

• Like 2

Hi Greeny, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad you decided to join us. You have lots of good likeminded people here. So grab a high chair, pull it into the circle, for some fun. Don’t worry if you’re a bit shy, you can jump in anywhere you like, when you like. If you have questions, there’s usually someone willing to help out. Hope to be seeing you around, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Welcome greeny hope you come to chat, we are pretty nice to newcomers 

To be fair, we're pretty nice to people who've been here a while too!  Welcome aboard Greeny!

• Like 1

@Greeny

my name is Brian and I'd like to welcome you to daily diapers. As Mikey would say, everyone is welcome here, so don't feel shy about putting your feet up and just letting your hair down. Everyone that I have dealt with around here has been pretty good, and I consider them family, of course there's always some people like to try to be poopy heads, but Mikey usually takes good care of those.

I'm glad that you have a girlfriend/mommy that takes such good care of you, and sometimes wears diapers in her own private space. I would consider you very lucky because if you have a mommy that is willing to take care of you in that way, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.  There are many individuals here that can give you a lot of good information, tell you a story or two, tell you how they ended up getting here, and they can tell you their unique situation as to how they got into the lifestyle, or the reason that they love diapers, but each person here has a unique perspective, so I would encourage you to read the posts that are here, and then if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to comment in the thread that you are reading. We all try to help each other around here, and we all try to get along.

As bill would say: pull up a high chair sit down and relax: we don't fight at least too hard, and even in the chat, it's not too bad period we have good moderators here that help keep the place in good order, and try to keep the discord to a low rumble. Don't be afraid to comment or ask questions if you need to, don't be afraid to post your own observations and stories and experiences, because each of us can learn from each others travels and experiences.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to one of us, and if you are of a mind, you may follow me, that way you can see what I post. There are also others that you can follow if you notice that there are someone that you like when you read their postings. Each time you follow someone they get to see that you follow them, unless you hide it, and you get to see that they follow you, if they follow you, because your notifications panel, the bell, will have a number beside it and it will tell you all of your notifications. If you mentioned somebody, that particular person will get the notification in the bell, and they will be able to see that you commented on their postings. You have to use the @ in order to do that.

Again welcome to daily diapers and enjoy your time here!

Brian

• Like 1