LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A little late maybe. ;)

Hello, little ones. I'm Daddy K. An older, mature fellow with a gentle nature. Some of you have met me in chat already. 

I'm quite happy to have found this site. Yes, I'm a new daddy but I do have knowledge. And I'm learning quickly. 

I'm pretty easy going, love a laugh. Love giving attention, too. 

I look forward to interacting with more of you as I get to know the site better.

• Like 1

@IslandDaddy

my name is @~Brian~, and I've been a member for almost three years. I've also been on chat many times before. I welcome you. It's nice to see that we have more individuals joining our ranks. You may be a new daddy, but as you said you have the knowledge and you will learn quickly.  I am sure that there will be plenty of individuals that you will be able to speak with about many things, and you will learn a lot about different people here. I know that part of my hesitation was that I needed to finally come to the realization that wearing diapers and using them as intended cause me a little bit of angst. Once I started talking to several people here, many of them who I trust a lot, I finally realized that it's no big deal, and using diapers is as normal as normal can be. Being that I'm disabled, and that I have mobility issues, as well as the fact that I am aging myself, it makes perfect sense for me to use diapers and wear diapers, and it also allows me to deal with the feelings that I have been dealing with since I was eight years old period when you are incontinent it is one thing, when you are a diaper lover it is another, and when you add both of them, you can finally get to the point where both needs are satisfied, medically and emotionally. I can't tell you how relieved I am to be able to understand that. I try to help people as well, giving them information giving them advice, and just being there as a friend. There have been many times myself through this entire crazy pandemic, where my entire life has been turned upside down, and during the worst of the pandemic when nothing was opened, and we didn't get a chance to go very many places, I was online from about 4:00 PM to 4:00 AM calling during the times of the pandemic it is very hard sometimes to be able to deal with stress emotions depression and other things, but with friends like we have on DD, it makes it easier to deal with. I don't mind having to deal with wearing diapers anymore, it doesn't bother me, but what I try to do is try to help others understand that it shouldn't bother them either. It's basically a stigma or something that is burned burned into our consciences that diapers are bad, are the feelings that we feel because we're turned on by diapers should be quashed: nonsense: it makes us a part of who we are, and as much as we can we should allow our true selves to be out there for people to see and know about.

With this of course comes responsibility, so we shouldn't end up flaunting ourselves, but we shouldn't be afraid to be who we are. Many people have taught me this, and I do understand that there are people that are going to wonder about us, and why we feel the way we do, so it is our responsibility as a community to educate those that don't understand, or those that are questioning themselves so they have a better understanding of what they are dealing with period there are many people who may question why a loved one feels the way they do, or why they may wear or use, and that is what I try to help people with as much as I can. Also try to be a friend and be there for others when they need

I welcome you to DD, and I say to you that I am glad that you are here! Many of us are on a journey here, many of us have accepted who and what we are, while there are others that are still trying to figure out what's going on, and people who are working through the acceptance process, and there are others who just say I am who I am, and they enjoy themselves. I can tell you from experience that wearing diapers has lowered my stress level to almost zero: I mean if you're wearing a diaper you have nothing to worry about if you have the proper equipment: you can just let it go colon that's what everybody tells me let it go let it go let it go

you will see me in the chat from time to time: I'm not sure how many times a week I'm on anymore, but there are people as you know who can strike up very interesting and very intelligent conversations, while others can be funny witty or other things like that. It all depends on who you're talking to, when you're talking to them, what subject comes up, and all of that. I've been a chat operator on another server, so there's a lot that I have seen, and a lot of people that I have helped, so I've been through a lot of it. I actually like daily diapers because I think of it as being in @DailyDi Mike's living room, and we're talking like guys do, acting like Big Brothers or Big Sisters or little brothers or little sisters, following all the rules, getting along and just having a good time period sometimes Mike has to crack the whip, but for the most part everybody is cordial and friendly and we don't have too many problems. Daily diapers is a family, a welcoming place, a place for everyone as Mike would say.

Welcome and enjoy yourself and come see us in chat sometime

Brian

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Hi and welcome. Looking forward to seeing you in chat. 

@Babygeebee @PeachiUwU

I would agree: remember however, that if we have Princess peachy in the chat system: we would definitely have to make sure that her Highness is well protected by her knight army.Chat isn't that scary, but we must make sure that she is well protected .

?????????

Brian

• Like 2

Thank you all for the warm welcome and comments. This feels like a community I can contribute to openly and freely. It's a happy place! I feel the love and happiness here already and it's only been a few days.

Here's some ?????? for everyone!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, IslandDaddy said:

Thank you all for the warm welcome and comments. This feels like a community I can contribute to openly and freely. It's a happy place! I feel the love and happiness here already and it's only been a few days.

Yummy! Thanks. ??

• Thanks 1

@IslandDaddy

15 minutes ago, IslandDaddy said:

Thank you: it's always nice to have yummy treats like that!As I said this place is very welcoming and very supportive welcoming everyone. If you have any questions or any problems, either message a staff member, or feel free to hit me with a message . It'll also be nice to see you in chat when you see fit.

Brian

Hi, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Please come on in, and make yourself at home. As you can see, there’s plenty of good likeminded people here. If you have any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1