LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It it harmful to drink too much water? (or... Yet another great argument for not holding in your pee!)

I just found this Youtube channel not too long ago, and I am enjoying a lot of their videos! This one popped up in my recommended video feed, and I remember when this actually happened in the news, and was always wondering about the physics and science behind it.

This video also reminds me of another post I saw online a while back called, "Wearing Nappies Can Seriously Manage Your Health!", which talks about someone with acute IBS symptoms, who decided to just let go and allow himself to poop anytime he felt the need. He found that a lot of his negative symptoms of IBS completely vanished after he stopped trying to hold back his movements.

Makes me wonder just how many people are suffering from chronic conditions that could easily be alleviated simply by not intentionally "backing up" your body's natural waste removal systems as a result of "holding it". I mean, why do you think they call them "waste products"?

• Thanks 1

Back when I was a kid, it was "recommended" you drink 8 8 ounce glasses of water a day, which equates to 64( US) ounces. 

Or 1/2 (US) gallon. This can be achieved by drinking 2  32 oz bottles ( 1 US quart) through out the day. I try to do thus, by carrying plastic reusable 32+ oz bottles with me, and in my car. I try to drink at LEAST 2, a day, and push for 3, while it is hot, since I sweat a lot.....andI get really tired when I don't drink enough....

• Thanks 1

@FreeFlowin@feralfreak@square_duck@PeachiUwU

Thank You for that information!  I knew of "water intoxication", and that it was bad, but this video is GOOD, and seems to explain WHY it is bad, and HOW it can affect the body as a whole.  My Mom and Dad used to have us keep up the liquids in the summer or when sick, but NOW I know why they would tell me to "Slow down, Bud", and one day, I remember walking about a mile as a teen, and I hadn't done that before, so I would drink a TON after this, because I was tired and weak after that excercise, and had to rest.

NOW, I understand WHY they said that, and Yes, I knew that drinking too much water is bad, but after seeing this, it brings it HOME to Me: YIKES!!

Brian

(Followed - 8/5/2022 ~Brian~)

• Like 1

Don’t forget, just about any liquid you drink, contains water. So as far as staying hydrated, everything counts. Of course certain things, have an effect to contribute to dehydration, like alcohol. 

• Like 1