LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinklz Brand Diapers: Where to Buy?

Thanks to the incompetence people at NorthShoreCare.com, I'm no longer able to buy my favorite brand of diaper there. For whatever reason, they keep rejecting my orders no matter what form of payment I use. Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal Credit, etc, all get rejected. It's on their end as I've talk to Paypal and my banks. They say there isn't anything wrong and that the payments should be going through. NorthShoreCare just keeps rejecting them.

Anyway, anywhere else I try buying this diapers? I've tried looking at Amazon but they are $30 bucks more plus shipping since they don't offer Prime this item. 
FYI: I'm in the US. So trying to buy from the actual site won't work due to them only shipping to the EU.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Huh, never heard of this site. But the diapers seem cheaper in comparison to NorthShoreCare.com. I'll give the website a try. Thank you very much. ^^

3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Shade_Koopa

Perhaps you shoud shoot a message to @NorthShoreAdam, as he could then check this out:  He does answer here on DD, so he may see this post, but try sending him a PM and tell him of what is going on :)

Brian

After spending half the day going back and forth between their support, it's clear they are idiots. All they did was tell me it's my fault my account keeps refusing the order.  Clearly not the case after talking with my 2 banks and Paypal Credit Support. I don't have the patience to deal with them anymore. They have lost me as customer. They can go to hell. 

• Like 1

I'm mostly a lurker here. Usually to read some stories to check the "diaper references in media" forum.

So far, that sight seem to be working. My order is already being shipped. No "bank" issues like NorthShoreCare was trying to say I had. 

• Like 2

Try crinklz.ca thats where I bought my last hulk  order last year they list company's in the US and they may ship direct but not sure my order arrived quickly (GTA area just out side of Toronto)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 5:27 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

I see you already "resolved" the situation.  LLMedico is my source for Cinklz as well.   Hoping they get the two new prints soon. 

There's new prints? I see the normal, space, and aqua themes on the sight. What new prints are you talking about?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Shade_Koopa said:

There's new prints? I see the normal, space, and aqua themes on the sight. What new prints are you talking about?

Buckeneer and Princess. They will be available in a few weeks. The new prints I can give two hoots about but they are in the style of the original crinklz.

• Like 1
On 9/14/2022 at 9:37 PM, MegaChar said:

Buckeneer and Princess. They will be available in a few weeks. The new prints I can give two hoots about but they are in the style of the original crinklz.

Original Crinklz? I guess I'm missing something here..

• 3 weeks later...

I just ordered the Crinklz Buccaneer direct from their site.  I'd trust it just as much as any other. It's no different than ordering from ABU or Rearz or Bambino.  But if you want the new prints, you have to go there because none of their resellers have them yet. 

That would be Crinklz.ca (for North America),  not crinklz.com (Europe).

On 7/28/2022 at 5:30 PM, Shade_Koopa said:

Anyway, anywhere else I try buying this diapers? I've tried looking at Amazon but they are $30 bucks more plus shipping since they don't offer Prime this item. 
FYI: I'm in the US. So trying to buy from the actual site won't work due to them only shipping to the EU.

XP Medical sells all products from Thrust Vector including Better Dry and Crinklz. They have them at lower prices than I've seen on other sites. Service is fantastic!

This may seem ridiculous, but have you called Northshore? You might be able to do it over the phone as I have on more than one occasion. You can also call XP Medical -- they're very helpful. They've both taken my credit cards over the phone with little or no problem.

On 10/18/2022 at 4:41 PM, ppdude said:

XP Medical sells all products from Thrust Vector including Better Dry and Crinklz. They have them at lower prices than I've seen on other sites. Service is fantastic!

This may seem ridiculous, but have you called Northshore? You might be able to do it over the phone as I have on more than one occasion. You can also call XP Medical -- they're very helpful. They've both taken my credit cards over the phone with little or no problem.

I'll give that site a look. So far LLMedico is working out for me.

Oh, I called Northshore after the issue with the order. After the bullshit run around saying it was my banks fault and my address was black listed, I won't be dealing with them ever again. If they don't want my business, I'll go somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats so weird! I use northshore religously and never had issues with them..... ill keep your experience in mind though. But i order cases of crinklz from them and have gotten replacements from them be ause of defected diapers....... always treated me well. 

Im sorry that had happened to you and glad you found an alternative site to purchase from. 

Also check out myinnerbaby.com they have so many other brands that im going to try and get onsies from 

• Like 1