LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much variety is there in your daily diaper rotation? (also, first post ever!)

Hello there everyone, so glad I finally pried off my shell and came here! As the title asks, I'm curious to know just how large the variety of products that people use on a day-to-day basis is. Do you keep your stash to one or two particular high-quality plastic-backed disposables, or do you incorporate a wide range of things daily, such as pull-ons, cloth-backed disposables, cloth washables, ect? Do you use plastic pants all the time, sparingly, or never? Do you always use boosters or do you just stick with highest absorbancy diapers you can get? Do your choices in what to wear differ much when going out in public/doing lots of physical work?

There's no right or wrong answer here, it's all in whatever works for you. I'm just legitimately curious, no judgement. :) But the reason I ask is this (this is the long part)....

So... this is my first post ever, on any ABDL site, even though I've known about online ABDL communities for at least 15 years and I've known about my own interest in this diaper thing since I was only 7 years old (this was back in the days of Windows 3.1, keep in mind). It's only been in recent years that I've been able to feel comfortable enough to express who I am and sort of embrace it, even in an anonymous sense. So please be gentle with me here, I'm new, and I'll do my best to be a good ? while I'm here!

Anyways, why I asked the question... So I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I feel like at some point, I will eventually want to pursue urinary untraining at the very least, maybe even both some day far down the road. I haven't had the opportunity to wear for long periods of time as of yet, but as my life circumstances continue to improve, I've found myself with more and more time to explore this 'interest' of mine. Recently, I got a chance to wear 24/7 nearly uninterrupted for two weeks straight. In that time, I treated myself as though I absolutely needed diapers, even allowing myself to go undiapered in jeans and letting my bladder soak myself to reinforce that idea. I started to calculate out some of the logistics of how much it would cost and the other types of arrangements I'd need to make to make wearing full time 24/7 a reality.

One of those things I realized is that (at least for me), having a large variety in my stash at all times would be crucial if I went that route. Just a tiny bit of TMI here, I notice that I tend to have most of my bowel movements in the morning, before 1pm. After that, I might not have another movement again the rest of the day unless I eat a ton of food. So for the mornings, it makes no sense to put on a super-thick premium diaper right away, because I'd probaby just end up messing it and needing to change it right away (I genuinely try to always change out of dirty diapers as fast as possible). So for the mornings, pull-ons or re-tapeable thinner cloth-backed diapers seem like much better options for me, as I could take them on and off to use the can for #2 if nessecery.

Night times have a different set of challenges though. I know that if I went down this road, wetting at night will eventually become a thing, and currently, I sleep in the same bed with my significant other. Now, full stop, I just want to say I found a wonderful partner who I've been with for over 11 years. I've shown them everything about my diaper interest and have been totally honest with them, even about my desires for incontinence and to wear 24/7. They were understandably a bit weirded out at first, but the more I show them the stories from this community and explain how it makes myself and others feel, and that it's something a bit more than 'just a fetish', the more accepting they have become of it over the years, and it's getting to the point of being much more of a normal thing for them when I do decide to wear around the house.

However, one thing they still have a hard time getting over is "the crinkle", which I think would be much more noticable at night, especially when sleeping in the same bed. So in that instance, I feel like having nice thick cloth reusable diapers for use at night would be the best option. They would crinkle a lot less and wouldn't look as "diapery" as disposables, so I think it would help them feel more comfortable with me wearing to bed. Plus, I think it would save some money long-term too. It would also help a lot if I could find some kind of waterproof diaper cover that doesn't crinkle, so if you all have any ideas for nice silent covers for cloth diapers, please let me know!

tl:dr: If I were incontinent, I could easily see my day going like this; Pull-on/cloth disposable in the morning, plastic premium disposable for the afternoon/evenings, cloth re-usable diapers at night. But I'm just curious what you all tend to use, and if there are things I'm not thinking of. Also, feel free to ask me anything about my DL interests or anything else you'd like to know about me! I've just never spoken to the community in any capacity before, and I'd finally like to do that here :) 

One final story, sorry this got so long, but you might like this: So recently, I decided to test out just how noticable my diapers would be to my SO if I wore them around them. I put on a Crinklz (ironically enough) around 2pm and wore it until nearly 1 in the morning, and I used it quite a bit. I didn't wear any type of cover or any regular underwear over them, plus, I wore my tightest skinny jeans in my wardrobe. I pointed out to my SO at around 9:30pm that I had been wearing a diaper nearly the entire day, and they said they didn't even notice! That was a huge deal for me... my SO knows me better than anyone, and they scope out my crotch from time to time (for many reasons) and if THEY didn't notice it, I can imagine most other people aren't going to either. And I didn't change my routine any, I still did chores, mowed the lawn, sat right next to them, went out for a drive to the store, bent over a lot, and I had reached a point where I was so saturated that I looked like I was wearing the world's largest groin cup under my tight pants, and yet they STILL didn't notice, not even the crinkle they were worried about. Just thought that story might help some of you feel a little bit better about things like going out diapered in public :) 

• Like 4

First of all welcome to Daily Diapers. I think you will find you have made the right decision. There are lots of friendly folks here that share their knowledge on this journey we are taking. 

As to your questions. I keep one or two kinds of diapers on hand for regular use. At the moment I have Tena super stretch maxis in the stash. I have used boosters on occasion for extra capacity, but also for thickness which I quite enjoy. I may also wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants over a disposable. This is mainly for the look I want. That said it provides extra protection and makes messes much easier to deal with. 

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to DM me if like.

P. S. Take a moment to introduce yourself in the Newby Nursery. There are many that would like to meet you. 

Hugs Geebee

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

First of all welcome to Daily Diapers. I think you will find you have made the right decision. There are lots of friendly folks here that share their knowledge on this journey we are taking. 

As to your questions. I keep one or two kinds of diapers on hand for regular use. At the moment I have Tena super stretch maxis in the stash. I have used boosters on occasion for extra capacity, but also for thickness which I quite enjoy. I may also wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants over a disposable. This is mainly for the look I want. That said it provides extra protection and makes messes much easier to deal with. 

P. S. Take a moment to introduce yourself in the Newby Nursery. There are many that would like to meet you. 

Hugs Geebee

@FreeFlowin

Welcome to Daily Diapers:  I also agree with my colleague @BabygeebeeI think you made the right decision, because there are a lot of good friendly folks here, whom you will find are awesome people, and they each have unique experiences, stories, and knowledge about the way they have navigated the lifestyle.  Each of us is on our journey though it, and many of them have posted a "Journey Thread" Mine, can be located on my DD Profile, along with information about me and my interests and websites.

As to your questions, I have used the Prevail Air, The Molicare, Abena M4, Tranquility, Rearz Rebels, Rearz Safari, Northshore Supreme, Little for Big, and Northshore Megamax.  The Megamax is my primary diaper, and I wear 24/7, because of incontinence.

Welcome, and don't be a stranger: Feel free to follow me if you wish, and send me a PM if Like ;)

Brian   

• Like 2

Hi FreeFlowin, nice handle btw, welcome to DD.

I mostly use Confidry24/'s for my daytime diapers completely and I use cloth diapers and 7 mil Gary plastic pants most nights. Occasionally I'll stay in my daytime diaper past the point where I have the energy to put on my cloth diapers so I'll just clean up with wipes and put on a disposable. The nice thing about the Confidry is I can wear them during the day or night. I do but other brands occasionally just for something different. Currently I have a Rears Mermaid Tale in my drawer but I'm saving it for a special occasion.

I buy my diapers from Angel Fluff Diaper Co. And they have a line of plastic pants called whisper pants. They come in regular and enclosed elastics. A good rule of thumb is buy samples or a small packs to make sure they fit right and work well.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2
15 hours ago, FreeFlowin said:

Hello there everyone, so glad I finally pried off my shell and came here! As the title asks, I'm curious to know just how large the variety of products that people use on a day-to-day basis is. Do you keep your stash to one or two particular high-quality plastic-backed disposables, or do you incorporate a wide range of things daily, such as pull-ons, cloth-backed disposables, cloth washables, ect? Do you use plastic pants all the time, sparingly, or never? Do you always use boosters or do you just stick with highest absorbancy diapers you can get? Do your choices in what to wear differ much when going out in public/doing lots of physical work?

There's no right or wrong answer here, it's all in whatever works for you. I'm just legitimately curious, no judgement. :) But the reason I ask is this (this is the long part)....

So... this is my first post ever, on any ABDL site, even though I've known about online ABDL communities for at least 15 years and I've known about my own interest in this diaper thing since I was only 7 years old (this was back in the days of Windows 3.1, keep in mind). It's only been in recent years that I've been able to feel comfortable enough to express who I am and sort of embrace it, even in an anonymous sense. So please be gentle with me here, I'm new, and I'll do my best to be a good ? while I'm here!

Anyways, why I asked the question... So I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I feel like at some point, I will eventually want to pursue urinary untraining at the very least, maybe even both some day far down the road. I haven't had the opportunity to wear for long periods of time as of yet, but as my life circumstances continue to improve, I've found myself with more and more time to explore this 'interest' of mine. Recently, I got a chance to wear 24/7 nearly uninterrupted for two weeks straight. In that time, I treated myself as though I absolutely needed diapers, even allowing myself to go undiapered in jeans and letting my bladder soak myself to reinforce that idea. I started to calculate out some of the logistics of how much it would cost and the other types of arrangements I'd need to make to make wearing full time 24/7 a reality.

One of those things I realized is that (at least for me), having a large variety in my stash at all times would be crucial if I went that route. Just a tiny bit of TMI here, I notice that I tend to have most of my bowel movements in the morning, before 1pm. After that, I might not have another movement again the rest of the day unless I eat a ton of food. So for the mornings, it makes no sense to put on a super-thick premium diaper right away, because I'd probaby just end up messing it and needing to change it right away (I genuinely try to always change out of dirty diapers as fast as possible). So for the mornings, pull-ons or re-tapeable thinner cloth-backed diapers seem like much better options for me, as I could take them on and off to use the can for #2 if nessecery.

Night times have a different set of challenges though. I know that if I went down this road, wetting at night will eventually become a thing, and currently, I sleep in the same bed with my significant other. Now, full stop, I just want to say I found a wonderful partner who I've been with for over 11 years. I've shown them everything about my diaper interest and have been totally honest with them, even about my desires for incontinence and to wear 24/7. They were understandably a bit weirded out at first, but the more I show them the stories from this community and explain how it makes myself and others feel, and that it's something a bit more than 'just a fetish', the more accepting they have become of it over the years, and it's getting to the point of being much more of a normal thing for them when I do decide to wear around the house.

However, one thing they still have a hard time getting over is "the crinkle", which I think would be much more noticable at night, especially when sleeping in the same bed. So in that instance, I feel like having nice thick cloth reusable diapers for use at night would be the best option. They would crinkle a lot less and wouldn't look as "diapery" as disposables, so I think it would help them feel more comfortable with me wearing to bed. Plus, I think it would save some money long-term too. It would also help a lot if I could find some kind of waterproof diaper cover that doesn't crinkle, so if you all have any ideas for nice silent covers for cloth diapers, please let me know!

tl:dr: If I were incontinent, I could easily see my day going like this; Pull-on/cloth disposable in the morning, plastic premium disposable for the afternoon/evenings, cloth re-usable diapers at night. But I'm just curious what you all tend to use, and if there are things I'm not thinking of. Also, feel free to ask me anything about my DL interests or anything else you'd like to know about me! I've just never spoken to the community in any capacity before, and I'd finally like to do that here :) 

One final story, sorry this got so long, but you might like this: So recently, I decided to test out just how noticable my diapers would be to my SO if I wore them around them. I put on a Crinklz (ironically enough) around 2pm and wore it until nearly 1 in the morning, and I used it quite a bit. I didn't wear any type of cover or any regular underwear over them, plus, I wore my tightest skinny jeans in my wardrobe. I pointed out to my SO at around 9:30pm that I had been wearing a diaper nearly the entire day, and they said they didn't even notice! That was a huge deal for me... my SO knows me better than anyone, and they scope out my crotch from time to time (for many reasons) and if THEY didn't notice it, I can imagine most other people aren't going to either. And I didn't change my routine any, I still did chores, mowed the lawn, sat right next to them, went out for a drive to the store, bent over a lot, and I had reached a point where I was so saturated that I looked like I was wearing the world's largest groin cup under my tight pants, and yet they STILL didn't notice, not even the crinkle they were worried about. Just thought that story might help some of you feel a little bit better about things like going out diapered in public :) 

Hi there @FreeFlowin, welcome to posting on DD! You are around my age and I found your story to be somewhat similar (but not quite) to mine.

To answer your question, I've been wearing almost full time for the better part of a decade and legitimately 24/7 for around over 2 years. I am trying to untrain my bladder and bowels (whichever happens, one, both, I don't care) but so far I'm still fully continent and just have reduced control at times.

My daily diaper is whatever I have on hand. Like you, I have a large bowel movement in the morning, especially after eating, and am fine the rest of the day. Knowing that, I try to stay in my night diaper (if I used a disposable that night) until I make #2. I had the pleasure of wearing North Shore Megamax for a few months and I have to say, they work really well for both #1 and #2. You're probably like me and don't like to waste a premium diaper so I would use my Megamaxes sparingly for #2s, but always for #1. When I'm not wearing Megamax, my usual daytime diaper is either an Abena L4, BetterDry, or Confidry 24/7 (the latter being my favorite of the three). At night, I've started wearing cloth more to save money (which is working out quite well). When I'm in cloth diapers from the night before, I usually make #2 in the potty monster rather than in my cloth diapers for practical reasons, but usually am able to stay committed to untraining as much as possible. When in a saturated wet disposable, #2 is no problem and I clean up accordingly.

As far as variety goes, I like to find a good daily diaper and stick with it. Usually the thicker and more absorbent, the better, considering cost and all that. If I could, I would use Megamax or Trest for everything, even dry diaper #2s, but economically, it's better to have a little variety. It's mainly about long-term 24/7 costs at that point. If you generally just wear a diaper once in a while then it doesn't matter much what you wear. I've found that wearing double/triple-thick cloth diapers at night saves a lot of money on buying disposables, but they're more of a hassle to deal with (which is great if you're willing to put in that work and effort). If your partner is a-okay with your fetish/lifestyle, then laundering your own cloth diapers regularly should pose no hassle.

A note on untraining. You have to be willing to go mostly all the way at a minimum, and all the way at the max to obtain your desired level of diaper dependency. You can't half-ass it, so to speak. If your partner is willing to accept this and is supportive, this is a good thing and should be worth your while. If at any point you see some resistance, a common thing is to stop, but if you're serious about untraining, you can't let life events get in the way -- because you're incontinent! It's a permanent and total thing. If that's up your alley, you're in the right place. Also another note on untraining, it's not like the so-called "12 month program". If you're like most people I've (anecdotally) seen, untraining will takes multiple years, even if you concentrate on something like bed wetting. Just keep your expectations manageable on this point is all I'm saying.

Regarding the crinkle. I can't understand why your SO has a hard time with the crinkle. That's like, the best part! If they are okay with everything else, untraining and diaper dependency and all, the crinkle should be the last thing on their minds. Can't say I understand it, but if it still works for yall then whatever. Do what makes you happy -- full on crinkle or not.

Again, welcome to posting on DD! I look forward to more contributions from you. Cheers!

• Like 2
On 7/26/2022 at 5:07 PM, Babygeebee said:

Hugs Geebee

Thanks so much! I'll head over to the Newby Nursery and introduce myself there!

I haven't tried any of the Tena products in a long time, but I remember the Tena Slip Maxi being one of the best ones I tried way back in the day. 

*hugs

On 7/26/2022 at 8:11 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@FreeFlowin

Welcome to Daily Diapers:  I also agree with my colleague @BabygeebeeI think you made the right decision, because there are a lot of good friendly folks here, whom you will find are awesome people, and they each have unique experiences, stories, and knowledge about the way they have navigated the lifestyle.  Each of us is on our journey though it, and many of them have posted a "Journey Thread" Mine, can be located on my DD Profile, along with information about me and my interests and websites.

As to your questions, I have used the Prevail Air, The Molicare, Abena M4, Tranquility, Rearz Rebels, Rearz Safari, Northshore Supreme, Little for Big, and Northshore Megamax.  The Megamax is my primary diaper, and I wear 24/7, because of incontinence.

Welcome, and don't be a stranger: Feel free to follow me if you wish, and send me a PM if Like ;)

Brian   

I think this thread will end up becoming my "journey" thread, and I will keep you guys updated here when I do decide to go on more adventures with this 24/7 thing! :)

That's quite the extensive list, and I believe I've tried just about every one of those brands at some point, with the exception of Little For Big, which I've never heard of until now. The Molicare Slip Maxi's (the blue plastic-backed ones, which used to be purple) are some of my favorites of all time; the plastic is super soft and the leg cuff fit is perfect for me. However, I never really liked the Megamaxes. I think the reason why is because when I tape up my diapers, I put the bottom tapes rather low, so I can get a nice tight fit around the legs and inner thigh. With the Megamaxes, I can't do that because of the landing zone, so no matter what size I try, they always seem to have a loose fit around the legs/thighs, which doesn't make me feel secure.

Looking forward to trying more of the Rearz stuff though, especially the Incontrol line, which looks amazing!  

On 7/26/2022 at 9:13 PM, FretaBWet said:

Hi FreeFlowin, nice handle btw, welcome to DD.

I mostly use Confidry24/'s for my daytime diapers completely and I use cloth diapers and 7 mil Gary plastic pants most nights. Occasionally I'll stay in my daytime diaper past the point where I have the energy to put on my cloth diapers so I'll just clean up with wipes and put on a disposable. The nice thing about the Confidry is I can wear them during the day or night. I do but other brands occasionally just for something different. Currently I have a Rears Mermaid Tale in my drawer but I'm saving it for a special occasion.

I buy my diapers from Angel Fluff Diaper Co. And they have a line of plastic pants called whisper pants. They come in regular and enclosed elastics. A good rule of thumb is buy samples or a small packs to make sure they fit right and work well.

Hugs,

Freta

Glad to be here! *hugs

Confidry 247's have always been one of my favorites as far as bulk and feel is concerned, but I have NEVER used one to it's full capacity before. They just hold so gosh darn much fluid that I always feel like there's a ton of unused padding still when the time finally comes for me to use them for #2. That being said, if I do reach a point of nighttime wetting, they might be the thing that I would need. They do have a ton of coverage in both the front and back, which would help a restless sleeper like me.

Also, thank you so much for the plastic pants info, I had never heard of Angel Fluff before, I will check them out!

Also, I am open to more questions about why I want to persue this, what my life is like otherwise, how my partner feels about all this, ect. so feel free to fire away! I'm going to go introduce myself in the newbie area now :) 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, jonbearab said:

Hi there @FreeFlowin, welcome to posting on DD! You are around my age and I found your story to be somewhat similar (but not quite) to mine.

To answer your question, I've been wearing almost full time for the better part of a decade and legitimately 24/7 for around over 2 years. I am trying to untrain my bladder and bowels (whichever happens, one, both, I don't care) but so far I'm still fully continent and just have reduced control at times.

My daily diaper is whatever I have on hand. Like you, I have a large bowel movement in the morning, especially after eating, and am fine the rest of the day. Knowing that, I try to stay in my night diaper (if I used a disposable that night) until I make #2. I had the pleasure of wearing North Shore Megamax for a few months and I have to say, they work really well for both #1 and #2. You're probably like me and don't like to waste a premium diaper so I would use my Megamaxes sparingly for #2s, but always for #1. When I'm not wearing Megamax, my usual daytime diaper is either an Abena L4, BetterDry, or Confidry 24/7 (the latter being my favorite of the three). At night, I've started wearing cloth more to save money (which is working out quite well). When I'm in cloth diapers from the night before, I usually make #2 in the potty monster rather than in my cloth diapers for practical reasons, but usually am able to stay committed to untraining as much as possible. When in a saturated wet disposable, #2 is no problem and I clean up accordingly.

As far as variety goes, I like to find a good daily diaper and stick with it. Usually the thicker and more absorbent, the better, considering cost and all that. If I could, I would use Megamax or Trest for everything, even dry diaper #2s, but economically, it's better to have a little variety. It's mainly about long-term 24/7 costs at that point. If you generally just wear a diaper once in a while then it doesn't matter much what you wear. I've found that wearing double/triple-thick cloth diapers at night saves a lot of money on buying disposables, but they're more of a hassle to deal with (which is great if you're willing to put in that work and effort). If your partner is a-okay with your fetish/lifestyle, then laundering your own cloth diapers regularly should pose no hassle.

A note on untraining. You have to be willing to go mostly all the way at a minimum, and all the way at the max to obtain your desired level of diaper dependency. You can't half-ass it, so to speak. If your partner is willing to accept this and is supportive, this is a good thing and should be worth your while. If at any point you see some resistance, a common thing is to stop, but if you're serious about untraining, you can't let life events get in the way -- because you're incontinent! It's a permanent and total thing. If that's up your alley, you're in the right place. Also another note on untraining, it's not like the so-called "12 month program". If you're like most people I've (anecdotally) seen, untraining will takes multiple years, even if you concentrate on something like bed wetting. Just keep your expectations manageable on this point is all I'm saying.

Regarding the crinkle. I can't understand why your SO has a hard time with the crinkle. That's like, the best part! If they are okay with everything else, untraining and diaper dependency and all, the crinkle should be the last thing on their minds. Can't say I understand it, but if it still works for yall then whatever. Do what makes you happy -- full on crinkle or not.

Again, welcome to posting on DD! I look forward to more contributions from you. Cheers!

Hey there! Glad to hear from someone around my age with the same sort of feelings as I have. :)  I'll try to respond to each of your paragraphs one-by-one:

Paragraph 1 & 2 (after your intro): You are correct, I don't like to waste a premium diaper right away on a #2 that sneaks up on me out of nowhere, so I have found that sometimes it's better just to stay in the one you were wearing the previous night until you can "fully" use it the next morning and change out into a fresh, clean one. I've tried to get into the habit of keeping a fresh disposable near my shower/bathtub, so that I can freshen myself up fully and be ready to jump into a fresh dip the moment I towel myself off (making sure I always keep my junk pointed at the shower drain in case I have an accidential void while drying myself off!). 

I'm not a huge fan of the Megamaxes (as stated above), but the M4's, BetterDry's (and Crinklz off-shoots), and especially the all-plastic-backed Molicare's (purple/blue variety) are some of my favorites of all time, but I could see myself using ConfiDry's at night with a plastic cover to keep myself totally secure. 

Paragraph 3: I have heard only a little bit about Trest diapers, but everything I hear about them is overwhelmingly positive, so I will try to get my hands on some asap! For nights, Ill probably consider using a disposable underneath a cloth diaper cover or some sort of plastic pants. 

As far as the cost, I calculated out the average number of how many diapers I would need to use per month when I did my 2-week experiment that I mentioned above. I found, like most others, that I would go through, on average, about 2 packs per week, or about 1 case every two weeks. This equals out to about $200 per month on average in disposables (about 2 cases per month). Honestly, if I were to explore this path, I do not consider that to be an outrageous cost whatsoever. There are surgeries and perscription medications that cost FAR more money than that every month, and I am thankful that I don't have those sort of expendatures. For me, I kinda feel like if I don't try to explore this diaper path soon, I might not ever be in a better position to do so in the future. 

As far as the laundering is concerned with resusables, my partner is all for it. In this household, we are all about reducing the amount of waste we produce here, and so as long as I can dispose of the majority of my messes by dumping them in the toilet and washing off the rest, they are fine with that. 

Paragraph 4: I hear you as far as untraining is concerned. I was raised to "never half-ass anything", and I would likely apply that same philosophy to 24/7 wearing and dependance if i went that route. In fact, the main reasons I haven't tried to go down that road sooner are mostly the cost (and life circumstances that would allow for the lifestyle, ect.) and the fact that deep down, I think my subconcious mind knows that I could probably see results really fast if I tried hard enough... almost scarily fast...

So for the last 10 years or more, I've been working on a visualisation technique that helps me easily release whatever my body wants to when wearing diapers. I asked myself, at what points in my daily routine did the muscles for my bladder/bowel control feel most relaxed, and I realized that they were at their most relaxed state whenever I would stand above the toilet to take a leak. So what I did was focus on all the muscle groups that would relax themselves whenever I went to take a leak, and refocus myself into that same relaxed state throughout the day no matter what postion I was in. Walking, sitting, laying down, bending, working, didn't matter, I would focus on identifying those tense muscle groups and relaxing them no matter what I was doing, and I suddenly found myself being able to wet in nearly all of the above scenarios after only a year of practice (more or less).

Eventually, I came up with another technique where I visualised the toilet morphing itself into a diaper and attatching itself to me. I practiced this to associate those feelings of letting go with the same feelings as wearing a diaper, so that all the association with the feelings of relaxation weren't specifically directed at the toilet itself. I have no idea if this technique would work for anyone else, but for me, I became incredibly good at it, especially after having practiced it for over 10 years. In fact, that experiment above that I did to see if my SO would notice my diapers/crinkle? Well, I used that same visualisation technique the entire time I wore that diaper, and by the time it was fully used, I was at a point where any cough or sneeze would make me pee a little bit. I actually had to focus on flexing and working my kegel muscles for an hour or so after I took off that diaper to regain the full feeling of control back. And that was just after wearing a single diaper! Just imagine if I would focus on that technique for 6 months or over a year. A lot of people say "be careful what you wish for" and I think deep down I know that if i gave it a really serious shot, I might not ever be the same.

THAT BEING SAID, if I do decide to go that route, this thread will be the first place I will go back to if I want to keep you all up-to-date on my journey! :)

Paragraph 5: As far as the crinkle, there is a part of me that understands where they are coming from. Until I helped to make diapers more of a normal thing for them, they didn't have any good associations with diapers and/or peeing yourself. There was some bits of trauma with them related to those things, and at first, they could not understand why I took so much comfort in wearing something that made them feel so icky. They also have to use maxi pads, which can also be loud and crinkly, and can also be embarrassing, so I can see why the sound isn't a pleasant thing to them.

Also, I understand that my diaper thing is my diaper thing, nobody else's. If I want to persue this lifestyle, it is 100% my choice, therefore I should be 100% responsible for managing it. I would never push my interest on anyone else unwiling, or be an exhibitionist about it, period. That being said, I feel like some level of "noise management" is part of the equation when getting into the whole 24/7 thing, so at the very least, I would want to have the tools/clothing on hand to be able to manage that aspect of it if I needed to. 

That being said, I'm sure my partner would eventually grow more used to the crinkle, as they have grown to have a healthy acceptance of everthing else so far, but I'm just trying to be considerate here. I don't want to be a jerk about my diaper wearing (or anything for that matter), I just want to be able to do what I feel makes me happy. They now know that millions of people, old and young, all ranges, wear diapers, for all kinds of reasons, and that it's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, it's really 'small-beans' in the grander scheme of things. It's just another form of underwear, one which some people must use all the time, but one which lets people live much better lives than they could otherwise, no matter the reason you choose to wear them. 

• Like 1

My cloth diapers are all the same, but the PUL covers have different designs. I very occasionally wear a Rearz disposable, but I'm basically a cloth diaper lover.

• Like 1
On 7/28/2022 at 8:02 AM, BabyJune said:

My cloth diapers are all the same, but the PUL covers have different designs. I very occasionally wear a Rearz disposable, but I'm basically a cloth diaper lover.

Gotta have some variety in your designs and such, that's part of what makes it fun :) I might have to ask for your insights on cloth diapers since that seems what you primarily wear. Rearz is one of the brands I have not tried anything from yet, but I will try to do so soon!

I have very little variety as is comes to diapers as I prefer cloth. This said during the day while at work I wear disposables for convenience and then I turn to attends M10 for they do a half way decent job not to thick and sufficient absorbency to get me through the day. I am not very demanding as it comes to choice of diaper but I am very demanding as it comes to plastic pants.