LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposable Diapers

21 minutes ago, diapered47 said:

What are the best disposable diaper to buy and that holds a lot. I've been using Bambino diapers but they have gotten so expensive. 

I really like using ABU. I use their Diapees like super dry kids and ABU preschools and ABU cushies! They hold LOTS and LOTS of pee-pees for your baby bladder. And the designs are ALWAYS so cute! I LOVE them SO MUCH!!!!?????☺️♥️????????♥️???? They REALLY DO make me feel like a BIG BABY!!!!!???????☺️♥️??♥️????♥️??

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, diapered47 said:

What are the best disposable diaper to buy and that holds a lot. I've been using Bambino diapers but they have gotten so expensive. 

Just a note that Bambino is offering 15% of cases right now!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Just a note that Bambino is offering 15% of cases right now!

Wow! that's REALLY GOOD to know Mikey. thanks!!!!!!????????☺️

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Not as much as I love you ??☺️♥️??♥️????♥️??

Hahaha!!!! And not as much as I love you my Little Ashy! You're so cute! I wish we could hang out together! We would have so much fun.????? I wonder what we would do with each other!? But whatever it would be, I just know it would be awesome. Especially to have you by my side buddy! I DEFINITELY want you as my big brother!?????????

• Like 2

I'm a big fan of Northshore's Megamax, and, to my surprise, the ABU Little Kings & AlphaGators are very functional products... but not cheap. In terms of bang for the buck, it's probably the Megamax or Rearz' Inspire originals, maybe? You can get some smoking deals on their Lil' Monster/Lil' Splash disposables, and I like those a lot for daytime diapers, but they're more of a medium-duty product. It all depends on how you do your math, though. I can get 20 hours out of an Alpaca or a Mermaid Tale or an InControl Elite Hybrid. They cost like $5 each, but if I would otherwise have worn two $3.50 diapers in that timespan, in theory, I'm ahead. The only problem for me is, once they get north of maybe 60% capacity, they're so big that I can't really do anything away from the house, because they feel like they're visible from space. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Finger painting whilst eating pizza wearing nothing but diapers could be fun.

Oh, I like that! Especially the wearing nothing but diapers part, and finger painting.???????♥️?? And LOTS of hugs and Cuddles on the couch, watching TV together!???☺️ And I KNOW I would be one year old, but I DON'T know how old you would be buddy?!♥️?????????

• Like 2
3 hours ago, diapered47 said:

All brands have seen price increases.   But, for a best cost per unit, the Abriform is still probably going to be the winner.   As far as higher capacity products, Crinklz/Betterdry would probably come in 2nd based on cost/unit.   However, I need to update my spreadsheet as I know prices have all changed in the past few months.

• Like 3

Northshore products are a high quality product that tries to remain reasonable in costs. Betterdry too is a great product, but you might have to shop around for pricing. ABU has great products, but you pay a premium for them,but they are nice as a "treat"

I use a lot of Seni products, both the 'quatros' and the 'super plus's'. They are a woven, non plastic outer shell, which means they are quiet and descreet. The quatros hold quite a bit, and on a cost per unit basis, they actually are a great value, especially since they are an import ( to the US) and they perform surprisingly well!! ??

Abena also has good products in the M4 or L4 you might check out. 

As for Bambino, I am sure they are great products, but I stopped wearing them due to sizing. I wear a medium in most everything, but their medium is to small, and I am between sizes, so the Large would be to big...*sigh* 

Have fun shopping!!

• Like 2

Northshorecare MegaMax diapers are awesome.  They hold a lot.  Their Supreme is also a good diaper. 

ABU diapers are also a great choice.  PeekABUs hold a lot. I also like their Little Pawz diaper. You can mix and match 4 packs and get a case discount.  Their Alpha GatorZ diapers are amazing,  but you can't get them with the mixed half case discount yet, so they're pricy.

Better Dry/Crinklz are great diapers and they are reasonably priced. 

Most diapers cost less per diaper if you buy by the case. Look for sales. Especially around holidays. 

• Like 3
On 7/26/2022 at 10:06 AM, Spanky said:

Most diapers cost less per diaper if you buy by the case. Look for sales. Especially around holidays. 

CVS and Walgreens have coupons, and you get points through their app...Don't know about Walmart.

• Like 1