LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiiiiiiii~~~~~~

Hi there! I'm Becky!~ I'm a trans girl from down under, a little, and currently padded, soon to be wet and spending my first ever night in diapers tonight because the BF is out! I'm here to meet and hopefully chill with other likeminded people, and hopefully learn some things because while I'm extremely familiar with a lot of kinks, the finer points of loving diapers is not something that I encountered at all when working!

Would love to chat to anyone!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Beckybird said:

Hi there! I'm Becky!~ I'm a trans girl from down under, a little, and currently padded, soon to be wet and spending my first ever night in diapers tonight because the BF is out! I'm here to meet and hopefully chill with other likeminded people, and hopefully learn some things because while I'm extremely familiar with a lot of kinks, the finer points of loving diapers is not something that I encountered at all when working!

Would love to chat to anyone!

@Beckybird

good morning Becky: my name is Brian and I welcome you to daily diapers! If you are looking to have some fun with like minded individuals that share many different and unique characteristics, you have come to the right place. Whether you are looking for information in our forms system, where you can read and reply to postings ask questions or simply play some word games, or you want to chat with a lot of like minded individuals, you will find that each person and situation and story is unique and special, and you can learn a lot of information about people as you continue to interact.

A little about me: I've been a member for almost three years: I became a member here in August of 2019 when I started dealing with having accidents and bouts of incontinence flare up in the summer of 2018, and I would ask the doctor questions about getting diapers if it was necessary. At the time, I was simply looking for a way to be able to stop sweating through to my wheelchair cushion, because that was throwing off in order that was not pleasant, and I noticed that it was because of it being hot and sweaty all the time. At that time, I asked him about diapers, saying that I feel that I may need them in the future. He told me all I had to do was ask, and we would discuss it and it would be pretty easy to get them. Fast forward to August of 2019, and I had been having issues with IBS diverticulitis and accidents, and I having a disability have been dealing with mobility issues as well, being that I have cerebral palsy and use a wheelchair. I finally got up the courage to ask the doctor for help, and he gave me the diapers that I wanted, but it took me over five weeks to get them, because every time I would ask for better product, everyone would tell me that the diapers I was being sent were the only things available. I got a little upset and told the ladies in my state, that they ought to go to specific ABDL websites that sell diapers and look at what a diaper actually was: I told them that anything that is not plastic backed does not qualify as a diaper in my mind: anything that I would need would have to be a lot better than this, because I was having accidents both directions and I could not be using these supposed diapers, because it felt like I had a bounty paper towel wrapped around my waist.

Four weeks after that, I was able to get a diagnosis for incontinence both directions and I was also able to get it put on my medical records. Additionally, because of the way the doctor requested it, I was able to get an opportunity to give the state my top five diapers, and that the top of the list was the mega Max. She told me that she would look into it and get back to me, and in two days I had what I needed, and I was all set. Meanwhile, I became a member here, because I knew of this site since I was 23 years old, and I AM 50 today: because of the good people here and because of the information that I was able to obtain, I now have a better understanding of what I am dealing with, and I've talked to several members here, many of whom I respect very much, and they told me that what I am dealing with is normal, and that not only am I incontinent but I am also a diaper lover myself, and I was also told that that is not uncommon, and not to worry about it. Suffice to say that I am glad that I am here, and because of good friends here on daily diapers, I have accepted my incontinence and the fact that I love diapers, and I am glad that I am now wearing them 24/7, because it is a lot easier to deal with what I am dealing with now, because my diapers deal with my incontinence and the feelings associated with them, and I feel like a piece of me has been restored if you know what I mean.

If you are looking for someone to educate you as to the finer points of diapers and liking them, this is the place to be, because there are a lot of people who like diapers, and can tell you how they make you feel or how they make them feel. For me, I always liked diapers for some reason, but everything in my head kept telling me that it was OK to like them, but then something else in my head tells me that I was crazy, that it's just a fantasy, or something that is a no no: for years, I had to suppress this feeling because I did not want someone to think that I was crazy, or that I was otherwise infatuated with it. I've liked diapers ever since I was 8 years old and I have a friend who was like it since she was 13. Because of friends like this, I have a better understanding of the fact that liking diapers and using diapers and wearing diapers is not strange weird, or inappropriate, and I learned that once you come to accept incontinence or the fact that you need diapers, then you can explore the fun part of it, because you already use diapers, you need the diapers, so you might as well go all the way and enjoy the feeling of wearing using and enjoying them. From there you can add the other aspects of the lifestyle. Some people like onesies pacifiers bottles, and other baby equipment. Some of us are adult babies some of us adult kids, some of us are incontinent, but in the end we are all are here because we share one thing in common: diapers!

When I first became a member here, I had already known of several individuals that we're staff here for many years. When I realized that I had the feelings I did, and I was questioning myself, I knew right away that this is where I wanted to be. I then met friends like @DailyDi (site owner) and many of his friends who assist him on the site. I also was lucky enough to meet people such as @Evelyn Dellcerro, and her wife, @Transfusionelle, and many other awesome people. Now, daily diapers is almost like a large family, and I could not be happier being here period now that I have accepted who and what I am, I always try to help people understand what they are trying to deal with. The hardest thing that I think someone has to deal with is the acceptance piece: the reason why I say this is because it takes a long time to understand what you are dealing with, and 90% of the time, someone coming in here may not even understand the feelings that they are dealing with, and as such they cannot accept what they don't understand, because they don't understand why they feel the way they do. I can tell you from my personal experience diapers feel good, wearing them feels good, touching them feels good, and the plastic back diaper is something that I grew up wearing. I don't know if I can explain to you anymore clearer why they do feel good for me, but if you understand the fact that some things make you feel really special, or make you feel really good inside, like somebody giving you a massage, or somebody giving you a back rub or something like that, you probably would understand what I'm trying to convey: I'm glad I started wearing diapers in 2020, because now it doesn't even bother me anymore: I can't hide the fact that I am incontinent, nor can I hide the fact that I like diapers: it's always been a part of me and those feelings never go away: now I do not have to hide the fact that I wear, use, like or need diapers. I have found that on several occasions my decision has been validated at least 25 times in the last three years, and each time it has been validated, I look around and can confirm to myself conscious self that having diapers was the best decision that I've ever made, wearing diapers makes me feel whole: I'm not sure why it took me so long to come to this conclusion, but daily diapers has helped me in so many ways that I can't even fathom yet.

There are several times in my life that I question why I waited so long: I guess that because of me having accidents, and because of me having cerebral palsy and being disabled with mobility issues, those are two IN's, meaning reasons to wear diapers and use them as they are intended. Now that the doctor has given me the diagnosis on my medical records, no one will question it, and I will always get what I need. You will find that there are many individuals here on daily diapers that share the love of them, and the need of them. Once you start talking to several of them you will understand hopefully why there is an attraction to them.

My friend @Kawaharu, for example can tell you of her experiences with diapers, and how she got started, and how she uses diapers to deal with her issues as well. There are others that are adult kids, and they can give you a different perspective. Now that I understand what I am dealing with in my own mind, I can have more fun, and I don't have to worry about being embarrassed or shamed or any of that. Wearing diapers for me now is as normal as me putting on my socks and shoes every day, it just happens, and I feel more comfortable and more confident because now I don't have to worry if my body decides to release, where it releases or when it releases. You just have to make sure that you have the proper material to deal with the situation.

As far as chat goes: there are many individuals here on DD that like to chat: hopefully, you will be able to find someone who you will find will be able to talk to you, and you will be able to ask any of us in the chat any questions you may have. I sometimes will hang out in the chat myself, but sometimes the chat can be a tad bit slow some nights, but there are times when there are quite lively and interesting discussions, and it feels like we are in the middle of the site owners living room having a discussion drinking our favorite beers or carbonated beverages. Because I have been an online Internet for over 35 years, I've seen a lot of technology changes and a lot of different things have changed over this time period, but having an online chat system allows you to be able to talk in real time with those that you hang out with, and the people here kind of grow on you, and that's why I consider them like family.

It is my hope that you are able to enjoy yourself here, and be able to communicate with many of us and be able to learn something as well. Do not hesitate to let us know if there is something that we can help you with, and if you are reading through our forms, don't hesitate to ask questions or reply with your own experiences should you wish to. @DailyDi says that this place is a welcoming environment for everyone, so don't be a stranger and feel free to come in sit down and enjoy yourself!

Brian

• Like 2

Hi Becky, and welcome to DD. It’s good to meet you, and it’s always nice to see new people come in and introduce themselves. Please come on in, and pull up a high chair, make yourself comfy. There’s loads of good likeminded people here, as you can see. I’m sure you can, and will pick up allot. If you have a question, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
On 7/25/2022 at 9:15 AM, ~Brian~ said:

Wearing diapers for me now is as normal as me putting on my socks and shoes every day, it just happens, and I feel more comfortable and more confident because now I don't have to worry if my body decides to release, where it releases or when it releases. You just have to make sure that you have the proper material to deal with the situation

Wearing diapers for me is how I cope and deal with the adult world and my Incontinence. It's also why being an adult baby, lets me deal with the adult world in my own way and deal with being kept in diapers permanently. Being in diapers is way better than being an adult and I never have to worry about using the potty ever again.

I think the one advantage of being diapered is that you don't have to deal with the adult potties and the nasty gendered bathrooms. Diapers bypass all that and make it less stressful to deal with.

• Thanks 1