LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need a nurse

Only if she's hot, good looking and loves sex!  Oh, and in my case a woman!  And I work in a hospital!  I see lots of cute women, but some I'm old enough to be their grandfather!

I am pretty sure that the LAST thing a nurse would want to do on a date or with a SO is change a diaper!!

Having been to many hospitals ( both work and non work related) yeah, there are some hottie out there,  never asked one out....and you have to remember, like Doctors, Nurses work insane schedules... 24 hours at a time, or  more over several days a week....so they get TIRED also. So to me, though she may be cute....( Sexy or what ever) her job is essentially her life, you don't go into Nursing for the 9-5 hours, or to select what work you do. So I you happen upon one and wind up dating or what not, just be aware of her/his life and the demands it puts them under. They will more than likely want an ADULT first and foremost, someone to be a partner, to work with to build something together. Not someone needy and cranky who takes and doesn't give, but someone who understands them. 

Yeah, I guess it is a nice 'fantasy' , but the reality is much, much different. 

Happy dreaming! ??