LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopy diaper advice

Pretty soon I will be getting mommied and with that will come using my diaper full time. I’m super excited to fully mess my diaper and even have her make me sit in her lap which will make the mess much worse and prolong my messy situation.

It’s all exciting and exhilarating to think about, my question is how long is it good to be in a poopy diaper because I should get changed to avoid a rash? It’s not something I have a ton of experience with and I imagine I won’t be in it for more than 30 minutes at most. But I would love to know what kind of baby products are good to use before a poopy diaper to help prevent rash. Does baby power or baby lotion work better? Any advice and/input is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, DiaperScent said:

Pretty soon I will be getting mommied and with that will come using my diaper full time. I’m super excited to fully mess my diaper and even have her make me sit in her lap which will make the mess much worse and prolong my messy situation.

It’s all exciting and exhilarating to think about, my question is how long is it good to be in a poopy diaper because I should get changed to avoid a rash? It’s not something I have a ton of experience with and I imagine I won’t be in it for more than 30 minutes at most. But I would love to know what kind of baby products are good to use before a poopy diaper to help prevent rash. Does baby power or baby lotion work better? Any advice and/input is greatly appreciated!

@DiaperScent

you should always use a good barrier cream when you are wearing diapers. This is especially true if you are using them for their intended purposes both ways. In addition, you should always keep yourself nice and clean, and when you do that, make sure that you're not sitting in a messy diaper for more than say probably an hour or less. If you don't do it this way, and you don't have a proper barrier on before something happens, it can heighten the rash and make everything extremely red and angry. Take it from a guy that's already done it at least once. Did it last week, and it took me almost seven hours to get the stinging sensation under control. You should always use a good barrier cream when you put your diaper on and you should make sure that you're barrier cream and your topicals are applied again to keep a moisture barrier between your skin and your diaper. The team searched for one possible crash

North Shore sells a barrier cream that is amazing. You would put that on during your change and then you would then put your diaper over the top. You have to be careful however because if you are not, you can get that barrier cream on your fingers and if that happens, you will have a problem because your tapes will get all full of topical and it will not stick properly. Make sure you're always taking care of your skin regardless of what you are releasing. Not doing this properly will result in you being in agony!

Congratulations on getting a mommy and being mommied.  I am sure that she will give you an experience that you will always remember I hope you have fun, and I am sure that she will make you use your diapers as intended.

Good Luck!

Brian

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperScent

you should always use a good barrier cream when you are wearing diapers. This is especially true if you are using them for their intended purposes both ways. In addition, you should always keep yourself nice and clean, and when you do that, make sure that you're not sitting in a messy diaper for more than say probably an hour or less. If you don't do it this way, and you don't have a proper barrier on before something happens, it can heighten the rash and make everything extremely red and angry. Take it from a guy that's already done it at least once. Did it last week, and it took me almost seven hours to get the stinging sensation under control. You should always use a good barrier cream when you put your diaper on and you should make sure that you're barrier cream and your topicals are applied again to keep a moisture barrier between your skin and your diaper. The team searched for one possible crash

North Shore sells a barrier cream that is amazing. You would put that on during your change and then you would then put your diaper over the top. You have to be careful however because if you are not, you can get that barrier cream on your fingers and if that happens, you will have a problem because your tapes will get all full of topical and it will not stick properly. Make sure you're always taking care of your skin regardless of what you are releasing. Not doing this properly will result in you being in agony!

Congratulations on getting a mommy and being mommied.  I am sure that she will give you an experience that you will always remember I hope you have fun, and I am sure that she will make you use your diapers as intended.

Good Luck!

Brian

Thanks for the detailed feedback, would a thick lair of A&D ointment and/or Johnson’s Baby lotion also help?

• Thanks 2
15 minutes ago, DiaperScent said:

Thanks for the detailed feedback, would a thick lair of A&D ointment and/or Johnson’s Baby lotion also help?

@DiaperScent

You are welcome!

I would recommend the A and D ointment, but I would be very careful about using Johnson and Johnson's baby powder: baby lotion also could help, but you would probably want the A&D in your diaper area because you want to have a waterproof barrier between your skin and the diaper. This means that when you release you will not have as bad of a problem because you will not be allowing urine and fecal matter to hang around for long periods of time. The longer you are in a dirty diaper the longer the contents have to cause trouble for your skin. Your mommy should be able to determine for you what would work best, and if she is diligent, you should not have a situation where you have a bad rash. Playing and having fun in diapers is one thing, but you do not want to end up in a situation where your skin breaks down and you end up somewhere because you have that happen. Being disabled, I am fully aware of what skin breakdown is, and I've had that happen a few times. When skin breakdown occurs, you have to be extra careful of how you deal with your skin. If your skin is very raw then it will burn and hurt and you won't be able to touch it, so the best way to take care of this is to make sure you are covered in your diaper area with the proper barrier cream.

If you want to use the lotion, you should put the lotion on probably after your diaper is in place and taped up. You should be careful of the lotion as well, because if you put lotion on, and the lotion gets on the diaper or in the diaper area, it can cause the diaper to breakdown. I'm not sure exactly what diapers that you will be wearing, but I'm sure that you will be using ones that will allow you to fully experience being mommied and babied.     The reason for this is because you do not want a situation where anything that you put on as a topical gets on your fingers, which then would make the tapes full of your product, and as such you would not be able to close it properly and the tapes will not stick. What I do for this is I would put a diaper on first, and then once the diaper is in position before I close it up I then open it up and put it all the way in a down position I apply a liberal amount of the barrier cream covering all areas including my backside if necessary. After that, I take a hand towel that is next to my changing station and wipe my hands off several times and so there will not be any residual cream on my fingers or in my hands. Once I do this, then I'm able to pull the diaper down into position and attach left bottom left top right bottom right top in that order and make sure they're tight if they're tight enough, then it should be comfortable, but do not overtighten your diaper because you want to be able to breathe. Additionally, a diaper is made so that it can receive its contents karma and if you have your diaper too tight you won't have the ability for anything to expand, so make sure that your diaper is not too tight, but tight enough to do the job. As I said before your mommy should be able to determine the best way that your diaper should be adjusted, and you should both work together to make sure that it fits the way it should.

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
word edits

+1000 for what @~Brian~ said.

Take care of your think, it's the most important thing.

Health before anything else.

Now from my experience, I never had real rash.

I wear my diaper for loooooong time (30-36H) and very messy (2L enema). So I think it's also depending of your skin and her tolerance.

I have some cream at home or some talc, it's work quite well (but cream works better).

• Like 1

My G/F is currently in a nursing home to recover from the neglect her aides did . I won’t post photos but to describe it as a new asshole would be putting it mildly , 

instead of being up and diapered in her wheelchair she’s confined to bed and having her wound packed everyday , she spent 2 weeks in the hospital on IV antibiotics because the infection was up in her tailbone , had the infection not caused a bad flare of her MS it would have killed her .

take proper care of your diaper region and insist any care giver does to .

my G/F also doesn’t drink enough to stay properly hydrated so her urine is very concentrated , I have told her many times “I may murder diapers and sometimes wet the floor “ but my urine is not burning my skin off , we wear diapers for a reason , use it and be changed , don’t try and spare a diaper doing it’s job by sacrificing your health .

30 minutes shouldn't cause a rash, even without a barrier cream, unless you have very delicate skin.   I spend several hours in messy diapers without any cream and don't have any problems. 

I only wear diapers when I get a chance to,  so even if I get a little bit of a rash, it goes right away when I'm out of my diapers.

If you are going to be in diapers full time,  then you have to be more careful as your skin won't be aired out and won't heal as quickly.   

Everyone is different and you won't know how your skin will react until you try. 

If you enjoy the feeling of a messy diaper,  then liberally apply some diaper cream and sit in a messy diaper as long as you want to.

You can get Nullo tables that you can start taking a few days before,  with each meal, that will greatly reduce the odor of your poo, if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, like others have said barrier cream is good protection. Everyone has a different tolerance level of how sensitive their skin is, for some an hour or less is all. But for others several hours and up to a day is ok for them. Rashes are very painful and nasty, take care of your skin and you will enjoy the experience greatly. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can tolerate a wet diaper for hours on end without rash. It's the poopy ones where I have the limit.  But I can easily handle up to an hour ... perhaps 2 without any barrier creams.  But it can also depend on the diet. 

As far as creams - I once used Desitin, but then stopped using it because at the time all I could get were tubes that didn't last very long.  I also tried Balmex "Adult Protection", which comes in a pint tub, so cost-wise it's much better, but I don't like the consistency of it.  It just seems "gritty".  It's not actually gritty - it just looks like it.  Definitely not a very creamy appearance.  I've also tried Sudocrem (I get it from sellers on Walmart.com that import it from the UK).  It's definitely far superior to the Balmex in my opinion.   As far as application - I always glove my hand to apply and when done, the glove comes off and into the trash leaving my hands clean with nothing to ruin the tapes.

There are plenty of other products out there... many are basically the same thing - zinc oxide in an oil or wax based carrier.  Just like you might experiment with different brands or sizes of diapers, you should also experiment here with some of the different products until you find the one that you prefer over the rest. 

On 7/22/2022 at 10:46 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

My G/F is currently in a nursing home to recover from the neglect her aides did . I won’t post photos but to describe it as a new asshole would be putting it mildly , 

@Cruiser 03

I am sorry to hear about your girlfriend's current circumstances. Hopefully, whoever is responsible for this is held accountable for this deplorable condition. When you are disabled, you rely on the individuals that you work with to take care of you in every way, and even intimate ways. If someone is neglecting you or not doing a good job, that can be something that can put health and safety at risk.  I remember when I was 30 years old, and I had to have my appendix removed. I had so much poison in my body, that they had to deal with peritonitis. They left me with an ostomy, and they left me with a tube that was hanging out of the opening. I was in the hospital for four weeks, and for about 3 1/2 of those four weeks I was on the strongest antibiotics I think I've ever heard of. During those three weeks, I've seen stuff that was really really nasty and whatever the heck was mixed with the poison, it was so bad that I couldn't even stomach the smell. It took three people to assist the other six when they had to actually help me after using the restroom. It hurts so bad because they cut me right near the large intestine, and I was cursing them for about a week. I couldn't lay down I couldn't turn over I couldn't get comfortable at all. Any attempt to turn over would result in me having a major workout, and then I had to be turned over, so I had to warn them that it would take me awhile and I would hurt and probably use bad language.

instead of being up and diapered in her wheelchair she’s confined to bed and having her wound packed everyday , she spent 2 weeks in the hospital on IV antibiotics because the infection was up in her tailbone , had the infection not caused a bad flare of her MS it would have killed her .

sounds very similar to what happened to me. Whatever this was it was really bad, and it took extra antibiotics extra help and I was on IV's for three out of four weeks. Thank the Lord that whatever happened didn't kill her. I wish her and you the very best, and I hope whatever happens that this can be corrected so this this never happens again.

my G/F also doesn’t drink enough to stay properly hydrated so her urine is very concentrated , I have told her many times “I may murder diapers and sometimes wet the floor “ but my urine is not burning my skin off , we wear diapers for a reason , use it and be changed , don’t try and spare a diaper doing it’s job by sacrificing your health .

Hopefully a situation like this will change her habits. you both are in diapers, and you both need them and you both use them.  When you have to use your diaper use it, and I would keep on doing exactly what you said you did. It is also very important like you said to keep the hydration up. As you said you need to keep those liquids up because your urine can be over concentrated. Prolonged wearing of the same diaper can also result when you keep on filling it, and then you will end up having it be very very strong urine smell. She should continue to drink lots of water. If she doesn't do that she can be in a lot of trouble especially in the summer. The most important thing that I've learned is that you have to keep your liquids up. One day I drank 3 iced teas and that was just regular tea and lemon, I can guarantee you I went four times in two hours.

I wish her and you the best of luck, and I hope her aides get exactly what they deserve, punishment no one deserves this!

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on finding a mommy!!  If you don't mind, would you describe your mommy session afterwards?  I don't mean to be creepy, but I want to live vicariously through you!  ?

Thanks

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Adam Foster said:

Are there any people out there who actually enjoy the smell of poo at least for the most part? And if so what do you think it is that makes you enjoy the smell??

Not sure if this is a discussion on the topic of the smell of poopy nappies and if so what is it your asking? Whether or not you enjoy the smell? What is it you enjoy about the smell etc etc? For me personally I don't mind saying that I actually enjoy the smell of poopy nappies and don't mind changing them either!! Would love to spend time with someone who is more than happy and comfortable with having someone else change their nappies! Especially if they are actually looking for a suitable partner who doesn't mind making compromises!! Believe me I'm more than aware of this being a rather delicate subject and have quite a lot of experience with caring for someone who is unable to do this for themselves and would be more than happy and comfortable having someone take care of this for them!! Nothing is ever going to be an issue for the relationship with regards to your wearing and using nappies 24/7! I promise!!

I don't really enjoy the smell.  I'd love it if poop was odorless.   I  just put up with it because I like the feeling of being in a messy diaper.

When I diaper up I begin by applying a liberal amount of barrier cream and then J&J baby lotion, then I clean my hands and then I pull the front of my diaper up between my legs and give it a nice dusting of baby powder and then tape it up and I never have a problem with the tapes becoming non sticky. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

When I diaper up I begin by applying a liberal amount of barrier cream and then J&J baby lotion, then I clean my hands and then I pull the front of my diaper up between my legs and give it a nice dusting of baby powder and then tape it up and I never have a problem with the tapes becoming non sticky. 

But doesn't your Mommy diaper you too buddy, and isn't it a LOT better when Mommy does it for you?!?????????? After all, you're a baby, BABIES shouldn't be changing their own diapers!??????????♥️??