LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Echo - Ch. 40 (1/7/23)

OK @LittleFallenPrincess, you’ve got me going back for those clues, and now it seems like Julie has enough going for her that she bubbled to the top of my (now very short) list. She’s sweet, clearly cares for Elise, has even asked her if she ever considered dating an Amazon, and treats her with respect. I just want to drop a piano on all of the others. Don’t know enough about Alicia yet, so not totally ruling her out. Going back and seeing things through a different lens, I’m not sure why I was so hung up on Hailey. Well, saving Elise’s butt did help, but now we know why.

• Thanks 1

Chapter 17: ...Work

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

“ELLIE! HELLOOOO? ELLIE, WAKE UP!”

The blurry haze in front of me cleared up as I quickly realised I had fallen asleep at work... again.

“ELLIE!”

“SON OF A BITCH!” I yelled, before quickly realising where I was.

I turned around to see my boss with the biggest scowl on his face. 

“Excuse me, young lady?” David just stared at me, clearly unimpressed with my language.

“Sorry. That wasn’t aimed at you. I promise. I just… remembered I forgot to put my washing in the… machine… yeah….” I said, trying to sound as believable as possible.

“Stop sleeping on the job and get some decent sleep and you won’t forget to do your chores! Or maybe you need to be adopted and put in a nursery so you don’t…”

I gave David a look of ‘Today is not the day to fuck with me. Move on.’ 

“Umm… anyway… don’t forget to send those order forms out!” He said, sheepishly walking off at a brisk pace back into his office. Apparently the face was effective.

“You okay hun? You seem… agitated…” Asked Julie.

“Oh, me? Yeah. Just... dealing with something. And someone.” I replied.

“Who? And what are they doing?”

“It’s okay, thank you. I just… thought I could trust someone.”

“I hope it’s not me you’re talking about? Have I done anything to hurt you?” She asked, sounding genuinely upset at the prospect that she could have hurt me.

“No, it’s not you, I promise. Just… I have to rethink who my friends are apparently…”

‘Hailey? Seriously? She’s wanting to adopt me. Like… not even joking about doing it… she actually wants to adopt me. FUCK! How could she? Tricking me like that, taking me in, wanting to adopt me and keep me as hers…’

But as I thought about her, I thought about the milk… her milk… and I felt myself salivating. 

‘That milk… holy crap… but how? How can I still taste it even after time has looped? In this new loop I haven’t even tasted it!’

Part of me craved it still. It wasn’t as strong as the feeling I had during the feeding, that was so intense it took over my brain and body. This… was just a slight craving. Like when I’m craving Indian food or pizza or something.

So I shook off the thought of milk and looked up at Julie.

“Well you know I’m always here for you hun.” She said, smiling.

‘Please don’t betray me. I can’t have you turn on me too…’ I thought to myself as I looked into her eyes, smiling and nodding at her.

“Thanks. I… I just… I don’t know what to do.”

I really didn’t. If I stayed at work, David would adopt me. If I wasn’t careful around that sadistic Daddy, he’d adopt me. If I go out later, that woman will get me. And now apparently if I trust Hailey… she’ll adopt me.

‘What the hell is this loop wanting from me? Why is everyone out to adopt me today of all days? And what will it take to break this loop? Ideally during a loop where I’m not about to be adopted… I tried making it to the next day, but Hailey got me. I can’t go home and wait it out, I have no food and I bet if I try to grab food on the way home… I’ll get snatched.’

“Well you need to get back to work, otherwise David will give you that third strike…” Julie said, breaking my concentration.

“Yeah… not that that matters anyway…” I mumbled to myself.

I got back to work, serving customers, trying to figure out what I should do next for this loop. I knew Hailey would be coming in soon, and the pit in my stomach was full of anxiety at the thought of having to confront her…

------------------------------------------------- 

After an hour of serving drinks, after the initial morning crowd had dissipated after lunch, the shop was mostly empty. Julie and I usually used this time to wind down a bit, just like last time, and we got a bit of cleaning done around the counters and restocked everything. Julie was cleaning the counters off by the side as I was organising the cups near the counter.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hailey walking up to the counter.

‘This is it… shit… here we go…’

“Hey baby girl...”

“Hi Hailey.” I said, with the least enthusiastic voice I could manage, and showing as little emotion on my face as possible.

“Hey…” She said, awkwardly. “What’s up?”

“Can’t talk. Too busy. What do you want?” I snapped back at her.

“How about a smile?”

‘How about you shove that smile up your…’

I smiled awkwardly at her, before putting my head back down and getting back to work.

“Oh… okay… bad day?” She asked.

“You could say that… Now what would you like? Hot chocolate with marshmallows?”

“Oh… umm… please?”

“Okay. One minute…” I said, walking off.

I refused to make eye contact with her, so I focused on getting her drink and getting her to move the fuck on. Because I am not dealing with her backstabbing today. Not this loop. She broke my heart. And honestly? I’m not sure I trust anyone anymore…

“Are you upset with me?” She called over from the counter.

“No. Just busy.” I said, focusing on making her drink.

Julie walked over to me.

“Hey, I was going to get her drink for you. You're not going to talk to your friend?” She asked.

“No. And I’ve got this.” I replied.

“Oh hey Julie! Good to see you. How’s my favourite little baby barista?” Hailey waved over to Julie.

“She’s… okay… just… busy.” Julie replied, not knowing how to answer really. She could see something was up with me and Hailey.

“Elise... are you upset with Hailey?” Julie whispered to me.

“No. Maybe. I don’t know. Just… let her have her drink and go. Can you finish serving her, I’m just going to run to the bathroom…”

“Umm… sure?” She replied.

“Thanks.”

I stepped off my little stool and walked off back into the storage room. I didn’t need the bathroom, I just needed to get the hell away from my backstabbing ex-friend.

After a couple of minutes waiting, Julie appeared in the doorway.

“She’s gone by the way. Took her drink and left. I think she’s upset.”

“Good!” I snapped back at her. “She should be.”

“What’s up hun?”

“You’d never believe me if I told you…”

“Well try anyway. I’m always here for you.”

“Fine.” I said, sighing and plopping my butt down on a crate behind me. Julie walked over and sat down next to me, towering over my tiny body.

“Go on. Tell me all about it. We’ve got no customers right now anyway.”

“I… feel like I’m living the same day over and over again.”

“I feel that. It’s called adult life.” She giggled.

“No you don’t understand… see, I told you you wouldn’t!”

“Understand what, sweetie?” She asked softly.

“I’m literally living the same day over and over again. This exact day. Every day I wake up at the counter, David berates me, Hailey shows up and the day repeats…”

“I… umm… okay…” Julie just looked at me, confused.

“See, you think I’m crazy.”

“No sweetie, I just think you’re under a lot of stress. What makes you think you’re in a loop?”

“It’s the same day! Every day! This is the… fifth loop now? And every single loop I’m adopted and regressed by someone. The day loops as soon as my mind gets regressed.”

“That’s… interesting...” She trailed off on that last word. She clearly doesn’t believe me or understand what I’m going through. I’m the only one aware of the loop!

‘I knew it. Of course she doesn’t understand. But hey, she won’t remember this conversation tomorrow when the loop happens all over again…’

“So who adopted you in the first… loop?” She asked.

“David. It started when I saw my best friend being pushed in by her Amazon Mummy.”

“Wait… you mean the one you talked to me about… Darline… Dan…”

“Danielle.” I corrected her.

“Yeah! Danielle. Wait, she came into the shop? When?”

“She will do… later today.”

“Oh…”

“Well anyway, I saw her and flipped out. Ran home. Got a call from you saying David was pissed. Came in and he said I forgot to do the order forms and he called me his Princess and he regressed me using tapes in his office.”

“Oh… I mean… he is a bit creepy, I’ll give you that…”

“Trust me, he wants to adopt me.”

“So… just complete the order forms?”

“I did that. On the last loop actually. He still wanted to give me my third strike. He claimed I messed them up, when I know for a fact I did them perfectly. He didn’t even give me time to ‘correct’ them, he set me up to fail. Luckily, I quit before he could issue the third strike officially.”

“What about the second loop then?”

“I didn’t freak out, but you said I could go home early and you’d cover my shift. You called later to tell me David was pissed again, that he never gave permission, so I skipped it and didn’t go in. But because I didn’t have food in, I had to go out… which ended in me getting nabbed by some blonde woman with a love of plastic surgery who wanted her very own baby dolly…”

“Oh god…”

“The third was worse. You know that business guy who comes in like once a month? The black coffee and a donut guy?”

“You mean the sexist pig who barely talks to our faces or recognises our existences?”

“Yeah that one. Well I freaked out about the loop thing, and ran out. But doing that, I ended up bumping into him and spilling his coffee down his suit. He then proceeded to spank me and take me home with him. He humiliated me and made me call him Daddy using regression videos.”

“But didn’t you say the loops start again when you’re regressed?”

“Seems like it depends on how much regression. A little bit of behavioural modification seems okay, but full on regression causes the reset. Amazon breast milk is apparently strong enough to cause it…”

“How do you know that?”

“Why do you think I’m pissed at Hailey?”

Julie looked at me, confused. I could see the cogs turning in her head for a few seconds, before her eyes widened.

No… she wouldn’t…” Julie left her mouth open, shocked.

‘There it is…’

“Oh but she did. On the last loop. She stood up for me when I quit, and took me to her place to help me try and ride out the day, hoping to break the loop… but she ended up showing her real motives for being my friend… she had a nursery and everything set up. The loop reset as soon as the breast milk kicked in whilst I was nursing.”

“No wonder you’re pissed at her…” Julie laughed a bit.

“So you believe me?”

“I… I don’t know. I mean…”

“No, nevermind. It’s okay…” I sighed heavily and hopped up on to my feet, walking quickly out of the storeroom.

“Elise, wait!” Julie called after me, but I ignored her and went back to work.

It was getting towards the end of the afternoon, getting closer to the end of my shift, when Julie nudged me.

“Oh, she’s here again… I’ll be in the stockroom. Have fun!”

I heard the familiar clacks of someone’s heels walking along the tiled floor.

I’d know those heels anywhere... especially after hearing it at the same time for the past four loops.

I looked up to see the raven-haired beauty in that black dress she wore once a week, just like last time. And the time before. And the time before…

“Hey gorgeous.” Her words felt like silk as they flowed through me, sending shivers down my whole body.

“H... hi... hi again... Alicia.” I mumbled to her, still nervous as heck just talking to her.

“Can I get my usual, cutie?” She asked.

“Of... of course!”

I looked to the side to see her usual pastry and coffee waiting for her.

‘Thanks Julie… you’re a lifesaver in every loop…’ I thought to myself as I grabbed them and pushed them nervously towards the woman in front of me.

“Oh wow, that was quick!” She said, smiling.

“I’m not always...”

“I bet you’re not...” She winked at me, making my whole body shiver. 

‘EVERY TIME? SERIOUSLY?’ I screamed at myself in my head.

“So... are you single?” She asked.

“I... umm... no.... I mean yes! I am single. I meant to say no, I wasn’t dating anyone...”

“You get so blushy around me. It’s adorable...” She giggled a bit, making my heart skip a beat.

“I...”

“Well it was nice meeting you. What was your name again?”

“El... Elise...”

“Well I’ll make sure to remember that for next time.”

She left me the money, along with a tip before grabbing her coffee and pastry and walking out, her hips swaying in the long, black dress that I desperately wanted to tear off her.

‘God I hope you’re not here to regress me in another loop…’

As I watched her hips sway out of the door, my attention was diverted as she opened the door for an Amazon woman pushing a stroller.

‘Aaaand here’s Danny! Right on cue! Wait… maybe… maybe to break the loop I’m not supposed to just outlast the day… Maybe I’m supposed to fix something in my life? Maybe if… maybe if I save Danny… maybe that would fix time?’

I mean… it wasn’t the best idea but it also wasn’t the worst. And hell, what else can I do today? I’m probably going to end up regressed anyway… I may as well explore this possible outcome… out of all things, this is the thing that made the most sense. Save Danny… save myself…

I looked back to the door to find Alicia had gone, so I focused back on my job and smiled as Danny’s Mummy pushed her to the counter.

“Hi there Miss. What can I get you today?” I asked in my best customer service voice.

“Hi there... I’ll umm... sorry, I don’t actually know much about coffee... Can I just have a normal coffee? With milk? And two sugars?”

“That’s no problem. I can get that for you. Don’t worry; I didn’t know anything about coffee for a long time.” I smiled at her.

But in my head I was thinking how cruel this bitch must be to take my best friend and reduce her to… this…

“Haha, thanks. I’ve always been a bit nervous about coming to a place like this, but I figured new start, new experiences.” She responded.

“Oh you’re back in town?” I asked her, despite knowing full well what she was going to say.

“Yes, actually. Sorry, do I know you?”

“No, I don’t think so, Miss…” I lied.

“Well it’s been a while since we lived in this town, but we’re back now, with a fresh start for us and our little one.”

“Oh that’s nice. Can I get you anything else? A hot chocolate for your little one?” I suggested.

“What do you say, babygirl? Want a hot chocolate?” She said down to Danny, who was still sitting in the stroller.

I looked down at the stroller to get a better look at my regressed best friend, but her face was covered by the hood that had been protecting her from the sun outside.

“Hoh choccylat!” She said in an adorably babyish voice.

“Oh baby, you need to look at this nice lady and give her your order, the cover is blocking you. One second Miss...”

Her Mummy reached down and pulled the hood back, retracting it to reveal Danny sat in the stroller, sucking on a dummy. Her dark brown pigtails, her warm golden-brown skin, her blue eyes looking up at me… I had missed her so much, but it broke my heart to see her like this.

‘I’ll save you Danny. And hopefully that will save me.’

“Elise?” she called out, her eyes widening and her smile forming around the dummy in her mouth.

I looked down at the friend I hadn’t seen for two years and I was filled with determination.

I was going to save her.

==========================================================

So... new loop. Turns out Amazon milk is strong enough to trigger the loop. Good to know. Hope you're all enjoying it so far :3

Aaaaaand my new story started two days ago on Patreon! First chapter is up, and they get two weeks early access like usual. So expect the first chapter posted here a week on Friday!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 8

Anndddd away we go!!!

Down to three Amazons who may or not try to adopt her. Which is the one to brake the loop, or have we not seen the one way out yet?

Or does she just have to accept one of the options?

It may be that she  just has to give romance a chance with Alicia?

Or maybe  accept the invitation to dinner with her friend, was it actually a consensual adoption?

We will see on Wednesday, accept the dinner invitation girl, you don't have any food or plans anyway, go ahead and check-out your friend's situation. 

• Like 1

@smokie 03…yep. What you said.

I wonder if the connecting thread here is Elise’s deep seated fear of adoption and that is triggering psychological episodes instead of actual time loops. She did study psychology and maybe this is a side effect of a study she’s involved with…as in, she’s still in school. Hailey, Danielle and her Mommy are all known to her at that time and are central to her episodes. I know it doesn’t explain the other characters well, but I recall a few of those required psych participant deals from college. They usually left me a little uneasy and I never really knew what the true point of the study was.

There is one interaction that doesn’t vary at all from loop to loop: Alicia. Scores 10/10 on my curiosity meter.

Julie is still a sweetie. You wouldn’t take that away from Elise, would you? Silly me, of course you would. ?

On 10/16/2022 at 6:53 PM, Moon3ye said:

Too bad that Amazon milk is enough for the new start.

Well I am in any case curious how it continues.

?

On 10/16/2022 at 7:12 PM, smokie 03 said:

Anndddd away we go!!!

Down to three Amazons who may or not try to adopt her. Which is the one to brake the loop, or have we not seen the one way out yet?

Or does she just have to accept one of the options?

It may be that she  just has to give romance a chance with Alicia?

Or maybe  accept the invitation to dinner with her friend, was it actually a consensual adoption?

We will see on Wednesday, accept the dinner invitation girl, you don't have any food or plans anyway, go ahead and check-out your friend's situation. 

It may not be one of these Amazons. Or maybe any character we've met so far! Or maybe it is one of these... ?

On 10/16/2022 at 9:33 PM, TerranV said:

Maybe Danielle doesn't need saving?

Oooooh maybe! ?

On 10/17/2022 at 2:27 AM, FloridaKid said:

@smokie 03…yep. What you said.

I wonder if the connecting thread here is Elise’s deep seated fear of adoption and that is triggering psychological episodes instead of actual time loops. She did study psychology and maybe this is a side effect of a study she’s involved with…as in, she’s still in school. Hailey, Danielle and her Mommy are all known to her at that time and are central to her episodes. I know it doesn’t explain the other characters well, but I recall a few of those required psych participant deals from college. They usually left me a little uneasy and I never really knew what the true point of the study was.

There is one interaction that doesn’t vary at all from loop to loop: Alicia. Scores 10/10 on my curiosity meter.

Julie is still a sweetie. You wouldn’t take that away from Elise, would you? Silly me, of course you would. ?

Ooooh that is a very interesting idea! That would be reeeeeeeeally screwed up if I did that! ?

....?

15 hours ago, kerry said:

She isn't there yet. This must be Julie.

Thanks! Fixed :3 I try my best when editing, but there's often the odd thing I miss that doesn't flag straight away when I'm editing.

6 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Just love this story??????  I really hope at so.e point it wirks out for her.   Just not to soon ????

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Not gonna say how far through the story we are now. Don't want to spoil anything. I want you all thinking each loop could be a potential end.

...because it could. ?

• Like 1

Chapter 18: Change of Plans

Danielle. My best friend for most of my life. Here she was, dressed in the most ridiculously-looking baby dress and frilly socks. You could see just how thickly padded she was underneath it as the stroller straps lifted the dress up, revealing the huge nappy she was wearing.

“Elise?” She asked again, taking the dummy out of her mouth.

“Wait... this is Elise?” The mother looked down at Danny as she nodded.

“Hey Danny… been a while…” I smiled awkwardly.

“ELLIE!” Danielle said, clapping her hands excitedly. “ Oh my god I can’t bewieve it’s you!” She said, bouncing up and down in her stroller. Her nappy crinkled audibly as she bounced.

“I… hi…” I replied nervously.

“Oh it’s okay, she won’t adopt you! And I’m not fully wegressed!” She said, taking her dummy out to talk.

“That’s good to hear!”

‘Means it’ll be easier to save you…’

“Mummy is the bestest! But I missed you so muches!”

“Baby, we can’t stay long, we’ve got that important appointment, why don’t you invite your little friend over for dinner later tonight? You two can catch up then.” The Mother looked at me, smiling.

“She can come to dinner later? Yeah! Dat’s a good idea!” Danny clapped her hands again, her little mittens muffling the sound.

“I… I… umm…” I mumbled. I knew this was probably a bad idea… but the benefit of being in a time loop is that there are no consequences if everything just gets reset.

“Oh, well how about another time? I know, I’ll give you my number and we can arrange a playdate! Sorry, I meant dinner date! I’m not used to Danny meeting independent littles. Anyway, here's my card.” Her Mummy said, taking a card out of her bag.

“Actually… I’d love to come to dinner later!” I interrupted.

“WEALLY?” Danny’s face lit up. Something about her smile made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

“Well how about I come pick you up later, and I can give you a lift to ours? I’m sorry though, you’ll have to ride in the spare car seat.” Her Mummy offered.

“I… yeah that’s fine. Umm… when would this be?” I asked.

“Well the appointment is only about an hour…”

“I’ll be free in an hour! You can pick me up outside.”

“Oh then that’s great then!” She said, smiling at me. “We’ll see you later. Say bye-bye to your friend, babygirl…”

“BYE BYE ELLIE! SEE YOU SOON!” Danny giggled, kicking her little legs and waving at me as she was pushed out of the shop in her stroller.

“What was all that about? ” Julie asked, sneaking up to me and whispering.

“I… that… that was Danny.” I replied.

“Danny?”

“Danielle.”

“OH! You mean…” She put her hands to her mouth in shock.

“Yeah… The one I told you about earlier.”

“Wait… you weren’t lying… she really did come in… holy shit!”

“Told you.”

“I… heard you say you’re going to dinner? Do you think that’s safe?”

“I figured I’m going to be regressed anyway if today loops… and maybe, just maybe, if I save Danny it’ll break the loop…”

“You’re going to try and save her? She seemed pretty happy…”

“That’s what regression does to a little… we don’t want that treatment. It’s forced upon us. And yes. I’m going to go to dinner to find out more about her situation, so that maybe I can save her.”

“But you’re working until…”

“Nope. I’ll wait until the hour, then I’ll quit. Before David can give me that third strike. Can… Can I ask that you back me up? Please?”

“Of course…”

“Thanks. I’ll help around the store for the next hour, then I’ll quit and go to dinner with Danny and her new parents.”

“Are you sure about this? What if it doesn’t loop?”

“Then I’m out of a job that was setting me up to fail, and I still try to get my old friend back.”

“Well good luck… it sounds like you’re going to need it…”

The next hour felt like a lifetime.

I half-heartedly worked the next hour of my shift, knowing full well that as soon as the hour was up, I was going to quit and get the hell out of here. Sure, I could quit and leave now, but I had told Danny’s Mummy that she could pick me up here, and that… would be awkward if I had quit first thing. No, what I needed to do was pretend to work for the next hour, then as soon as they pulled up outside, I’d quit, storm off, and go with Danny and her Mummy before David could react or try to take me. It was a risky plan, but I needed to do this. I’d probably end up regressed at the end of this loop, but I needed to find out more about Danny’s situation, so that I could save her and hopefully break the loop.

If that wasn’t the thing that would break it… I had no idea what would. I didn’t want to dwell on that thought, I’m sure I’d come up with something if this isn’t the case. Either that or lose my mind. Hopefully the former.

“Hun, it’s coming up on the hour…” Julie informed me as she served the next customer.

I was behind her, organising the cups, not really giving a crap about their actual placement. I felt bad for Julie because she’d have to fix it, but hey, at least I won’t be working here soon.

“Thanks… I’ll wait for them to pull up.” I replied.

“Good thinking. Hey…?”

“What is it Julie?” I asked, standing up to see what was up with her.

“Keep in touch okay? If you break this loop and get out of here… if tomorrow does come for you… keep in touch? Please? I like you too much to lose you.”

I felt the butterflies in my tummy as she smiled at me.

“I wouldn’t even dream of letting you disappear from my life.” I said to her, causing her smile to grow twice as big.

“Thanks. Oh hey… look…” She pointed towards the front of the shop.

I saw a typical family minivan pull up outside the coffee shop, so I quickly climbed up my little steps near the counter to get a better look. Stretching up to see if it was Danny and her Mummy, I got a wave from the larger person sitting inside the car, confirming it was them.

I held up my finger, trying to indicate that I’d just be one minute, and thankfully I got a nod and a smile. Or at least that’s what I thought I saw from this distance.

“Right… this is it…”

“I’ll come with you. Make sure David doesn’t do anything… One second…” Julie said, closing the till and following close behind me as I walked off towards David’s office.

“YOU’RE QUITTING?” David yelled at me.

“Yup. And don’t try to adopt me. I’m not your Princess. Get fucked David.” I said with a smug grin.

‘God that felt good to say’

“But you…”

“Didn’t give notice? Yeah go blow that out of your arse. I know you were setting me up to fail and get me my third strike today. And if you want to argue, I’ve got proof that you’ve been spiking customer’s drinks.”

Okay… I lied. I didn’t have proof.

But he didn’t know that.

“I… fine. Get the hell out of here. Good luck finding another job that’ll hire you. And don’t come asking for a reference!” He snapped back at me, defeated.

“Whatever…” I said, walking off with confidence as Julie watched. Throwing my apron back into David’s office as I walked out, I carefully navigated my way out of the coffee shop, making sure not to accidentally bump into any potential Amazon kidnappers who may use that as an excuse to adopt me there and then before I even made it to Danny’s Mummy’s car.

I need to find out her name. I can’t keep calling her ‘Danny’s Mummy’.

Walking up to the car, after successfully navigating my way out of the shop, I smiled as the window came down, revealing that it really was Danny and her Mummy waiting for me.

“Hey Elise. Are you ready?” The Mummy asked me from the Driver’s seat.

“Yeah. I’m done.”

‘Hopefully I’m done with this whole shop honestly… hoping I get through today without being regressed after saving Danny from you…’ I thought as I smiled innocently at the Mummy.

“Well let me get you strapped in. One second sweetie…”

I stood there awkwardly waiting as the Mummy got out of her car, walked around to the pavement side and opened the door for me.

“I’m sorry, I know you’re an independent little, but the law requires you to ride in a car seat. And I have to make sure you’re strapped in properly, otherwise I’m liable…” She explained. I swear she sounded genuinely sorry about this situation. Either that, or the more likely reality… she’s good at lying, like every Amazon.

“That’s okay, Mrs…?” I couldn’t remember her name, the one that was printed on the business card she gave me a few loops ago. It’s why I’ve just been calling her ‘Danny’s Mummy’ in my head this entire time. I remember that she’s a teacher, the teacher that was pretending to help Danny when she was struggling in University… but that’s about it.

“Mrs Pearce. Although you can call me Catherine if you like sweetie. Any friend of Danielle’s is a friend of mine!” She said in a cheery, chipper tone.

“Okay… thanks… Catherine…” I replied.

“You’re welcome, now… up you get. Again, sorry!” She said as she put her huge Amazon hands under my arms and lifted me up into the air. My legs dangled about a bit and I felt humiliated as she turned us around and placed me carefully in the car seat in the back of the minivan, the one next to Danny’s.

I looked over awkwardly at Danny, who looked back at me, smiling behind the ridiculous pink dummy in her mouth, waving her mittened hand.

“Ellie! Yay!” She said, drool running down her chin.

I could feel the anger building up in my chest. How could this woman have done this to my best friend? The only friend in this whole world I truly trusted and cared about more than anyone?

I waved back at her awkwardly, smiling as Catherine took the straps on the car seat and buckled me in securely.

There was no way out of this now. There was no escape. Either this was the worst plan in the world, or the best. My gut was telling me the former. I had no way of getting out of this car seat now, there was no way I was getting out of this dinner with Danielle’s new parents. But hey, if they do end up regressing me… I’ll just wake up tomorrow in the coffee shop, reliving today yet again…

“Comfy?” Catherine asked softly.

“Umm… yeah actually…” I replied. I wasn’t lying, these car seats were ridiculously comfy.

“Good. Don’t want you getting hurt! Now, one second, then we’ll be off home.”

‘I hope you mean back to your home, not our home.’

Climbing back into the car and starting it up, Catherine looked in the rear-view mirror above her, looking directly at the two of us littles strapped in the back.

“You ready girls?” She asked us.

“Yes Mummy! Let’s go!” Danny cried out excitedly.

“Yes… Catherine.” I replied, trying to sound like an adult despite my current position.

“Let’s get back then before our friends arrive. That’ll allow you two to have a bit of a catch up before they arrive for dinner later.”

“I’m sorry… but… friends?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, just a couple of friends we haven’t seen in a while. They’re a married couple. Haven’t seen them since we moved away and came back, so we’re catching up with them just like you’re catching up with Danielle.”

“Are… they Amazons?”

“They are! Why? Is that a problem?” Catherine asked.

“No… it’s okay…” I didn’t want to be a bother, especially not when she could easily just adopt me to be Danielle’s sister at any moment…

“Okay, well you two sit still until we get home, okay? …Elise?”

“Yes Catherine?”

“Would you like something to occupy yourself with on the trip back to our house?”

“I…”

“Colouring book? Stuffie?” She took a second before placing her hand on her forehead. “Ugh sorry, I’m not used to talking to independent littles anymore. Not since I stopped teaching a couple of years ago. I’m so sorry! Would you… umm… like to choose the music?”

“I’m okay, thank you though Catherine.”

“Right, okay then. Well off we go!”

Pulling out into the traffic, Catherine drove us back to their house. I wasn’t sure what I was in for with the fact that I’ll be having dinner with my regressed best friend and four Amazons… but hey, it couldn’t be worse than the previous loops… right?

“I missed you Ellie…”

I turned my head to see Danielle looking at me, smiling wistfully at me whilst she clutched an otter stuffie in her arms.

“I… I missed you too…” I replied, smiling back at her.

“I can’t wait to show you my nursery and all my stuffies and our new home and everyfing…” The dummy in her mouth made everything she said sound even more babyish than it already was.

“I… I’m looking forward to it…” I lied, smiling and hoping that maybe, just maybe, the old Danny was in there somewhere. And that somehow… I could save her.

Aaaaaand my new story started last week on Patreon! First chapter is up, and they get two weeks early access like usual. So expect the first chapter posted here a week on Friday!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 9

Interesting "our new home" at least in German when I translate it has several meanings.

One is the new house of Danny and Kathrin OR the new house of Danny, Elli and Mommy.

So Elise has reached the “WTF…go for it” stage. Julie is still a sweetheart (thank you for that) and she keeps dropping little hints at how much she cares for Elise. Definitely interested to see where you go with that. I love the romantic side of your stories…so here’s to hope.

You’re making Danielle’s Mommy seem not so bad here, but the unexpected guests have me flashing back to the robot from Lost in Space shouting “Danger!” *pulls down the safety harness and prepares for the coaster ride*

Chapter 19: Dinner with the Parents

“This is my nursery!” Danny said excitedly, as she clutched my hand and dragged me into the pink, infantile room.

“It’s… lovely…” I lied. Truthfully, it scared the crap out of me. The ocean of pink made me feel repulsed. Pink crib, pink curtains, pink walls, pink changing table… I never knew Danielle loved pink so much. The entire nursery was a typical Little’s nursery, just in various shades of pink, with a little white and purple thrown in to balance it out. 

Like a demon stepping on consecrated ground, I wanted to run. Just being here made me uncomfortable. Not only because I had had enough regression and nurseries and everything in the past four loops, but also because this was my best friend’s prison and torture room.

Sure, they lived away from the city for a while, so she’s not been in this nursery very long, but Danny was still twisted and corrupted by this kind of thing and I would never forgive her ‘parents’ for what they’ve done to her.

But whilst the pink invaded my senses from all angles, my focus was still entirely on Danielle.

Her babyish outfit, her babyish mannerisms, her pigtails, the dummy in her mouth, the drool down her chin… What fucking barbaric shit did these Amazons do to her?

“Look, look! This is Mrs Pigglesworth!” She said, holding up a pig stuffed toy. She quickly turned around and pulled out another stuffed toy, this time one that looked like a turtle, “And this is Dylan!”

“Nice… nice to meet you both…” I replied, awkwardly.

“You’ll meet all the stuffies eventually!”

I grabbed both of her hands before she could turn around to find yet another stuffie to show me, and looked her in the eyes, giving her the most serious face I could.

“Danny… are you… are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“Are… you still… you know… you?”

“Of course I am silly!” She giggled.

“I… what have they done to you Danny? Any hypnosis or regression therapy? Nanites? Behavioural training?”

“Don’t be silly, Ellie! Mummy and Daddy love me. And they’ll love you too! Don’t you worry about it.”

‘Yeah I bet they would… sucking on your Mummy’s tits whilst you play with toys in the playpen… one big happy family… sure… thank fuck if they do take me, as soon as I’m regressed I’ll be back to the coffee shop at the start of today again.’

“So… what do you do?” I asked.

“Well when I’m not super busy I jus play with my toys in my playpen, or maybe I snuggle up wif Mummy or Daddy whilst dey watch TV.”

“Do you ever wish for your adult life back? What if I… what if I saved you? From this life I mean.”

“Why would I want that? I gots everyfin I want here. Especially now you’re here! I missed yoo so much!” She said, pouncing on me and hugging me tightly, her head resting on my chest.

“I missed you too… but wouldn’t you want…”

“COME ON GIRLS, ITS DINNER TIME!” Catherine called from downstairs.

“Already? It’s like… afternoon?”

“Well you’re here now, and their friends could make it a little earlier, so Mummy figured to just move dinner up a bit.”

“Oh… okay… and umm… What are these friends like?”

“I don’t know actually. Never met dem myself. Dey old friends of Mummy and Daddy before I was adopted.”

“About that… what happened…”

“We can talk about dat another time! We better go for dinner!” Danny cut me off quickly. She clearly didn’t want to talk about it.

“Oh okay… sure… let’s go…”

“No silly, we just gotta wait for Daddy. He’ll come and take us. The stairs are dangerous for us littles!”

“Oh… okay… umm… I’m not sure I like being carried…”

I wasn’t lying. I truly wasn’t sure if I liked it. Part of me… no. I can’t go down that train of thoughts… otherwise I’ll end up like Danny. But I can’t hide the fact that when Catherine lifted me out of the car when we got back to their house and carried the both of us in and up to the nursery… it felt… safe…

“Right, who's ready for pasta?” A deep voice came from behind the nursery door.

A tall Amazon, one taller than all the Amazons I knew in my life, walked into the nursery. Dark brown shoulder-length hair, black-rimmed glasses, a well-groomed goatee, in good shape… he was… gorgeous, if I was being completely honest. Wearing typical dad-clothes, beige trousers and a dark blue polo-shirt, he walked over to the two of us, towering over us and smiling down.

“Again, Daddy?” Danny whined.

“You know it’s all Daddy can make. And Mummy has been very busy trying to look for work, so it’s the least Daddy can do whilst she looks after your crinkly little butt and searches for a new job! You’re the one who wanted to move back here!” He smiled down at her.

“I knoooow! Buh pasta?”

“Daddy promises he’ll learn to cook something better for the next time we have guests over, I promise, Princess. But this time, it’s pasta again, sorry kiddo.”

“Fine. Buh we're still getting dessert? Right?”

“And risk the wrath from my babygirl if I didn’t let her have ice cream? No chance! I’m not risking it!”

Danielle still held my hand, but squeezed it as her Daddy smiled at her.

“Okay, you may take us to dinner now…” She said in a regal voice.

“Thank you, Your Highness…” He replied, taking her other hand and lifting her up, the grip between us breaking as she was lifted up into the air and into his right arm. “And Elise, right?” He asked, turning his attention to me.

“Hi…” I mumbled in fear.

“It’s lovely to meet you! I’ve heard so much about you from this little Princess. Now, I know it’s a bit… demeaning… but I have to ask, can I lift you down the stairs?”

“I…”

“I just… look, the stairs are quite big and I don’t want you falling. So please, I’ll lift you until the bottom of the stairs, then you can walk to the dinner table. Is that fair?”

“I… okay… sure.”

“Thank you, I promise, I’ll make this as quick and painless as possible…”

He wrapped his free arm around me and lifted me up, holding me on his hip like he did with Danny. My legs wrapped around him for support, just like Danny’s had, as he walked out of the nursery and headed downstairs.

Danny’s Daddy gently helped me to the floor and I… didn’t feel too bad about that whole stairs ordeal. Maybe these parents weren’t so bad. Yet. But then that’s what I thought about Hailey, and then look what happened… I’ll just give it time, they’re bound to show their true colours soon enough. But for now, I’ll play nice.

Looking around at their house… I could see they really had just moved in recently. They still had boxes in the hallway that needed unpacking, rolls of wallpaper and pots of paint were stacked up under the stairs… I mean this place was gorgeous already. Nice and big, very… suburban. Everything was Amazon-sized, but that probably didn’t bother Danny, now that she’s an adopted little. She just gets carried everywhere and has everything done for her. She doesn’t need to worry about having to reach up to access stuff.

And as I followed Danny and her Daddy down the hallway to their dining room, I stopped for a second, realising something.

“Ummm…”

“What is it sweetie?” Her Daddy stopped and turned around. “Do you need to go pot… sorry, the bathroom?”

“No… It’s just that… I don’t know your name…”

“Well my name is Thomas, but you can call me Tom. And my wife’s name is Catherine, though I call her Cat.”

“It’s… nice to meet you… Tom…”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. So well mannered, I can see why Cat likes you.”

I blushed.

Wait… why was I blushing? Why did I care what this twisted family thinks of me?

“Now come on, let’s go get dinner. I think I saw our friends pull up just a second ago through the window. Let’s get you two seated then I'll let them in.”

I followed Tom into the dining room as he carried Danny, who was happily sucking on her dummy and kicking her little legs.

The dining room was… just a basic dining room. Typical middle-class suburban house with a typical middle-class suburban dining room. Think of any dining room on any TV show ever and you’re probably seeing what I’m seeing right now. Only difference being… everything was twice as tall as it should be.

The room was mostly empty, aside from the centre dining table, which was a generic, modern-looking wooden dining table. One you’d find flat-packed at any furniture store chain. Five matching chairs surrounded the rectangular table, with the sixth off to the side of the room by the wall. Along all the walls were very simplistic but really nice pieces of artwork that complimented the simplicity of the room. Some freshly cut flowers decorated the vases that were dotted around the room, and from what I could see from this angle, was that the table was already set.

It was difficult to see exactly when I’m not even tall enough to see the top of the table, all I could see were the tops of empty wine glasses and the edges of the plates in each of the place settings.

Where the sixth chair should be was a highchair.

‘Thank fuck, they only have one… they aren’t expecting me to…’

I looked over at the seat that stood out. And as expected… It had a booster seat on it.

‘Well… I suppose it's better than a highchair… humiliating, but it means I can actually eat…’

“Right, I’ll just put Danielle in her highchair, then I can assist you. If that’s okay of course…” Tom said.

“I… yes please. It… it’s a bit too high up for me…” I replied.

“That’s okay, don’t worry. And hey, we all need help from time to time. This doesn’t mean you’re a baby like Danny, just means you need assistance with one thing.”

“I… thanks…”

How were they so… nice? So… understanding?

Tom placed Danny into her highchair, strapping her in so she didn’t fall out. I watched as she kicked her legs a bit and smiled down at me.

She seemed so… happy.

“Right Elise… how do you want this to work?” Tom asked, turning his attention to me.

“Do you have some steps or something?”

“We don’t, sorry. Can I lift you up and place you on the seat? I’ll make it as quick and painless as possible…”

“...Fine.”

“That’s a good girl… Sorry! Again, sorry! I… having Danny made me change how I talk to people, especially people of your height.”

“I… it’s okay…”

It wasn’t. But hey, I didn’t want to piss off the giant in front of me. Especially as I was in his home being served his food. He could adopt me at any moment, and if I was to help Danny… There was no way I could risk upsetting him or giving them any reason to say I’m not able to look after myself.

Humiliatingly, putting his hands under my arms, he lifted me up into the air and placed me onto the booster seat.

“You don’t have to use the strap, I trust you won’t fall out!” He said, stepping back.

“I… thanks…”

The doorbell rang.

“Oh and that’s them! You two be good, I’ll be right back. Can you keep an eye on Danny, make sure she doesn’t get into too much trouble? Cat’s busy on a business call so it’s up to me to make sure everything’s sorted. She should be down soon though, she promised it’d be finished by the time dinner was ready. It was kinda… last minute. Anyway, be right back!” Tom said before rushing off out of the dining room.

I stared at Danny who just sat there in her highchair, staring at me with the biggest smile on her face.

“What?” I said, breaking the silence.

“I… I’m happy you’re here…”

She sounded so genuine… so sincere… so much like… an adult.

“I… I missed you too… Umm…”

I didn’t know what to say. How could I get through to her? Was she still savable?

“Hey, just relax… Just enjoy tonight. They won’t adopt you. I promise.”

“But what about you?” I asked.

“What about me, silly?”

“Don’t you want to… you know… be free?”

“I thought I did. But…”

“Hello little ones!” A high-pitched screech filled the room as I looked around to see our two dinner guests looking at us.

The one on the left, the quiet one, was tall. Like super tall. Very lanky too. Boring side-parted hair, scraggly facial hair, wearing the dullest shirt and suit jacket ever and some corduroy trousers… this guy just screamed ‘boring’. The way he stood by his… I assume wife… he clearly had no backbone and was just here because she wanted to come. Think of a stereotypical image of an old-school accountant. That’s this guy.

The busty woman on the right was… too much. I already knew I wouldn’t be able to stand this woman. Her posture, her smug face as she smiled at the two of us, the way she held her hand on her hip whilst holding her handbag with the other… she was clearly a stuck-up bitch and had no qualms about showing it. Frizzy, bleached blonde hair that went down to her shoulders, sunglasses on the top of her forehead even though it wasn’t really bright outside, a gaudy jacket with a fur collar and fur around the cuffs and bottom, skinny jeans that were clearly two sizes too small for her, and heels that were obviously bought because of their large price tag and not for their appearance… This woman was everything that I couldn’t stand.

She was the type of Amazon who would come into the coffee shop, order a ridiculously specific coffee with vast amounts of details, and look down on me, trying to ridicule me just because I’m a little. And don’t get me wrong, nothing against fancy orders… it’s just this type of person really didn’t appreciate the extra effort or attention to detail we’d put in. All I ask for is a ‘thank you’, but this type of woman would mostly just sneer at me and walk off without saying a word.

I looked at her as she smiled at the two of us, constantly switching her gaze between Danny and me.

“SO! Which one of you cuties wants a cuddle with Auntie Lisa?”

?

Aaaaaand my new story already has two chapters on Patreon! They get two weeks early access like usual. So expect the first chapter posted here on Friday!

• Like 9
On 10/23/2022 at 11:18 PM, TerranV said:

I knew the guests would  be an issue!

Or maybe not.

Danny's Amazons seem nice and it looks like the three of them are actually happy together. Maybe Lisa's not so bad either.

Maybe none of them are bad and its a happy ending here? ?

Or maybe they're all evil and Elise will suffer longer? ?

On 10/25/2022 at 3:21 AM, FloridaKid said:

Tom and Cat. Tomcat!? Should we be worried? Lisa is a piece of work. Tomcat catching a cute mouse for her? ?

?

6 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Oh i can definitely see this going South ?????

Noooooo... I'd never do that...

?

Prediction based on absolutely nothing:

Lisa and her milquetoast husband contrive to adopt Elise. They regress her and then her clock resets. In the next cycle, she discovers that Julia is open to the idea of adopting her but is not predatory about it. Then she returns to this family, learns from Danni why she's content with it, and finds herself, surprisingly, considering it. Thus, she has a decision to make: Julia or Danni's fam...

Of course, as this is based on absolutely nothing, everything above is probably wrong. ?