LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey everybody !! Before I start I know "I must be carefull for what I wish for" but I finally made up my mind and I'm ok with all of the "challenges" that come with being a bedwetter.

Let's start with some backround, I'm a man in his mid twenties, I was a bedwetter when I was young and stopped around 6 or 7, I live with my girlfriend and she knows about my diapers, she let me wear whenever I wish to, so it's basically every nights and most of my days off. I got my own place, diapers costs isn't an issue for me either and I already tried the "bedwetting program" drinking a lot before going to bed and all that stuff.

About the bedwetting training, it worked pretty well since I easely reached the "turning point" about 6 months in but when I reached it (I was 23 by the time) I felt like I wasn't sure if I was ready, I was at this point when I didn't need to drink right before I go to bed to weke up in a wet nappie. SO I retrained my blader but since this time my desire to be a bedwetter grow deeper and stronger everyday, I thought a lot about it and now I finally decide that this is what I want to be.

I' began the training again 3 days ago, drinking a lot before going to bed (1lt at least), be sure to be really tired before going to bed so I would fall asleep before my bladder begin to fill,I can wet in every position I want and I try to listen to some hypnosys files, I don't know if it make a real effect but any help is good to take I guess, I'm also going to bed with a fresh but slightly wet nappy . So far it's not a real success it's been 3 nights in and I didn't manage to sleep, have to let it all out in my nappy before I was able to found some sleep. Maybe I was a little too excited to begin my journey and i'm also a side/belly sleeper and I know the pressure on the bladder is not helping it.. 

If any of you have done this journey already and have some advises for me I would be glad to hear it ! Also I will try to make some updates on my progress if some of you are interested !!

I think that you having a natural urge to sleep on your side is a big deal.  I like to sleep like that too and I've tried to become diaper-dependent at night for three years with minimal progress.  Everyone is different though so I advise that you avoid getting frustrated and just enjoy the diapers for now and see what happens.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Gloomybaby said:

Hey everybody !! Before I start I know "I must be carefull for what I wish for" but I finally made up my mind and I'm ok with all of the "challenges" that come with being a bedwetter.

Let's start with some backround, I'm a man in his mid twenties, I was a bedwetter when I was young and stopped around 6 or 7, I live with my girlfriend and she knows about my diapers, she let me wear whenever I wish to, so it's basically every nights and most of my days off. I got my own place, diapers costs isn't an issue for me either and I already tried the "bedwetting program" drinking a lot before going to bed and all that stuff.

About the bedwetting training, it worked pretty well since I easely reached the "turning point" about 6 months in but when I reached it (I was 23 by the time) I felt like I wasn't sure if I was ready, I was at this point when I didn't need to drink right before I go to bed to weke up in a wet nappie. SO I retrained my blader but since this time my desire to be a bedwetter grow deeper and stronger everyday, I thought a lot about it and now I finally decide that this is what I want to be.

I' began the training again 3 days ago, drinking a lot before going to bed (1lt at least), be sure to be really tired before going to bed so I would fall asleep before my bladder begin to fill,I can wet in every position I want and I try to listen to some hypnosys files, I don't know if it make a real effect but any help is good to take I guess, I'm also going to bed with a fresh but slightly wet nappy . So far it's not a real success it's been 3 nights in and I didn't manage to sleep, have to let it all out in my nappy before I was able to found some sleep. Maybe I was a little too excited to begin my journey and i'm also a side/belly sleeper and I know the pressure on the bladder is not helping it.. 

If any of you have done this journey already and have some advises for me I would be glad to hear it ! Also I will try to make some updates on my progress if some of you are interested !!

I have no advice, but yes, we're interested! Good luck! 

22 minutes ago, TinyBunny said:

I think that you having a natural urge to sleep on your side is a big deal.  I like to sleep like that too and I've tried to become diaper-dependent at night for three years with minimal progress.  Everyone is different though so I advise that you avoid getting frustrated and just enjoy the diapers for now and see what happens.

Yeah but it worked pretty well the last time so why not this time ? also it’s only been 3 days so far so I would say let’s continue and see where it goes 

• Like 1

I’ve conditioned myself as a semi-regular bedwetter after more than 50 dry years.  I stopped wetting the bed first time around at around 2.5 years of age.  Now I wet in my sleep quite a bit.

For me, the approach vector was NOT attempting to orchestrate scenarios where I’d experience a bursting bladder at 2am and hopefully sleep through the solution.  Even today, a full bladder will usually wake me.  It’s just that my bladder usually doesn’t get to the “full” stage before I wet.  Being woken by a full bladder for me means that some kind of positional problem down there is inhibiting my ability to pee.  What happens is that my daytime pattern of semi-automatically voiding all through the day without letting my bladder fill persists past the veil of sleep now.

This arose in a slow drift brought about by continual use of nappies. 

I just got so used to using nappies in bed, I stopped waking up to do it.

There were various stages along the way: being half-awake, falling asleep still wetting, dreaming about peeing but eventually, I just started having wet nights that I slept through.

Being a bit wet before falling asleep was originally an important “trigger” but no longer matters.

These days, I don’t even need a nappy to pee during sleep.  I’ve tested myself without nappies and been woken by cold wet sheets: something I don’t particularly enjoy and wouldn’t choose to do so I KNOW I didn’t do it deliberately. 

As you say though, three days is nothing.

It was several months of 24/7 before the first “possible” event occurred and it was three whole years before I’d describe it as common.

The headline though aimed at your question is that attempting to provoke a bedwetting event by engineering a full bladder for me was completely counterproductive.  Also, it wasn’t a “big bang” transition.  It crept up over time so I hardly noticed it.

Happy to field any specific questions.

• Like 2

I had an accident this morning, my nappy leaked, the bed was dry when I felt asleep but not anymore. I may drink too much before going to bed, I already have a tiny bladder. I think if I managed to adjust the amount of liquid I will fall asleep easily !! 

For the past week or so, I've found that, Instead of drinking a bunch of water before bed, What is working for me is, Slow hydration throughout the day.

I bought one of those water bottles that tells you what time to drink and how much which guarantees drinking at least 64oz of water a day, plus whatever liquid i consume with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

So far, I've been barely waking up several times a night, peeing /(flooding?) and going right back to sleep.

It seems that hydrating all day like that triggers production of vasopressin during the day as I don't seem to need to pee that much, and by the time it's bedtime it's reserves are exhausted and my kidneys get kicked into high gear... for me at least.

Adding to that, I always empty my bladder before I get in bed and my first wetting occurs 1 to 2 hours after I fall asleep

• Like 1

UPDATE : Week 1 

The first week was pretty hard, for the firsts 4 days I didn't manage to sleep before my bladder was full and have to let it all out in my nappy before I found some sleep but I didn't give up. For the bedwetting part I think even if I didn't manage to sleep with my stomach beeing full of water the firsts days I must have had accidents since I wake up 2 mornings finding out my diaper had leaked (I'm not 100% sure I had an accident cause my nappies where pretty wet when I fell asleep). I keep listening to hypnotic bedwettting files and even if it may not do much I found out it keeps me focused on my goal. I think it works for me though.

I'm lucky enough to be on vacation during all summer so even if I don't aim for full incontinence I try to stay padded as much as I can, being this way I can practice keeping my bladder muscles relax.

Since yesterday I finaly manage to fall asleep with a stomach full of water. When I went to bed I had a fresh nappy on that I slightly wet before trying to sleep and I didn't wake up at all (or at least I don't remember) all I know is my nappy wasn't like this last night ?.

Let's hope it's only the beggining and wasn't only luck, I'll keep on drinking large amount of water before going to bed and see where it goes !!

You need a good RE-USABLE underpad for your bed.

(NorthShore Makes really good ones, you should probably get two).

Having This ^ will allow you to wet without worrying about leaks.

VERY IMPORTANT ^

You also need to sleep in whatever position feels the most comfortable,

TRUST your diaper to do its job while you sleep.

and Lastly, Consistency.  Drink 64 to 76 ounces of water within One hour before going to bed.

(EMPTY your bladder and THEN Diaper UP before you start drinking water.)

Focus on keeping your bladder constantly relaxed, especially while you're trying to fall asleep.

Do all this enough and you will become a bedwetter, eventually.

@Gloomybaby

I agree with everything my colleagues have said: you need to have good protection: this not only includes your incontinence product, whether it be a diaper or pull up, but also anything that you use under you. I have several large northshore bed pads myself: I always put one in my recliner, because that is where I usually sit while I am not in my wheelchair. If I need to go somewhere else, and I'm away from home, 90% of the time, I will end up sticking either a disposable North Shore pad under me, or several prevail underpads underneath of me. It is always a good idea to maintain integrity of whatever you are sitting on. Not having proper covering under you will result in whatever you are sitting on getting totally wet, and you will have to change your sheets or whatever you are sitting on, or have to clean up the mess. Having underpads available will save you a lot of time especially if they are easily removed and either thrown away because of being disposable or laundered.

While it is important to have good padding under you such as underpads, the most important thing that you should have is protection for yourself. By this I mean that you need to have a good diaper, which is a quality diaper, and you need to have a cover to place over the top especially if you're wearing disposable diapers. I can't tell you the number of times that when you have a disposable on, that you may end up using it to capacity or having it leak out of the diaper making it extremely wet or causing it to leak out of the leg holes. Make sure your diaper is tight, and that whatever diaper cover you were using is on, fits you well, and helps you contain whatever you have in the diaper where it is. If you are able to contain whatever you are releasing within the diaper or the diaper cover, you stand a better chance of having less damage to deal with.

In my opinion, the mega Max is the best diaper available: this is due to my experience with them and how they are made and how they are used. Most diaper companies want you to use cloth back products, and they tell you that they are supposedly diapers. These things are not diapers, they are pull-ups and they are designed for people who are having small leakage, or very little to release. If you are severely incontinent, or you are releasing a lot or avoiding a lot, these type of diapers are not going to work for you. You need quality products and usually these are plastic backed. People may say to me that I am crazy, but I was raised in a generation where a diaper was made of plastic and not made of cloth like that: even a cloth diaper has a lot more wicking ability then something that can be easily flooded out and you basically are peeing in the garment and then all over the floor: this is unacceptable.

Finally, the way you put your diaper on is always important. You have to make sure that your diaper is on straight, that your assets are pointing down, that your diaper is tight enough, and that whatever you are placing over the top coverage is a diaper all the way. This way, if you are to release, your diaper will hold whatever you are releasing, and the cover will contain whatever the diaper will not. One of the things that you have to remember is that most times you will flood your diaper out if you are not slowly releasing small amounts over a few moments. If you don't do that, it would be like taking a water hose and just spraying it in the diaper: all that will do is to flood the diaper out and it will be leaking within seconds so you have to monitor how fast you were releasing whatever you are releasing. They always say the better the diaper the better the results.

Good Luck!

Brian

On 7/15/2022 at 8:32 PM, oznl said:

I’ve conditioned myself as a semi-regular bedwetter after more than 50 dry years.  I stopped wetting the bed first time around at around 2.5 years of age.  Now I wet in my sleep quite a bit.

For me, the approach vector was NOT attempting to orchestrate scenarios where I’d experience a bursting bladder at 2am and hopefully sleep through the solution.  Even today, a full bladder will usually wake me.  It’s just that my bladder usually doesn’t get to the “full” stage before I wet.  Being woken by a full bladder for me means that some kind of positional problem down there is inhibiting my ability to pee.  What happens is that my daytime pattern of semi-automatically voiding all through the day without letting my bladder fill persists past the veil of sleep now.

This arose in a slow drift brought about by continual use of nappies. 

I just got so used to using nappies in bed, I stopped waking up to do it.

There were various stages along the way: being half-awake, falling asleep still wetting, dreaming about peeing but eventually, I just started having wet nights that I slept through.

Being a bit wet before falling asleep was originally an important “trigger” but no longer matters.

These days, I don’t even need a nappy to pee during sleep.  I’ve tested myself without nappies and been woken by cold wet sheets: something I don’t particularly enjoy and wouldn’t choose to do so I KNOW I didn’t do it deliberately. 

As you say though, three days is nothing.

It was several months of 24/7 before the first “possible” event occurred and it was three whole years before I’d describe it as common.

The headline though aimed at your question is that attempting to provoke a bedwetting event by engineering a full bladder for me was completely counterproductive.  Also, it wasn’t a “big bang” transition.  It crept up over time so I hardly noticed it.

Happy to field any specific questions.

I found this was very much the same for me. Having a full bladder only kept me awake. Wearing a diaper full-time and gradually being less and less aware of wetting eventually got me to where I am today, which is waking up in a wet diaper every morning. This took a long time to get here. I now also need diapers during the day.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I found this was very much the same for me. Having a full bladder only kept me awake. Wearing a diaper full-time and gradually being less and less aware of wetting eventually got me to where I am today, which is waking up in a wet diaper every morning. This took a long time to get here. I now also need diapers during the day.

Do you need diaper during the day cause you trained for it or it's like a side effect to your bedwetting training ? 

• Like 1
On 7/22/2022 at 3:36 PM, Gloomybaby said:

Do you need diaper during the day cause you trained for it or it's like a side effect to your bedwetting training ? 

I went to full time diaper wearing some time ago. I have gotten to the point that I really don’t try to hold it in any more. Over time my body has been conditioned to just wet. I really can’t hold it for very long if I try. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey it's been like a little more than a month now so I feel i will give an update.

I wore diapers mostly every nights since my first post and I can say that I saw progress. I manage to fall asleep when drinking a large amount of water before bed more easily and it led me to wet my diaper every time I do it and the best part is I don't even wake up when it's happening !! There's still little leaks here and there but everything is protected and it's a very very small amount, I'm so happy to wake up wet every morning, I feel so little !!

BUT nothing happen when I don't drink much before bed so I think I will keep up with my method since it seems to work for me and will try to drink a bit less when I hit the 2months milestone to see if I start to develop the habit.

That's round up what's new for me for those who are interested. My next update will probably be as soon as I see progress once again. 

13 hours ago, Gloomybaby said:

There's still little leaks here and there but everything is protected and it's a very very small amount, I'm so happy to wake up wet every morning, I feel so little !!

Pretty much every disposable that I've tried in bed has leaked at some point.

One day Babykins screwed up my order and instead of sending me pull-on dual layer terry nappies, they sent me their terry-lined waterproof pants instead.  I didn't really want to send them all the way back to Canada from Australia but I found out that they make EXCELLENT covers for disposables in bed.  The terry lining deals with any disposable leaks whilst keeping the bedding dry. 

I no longer worry about wet spots on the sheets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/20/2022 at 11:40 AM, Gloomybaby said:

Hey it's been like a little more than a month now so I feel i will give an update.

I wore diapers mostly every nights since my first post and I can say that I saw progress. I manage to fall asleep when drinking a large amount of water before bed more easily and it led me to wet my diaper every time I do it and the best part is I don't even wake up when it's happening !! There's still little leaks here and there but everything is protected and it's a very very small amount, I'm so happy to wake up wet every morning, I feel so little !!

BUT nothing happen when I don't drink much before bed so I think I will keep up with my method since it seems to work for me and will try to drink a bit less when I hit the 2months milestone to see if I start to develop the habit.

That's round up what's new for me for those who are interested. My next update will probably be as soon as I see progress once again. 

Keep it up. 

• 2 weeks later...