LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Frustrating Day

Got very little sleep last night thanks to all-night fireworks by my neighbors, then the lawn crew came at 8am! I'm also a little down today, don't know why, probably the news of the day. Need a thick diaper and some cartoons!

• Like 5

I feel you, Boss...the only good stuff on the news is when they talk about Ukraine doing well against the Russians, but war sucks so even that isn't so good.

And everything else on the news seems to suck too.....polly-ticks, gun violence, etc...sigh

Diapers & cartoons sounds good

Look on the bright side...you have a place to live and food to eat

*farts*

Looney Tunes Cartoons (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig) Newly Remastered & Restored Compilation - YouTube

• Like 2

There were fireworks near me, almost constantly, from about 8:30p (before sunset) to well after midnight.  My poor dog is so scared of them.

In my state, it's (unfortunately) legal for private citizens to detonate literal tons of explosives (ie fireworks), and what laws we do have (you have to be such and such amount of feet away from houses for the bigger ones) aren't enforced.  I'd love for my state to re-illegalize fireworks, and set up tollbooths at our major interstates that could search cars coming from other states.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Got very little sleep last night thanks to all-night fireworks by my neighbors, then the lawn crew came at 8am! I'm also a little down today, don't know why, probably the news of the day. Need a thick diaper and some cartoons!

An thick Diaper and some cartoons solves EVERYTHING buddy!??☺️????♥️?♥️?????

• Like 1

We had a party and some fireworks,  but we were done before 11.  Everyone in our neighborhood likes the fireworks.  Others had them over the weekend and most were done by midnight. 

27 minutes ago, GabeG23 said:

I had a frustrating morning but not about fireworks I tried to wear a diaper before I went out and the diaper kept ripping no matter how many I tried. So I lost my temper and said screw this so I just put regular underwear on and left the house.  

You could always get your parents to help with diapering you buddy, there's no shame in it. Just try it, give it a shot and see what you think! If it's NOT for you, then it's NOT for you.???????☺️?♥️???

• Confused 1

id take a day of fireworks next door to my neighbor cracking off his 12ga at night, i guess no one ever told him its against the law at night, sober or drunk(and he is an alcoholic), one time he did that after my mom got back from the hospital for a TAVR and scared her into some chest pain

• Like 1
13 hours ago, baby664 said:

There were fireworks near me, almost constantly, from about 8:30p (before sunset) to well after midnight.  My poor dog is so scared of them.

In my state, it's (unfortunately) legal for private citizens to detonate literal tons of explosives (ie fireworks), and what laws we do have (you have to be such and such amount of feet away from houses for the bigger ones) aren't enforced.  I'd love for my state to re-illegalize fireworks, and set up tollbooths at our major interstates that could search cars coming from other states.

So much for freedom and liberty in America. Intead if instilling tyranny, how about this. Enforce the existing laws, and put out a curfew, no loud noises /fireworks after 10 pm...or what ever. Make the fines heafty, and if someone violates it...property gets searched revealing fireworks / explosives they should'nt have, that just compounds things for the worse. Teaching respect if others goes along way, taking away peoples freedoms and liberties accomplishes nothing but generating resentment, and a huge lack if respect for others.... Which us why we have the social problems we have. 

• Like 1

"I'd love for my state to re-illegalize fireworks, and set up tollbooths at our major interstates that could search cars coming from other states."

If a conservative doesn't like something, he doesn't do it.

If a liberal doesn't like something, he wants it to be removed from the face of the earth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, vvp39 said:

"I'd love for my state to re-illegalize fireworks, and set up tollbooths at our major interstates that could search cars coming from other states."

If a conservative doesn't like something, he doesn't do it.

If a liberal doesn't like something, he wants it to be removed from the face of the earth.

We'll just drive the backroads

• Like 2

Well past the fireworks, on to the rush that is pre-CFD. People getting mad because of the rates, or because we are full. Baseball tournaments on the weekends. At this rate, making it through the nights is a small win.