LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you have put me back in diapers when I was a little kid?

Would you put me back in diapers?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have put me back in diapers as a kid?

• Yes, Diapers for Jeggy boy!
    • No, sit with a nasty big load in your pants!
    • Just use the potty like a big boy!

Hi guys! So when I was a kid growing up I would often have accidents in my pants when I was 7, 8, and 9. I would hold it to the last second and I would refuse to use the potty because I was too busy playing and didn't want to stop what I was doing. Plus the transfers often took so long and it was a big to-do, so I would just go in my underwear all the time. And then I would get yelled at for making doo-doos in my pants everyday! For those that don't know, I'm disabled and have cerebral palsy. I also wanna point out that I often had pee-pee accidents too growing up, especially at school. But I had a lot more poopie accidents at home, along with my fair share of pee-pees accidents too. So with all that being said, my question is: if you were my parent would you put 7, 8, and 9 year old me back in diapers when I was a kid?!?????????♥️???☺️?

When I was little, if you weren't spanked 'good and proper" after being cleaned up, and your parents wanted to be clever, mostly one or two things would have been done if you were four or older

1. just putting a pair of rubber panties over your undies
2. If you were put back in diapers, which included rubber panties, you would have been dresses as a baby girl, which meant a very short dress that would lit the rubber panties show if you were not careful and called your parents' "baby girl"

In either case, your parents, usually mother would say to others that you "are still in rubber pant(ie)s" or you "had to be put back in rubber pant(ies)"

A less common thing is that rubber panties would have been put on you in place of undies

In all cases, you would not like any of it, which was intended to make you want to stop doing what you were doing. I have seen all of these

• Like 3

To me, it depends on what the individual needs. Frequent accidents are embarrassing and messy and bound to bruise your dignity, while creating a lot of work for everyone, and introducing an element of unpredictability that prevents you or your caregivers from ever being able to be off guard and relax. Imagine trying to plan a visit with friends or an outing at a restaurant, knowing that your child might, at any point, need a wardrobe change, and you'll have to soak their clothes, and also possibly clean the car seat or someone's couch?

So I think for you, diapers would be a necessary tool. It wouldn't be about punishment, just practicality, that you wear diapers. It could also help with getting you to practice better control, without the potential for embarrassing consequences, because you could be put on a changing schedule where you know that you get a new diaper at bedtime, one in the morning, and one after school, for example, and if you can hold it until change time, you can go on the potty, and if not, the closer you manage to get to change time before you go, the more comfortable you'll be and the less time you have to spend with a messy bum. Meanwhile, your parents can plan their day knowing that you'll be fine until your changing time, and that whatever plans they might have are not going to be interrupted if your tummy schedule differs from their diapering schedule. Once you get better at managing your body like a big boy, and reliable about holding until your change time, then we'd switch to pull-ups that you're allowed to take on and off by yourself, and you'll get more practice at managing things, still with a safety net. If you have incidents in your pull-ups, there are no real consequences, and we just take a break and you go back into diapers for a couple of weeks. No hurt feelings, no anger, just trust, and a solid plan that everyone understands and complies with, with a goal to have you in whatever level of protection works best for you and for your caregivers, for as long as needed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I'd have at least put you in pull ups

But what if I WANTED to be placed back in Diapers?!?????♥️?♥️???????☺️ Give Jeggy weggy his Diapee Wipees!!!!!!???????????☺️??♥️????????♥️????☺️??♥️????

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

If I was little again, I sure as heck would be put back into diapers and be kept in them.

@Kawaharu

Our Martian Friends the "yip yips" would probably agree with you ****HUGS****

Brian

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

If I was little again, I sure as heck would be put back into diapers and be kept in them.

@Kawaharu

i am thinking that, if your parents knew THEN what they know NOW, that you would probably be in diapers for an extended time period:  There is no way to know sometimes if whatever you are dealing with will get better, but I doubt that it would.  My CP for example is a condition that you have to maintain, by doing therapy as much as possible, and when you have a condition like this, you have to keep yourself limber or it can be hell sometimes.

I am not sure, however if the diapers that they would have for kids would be any better than what we wore as babies and toddlers.  I don't think that there were many companies that made disposable diapers for anyone over 3-4 back then, but I DO remember the old style Pampers Diapers being used for YEARS - But i was trained by 4, or earlier.  So I wasn't in them too long - However you probably would have joined my late brother in wearing diapers for a LONG time, and when you were 21, still be wearing them, assuming your medical conditions and disabilities are the same ;)

****HUGS****

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

But what if I WANTED to be placed back in Diapers?!?????♥️?♥️???????☺️ Give Jeggy weggy his Diapee Wipees!!!!!!???????????☺️??♥️????????♥️????☺️??♥️????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

In that Case Lil Spider, @Little BabyDoll Christine would probably be the one that would be putting you back in Diapers, and some Crinkly ruffled pair of Rubber Pants heheeheh :)

Brian

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Would you have changed my Diapees back at THOSE ages too buddy?!??☺️??????♥️???

3 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Of course: especially if I was a time traveler and I knew it was you 

Yay!!!! Yeah, that would be SO FUN! You'd be like the big brother I NEVER had. Plus if you knew me back then, you would think I was SUPER CUTE!?????☺️???? EVEN CUTER than I am now!!!!! LOL!???????♥️??????♥️??

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yay!!!! Yeah, that would be SO FUN! You'd be like the big brother I NEVER had. Plus if you knew me back then, you would think I was SUPER CUTE!?????☺️???? EVEN CUTER than I am now!!!!! LOL!???????♥️??????♥️??

How would you have reacted if I'd given you a pacifier? did you still use one?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

How would you have reacted if I'd given you a pacifier? did you still use one?

No, I didn't unfortunately. I lost my pacifier when I was 6 years old one night when I was getting ready for bed. And I never used another one. But looking back I wish I did, and I wish I could say that I was interested in that at the time, but I wasn't. Far from it actually, I wanted nothing MORE than to be independent and on my own, with no one's help. But a couple of traumatic experiences later followed by a couple of years and I wanted to be a baby all over again!???????????♥️?? It was my traumatic experiences between the ages of 11 and 12 and 13 that caused me to wanna be a BABY in the first place, without those experiences I doubt that I would have ever gotten into the ABDL community, unfortunately! But I'm here now and that's all that matters and I wouldn't trade it for the world. it's the BEST thing EVER!???????????????????♥️???????

• Like 2

Unless there's a disability, I don't think putting a potty-trained child back in diapers or keeping a child in diapers past the age of four or so is the best solution in most cases. Kids with problems like this need love and support, but that means addressing why they have the problem and giving them the tools to cope with it on their own as much as possible. So maybe training pants, but probably not diapers.

Nighttime is another story and just depends on what parent and child are comfortable with.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Little Matt said:

Unless there's a disability, I don't think putting a potty-trained child back in diapers or keeping a child in diapers past the age of four or so is the best solution in most cases. Kids with problems like this need love and support, but that means addressing why they have the problem and giving them the tools to cope with it on their own as much as possible. So maybe training pants, but probably not diapers.

Nighttime is another story and just depends on what parent and child are comfortable with.

What if I went pee-pees in my training pants?!???????♥️???? *Squish squish!*????? LOL!?????☺️????♥️??

On 6/24/2022 at 11:49 AM, Apache Raccoon said:

If you were gonna put me back in Pull-Ups my Little Ashy, would you put me back in these!!!!!!???☺️ I would LOVE to be put back in these!☺️????? I'd be Spider-Boy and Iron-Boy! Soiling my pants WITHOUT EVEN thinking about it!!!!????????♥️??☺️????????

IMG_20220505_171702.jpg

IMG_20220505_171717.jpg

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

If you were gonna put me back in Pull-Ups my Little Ashy, would you put me back in these!!!!!!???☺️ I would LOVE to be put back in these!☺️????? I'd be Spider-Boy and Iron-Boy! Soiling my pants WITHOUT EVEN thinking about it!!!!????????♥️??☺️????????

IMG_20220505_171702.jpg

IMG_20220505_171717.jpg

Deffo the Spiderman ones 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Deffo the Spiderman ones 

What about the iron-Man ones buddy?! I LOVE iron-Man!♥️♥️♥️♥️??♥️??

28 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

What about the iron-Man ones buddy?! I LOVE iron-Man!♥️♥️♥️♥️??♥️??

Of course you can wear both but Spiderman ones are better because you are Spider Boy after all 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Of course you can wear both but Spiderman ones are better because you are Spider Boy after all 

That's true buddy! I AM a Spider-Boy!??????☺️ And THIS Little Spider DEFINITELY LOVES his Diapees!!!!!!!☺️??????????????????♥️??????♥️???☺️?

• Like 2
On 6/24/2022 at 5:09 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

When I was little, if you weren't spanked 'good and proper" after being cleaned up, and your parents wanted to be clever, mostly one or two things would have been done if you were four or older

1. just putting a pair of rubber panties over your undies
2. If you were put back in diapers, which included rubber panties, you would have been dresses as a baby girl, which meant a very short dress that would lit the rubber panties show if you were not careful and called your parents' "baby girl"

In either case, your parents, usually mother would say to others that you "are still in rubber pant(ie)s" or you "had to be put back in rubber pant(ies)"

A less common thing is that rubber panties would have been put on you in place of undies

In all cases, you would not like any of it, which was intended to make you want to stop doing what you were doing. I have seen all of these

I had a couple of accidents growing up, and really thought that I was going to get a spanking,  but never did. Just cleaned up a fresh clothes.

Now, if I have ever just started deliberately pooping in my pants and wetting them and my parents figured out that it was on purpose,  I'm sure that my butt would have been beat good.

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy, as a parent,  I would have taken you to the doctor to make sure that there wasn't some medical issue causing your accidents.  If  the accidents continued, like you described,  I'd probably put you back into diapers. 

If I found out that they weren't really accidents,  that you were doing it on purpose and refusing to use the potty,  I wouldn't put you in diapers,  but your butt would be very sore.

• Like 1
On 6/30/2022 at 3:58 PM, Spanky said:

I had a couple of accidents growing up, and really thought that I was going to get a spanking,  but never did. Just cleaned up a fresh clothes.

Now, if I have ever just started deliberately pooping in my pants and wetting them and my parents figured out that it was on purpose,  I'm sure that my butt would have been beat good.

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy, as a parent,  I would have taken you to the doctor to make sure that there wasn't some medical issue causing your accidents.  If  the accidents continued, like you described,  I'd probably put you back into diapers. 

If I found out that they weren't really accidents,  that you were doing it on purpose and refusing to use the potty,  I wouldn't put you in diapers,  but your butt would be very sore.

Then I would be like, "But Dadddddy, I DON'T wanna be a big boy!" "I WANT DIAPERS!"???????????

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2022 at 2:35 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Hi guys! So when I was a kid growing up I would often have accidents in my pants when I was 7, 8, and 9. I would hold it to the last second and I would refuse to use the potty because I was too busy playing and didn't want to stop what I was doing. Plus the transfers often took so long and it was a big to-do, so I would just go in my underwear all the time. And then I would get yelled at for making doo-doos in my pants everyday! For those that don't know, I'm disabled and have cerebral palsy. I also wanna point out that I often had pee-pee accidents too growing up, especially at school. But I had a lot more poopie accidents at home, along with my fair share of pee-pees accidents too. So with all that being said, my question is: if you were my parent would you put 7, 8, and 9 year old me back in diapers when I was a kid?!?????????♥️???☺️?

Jeggy, You stated you have cerebral palsy which can be dignosed as early as age 2. One of the issues that arrises is constipation. After the messing issues I would have taken you to the peditrician who would have perscribed mild laxatives and 100% classified it as a medical nessesitity. Your answer is yes man you would have been in diapers 24/7 even at school because the school nurse is required to be a RN and you would have inevitibally messed your diapers in the middle of class at some point. 

Same thing is true if you were actually in the single digit age range to this day and the school would not report it to CPS because it would be classified as a medical reason and under doctors orders.

It would not matter if you got embarrassed or humilated by messing a diaper in front of your peers and if any of them teased you about it they could actually be suspended or even expelled. 

If your mom did not follow your doctor's orders or even take you to see a doctor that is actually neglect and would still have been considered nelect during the time you were actually those ages. 

If they actually missed the cerebral palsy dignosis until beyond the stated ages your school guidance councilor would have failed in their job by not reffering your case to mental health services and starting behavorial treatment. Which would have resulted in the same thing anyways mild laxatives and diapers and involveing the school with your treatment plan. 

Man I have to be completely honest with you if you were dignosed with cerebral palsy at age 2 and they didn't put you back in diapers after the first pants messing then start you on a mild laxative they failed in their duties as doctors and if your mom didn't take you to see a doctor she failed as well and neglected your medical health, anyway you look at it everyone around you if you were going around messing and wetting your pants failed at their duties and neglected your needs, they also broke alot of laws wheither they realised it or not. 

1st off I will mention that if you were dignosed as a minor that you were able to be classified as disabled as a minor so takeing you to see a doctor would have cost nothing as you would have qualified for state funded health insurance and even the transportation to any medical professionals would have been covered as well as the diapers as they are considered disposable medical equipment. 

I don't know if I even want to ask about what the H377 was going on in your home man. To me it sounds like a abuseive and neglectfull childhood even more so if you had disability as a minor and your basic needs weren't being met. 

By a quick search on google for ceberal palsy the first symptom that shows up is constipation. 

So I picked that as a point to answer your question because constipation can lead to impaction which will eventually lead to soiling accidents as it can 100% cause partial temporary and some cases perment nerve damage and if not treated in time can require surgery to remove the impaction. 

The question you asked was if I would have put back in diapers at those ages the answer is more complicated than the question. 

So I will restate my answer in a shortend form. 

Yes, You would be back in diapers wheither you wanted to be or not and the school nurse would be involved with changeing you every day as well because of the laxatives given for your constipation by your dr's orders ?. First accident where you removed the diaper would result in a back zipping body suit being used for the rest of the school year to enshure the school nurse could do her part of your treatment plan properly and the first time you had a friend remove the body suit you could expect to be sent to school in only the body suit and diaper and no changes of clothes except a spare body suit and diapers in the school nurse's office. ( Just so you know 100% acceptable if a child tries to break their treatment plan and doctor's orders because the school will relocate them to the special education class and still give the same lesson as their normal teacher.) 

• Like 1

Had a nephew that would poop in his pants on regular basis simply because he did not want to stop what he was doing, well after he turned 6 yrs old.  No handicaps, simply too lazy to stop and go into the house to use the bathroom.  My wife refused to change him, told him to walk the 10 minutes back to his house so his mother would deal with him.  He often had a loaded pants for several hours as a result but didn't seem to bother him but sure did his mother!

• Like 1