LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trash can heavy this week

Someone has either been drinking a lot more beer this week, eating a "heavy diet" and/or going through a lot more diapers than normal!  Or, it could be that due to the federal Juneteenth holiday the trash pick up was delayed by a day

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Someone has either been drinking a lot more beer this week, eating a "heavy diet" and/or going through a lot more diapers than normal!  Or, it could be that due to the federal Juneteenth holiday the trash pick up was delayed by a day

Or maybe Spanky decided it was time to throw out his collection of anvils :D

• Haha 1

My trash can is at fixed location at all times.
I'll never understand people that drags the trash can out instead of building a place so they don't have to drag the can out for emptying. 

Then again, its not really any different than me carrying out my trash, to the trash can, the day before they pick it up.

7 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I'll never understand people that drags the trash can out instead of building a place so they don't have to drag the can out for emptying. 

Then again, its not really any different than me carrying out my trash, to the trash can, the day before they pick it up.

True, but our trash cans have two large back wheels and a handle.  It's a lot easier for me to toss the trash in the cans when they are up by the house and then just tilt them back and wheel them to the curb.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Ordinance says that we can't put the trash out too soon and have to bring the cans back in. 

I did get some good diaper time this week, so there's several,  well used diapers in the trash.  No anvils,  but a few of those diapers could add up to the weight of one.