LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just moved back to Jersey!

On 6/22/2022 at 12:14 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi all I just moved back to Jersey.  I grew up here in Morris county.  Now living in Sussex County.

@DiaperboyEddie12

I hope that you feel at home in New Jersey. I know that it is probably been hard for you since you lost your mom, and hard that you had to deal with being asked to leave living with your "friends". Hopefully living in New Jersey, you feel more at home and able to be able to do what it is you want to do, and whatever that is, you will feel better I believe in your new home. Hopefully this will allow you to explore your diaper wearing more and more, as you get used to it, and you won't have to worry about someone finding out about it - because you know of your need, and you will be able to wear more openly in your own place. Congratulations on your new location and your relocation, and may you gain a blessing as you move forward in your new environment, which is more familiar to you than any other environment previous.

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits

I moved away from New Jersey In 1998.  I went back to college for a 2nd masters degree n a new field.  Nj was too expensive to stay in without a good job.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Heya in central Passaic, we go to Holland Bakery on 23 a couplet times a year and then to High Point.  https://www.hollandamericanbakery.com/

That is awesome!  I do not remember that bakery.  I will have to look them up.  When I was growing up we had a bakery right across the street from us.  And then one down the street from us.

The one that was across the street well 3 -4 in the morning you can smell the hard rolls cooking used to wake the whole neighborhood up.  Now I live in Sussex County.