LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from Montana

3 minutes ago, BabyBubba88 said:

I just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone??my name is Bubba Ive been a AB for awhile now. I absolutely adore Care Bears and I hope everyone has great day??

Howdy Bubba

Welcome to the forums

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, BabyBubba88 said:

Thanks for having me??

Glad to have you as part of my second family buddy! We're going to have so much fun together! You're going to LOVE the rest of my family! @Apache Raccoon is ALSO one of my friends!!!!????? He's VERY nice and we're like brothers!!!!!???♥️???

• Like 2

Hi Bubba and welcome to DD! Nice to meet you, glad you could come to join us. I think you’ll enjoy it here, lots of likeminded people around. If you have any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

What part of Montana are you from? My family has a house on Flathead Lake they go to in the summer and my parents also have a house in a town nearby for their getaway and my brother lives nearby there and I have a cousin that just moved there too and my brother lives in Helena. 

10 hours ago, Nat said:

What part of Montana are you from? My family has a house on Flathead Lake they go to in the summer and my parents also have a house in a town nearby for their getaway and my brother lives nearby there and I have a cousin that just moved there too and my brother lives in Helena. 

Wow.  there are a few of us that live in the same town as flathead lake btw.

22 hours ago, BabyBubba88 said:

I just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone??my name is Bubba Ive been a AB for awhile now. I absolutely adore Care Bears and I hope everyone has great day??

Hiiiii

Welcome *hugs* ? 

From Li'l Leo?‍♂️

12 hours ago, Nat said:

I live in Glacier County 

2 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Welcome bubba, Care Bears are so cute.

Someone wearing  a cute care bear top and a diaper so cute 

Lol that’s my preferred outfit?