LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming to appreciate why toddlers hate using the potty

I think my baby side really is such a adult baby at heart, every time I get the urge to poop I really want to do it in a diaper or in my pants rather than using the toilet like a big kid, adult or grown up

Something so satisfying about taking time to poop and then being able to be proud of your ability to make something.

Just a thought I wonder if anybody else has these feelings as a little

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

I know when I’m regressed and I poo my diaper it’s just what a baby would do and I just keep on playing once I’m finished and it usually doesn’t bother me 

Being an adult baby, I poop and pee all the time and it's normal for me and I don't think about it and I just keep going. It's why diapers let's me keep on doing without worrying about using the potty.

• Like 3

Potty training should be optional when growing up. There would be an explosion of ABDL's and the adult diaper manufacturers would love it. Nothing like the psychophysiological sensations of a wet and messy diaper. I am currently enjoying the wet, warm squish.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, Moochie said:

Potty training should be optional when growing up. There would be an explosion of ABDL's and the adult diaper manufacturers would love it. Nothing like the psychophysiological sensations of a wet and messy diaper. I am currently enjoying the wet, warm squish.

That's what I believe, potty training should always be optional and should only be used when ones ready. With the way diapers are today, I think potty training should be optional and diaper training should be made available. It's why since I am not potty trained, I am more diaper trained than potty trained. Being diaper trained, I learn to relish the freedom of not being potty trained and being trained to wet and mess in my diapers.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

That's what I believe, potty training should be optional and should only be used when ones ready. With the way diapers are today, I think potty training should be optional and diaper training should be made available. It's why since I am not potty trained, I am more diaper trained than potty trained.

I ALSO agree with you. But realistically that would NEVER happen. Because like it or not, when you're ACTUALLY little and you're in your parents house, it's THEIR rules! And NO WAY they would allow their Little One (at that time anyway) to be Diaper trained!!!!?????? Unfortunately!????????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I ALSO agree with you. But realistically that would NEVER happen. Because like it or not, when you're ACTUALLY little and you're in your parents house, it's THEIR rules! And NO WAY they would allow their Little One (at that time anyway) to be Diaper trained!!!!?????? Unfortunately!????????

I do think potty training should be optional but also make diaper training available. Many times people have medical conditions and incontinence issues when they were young that required them to be diaper trained instead of potty trained.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Agreed in principal. But I sure don't think as a parent I'd like changing an 8 year old's wet and poopy diaper. Diaper training, for those fully abled should include how to put on a diaper, how to do the laundry, or properly dispose of a disposable diaper

• Like 5
1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Agreed in principal. But I sure don't think as a parent I'd like changing an 8 year old's wet and poopy diaper. Diaper training, for those fully abled should include how to put on a diaper, how to do the laundry, or properly dispose of a disposable diaper

I would, I would have no problem changing an 8 Year old's wet and poopie Diapers. HELL, I'd EVEN encourage it!? LOL!???? That would be the PERFECT chance to get my Little Baby Boy back!!!!! And hopefully HE would enjoy it too!!!!????????????♥️????♥️?

• Like 1
On 6/8/2022 at 2:28 PM, Kawaharu said:

I think my baby side really is such a adult baby at heart, every time I get the urge to poop I really want to do it in a diaper or in my pants rather than using the toilet like a big kid, adult or grown up

Something so satisfying about taking time to poop and then being able to be proud of your ability to make something.

Just a thought I wonder if anybody else has these feelings as a little

That's how I've always felt, especially after a very healthy poop. I've always thought they would be better in a diaper. 

I've also felt a sense of pride of what I made. I've felt that when using a toilet but I've felt it more in a diaper. I'm sure it has to do with negative connotations I have with toilet, namely I associate it with lack of choice and control. 

I'm proud to have stuck with diapers but not learning to use the toilet. I've pictured my little side telling my mom I'm a proud boy in diapers and that I want to keep them and not use the toilet. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, toddmdl said:

That's how I've always felt, especially after a very healthy poop. I've always thought they would be better in a diaper. 

I've also felt a sense of pride of what I made. I've felt that when using a toilet but I've felt it more in a diaper. I'm sure it has to do with negative connotations I have with toilet, namely I associate it with lack of choice and control. 

I'm proud to have stuck with diapers but not learning to use the toilet. I've pictured my little side telling my mom I'm a proud boy in diapers and that I want to keep them and not use the toilet. 

That's how I feel after doing a poop in my diaper.

I've always had that sense of pride as well, and felt more at home in a diaper than in a toilet.

It's also why I am not ashamed, humiliated or afraid of being stuck in diapers, permanently and even proud that I haven't learned to use the potty. 

• Like 2

My thoughts on some of the posts that I noticed have gotten some reactions, and before anyone says anything, I was not the one who left those reactions, positive or negative.  

"Potty training should be optional when growing up."  "

"That's what I believe, potty training should always be optional and should only be used when ones ready. With the way diapers are today, I think potty training should be optional and diaper training should be made available." 

"I ALSO agree with you. But realistically that would NEVER happen. Because like it or not, when you're ACTUALLY little and you're in your parents house, it's THEIR rules! And NO WAY they would allow their Little One (at that time anyway) to be Diaper trained!!!"    

WTF?  Remember as much as we ourselves like wearing and using diapers, these are our children we are talking about and there is no way in hell that potty training them should be optional, period!!  Potty training is a necessity, no ifs ands or buts!  If you have children, it's your responsibility to raise them properly, give them all the chances in life to succeed and parent them according to normal expectations.  If CPS found out you neglected to potty train your children at the average normal age because you yourself prefer to live a diapered lifestyle, it's a good bet the courts might take your children away from you and you would lose your parental rights.  There are laws that have to be follow when it comes to children.  Children are too young to know what's in their best interests so it's up to parents to raise them.  I posted before about the parents who tried to let their 7 year old daughter pilot an airplane across the United States, they took off in the face of a storm that airline pilots said they wouldn't have flown in and the child, instructor and father all died in the crash.  Because you like to drink beer, whisky or vodka, does that make it right that you should give it to your 3 year old?  Would you let your 3 year old smoke a joint?  Common sense people!

If that's not enough to consider, think of all the young teens and people in their 20's and older who are physiologically screwed up as it is!  School shootings, other problems.  How do you think your child is going to develop normally when they are still in diapers at age 6, 8, 10 or in high school at age 16 when you have decided not to toilet train them, or leave that decision up to them at age 3 or 4 years when they are not old enough to know better or understand the consequences later in life?  You don't think they will be teased by their schoolmates and peers throughout life?  These forums are full of posts from members who were humiliated and made to wear diapers as punishment s by their parents and they ended up messed up inside because of it.  At that age children are too young to make decisions like that for themselves, even at age 13 or 15.  You can't say "potty training should be optional growing up" or "diaper training should be made available".  That is just wrong and not being a responsible parent.  It's a good way to screw them up for the rest of their lives.  Yes, when they become 18 and considered an adult (even then I think it's too young), they may have some level of maturity to make the decision for themselves if they want to go back to wearing diapers instead of using a toilet.  When under age, proper parenting and proper decisions need to me made by the parents as to their upbringing and overall well being.  You can't let your diaper fetishes be an influence on deciding not to potty train your child at the normal age, or leave that decision to your child to make for themselves, even when 17 years old, let alone 3, 5 9, or 15.  If that's how you feel, PLEASE!  I IMPLORE YOU!  NEVER EVER HAVE ANY CHILDREN!! 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 3:51 PM, le Hollandais said:

Could you imagine being a teacher with a classroom full of kids,  all in diapers,  needing changed.  

I can agree with those who say that parents need to wait until the child is ready to be potty trained,  within reason,  but they do need to be potty trained. 

• Like 1
On 6/9/2022 at 4:47 AM, Moochie said:

Just to be clear, this was a fantasy posting and children should be properly toilet trained. A good parent teaches toilet training which is an important developmental stage for independence and self-control.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
52 minutes ago, Moochie said:

Just to be clear, this was a fantasy posting and children should be properly toilet trained. A good parent teaches toilet training which is an important developmental stage for independence and self-control.

I don't think so, little kids should still be in diapees much longer and not always potty trained at 2 or 3 years old. Hell, it should be their decision if they wanna be potty trained in the first place.????????♥️? I would've liked that when I was Little. I didn't get out of diapers until I was 6 years old!??? And honestly, I should've been in them, at least a few MORE years. Like 7,8, and 9, and I should have worn them to school!???? And then started wearing them FULL TIME!!!!!?????☺️?♥️?♥️??

On 6/20/2022 at 4:41 AM, Moochie said:

I'm glad you clarified that, but when I first read all the postings I took them all at face value and that the responders really felt they meant exactly what they said. 

On 6/20/2022 at 5:43 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I don't think so, little kids should still be in diapees much longer and not always potty trained at 2 or 3 years old. Hell, it should be their decision if they wanna be potty trained in the first place.????????♥️? I would've liked that when I was Little. I didn't get out of diapers until I was 6 years old!??? And honestly, I should've been in them, at least a few MORE years. Like 7,8, and 9, and I should have worn them to school!???? And then started wearing them FULL TIME!!!!!?????☺️?♥️?♥️??

Sorry BabyJeggySpideyBoy but you are 100% wrong here.  We are not talking some 20+ year old here, we are talking 3, 4, 6 and older children here.  It should NEVER EVER be the decision of a child as to decide whether they want to be potty trained or remain in diapers.  NEVER!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Sorry BabyJeggySpiderBoy but you are 100% wrong here.  We are not talking some 20+ year old here, we are talking 3, 4, 6 and older children here.  It should NEVER EVER be the decision of a child as to decide whether they want to be potty trained or remain in diapers.  NEVER!!!

Hahaha!!!!???????? I KNEW you'd say that! Why not?!?? Me and my big bro Tommy turned out okay, and we were in diapers at 2, 3, and 4. So of course it would be a good thing. By the way, that was a rhetorical question, DON'T answer that. And I hope MORE parents are keeping their kids as baby boys as LONG as possible!???????☺️? With an baby bottle, and everything! Me and my big bro Tommy didn't get out of diapees until we were 6 years old!?????? So that just PROVES that DIAPEES ARE AN GOOD THING.?????? And it's "Jesse" by the way!?????♥️?☺️??

12 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Just a quick observation.  Your username that you yourself chose is BabyJeggySpideyBoy.  I don't see "Jesse" anywhere in your user name (since you brought it up yourself).

That's true little buddy. But if you know me well enough, you can call me "Jesse" if you want!???♥️? Enough with the formalities already! Just kidding! LOL!?????

22 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Hahaha!!!!???????? I KNEW you'd say that! Why not?!?? Me and my big bro Tommy turned out okay, and we were in diapers at 2, 3, and 4. So of course it would be a good thing. By the way, that was a rhetorical question, DON'T answer that. And I hope MORE parents are keeping their kids as baby boys as LONG as possible!???????☺️? With an baby bottle, and everything! Me and my big bro Tommy didn't get out of diapees until we were 6 years old!?????? So that just PROVES that DIAPEES ARE AN GOOD THING.?????? And it's "Jesse" by the way!?????♥️?☺️??

What about kids who are special needs, who never were potty trained and were kept in diapers because of their special needs and medical conditions. I know special needs kids who never got to be potty trained and were kept in diapers because of their medical conditions.

• Like 2
On 6/21/2022 at 4:22 PM, Kawaharu said:

What about kids who are special needs, who never were potty trained and were kept in diapers because of their special needs and medical conditions. I know special needs kids who never got to be potty trained and were kept in diapers because of their medical conditions.

I know exactly what you're talking about buddy, because I am one of them. That's the reason I was in Diapees so long as a little kid. Growing up I didn't want to use the potty because the transfers to the potty would take forever. So often times I would just go in my pants. I also had a very weak bladder growing up, looking back I wish my mommy had put me back in diapers, permanently! So I could just wee-wee and poo-poo ALLOVER myself whenever I wanted too. That would have been fun, getting Diapee changes at school AND at home. That would've been heaven!?♥️?? But for some reason she decided to potty train me at 6 years old, worst day of my life!???????

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I know exactly what you're talking about buddy, because I am one of them. That's the reason I was in Diapees so long as a little kid. Growing up I didn't want to use the potty because the transfers to the potty would take forever. So often times I would just go in my pants. I also had a very weak bladder growing up, looking back I wish my mommy had put me back in diapers, permanently! So I could just wee-wee and poo-poo ALLOVER myself whenever I wanted too. That would have been fun, getting Diapee changes at school AND at home. That would've been heaven!?♥️?? But for some reason she decided to potty train me at 6 years old, worst day of my life!???????

That's why there are some special needs kids who have never been potty trained are are kept in diapers as kids. I knew a couple of special needs kids who are kept in diapers as kids and have never been potty trained and instead diaper trained. It's why since I turned 21 years old, I was kept in diapers because of my incontinence and since then I am kept in diapers permanently. Which is why I often question why i was potty trained to begin with and why I should have been kept in diapers permanently instead of trying potty training. I would be so much happier being in diapers instead of being potty trained. Even have so much fun being diapered, going to school diapered with changes at school and home. Even in college, I was diapered and had diaper changes when I was in college classes.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

That's why there are some special needs kids who have never been potty trained are are kept in diapers as kids. I knew a couple of special needs kids who are kept in diapers as kids and have never been potty trained and instead diaper trained. It's why since I turned 21 years old, I was kept in diapers because of my incontinence and since then I am kept in diapers permanently. Which is why I often question why i was potty trained to begin with and why I should have been kept in diapers permanently instead of trying potty training. I would be so much happier being in diapers instead of being potty trained. Even have so much fun being diapered, going to school diapered with changes at school and home. Even in college, I was diapered and had diaper changes when I was in college classes.

How would you have diaper changes in college classes, how did that work for you?!?????

47 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

How would you have diaper changes in college classes, how did that work for you?!?????

When I was in college, I learned to change my diapers myself and it was always in my dorm apartment 

• Like 3
On 6/21/2022 at 5:22 PM, Kawaharu said:

I Think @rusty pins means:

Children should most likely be potty trained IF POSSIBLE and whenever POSSIBLE, however, many children have difficulties with it, and may NOT potty train as fast as their peers do.  Parents have a duty to TRY, and if resistance is found, they STOP and reassess the Child's readiness to proceed.    This "readiness" assumes some things:

1.  It assumes The Child is Ready on all levels, and UNDERSTANDS what he/she is doing, and WHERE and  WHY  they are doing it. 

2.  It assumes The Child has the ability to FEEL that he/she has to go, and get to the bathroom, and undress themselves and perform the deed in a potty or a potty chair or on a potty seat. 

3.  It assumes the Child can TELL the parent that they need to have a Diaper Change, or that they need to use the potty, at which time the parent takes the child to the potty and assists them as necessary and age appropriate.

4. It assumes that the Child has the Gross and Fine motor control they need to respond to the situation, and can say/articulate that they have wet or messy pants/diapers.

5.  It assumes that the Child has the ability to control or hold their bladder/bowels long enough to get to the bathroom, do a STAND-PIVOT Transfer from Chair seat to potty chair/commode, or a transfer from chair with an assist:  @BabyJeggySpideyBoy makes a good point when he says that the transfers can take a few moments, and you may have to start the undressing process before the transfer completes, or AFTER you are in position in the seat:  I cant tell you HOW many times I was TOLD to make sure that as much as possible, NOT to WAIT until I was ready to Release before Rocketing up the stairs, and attempting to make the potty and ***BOOM**  Accident City.

Additionally:  Schools want kids Potty Trained by start of Kindergarten, and I believe schools REQUIRE this, unless they have a disability, or an I.E.P. that states that they have a medical reason/diagnosis/condition that makes this impossible.  My I.E.P. allowed me to leave a classroom when I needed to use the restroom, after I had to WAIT for a hall pass, and WET myself - After that, No more troubles with that, as the NURSE and the I.E.P. Team and my parents were NOT happy, and told them, that when I SAY I need to GO, let me GO :(

Now:  If we are dealing with someone who has a disability (I WAS fully trained myself by 4), allowances are made in your IEP and with your classroom teachers:  If we are talking about people who are disabled, have no control over their bladder or bowels, and have NO HOPE of gaining such control, diapers should be used, and sometimes, children are NON VERBAL and have MOBILITY Difficulties, and as such may have an aide in school to help them. 

@Kawaharu is correct: There may be kids that are NOT EVER trained, because they have difficulty because of disabilities they deal with.  You also have people who have disabilities that make potty training them QUITE hard, and they may be kept in diapers due to special needs they have.  Since she has been in diapers since 21, her incontinence is PERMANENT - and  is NOT gonna get better - In our cases @Kawaharu@BabyJeggySpideyBoy and Myself, its not gonna change, BUT the situation changes when you add disability into the mix, and other conditions as well.  

When you have a situation like this, the 5 "assumptions" do not apply: My brother Richard wore diapers all his life, till his death at age 10 - He was  Non Mobile, Non Verbal, and could only make Noises - We learned what they meant, and responded to them, and if i caught it, and something was wrong, I told my parents REALLY fast - I Loved him very much, and I still believe Richard was sent to us for a reason:  That was, so that people could LEARN empathy and compassion, Love and understanding for people in his position:  because of him, and people like him, i have a better understanding of what having a disability means - Diapers are a part of our lives, so you find ways to deal with incontinence.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information and Edited some information
  • Like 3