LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scented ABDL Diapers :)

So I just got some samples of the ABUniverse Super Dry Kids for the first time ever. I’ve been excited to try the for a long time because their design is based on an old Pampers design, and they only have two big tapes - so very babyish. I sprung for the “baby fresh” scent, and wow! I’m  experiencing some nostalgic euphoria! I was a kid long out of diapers, but I definitely remember diapers like these (cousins, though, I was never brave enough to swipe even 1). 

Anyone else tried these or the scent on other diapers?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mark84 said:

So I just got some samples of the ABUniverse Super Dry Kids for the first time ever. I’ve been excited to try the for a long time because their design is based on an old Pampers design, and they only have two big tapes - so very babyish. I sprung for the “baby fresh” scent, and wow! I’m  experiencing some nostalgic euphoria! I was a kid long out of diapers, but I definitely remember diapers like these (cousins, though, I was never brave enough to swipe even 1). 

Anyone else tried these or the scent on other diapers?

Yes, I DEFINITELY have buddy! And let me tell you, they're ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!?? The smell is SO INTOXICATING!!!????? I'm REALLY GLAD you like them, I KNEW you would. I WISH more ABDL Diapers would follow suit and be one taped instead of two taped. You probably feel like SUCH a BABY in them right now! I WISH I could JOIN you buddy, we would play so many Diaper games together!!!!!!?????????♥️?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, square_duck said:

I add my own scent....aided by some fiber.... ??? 

Some might not like it though....

??????? I  scent my diapers the same way LOL ????????????

• Haha 1

About 80% of the diapers I wear are from ABU and I always get the scent added. I like to keep the scent strip afterwards and have a special drawer in my closet for them. Keeps the closet smelling wonderful. 

• Like 1

This is interesting. I’ve tried the Super Dry Kids before, and I generally liked them as a “recreational” diaper - maybe not the ones to wear on, say, a trans-Atlantic flight, but they definitely evoke the old Pampers. I did not try the scented ones, however. I’ve generally been dissatisfied with most scented diapers because they just never smell “right” to me. I want a diaper that smells authentic, like a Pampers Cruiser, and in fact I have a sleeve of Swaddlers in one of my diaper storage bins because they impart a bit of that scent to anything in there. But for the most part, I rely on baby powder and powder-scented diaper cream for olfactory nostalgia hits.

The scented Rearz diapers, for example, smell nice, but more like soap than baby powder. So you’re saying that the ABU scented option smells authentic? I recently ordered some of their new Little Kings and I did not take the scent option, because I figured that they might smell off - I’ve read horror stories others have posted about scented diapers (not ABU ones) that smelled like a fire at a perfume plant. My wife is sensitive to scents so something that smelled like a perfume aisle at a department store would run the risk of irritating her. However she does not mind the smell of my baby powder or diaper cream. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

This is interesting. I’ve tried the Super Dry Kids before, and I generally liked them as a “recreational” diaper - maybe not the ones to wear on, say, a trans-Atlantic flight, but they definitely evoke the old Pampers. I did not try the scented ones, however. I’ve generally been dissatisfied with most scented diapers because they just never smell “right” to me. I want a diaper that smells authentic, like a Pampers Cruiser, and in fact I have a sleeve of Swaddlers in one of my diaper storage bins because they impart a bit of that scent to anything in there. But for the most part, I rely on baby powder and powder-scented diaper cream for olfactory nostalgia hits.

The scented Rearz diapers, for example, smell nice, but more like soap than baby powder. So you’re saying that the ABU scented option smells authentic? I recently ordered some of their new Little Kings and I did not take the scent option, because I figured that they might smell off - I’ve read horror stories others have posted about scented diapers (not ABU ones) that smelled like a fire at a perfume plant. My wife is sensitive to scents so something that smelled like a perfume aisle at a department store would run the risk of irritating her. However she does not mind the smell of my baby powder or diaper cream. 

Scenting is a option on all of their offerings. It’s a scented paper strip they insert in the bag. I love the smell, but can’t really comment on authenticity. You’d have to give it a shot on a pack and see what you think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have read somewhere that there is a certain deodorant that has the same scent as the Luvs and Pampers. With it you just apply it to the diaper in the same manner as you do to your body.

If i find it then ill post it here. It would be cheaper then the ABU version

Found it: https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Original-Powder-Antiperspirant-Deodorant/dp/B00IDHJ7RY

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MegaChar said:

I have read somewhere that there is a certain deodorant that has the same scent as the Luvs and Pampers. With it you just apply it to the diaper in the same manner as you do to your body.

Found it: https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Original-Powder-Antiperspirant-Deodorant/dp/B00IDHJ7RY

Yep! That's EXACTLY the one I use buddy!??????♥️???☺️

4 hours ago, MegaChar said:

I might give that a try. Probably still order scented diapers though. The scent strip collection is almost like my version of Dexter’s blood slide collection. Every strip is 10 murdered diapers. 

CFDBEB29-FD9B-4875-A7C5-FF6986CC9CEC.jpeg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

I might give that a try. Probably still order scented diapers though. The scent strip collection is almost like my version of Dexter’s blood slide collection. Every strip is 10 murdered diapers. 

CFDBEB29-FD9B-4875-A7C5-FF6986CC9CEC.jpeg

DIAPER KILLER!!!! ??

Scented oils are a good alternative, just Google scented oils. Abbey & Sullivan is one company that has many fragrances to choose from. I always use several drops in my day diaper to keep me smelling fresh and clean with a wet diaper. The fragrance does not cover up a messy diaper though, no hiding that I messed my diaper.

I remember the comic Gallagher once saying in his act, "You know what's dumb?  Scented toilet paper!  The one thing that's going to get f--ed up anyway!"  I always though the same about diapers.  No matter how nice they smell when taking them out of the package, they will never smell good when going in the trash can!