LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lila’s Family Vacation (complete - 9 August 2022)

"Do I really have to, mom?" whined Lila.

"Well I'm not going to force it if you really don't want to," replied Lila's mom, "but it'll make this trip a lot less stressful for the both of us."

Lila frowned and fiddled with the hem of her dress as she pondered what her decision should be.

Every summer, Lila would go on a trip with her family. And every year, before they left, Lila would be put in some... protection. This year, however, the girl was putting up a bit of a resistance.

Lila had always been put in pullups whenever the family went on a vacation together. This was the result of an incident long ago - Lila once had an accident when the family went on a trip to Germany, when she was seven. They were at a packed museum and the line to the toilet was too long for the young girl to hold it. From then on, her parents decided to keep Lila in her night-time pullups for the rest of the trip - just in case - to spare themselves the stress and hassle of having to find a toilet. From that trip onwards, it became a tradition for Lila to be in pullups whenever they went on a vacation.

At that time, Lila didn't mind having to wear the pullups. After all, she still wore them to bed at night, and wearing them during the day was not much different. But she was now thirteen! And to her dismay, she was told that she'd be wearing tape diapers this time, instead of the pullups that she wore in the past. Lila had eventually outgrown the pullups that she used to wear, and they were precariously close to leaking the last time she'd worn them on a trip - so her mom had decided to switch to diapers this year. Lila was obviously hesitant to wear full-on diapers, especially at her age, but after recalling the incident when she was seven, she ultimately decided to go with the diapers, just to be safe.

"Fine..." she muttered begrudgingly. "But I swear this will be the last time I'm doing this, ever!"

"Good girl." praised Mom. "Now lie down and let's get this diaper on."

Obeying Mom's instructions, Lila sheepishly took off her skirt and underwear, and laid on the bed. 

"Bottoms up please." requested Mom, as she unfolded a diaper and placed it under her daughter's bum. After a light sprinkling of powder, she taped the diaper in place and adjusted the leak guards.

"And we're done!" said Mom. "Now get ready, we're leaving in fifteen minutes."

The ride to the airport was uneventful. After getting their baggage checked-in, the family still had time to spare before boarding, so they found a couple of benches to wait. Lila was glad that she could finally rest her legs, but she found herself needing to pee.

"Mom," she called out discreetly, mindful that they were in a crowded airport "I gotta pee."

"It's okay to use your diaper honey, it'll hold up fine." replied mom.

Right, Lila thought to herself. I'm in actual diapers now. I can't take these off so I guess Mom just wants me to use it whenever I need to.

As a young child, Lila didn't mind peeing in her pullups, especially when there was no other option nearby. However, this was different - she was in a diaper, not a pullup; the toilet was a short distance away; and perhaps most importantly, she was older now. But Mom would not be happy to have to throw away a clean diaper only to put on a new one shortly after, and she has seemingly given Lila the approval to just use her diaper, so she put her concerns aside and focused her attention on her aching bladder.

Squirming slightly, Lila tried to release her bladder. It was difficult to do so deliberately - especially with so many people around her - but slowly she was able to squeeze out a small trickle, which gradually grew into a steady flow. Eventually she was done, and she heaved a sigh of relaxation.

As discreet as Lila was, Mom had taken notice of her squirming and figured out what was happening. "Are you wet?" she asked her daughter.

Lila gave a small embarrassed nod in response.

"Do you need a change right now, or do you think you can hold off for a while?" asked Mom.

Squeezing her thighs close together, Lila thought that the warm feeling of a wet diaper was actually quite pleasant. She could tell that had peed quite a bit into the diaper, but these diapers were a lot bulkier than her old pullups and they felt like they could definitely hold a lot more. And her legs were tired from all the walking; changing now would mean having to walk even more to find a toilet. 

"I'm good, Mom." said Lila as she reclined into her seat, slightly thankful that she chose to wear a diaper.

• Like 12

Your writing is certainly strong enough, but, absent any real explanation, I have to question the premise. She had one accident six years ago and her parents want to put her in diapers for a vacation at thirteen? This is excessive even in an ABDL story!

26 minutes ago, kerry said:

Your writing is certainly strong enough, but, absent any real explanation, I have to question the premise. She had one accident six years ago and her parents want to put her in diapers for a vacation at thirteen? This is excessive even in an ABDL story!

While admittedly a bit excessive, there was this bit.

From that trip onwards, it became a tradition for Lila to be in pullups whenever they went on a vacation.

So it's not like suddenly 6 years later they decided she is to be diapered, she's been using diapers every trip since that accident, which is also a bit excessive.

10 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

she's been using diapers every trip since that accident, which is also a bit excessive.

Yes, it is, especially if there has never been a repeat accident.

17 hours ago, reartykeuniverse said:

Lila had eventually outgrown the pullups that she used to wear, and they were precariously close to leaking the last time she'd worn them on a trip

She's apparently still using them.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone ?

This story really is mostly just wish-fulfilment on my end - I just wanted to write something that I thought I’d enjoy - so there are definitely elements in there that are not quite grounded in reality.

I had hoped to convey that Lila didn’t actually mind wearing pullups all that much in the first place, which was why she was just willing to go with it whenever they went on a trip. Perhaps that was something that I couldn’t explain too well.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, reartykeuniverse said:

Thanks for the feedback, everyone ?

This story really is mostly just wish-fulfilment on my end - I just wanted to write something that I thought I’d enjoy - so there are definitely elements in there that are not quite grounded in reality.

I had hoped to convey that Lila didn’t actually mind wearing pullups all that much in the first place, which was why she was just willing to go with it whenever they went on a trip. Perhaps that was something that I couldn’t explain too well.

Ignore the harsh critics keep writing.

Oh I welcome all feedback - good or bad - as long as they are constructive. If you have anything to say about what I’ve written, I’d love to hear what you think. 

What matters most to me is that people are reading my story and talking about it.

5 hours ago, diaperme2017 said:

Really it Fiction it hard enough writers to post these stories if nothing good to say about this story move on to the next authors need to be give positive feedback not negative has that how we lose writers 

But writers need negative feedback, that's how they get better. If the reader doesn't tell the author what is wrong, the writer isn't likely to find it themselves.

11 hours ago, diaperme2017 said:

Really it Fiction it hard enough writers to post these stories if nothing good to say about this story move on to the next authors need to be give positive feedback not negative has that how we lose writers 

First of all, I did say something nice about the writing. Second, I was merely pointing out an oddity in the story's plot, which the author is obviously free to accept/adjust or ignore. Third, helpful feedback is both positive and negative. Among the least helpful feedback an author can receive is the empty "I like this story" sort of thing that we often see. What did the reader like about it? What makes it special or interesting? Of course you should say positive things about the story, and in fact I called the writing "strong," but a writer cannot grow without at least considering issues readers may have.

After some rest, Lila’s family made their way to the boarding gate.

“Let’s get you changed before we board, honey.” said Mom, as she spotted a toilet. “Having to change in the plane would be a nightmare.”

Lila had peed once more while resting, and while she felt that it could have held more, she agreed with mom that a change in the plane would be better avoided. After placing their bags with Dad, Lila accompanied Mom to the toilet. There was a changing table, but it was too small to accommodate someone of Lila’s size - and it would have been incredibly embarrassing for her - so they made do with one of the empty stalls.

After shutting the door, Mom said, “Lift up your skirt for me, please.”

Lila bashedly lifted her skirt, revealing a swollen, yellowed diaper.

“It’s a good thing we switched to diapers” said Mom, as she started undoing the tapes, allowing the sodden diaper to fall on the floor with a ‘plop’. “Your pullups would have definitely leaked.

“Now, do you still need to pee? If you want to use the toilet, now’s your chance.” Mom said.

Lila did feel a very slight need to pee. But she found herself rather liking the feeling of peeing in a diaper, and the warm, squishy feeling that it brought.

Making her decision, Lila replied “I’m fine for now, Mom.”

“Well okay then.” said Mom. She did a couple of quick wipes, unfolded a fresh diaper, and taped it on her daughter.

With her diaper securely taped on, Lila let go of her skirt. She didn’t mind the wet diaper, but the feeling of a fresh, clean diaper felt pretty nice as well.

“Let’s go,” said Mom, as she picked up the sodden diaper and rolled it up before throwing it in the bin.

Slightly blushing and mesmerised at her first diaper change after a long while, Lila stepped out of the stall and followed Mom, back to the departure gate where Dad was waiting.

“Wake up, Lila, we’ve landed.” said Mom as she gently nudged Lila awake.

The girl slowly began to sit herself upright, rubbing her eyes and stretching her body with what little leg space she had. The flight was pleasant enough; Lila had always enjoyed the thrill of take-offs and the aerial views from above. She also took the opportunity to gorge herself on the in-flight food and drinks, but eventually the exhaustion from the earlier part of the day caught up with the young girl, and she had fallen asleep for much of the flight.

As she stretched, she felt a damp, squishy feeling, which reminded her that not only was she diapered, but she had also used it multiple times, thanks to the many cans of soda that she downed. Feeling slightly more awake now, Lila glanced around the plane. Most of the passengers have disembarked, leaving her and her parents with a couple of others. Dad was busy getting their bags from the overhead compartment. Once that was done, he looked toward Mom and Lila, and signalled to them that it was time to leave.

As Lila stood up, she felt her soaked diaper sag a little and found that it was a lot heavier than before. That caught her slightly off-guard. She never remembered her pullups ever feeling this heavy, but then again this diaper was now a lot wetter than what her pullups could have handled. Glancing around to ensure no one was looking, she gently patted the back of her skirt to check for leaks. After feeling around and finding it dry, she breathed a sigh of relief, pulled her skirt a little lower to make sure it hid the now sagging diaper well enough, and left the plane together with her parents.

As they walked towards the baggage claim, Lila started to feel a slight ache in her belly. Seeing as her parents were in a bit of a rush, she paid no mind to the ache and focused on keeping up with their pace.

After arriving at the baggage claim, Lila went to grab a trolley while Mom and Dad waited at the conveyor belt for their baggage. As she was pushing the trolley over, Lila felt the ache return, this time with greater strength. Lila knew that she would soon need to poop - but she had a decision to make. The clear option was to tell Mom so that she could get the diaper off for her to poop in the toilet - but deep down she was slightly tempted to poop in her diaper. If peeing in a diaper can feel this nice, she thought to herself, then surely pooping in it would be the same?

Sensing Lila’s discomfort, Mom walked over towards her and asked, “What’s up? Are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fine Mom,” replied Lila, as she stepped closer to Mom to get a little more privacy, “but I think I might need to go poop soon.”

Now fully understanding the source of her daughter’s dilemma, she gently patted the girl’s head, and said “I could go with you to the toilet now, since you’re probably due for a change soon anyways. But, if you prefer, I wouldn’t mind you using your diaper for poop as well. I can change you when we get to the hotel.”

Indeed, using the diaper was Lila’s preferred option at the time. Embarrassing as it may have been, Lila really wanted to try it, at least once. And she now had a good excuse - the family had wanted to get to the hotel ASAP and start exploring the city; she didn’t want to hold them back because of a toilet break. And she was a little hesitant to go into a toilet that could potentially be gross and scary.

“I’ll use the diaper, Mom.” decided Lila.

Mom just smiled and nodded, and joined Dad back at the conveyor belt, leaving Lila a short distance away behind them. The ache in her belly intensified further, but she couldn’t help but feel self-conscious. After all, pooping was a lot more… involved than peeing. Lila looked around and saw that everyone around her was in a hurried frenzy - and she took comfort in the fact that it was unlikely for anyone to notice what she was about to do, except for Mom and Dad, of course.

With that in mind, Lila leaned a little bit forward, resting some of her weight on the trolley. She then relaxed her hold on her bowels and gave a slight push. A small trickle of pee released first, before the mess began making its way out. As she pushed, the girl could feel the warm, sticky poop squishing against her. Eventually, the sizable load settled itself at the back of her diaper, nestled comfortably underneath her bum.

Once she was satisfied that she had gotten everything out, she realised that the experience of pooping was much different from peeing. The diaper would have quickly absorbed any pee, but the poop had instead created a slight lump at the back of her diaper, squishing against her bum. However, she felt that it was actually quite pleasant.

This doesn’t feel bad at all. And it’s a lot less gross than having to use an icky toilet. Thought Lila to herself. Mindful that she was still in public view, she pretended to smooth out the back of her skirt, gingerly placing her hand at the diaper to feel around. The diaper was now heavier than it already was, and the sag kept most of the mess away from the girl’s skin. There was a very faint lingering smell of poop - but Lila was confident that no one would notice.

Lila slowly walked towards the conveyor belt to join her parents. She had thought about telling them that she was messy, but it was much too embarrassing for her. The slight scent, however, had already tipped them off anyway. After collecting their bags, Dad, with a knowing gaze and slight grin on his face, said, “Now let’s go find a car.”

Dad took a while at the car rental to pick out a car. While waiting, Mom decided that it was a good time to perform a quick diaper check. She placed her hand at the back of Lila’s bum and gave it a gentle squish.

“Mom!” Lila exclaimed, “people are going to see!”

“Don’t worry, no one’s going to notice. I just wanted to make sure that your diaper was holding up - we wouldn’t want a leak in the rental car after all.” replied Mom. “Besides, no one knows who we are here, so it’s okay.”

Getting her diaper squished by Mom was embarrassing not only because they were in public, but also because it was proof that she had, in fact, messed her diaper.

Oh well, thought Lila. Mom was going to have to find out eventually, so it makes no difference either way.

Dad soon got the rental car ready and drove over to the pick-up point where Mom and Lila were waiting. Mom had assessed that the diaper was fine and could last the drive to the hotel, so they both entered the car. As Lila sat down, she felt the mess squish underneath her, and the solid lump was turned to a paste that smeared against her bum and the insides of her diaper. Now that they were in a smaller enclosed space, the smell had become more obvious, but it wasn’t too unpleasant. Dad rolled the windows down slightly to allow some fresh air in, and began their drive to the hotel.

Lila excitedly jumped on the plush, queen-size bed in their hotel room. The family had just gotten themselves checked into the hotel, and the young girl was excitedly exploring everything the room had to offer. Mom had begun unpacking what was in their luggage, and Dad was at the lobby sorting out the parking arrangement for their car.

After a couple of minutes, Mom had finished unpacking. Lila was lying on the bed, checking out what channels the TV had. The last things that Mom took out from their luggage were a changing mat and a pack of wipes.

“All right, now let’s get that stinky diaper of yours changed.” said Mom, as she grabbed the wipes and dropped them on the bed. “Lift up your butt for a sec.”

Still lying on the bed, Lila complied and lifted her butt, allowing Mom to place the changing mat underneath. Mom then lifted the girl’s skirt out of the way, and gestured at Lila to lie back down.

Realising that her very soiled diaper was now in full view, Lila became a lot more self-conscious.

“You know, Mom, I think I can do this myself.” offered Lila. “It’s going to be really dirty.”

“It’s fine, honey. I don’t mind.” replied Mom. “Besides, I’ve changed your poopy diapers a ton of times when you were younger, so there’s nothing for you to worry about.”

Hearing that, Lila relented and spread her legs, allowing Mom to continue with the change.

“Oh dear, this thing is full.” sighed Mom as she opened the diaper, revealing the mess inside. “Sorry I couldn’t change you earlier, it must have felt really icky.”

“It’s okay Mom, I didn’t mind it at all.” replied Lila. “Actually—“ she continued, before hesitating.

“Actually what, dear?” asked Mom, as she began wiping Lila’s messy bottom.

“I dunno… I just kinda like the feeling, I guess…” explained Lila. “and not having to go to the toilet constantly is really nice.”

After that, the conversation trailed off, and Mom continued wiping in silence, Lila savouring the feeling of the cold, soothing wipe gently rubbing against her skin.

“There, all clean.” said Mom. “Now, we have something to discuss.

“I know I used to insist that you wear pullups in the past, even when we were at the hotel - that was because I didn’t want to risk you wetting the furniture, especially since wet the bed pretty often. But you’re older now so I thought this year I’d let you wear regular undies instead.

“But, you seem to have taken a liking to the diapers, so I thought I might as well keep you in diapers like what we’ve always done. But if you really want to, you can switch back to underwear right now. What do you think?”

Mom’s question took Lila by surprise. She did find herself enjoying her diapers a little, and she did tell just Mom that it felt nice, but she wasn’t expecting such an offer.  Her pride as a teenager was on the line - after that strong refusal she made before they left for the trip. But truthfully, she did want to be diapered again.

“I’m fine with diapers for now, Mom.” responded Lila, making her decision.

“Sure thing, dear.” said Mom, who then went to grab a fresh diaper and powder from the closet. She gently sprinkled a little bit of powder, got the girl to lift her bum, and placed the fresh diaper underneath. After making sure the alignment was right, she taped the diaper and adjusted the leak guards, and finally gave the diaper a gentle pat to let Lila know that she was done.

“There we go.” said Mom. “Tell me when you need a change.”

“Kay.” replied Lila.

The girl was conflicted. Sitting in a wet, poopy diaper was supposed to have been icky and shameful - especially at her age - but she found didn’t mind the feeling at all. Getting changed by her Mom was supposed to have been embarrassing - and while it kind of was, she also felt a great sense of comfort and intimacy. But for now, she decided to cast those difficult thoughts aside. They had a city to explore, after all.

[A/N: Taking feedback into account, I have tried to flesh out the characters’ thoughts a little bit with this new chapter - so while I don’t think the story has become more realistic, I hope everything at least makes a little more sense now.]

• Like 9
  • reartykeuniverse changed the title to Lila’s Family Vacation (updated 30 May 2022)

Getting deeper into the characters thoughts is good. 

Realism and even believability aren't super important in what is essentially fantasy. After all neither Star Wars or Lord of the Rings are particularly realistic, but both are good stories.

What tends to make or break a story is consistency and plausibility. Do the characters act consistently, within character development, throughout the story, and given the, implausible, premise are the actions making sense.

So looking over this chapter, the most implausible thing I remember is Lila getting served multiple cans of soda on the flight.

Now things that would break the consistency and plausibility in future chapters would be some sort deliberate public exposure. Such as changing Lila's diaper on a park bench, or a changing table in the open area of large restroom, or taking her out in just a diaper or a skirt that exposes the diaper. Other things would be her parents suddenly treating her like a two-year old, or her acting that way. The family discovering a bunch of other diapered teens, (I really hate stories where every kid or adult in the story secretly loves diapers or acting like a baby.) 

You've established that her parents are not trying to humiliate her, nor is she trying to humiliate herself. It also seemingly "real world" so I would expect other characters to react in a believable way. So the waitress isn't going to offer up a highchair and hotel staff isn't going to set up a crib. The old lady that notices is likely to show compassion and discretion, or maybe talk loudly about how she had to diaper her son for bed wetting until he was 15. Either one would work, the loud talking works better if the now adult son is also present. 

Sorry about rambling on. I am enjoying the story.?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Getting deeper into the characters thoughts is good. 

Realism and even believability aren't super important in what is essentially fantasy. After all neither Star Wars or Lord of the Rings are particularly realistic, but both are good stories.

What tends to make or break a story is consistency and plausibility. Do the characters act consistently, within character development, throughout the story, and given the, implausible, premise are the actions making sense.

So looking over this chapter, the most implausible thing I remember is Lila getting served multiple cans of soda on the flight.

Now things that would break the consistency and plausibility in future chapters would be some sort deliberate public exposure. Such as changing Lila's diaper on a park bench, or a changing table in the open area of large restroom, or taking her out in just a diaper or a skirt that exposes the diaper. Other things would be her parents suddenly treating her like a two-year old, or her acting that way. The family discovering a bunch of other diapered teens, (I really hate stories where every kid or adult in the story secretly loves diapers or acting like a baby.) 

You've established that her parents are not trying to humiliate her, nor is she trying to humiliate herself. It also seemingly "real world" so I would expect other characters to react in a believable way. So the waitress isn't going to offer up a highchair and hotel staff isn't going to set up a crib. The old lady that notices is likely to show compassion and discretion, or maybe talk loudly about how she had to diaper her son for bed wetting until he was 15. Either one would work, the loud talking works better if the now adult son is also present. 

Sorry about rambling on. I am enjoying the story.?

Thank you! Don’t apologise for your rambling, I appreciate your thoughts. 

• Like 1
On 5/30/2022 at 1:06 AM, reartykeuniverse said:

A/N: Taking feedback into account, I have tried to flesh out the characters’ thoughts a little bit with this new chapter - so while I don’t think the story has become more realistic, I hope everything at least makes a little more sense now.

Unless your intention was to write a realistic story, don't worry about delivering one.

But it is always good to add internal dialogue and blocking and such to make your story more immersive, help the reader understand and possibly identify with characters and their motivations.  I have that tendency too, to assume that the reader will pick up on stuff based on the dialogue and actions when sometimes it's not as obvious as I believe it to be.  So, good job! :) 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

“Whoa…” exclaimed Lila. For their first full day in the city the family decided to visit the aquarium, and the girl was in awe at the variety of marine life they had. Lila had always been more of an indoorsy type of person, so she was a little worried when Mom suggested the aquarium - turns out she didn’t need to worry after all, as she was thrilled. It was midday, and the place was packed with other families and schoolchildren. 

As she bent down a little to view a jellyfish tank, Lila felt the urge to pee. Throughout the day the girl had been freely letting go whenever she felt the urge - and this time she did the same. Without pausing, she started peeing, savouring the warmth of the diaper as she continued looking into the tank. 

Observing Lila from afar, Mom was glad that she had made the right choice. She, too, had been worried about whether the girl would enjoy the aquarium. While that worry was settled, however, she felt that there was something else that needed to be dealt with. The young girl was dressed lightly today to beat the summer heat - a loose-fitting sleeveless shirt and shorts. The shirt was long enough that it fell under Lila’s waist, and the shorts hid her diaper well enough, but unlike a skirt or dress the tell-tale bulge was very slightly visible if you looked hard enough - the girl herself was worried at first, but eventually the aquarium was much too captivating for her to care about it. Mom, however, noticed that the diaper appeared to be a fair bit more swollen than it was when they had started the day - a sign that the girl was likely very wet. She thought it was probably time for a diaper change - it had been a couple of hours, after all, and the young girl has had plenty to drink so far.

“Lila, it’s about time we get you changed, don’t you think?” proposed Mom.

The girl, meanwhile, was far too entertained by the fishes to let herself be interrupted by a diaper change. She knew that her diaper was definitely soaked - it was a lot heavier than before, and she was starting to feel the wetness against her skin. But a change right now would interrupt her fun. And there was a show - a dolphin show - that she desperately wanted to catch; it was happening in five minutes so changing now might cause them to miss it.

“I’m okay Mom” replied Lila. She was half-lying - she wasn’t sure whether her diaper could hold up to another wetting, but she didn’t feel the urge to pee so she thought she’d be safe for the time being. They proceeded to the large tank where the show was about to begin, and sat themselves down. Lila felt the diaper squish against her as she sat down. 

I definitely need a change after this, she thought to herself. But I’ll worry about that later.

The show was every bit as entertaining as Lila expected it to be. It had just ended, and now the family were planning to get themselves some lunch. Lila got off from her seat and began to leave the venue, Mom and Dad following closely behind.

As Lila was walking, however, Mom quickly caught up close to her.

“Lila,” called out Mom as they continued walking, “you’re leaking. We need to change now.”

That statement stunned Lila a little, and she instinctively brought her hands to the back of her shorts to get a feel. Sure enough, she felt some moisture rubbing her hands against her shorts. She made sure to hold her pee during the show, but sitting down had squeezed the diaper, causing the previously-absorbed pee to leak out. As the girl was starting to panic, Mom gently held her hand and followed the signboards to the nearest family restroom. Once inside, she locked the door and helped Lila get her shoes and shorts off. Her shorts were light-blue, but at the back there were two sides that turned darker, where the moisture had begun to seep out. Now pantsless, Lila could see in the mirror that her diaper was indeed very soaked - the entire back of the diaper was now a pale yellow colour. Still standing, Mom untaped the diaper and began wiping, taking care to wipe the areas that leaked as well, before sprinkling some powder and taping Lila up in a new fresh diaper.

“Good thing I brought a change of clothes,” said Mom as she pulled out a new pair of pants from her handbag and helped her daughter put it on. “I thought we might end up getting wet today so this would come in handy.”

“Thanks, Mom” said Lila as she buttoned up her shorts and put on the shoes.

“Sure thing, honey.” replied Mom, who made a mental note to herself to check Lila more frequently.

• Like 9
  • reartykeuniverse changed the title to Lila’s Family Vacation (updated 12 June 2022)

Apparently, Lila’s potty training is enjoying a pleasant vacation together with the rest of the family.

And, if diapers keep leaking, maybe a higher level of absorbency will be needed.

• Haha 2
On 6/13/2022 at 4:37 PM, Bonsai said:

Apparently, Lila’s potty training is enjoying a pleasant vacation together with the rest of the family.

And, if diapers keep leaking, maybe a higher level of absorbency will be needed.

In this situation many parents would add in a "diaper doubler" for a little extra boost. ☺

• reartykeuniverse changed the title to Lila’s Family Vacation (complete - 9 August 2022)