LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh this is all going to get really exciting.

I won't ever answer your questions, but I'll agree here! 😈

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

Now reading this chapter I was once again a little surprised that MacKenzie still didn’t notice the change in Connor’s looks.  Again she could have been more concerned with the device she put on his pull-up and wasn’t paying attention. I still think she has to notice that and make an issue of it. 

Who says she hasn't noticed? Might be one of those things she feels awkward bringing up? You'll just have to wait and see though! 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Eep! Things are starting to get dangerous. I mean things are starting to get dangerouser.

My suspicion is that the strip placed in his pull-up is a moisture sensor with a built in wireless reporting function that will report right away if that pull-up gets so much as slightly damp. But does it go off from detecting any moisture or just urine? I can picture the Bigs making both kinds just so they can get Littles or Tweeners they think are getting too big back into diapers just by making sure they sweat.

On 9/17/2023 at 9:18 PM, LittleFenny said:

I mean things are starting to get dangerouser.

Good description! 

On 9/17/2023 at 9:18 PM, LittleFenny said:

But does it go off from detecting

You'll just have to wait and see! Thanks for the comments Fenny!🙂

Chapter 51: Competitions 

I WAS SLOWLY eating a plate of pasta while waiting for Beth to catch up. She’d left her stuff down, and I figured she’d be back any moment. That was when Jack, Levi, and Elijah from my nest and another boy I vaguely remembered being introduced as Ezra came and sat down without asking at the table. I hoped maybe they were there as friends, unlike Grayson and Liam, who had stood up and left with some others before Beth came by.

“So, you’re nothing but a helper, huh?” Elijah said in a tone that quickly dispelled any hopes of friendship.

“Huh?” I asked, “What’s a helper?”

“Stupid baby doesn’t know what a helper is?” Ezra sneered. “It’s you!”

“How?”

“How is right! How is it you are the only one in our entire dorm not in a diaper yet?!?” Jack asked.

“Not to mention the only one still allowed a potty chart,” Levi complained.

“Honestly, I have no idea why I’ve not had accidents like you guys…” I started to say.

“Accidents are actual accidents, you little helper; these are full-on brainwashing, and you are in league with the enemy!” Elijah accused.

“What…?” I asked.

“My friend saw you at the welcome back night! After lights out in our dorm! Your future mommy Mackenzie took you as a treat for you being a helper!” Jack accused.

“Yeah, and you’ve been up every morning before us. I asked Liam, and he said you get to go swimming with your mommy every morning!” Elijah said.

“And you get to go off-campus on the weekends?!?” Levi piped in.

“I didn’t ask for…”

I was genuinely feeling like I was a little kid getting ready to get jumped for something on the playground right then. Just as I was about to try and say something else, I heard a voice clearing, “Well, hello, boys!” the sickly-sweet voice of Miss Madelyn cooed at us. “Are you all having fun together?” She came closer and knelt by the end of the table, “Playing nicely together?”

“Yes, Miss Madelyn,” Levi said nervously.

“Huh… Because I get the feeling you’re not. Why don’t you three leave this nice little boy alone and come eat lunch with me here? I’m guessing he has lots of important studying he needs to do based on what he’s reading. As soon as I finish lunch, I’ll even change those soggy diapees you’re all wearing!”

They all looked at each other before Ezra said, “Sure, Miss Madelyn, that sounds great!”

Elijah was a straggler, and he left saying, “You better watch your back, helper. I will make sure you aren’t on some pedestal much longer!”

I was stunned and trying to figure out what the hell happened since Friday when Beth returned with a concerned look. “What did they want?” she asked.

“To warn me?” I said tentatively. “They think I’m some kind of ‘helper?’”

She made a face at that.

“What exactly is a helper?” I asked.

“Think teacher’s pet… but worse. Littles think they’re sell-outs who help Bigs capture and destroy Littles. It’s probably one of the worst things they can think of a person?”

“Great!” I said. “I just hope I don’t have to beat them up…”

“What are they angry about?”

“Mackenzie letting me swim, taking me to the welcome back night, me getting to go off-campus for the weekends… and of course, the fact I’m still using the potty.”

“This semester sucks,” she said to me.

“Yeah, parts of it do…”

We ate quietly, and I asked her, “Would it be better if I just gave up the potty and went back to diapers?”

She shook her head, “At this point, I don’t think so… maybe if you’d been here this weekend.”

“I just hope they don’t do anything too stupid,” I worried. I looked at the time, “Guess I need to get to the seminar… I’ll see you in cinema class? Save a seat for me?”

“Of course,” she said.

I walked over towards her, said, “Thanks,” and hugged her before disappearing via a bathroom stop and heading to Destiny Hall.

Several nest mothers were at the door and doing diaper checks. We had about ten minutes before class, so they thought they had time to change them.

I was stopped by Miss Lucy, “Well, hi there, Connor!”

“Hi, Miss Lucy.”

“I just want to check to see if you had an accident? Do you mind?” She asked sweetly.

“I didn’t have one, but I know you’ll check anyway.”

She smiled.

I expected her to pull my pants down, but instead, she just reached her hand inside and felt the Pull-Up, then turned me around to look at the back. “Well, look this big boy! All clean and dry, and the only one still wearing big boy pants, too!”

I blushed, “May I go sit down now?”

“Why sure, sweetie!”

As I walked away, another wasn’t so clean. “Wow, Tina! What a messy diapee! Let’s just change that real quick!”

I turned and was stunned that the girl was just pushed onto a changing mat spread out on the floor by the door. She was stripped naked in front of the other entering students for her diaper change as if she were a toddler with no privacy concerns!

I blushed but found a seat next to Ava and Amy.

“Hi,” I said, nervous they would hate me too.

“Hey!” Ava said, “How come we didn’t see you this weekend?”

“Went home with my grandma again,” I told her.

“You’re so lucky!” Amy said. “I don’t know what they did to us… but everyone is in diapers now!”

“I heard,” I told them. Anxious to switch subjects, I asked, “How are your classes going?”

“Great!!!” Amy said. “Physics here is so much fun!” She paused, “even if I don’t understand half of the terms they use?”

“I’ve had that problem in some of my classes, but I think I’m catching up with a lot of studying,” I told her.

“I need to study more, but they keep putting us to bed sooooo early! Especially since whatever happened this weekend? We lost three girls from our nest, and now the whole dorm has to go to bed by 6?!?”

“Yeah, that will be rough for me today; my last class doesn’t end until 5!” I mentioned. “How about you, Ava?” I asked.

“History here is so intriguing, but it is also really hard to keep track of differences. It’s like we have parallel cultures on some things, and they’re the exact same names and events, but then bam! One change and everything is out of whack! Like this whole Base Sixty math that never disappeared after the Babylonian civilization…?”

Ava could have nerded out on a conversation for hours more, but Dean Northrup came to the lectern right then.

“Good afternoon, boys and girls!” She said in a sweet voice that made me want to gag.

“Good afternoon,” everyone, in unison, said back to her.

“We have a bit of special information for you all today! We seem to have had a setback in using the potty for nearly everyone in the dorms, so we wanted to make sure we talked about when and who may change you!”

I was sure no one was in the room looking forward to this conversation!

“Now, first of all, please do remember once you lose your potty privileges, we feel it’s best that adults now take care of your needs. That’s why you are not allowed to change your own diapers. We’ve found that if you all do that, too often you end up with rashes because…”

Dean Northrup droned on and on, and on, and on… and on! For the better part of the hour, she sold every one that diapers were good, and she was so happy everyone was willing to trust their needs to the adults. Mom had tried to explain the gaslighting at Emerson to me, but I never could have imagined how deep it went without seeing it in person!

When she finally finished and dismissed us, I only wanted to get as far from there as possible.

Of course, Dean Northrup had to find me and corner me! “Well, hello, Mister Slane,” she smiled at me, “And just how are you today?”

“Good, ma’am,” I told her with a forced smile.

“I’m glad to hear that! I was so amazed when I heard one Little wasn’t wearing diapers yet, but when I heard who it was, I wasn’t overly surprised! Your mother was a resourceful little girl, too, wasn’t she?”

“So, I’ve heard,” I said.

“Well, keep on doing well with the potty! You can hold that torch for everyone else, and maybe they’ll want to grow up and be a big kid like you someday, too!”

By the time I left the conversation, I had a headache!

BETH SAT IN a chair and kept an eye out for Connor to come join her. They’d been directed to split up about the room within their ‘studios.’

Kelly had been in the room already when she came in, and she was intentionally sitting as far away in her group as she could from her. “My script is definitely going to be the best we could do!” she told a group mate. “I guarantee it’s good enough to be a real pilot!”

“What’s yours about again?” The guy who Beth couldn’t remember his name asked.

“It’s about…” she said when Beth was distracted as someone poked her.

“Hey,” the voice asked, “Anyone sitting here?”

She looked down to see Connor, “You?” She shook her head before adding, “Dork!” she watched as he put together his very innovative folding booster.

“I’ve been meaning to ask, where did you get that? I don’t think I’ve seen one like it before?”

“I brought it from home. Mom and I hoped I wouldn’t shrink, but we decided to be prepared in case I did.”

“It’s really cool how it folds and assembles!”

“Thanks, it’s something the inventor figured out via origami, I guess. I love how flat it packs since I’m hauling it everywhere.”

Beth found herself nodding, “It does seem convenient.” She leaned in, “How was seminar?”

“Horrible,” Connor told her just as quietly.

“Special?”

“I’ve only been to one other one. Today was about how great it was that everyone had failed potty training but one Little…”

“Oh…”

“Yeah, I’m really worrying about sticking out,” Connor told her.

Before he could talk more, Dr. Wyler stepped up to speak.

“Good afternoon, everyone! Today, we will have a class focused on how you can use advanced holo-imaging to create your scenery for your shoots. In the past, for a class like this, you would be severely limited in locations to shoot, ability to construct sets, etc. Fortunately, we’ve advanced holo-imaging in the past decade, so you can construct sets holographically using our design suite!”

Beth had been well aware of what was possible with holoprojection. Still, even she was amazed at how easy it was to construct sets in one of their three soundstages within the building. Dr. Wyler had each group experiment with the software before they traveled as a class to one of the stages and took turns displaying it.

Connor seemed in heaven throughout it! She thought it was adorable how excited he was by everything he could do with the technology. Their class was an extended time on Tuesdays. After a generous ten-minute break in the middle, when she and Connor hit the restrooms, they returned to the primary classroom.

‘At least this class is fun with Connor in it,’ she thought to herself, ‘almost enough to forget Kelly is in here!’

“OKAY, SO TODAY was about showing you the tools you’ll have available for set design. Nothing will be out of range of the scripts I’ve seen from the screenwriting class. In the past, we’ve had some groups who have wanted to do the same script, and I’ve had to come up with some unique ways to decide how you can get ‘first dibs,’ so to speak.”

I sat up, wondering what he was going to do.

“So, this year, I’ve decided to devise a series of challenges that your groups will compete in for the rest of the class today. There will be four challenges, with first place on any challenge earning one million ‘dollars’ towards your budget, second place earning seven-hundred-fifty-thousand ‘dollars,’ and third place earning two-hundred-fifty-thousand. We will then have an auction on Thursday in class with the directors bidding on the script your group wants.”

‘That’s actually kind of cool,’ I couldn’t help but think!

Looking at our group, I felt like the girl who was our producer was a good asset. I still hadn’t looked her up, but I’d been assured she’d been a successful tween and teen TV and movie starlet. The director also seemed to have his act together, but we had a few others, like Kelly, that could be roadblocks.

“So, first challenge!” Dr. Wyler activated a projected scene in the middle of the class. “You’ve got one minute to memorize this scene, starting now!”

I stared at it intently, taking in every detail I could before it cut off.

“Using the cameras you have for your group, recreate that scene! The closest to it wins!”

“You have fifteen minutes, starting now!”

Sebastian did an excellent job of instantly asking, “Okay, what do you remember about it? Will, can you write it down?”

We spent five minutes making notes, with Will asking everyone about details about the focus fields. After two quick takes of us filling in the actors’ spots and trying to get the camera fields correct, we heard, “Time!”

“I hope we got it well enough!” Mason, our lighting director, said. He’d done his best to use the portable lighting equipment to put the shadows in the right spots.

The second challenge involved recreating a sound effect. Charlotte was fantastic for this because she’d hung around enough sets that she actually knew how the specific effect had been made originally. Dr. Wyler had left us supplies, so she’d gone straight to a chicken bone and said, “We just need to break this and record it!”

We had seven extra minutes in the round, which cost us in the next challenge. Kelly began opening her mouth about how great she was at things, and about half the group was already sick of hearing her talk. Since the third task involved acting and randomly chosen group members to do so before recording it, it set us back when Kelly was selected as an actress. She wasn’t the worst, but she wouldn’t take direction whatsoever! We had fifteen minutes to record thirty seconds of dialogue, and we didn’t finish the full amount in the end!

“Listen, I don’t know who the hell you think you are, little girl,” Sebastian was pissed, “But you will listen to direction, or we will make sure that Dr. Wyler knows you don’t deserve credit for any of our projects, and you WILL fail!”

“You can’t…” Kelly tried to gripe.

“Yes, we can!” Charlotte said coolly.

To her credit, Kelly finally shut up!

The final task was one that the rest of the group allowed me to get my hands dirty. It was a task to create a specific set of scenery. The others had seen my curiosity and understanding before in the demonstration, and I was quickly filling in every bit of extra detail to the scene I could. It was a garden scene with a huge multi-tier water fountain that bubbled water downwards into a pond with some koi fish that swam through the water. Grass surrounded the sidewalks; there were flowers, roses, and quite a few details, like wind blowing through the scene and pollen being visible.

When time was called, we went down to the soundstage and took turns viewing and taking pictures and videos of the scenery. We were back in the classroom for the last ten minutes of class.

“Okay, a few other professors are helping me judge these tonight. I will tell you the results on Thursday in class, and we’ll hold the auction. I highly recommend taking some time and reading the summaries of the scripts. There is one that is completely finished on the page you can read. Honestly, I have a feeling it’ll be the script that takes the most money to win the rights!”

“I recommend getting a group chat or something going so you can all talk in the evenings. That’ll be it for class today; we’ll see you Tuesday!”

Our group quickly got together on an app that Sebastian thought would work well, and we could now chat more easily. As Beth and I were leaving, Charlotte approached me, “That was really impressive that you programmed that scenery that quickly!”

“Thanks!” I told her.

“Thank you for you and Sebastian taking charge; it helped us do well in there.”

“If only the little prima donna had listened better,” she said with a shake of her head. “That completed script, it’s yours, right?”

I nodded, “I think it should be a lot of fun to do?”

“I agree! It’s my first choice. Hopefully, we won enough today to win the script during the auction!

“Yeah,” I said.

I looked at the time, “Listen, I’ll see you Thursday. I have to run if I’m going to get anything to eat before these early lights out they’ve given us…”

“I heard about that; sorry you’re stuck there. See you Thursday!”

“Come on,” Beth said, “You really don’t have much time…”

“I know,” I sighed.

I hurriedly grabbed a burger and inhaled it before heading to the dorm with thirty minutes to spare before lights out.

As I visited the bathroom, no one talked to me, and Mackenzie added gold stars to my chart. I frantically tried to get some studying in for my first class on Wednesday. I was grateful she put me off till the last for the night diaper after another quick potty trip. “Swim again tomorrow?” she asked me.

I thought about how it was pissing everyone else off, but I didn’t know that could be helped, “Please?”

“Sure! I’m down seven pounds in the past couple of weeks; I think a lot is due to swimming with you!”

I smiled at her, “Glad to hear it’s helping you too.”

She pulled the front of the pod down after I climbed in. “Do you need anything?” she asked.

I shook my head, “No?”

“Well, since we’re sending you all to bed early, I’m going to give you a cup of water in case you get thirsty,” she said while handing me a sippy cup complete with cartoons.

“Umm… thanks.”

“Good night, sweetie,” she said.

“Good night,” I told her.

For some reason, I didn’t fall asleep right away that night, but I still wouldn’t drink that water, no matter how thirsty I was!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading!!! Please press the like button and leave a comment!!! I love seeing readers guess where things are going! I appreciate your patience for about the next month and a half with postings; my work schedule is long until then.  I will probably post late Saturday night next week.

Remember In-Between is now available on Amazon! If you haven't already, you may find it for sale here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6 . If you did purchase it, please press the '5-Star' rating when you can! You don't have to leave a review to do so. (Though that would be so amazingly appreciated!) All of my books except this one are now available on Amazon Kindle!

• Like 21
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 51 - 9/24/2023

So far everything "normal" so normal for the DD.

Littles who are drugged to need diapers.

Amazons who believe they are superior to everyone.

Littles who are deprived of any rights as far as possible.

Littles who attack Connor for having better cards than them.

This is "too normal" almost (please don't see it as criticism) boring.

The bad thing is you are never boring Sofia, so I fear terrible things are coming for Connor.

Maybe I'm just too stressed from my education right now.

German tax law I tell you either the laws are only 1 sentence long or 20 pages in between there is nothing.

Silly Connor. You can't fall asleep right away when they want you to drink you water. Can't wait to see how Kelly manipulates her way into doing her script.

Maybe Connor should have a few accidents and let himself be put in diapers.  Probably to late though with the other littles.

Awesome as always!

April

9 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

HI, I'm sure all you loyal readers understand your need to put work and life first and will be willing to wait for the next chapter. 

Thanks for understanding!

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The bad thing is you are never boring Sofia, so I fear terrible things are coming for Connor.

Maybe I'm just too stressed from my education right now.

The next few chapters will certainly take things a different direction here! Thanks for the comments!

4 hours ago, CCApril said:

Silly Connor. You can't fall asleep right away when they want you to drink you water.

🤣

4 hours ago, CCApril said:

Maybe Connor should have a few accidents and let himself be put in diapers.  Probably to late though with the other littles.

Awesome as always!

April

Thanks for the comments April! 🙂

I think that was a very wise decision to leave the cup of water untouched. Awesome chapter as always.  I was a little surprised that the nest mothers didn’t put a stop to the inquisition with the other littles a bit faster. Surly they saw Connor being approached as he was.  I guess the delay could have been intentional to put just a little more pressure on Connor. I know Beth wasn’t very happy about it but Connor might have a good idea in just allowing them to start diapering him.  Standing out like he is now surly he has a huge target on himself. Just giving in and accepting the diapers could prevent him from getting adopted. I am definitely looking forward to more of this fantastic work. 

23 hours ago, CDfm said:

I think that was a very wise decision to leave the cup of water untouched. Awesome chapter as always.  I was a little surprised that the nest mothers didn’t put a stop to the inquisition with the other littles a bit faster. Surly they saw Connor being approached as he was.  I guess the delay could have been intentional to put just a little more pressure on Connor. I know Beth wasn’t very happy about it but Connor might have a good idea in just allowing them to start diapering him.  Standing out like he is now surly he has a huge target on himself. Just giving in and accepting the diapers could prevent him from getting adopted. I am definitely looking forward to more of this fantastic work. 

Thanks for the comments!

Sorry everyone that I'll be slow to respond for about the next month and a half. Work = ridiculous hours this time of year!

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Sorry everyone that I'll be slow to respond for about the next month and a half. Work = ridiculous hours this time of year!

Well this is some bad news but I understand life responsibilities happen and have to be a priority. I will only appreciate anything new all that much more. 

16 hours ago, CDfm said:

Well this is some bad news but I understand life responsibilities happen and have to be a priority. I will only appreciate anything new all that much more. 

Fortunately, I knew this was coming, so I have stockpiled chapters. 🙂 I have a backup side project I may also share to get me through until my writing season begins again in late December/January. (I tend to be able to write from January-April each year)

• Like 2

My prediction, Kelly's antics will allow one of the other teams to outbid them on the script. The seem to have done well overall so they'll probably get their second or third choice. Which will end up being one that will be embarrassing for Conner and Beth, and worse it will be the start of more of Kelly upsetting the whole team which will result in her acting out even more. Drama! Action! Oh no! That's not on the script and you all aren't on stage, you're going to get in trouble!

As for the slowdown over the next couple months, you have to take care of yourself first. Just try not to let work stress you out too much! Make sure you get some play time for yourself!

Chapter 52: Bad Days

BETH SAT AT her computer, working on some of her coursework, when her phone rang.

Looking at the screen, she saw it was her home number, so she picked it up, and it projected her parents, Laura and Jason. They seemed to be sitting in their living room back home.

“Hey,” she said.

“Hi, Beth!” Laura said happily.

“Hi,” Jason said as if he was being forced to stay in the room. He looked to have his goggles beside him, and Beth was sure he was grouchy that his gaming had been interrupted.

“How is it going so far this week?” Her mom asked.

Beth shrugged, “Okay, I guess? Classes are classes, but studying with Connor this weekend helped in some of them.”

“He’s in your classes?” Laura asked.

“Only one, my elective filmmaking class.”

“But he helped you with homework?” Jason asked, surprised.

“He’s like a math whiz…? It’s kind of scary how smart he is with math, actually! He’s really good at anything math-related, as well as programming. He also took Signals and Systems back home, so he knew what I’m studying already?”

“Well, that’s handy,” her mom said.

“How about everything else?” Her dad asked.

She shrugged, “Nothing else has happened that I know of? I really wish you hadn’t stuck me with Rachel, but it is nice to see the hamper already empty today.”

“I told you that would be a good part of it,” her mom said, “I know you hate doing laundry!”

The four talked for a bit; it was almost like the conversations they would have growing up at home after school were done each day. It was getting later for them, though, since they were in a different time zone, so they ended the conversation, and Beth returned to her homework.

She took a bathroom break and was startled when she opened the door to see Rachel standing there. Beth quickly closed the door to prevent anyone else from seeing her.

“Hi Rachel, I thought maybe you were powered down or something?”

She shook her head, “No, just giving you some space and privacy. I heard you tell your parents about your laundry; it’s all hung up in your closet and put away in your drawers.”

“Thanks,” she said, feeling nervous with the caretaker hologram randomly doing things.

“Would you like a snack while you study?” she asked Beth.

Beth shook her head, “I just had dinner, thank you though?”

“Something to drink? Your Luxuria account suggests you like hot chocolate?”

Beth thought briefly, “You know, a hot chocolate might be nice right now!”

Beth sat back down at her desk and was shocked at the speed at which a coffee mug filled with hot chocolate appeared. “Thanks!” Beth told her. “Umm… It’s not that I don’t like you or appreciate you, but can you disappear so I can study quietly?”

“Of course, Beth,” she said. “I’ll be back to help you get ready for bed.”

“Huh?” she thought for a second but just shook it off and returned to work on homework.

Beth worked on studying until close to midnight before shutting down the work she’d been doing and switching to scrolling through some websites to relax. She’d just come across a cute hairstyle she wanted to try sometime when she felt a tap on her shoulder and jumped!

“Wha…?” She said before realizing it was just Rachel. “Umm… hi Rachel, I thought you were giving me some quiet so I could study?”

“I did, and now it looks like you’re just scrolling through the web. It might be a good idea for you to get some sleep? I believe you have some of your more challenging classes tomorrow?”

“I do, but I’m an adult; I don’t need a bedtime?” Beth told Rachel.

The AI hologram smiled, “It’s not a bedtime, just some good advice?”

Beth looked at the time and realized it was after midnight, and she usually tried to get to bed by then. A part of her thought about rebelling and saying ‘I’m a big girl’ to the AI again, but common sense that the AI was right prevailed. She sighed, “You’re right; it is getting kind of late.”

She stood up, found her way to the bathroom, washed her face, brushed her teeth, and pulled her hair back for the night. Rachel wasn’t visible when she reached her room so she could change into her pajamas in peace. She was just climbing into bed, though, when she reappeared.

“All ready for bed?” The AI asked her as she climbed up the loft and noticed her bed had been entirely made up with fresh bedding.

“Yes,” she said, “Thanks for remaking my bed,” she told Rachel.

“You’re welcome; thank you for noticing,” she told her. She beat Rachel to pull the covers down and waited while she slipped into the covers. Rachel pulled the covers down up to her neck and tucked her in like a little girl.

Beth blushed, “You don’t have to tuck me in?”

“But it made your emotions improve, didn’t it?” Rachel said, “I could read your biometrics that your hypothalamus released a dopamine rush?”

Sighing, “Okay, it’s kind of nice, but you don’t have to do it?”

“It’s no problem. I’d be happy to read a bedtime story if you would like?”

“I’m nineteen, not two?” Beth told the AI, “I don’t need a bedtime story.”

“Okay, if you ever change your mind, I’d be happy to!”

Beth was about to call for the room lights to turn off, but Rachel beat her to it even as her hologram disappeared. She was burrowing a little bit into the covers when she noticed something didn’t feel right on the bed. Beth froze, realizing it seemed like a waterproof mattress cover. ‘What the hell?!?’ she thought, but decided it wasn’t worth arguing about. She needed to look over the settings for the AI at some point to avoid any more of the nannying the hologram clearly was defaulting to!

I HADN’T HAD any trouble getting to sleep on the previous nights since I’d arrived. In fact, it had been making me suspicious that I hadn’t remembered staying awake long after the ‘pod’ was closed! So, when I tossed and turned for a couple hours that night, I found myself bored, thirsty, and really wanting a bathroom. It wasn’t urgent, but it was distracting!

My arms eventually went around the stuffed griffin she had pushed on me the first day I had arrived.

I was still squeezing it when she woke me on the changing table, “Good morning, sweetie. You want to let go of your friend so I can get your jammies off you?”

“Huh?” I asked sleepily before blushing.

“Aww! It’s okay, sweetie! I’m glad to finally see you cuddling it in your sleep. Did you name it?”

“Not yet?”

“You should do that!” She smiled, and I handed it over.

“I’ll think about it,” I told her.

She pulled down the zipper of the sleeper and pulled me from it to expose the diaper. “You must have the strongest bladder of any Little! You’re the first I’ve seen make it this long without any nighttime issues?”

I fidgeted then, “I really could use the potty right now, though?”

“Of course, sweetie!” She noted my need and said, “I’ll pull off your diapee right by the potty just in case!”

I blushed but was grateful my bladder did hold until she had it off, and I sat on the potty!

That morning, while swimming, I had the pleasure of Lilly again keeping pace with me. When Mackenzie said it was time, Lilly came to the edge. “How are you doing, Connor? I love it when I can swim with you!”

“I’m doing good, just studying as much as possible and trying to do well here?”

“Well, if you study as well as you swim, I’m sure you will! Have a good day!”

Mackenzie was already wrapped in a towel, and she wrapped me in my own before carrying me to the elevator and the nest. “I think almost every nest mother that encounters you is crushing on you.”

“Huh?” I asked.

“You’re adorable,” she said. “Enjoy it.”

She didn’t elaborate as she chose to dress me again that morning and put one of those things on the front of my Pull-Up. “What is that?” I asked again.

“Just a little insurance; don’t worry about it or tamper with it, please,” she told me.

I looked suspiciously at her but took advantage of the time to study after she brushed my hair for me and left it hanging loose. “Did you do something to your face?” she asked me as she sat me down on the ground with a light pat on my butt.

I blushed, “My cousin was having a birthday party this weekend, and things got a little weird with some stuff they put on my face. We couldn’t get it all off, and we’re just hoping it’ll be gone when my skin replaces itself in about a month?”

She looked like she wanted to press more but shrugged and giggled. “Sounds like a story! I need to finish a couple of things before I wake everyone up. Can you be a good boy and quietly study?”

I blushed but nodded and took advantage of the half-hour before she woke them up, and then the additional hour it took to get all of them ready to study.

‘I’m going to have to do my best to finish all my studying on the weekends,’ I thought. My class schedules otherwise left me just seven-and-a-half hours of not being asleep or in class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and six-and-a-half on Tuesdays, with just an extra hour available on Thursdays. That time included meals!

I kept cramming some more study time after we were led on our embarrassing rope to breakfast together. I sat in a corner in a mixed-height booth but was left alone by everyone that morning, not even seeing Beth, Cassie, or her other friends. I checked my phone then for the group chat app we started using for our studio. I found Charlotte and Sebastian had set up a poll for which script idea we wanted. I put my vote in for mine and was pleased that mine was ahead with eight votes. Kelly’s had three, and I was a little bothered by that, but I hoped it would matter. Another script about a serial killer drama was in third with one vote. ‘Nine votes to go!’ I thought to myself.

BETH WOKE UP with Rachel, shaking her again and wondering what had happened to her alarm. “Why didn’t my alarm go off?” She asked Rachel as she realized she only had forty minutes before class!

“It did, but I could tell you needed more sleep, so I turned it off for you!”

“You can’t do that!”

“You needed more sleep after staying up later than you should. Go get a quick shower; I have breakfast being delivered for you,” the AI told Beth.

Beth wanted to rage at the hologram but didn’t have time to waste!

She skipped washing her hair and got dressed as quickly as she could. Only then did she notice the date on the calendar and groaned, switching her panties when she noted it was time for her cycle. She took care of her preparations and hoped this month would be smoother since she’d started some medication last month. It wasn’t that she dealt with the worst pain of the girls she knew, but her menstrual cramps had been getting worse the past year. After a diagnosis of endometriosis, she’d been given a nanite treatment over Christmas in the hopes of treating it to the point she wouldn’t be going down a long slope of losing days at a time each month to being wracked with pain!

Beth was not in the best of moods on an average period. Still, her nerves over whether the treatment had worked, along with an AI who made a decision for her to oversleep, started the day off wrong. The only positive thing was the breakfast sandwich and the coffee waiting for her at her desk. She checked her backpack that Rachel had packed, “Everything is in there,” she’d assured her.

Beth looked and shook her head, reaching into her drawer for a package of monthly supplies and adding some additional to her bag. Since seventh grade, she had vowed to never be caught short again in that department!

However, her mood wasn’t much improved as the day went on, and she had to deal with a couple of Bigs who accused her of being grumpy. ‘Of course, I’m grumpy!’ she thought to herself.

As she was finishing up math that afternoon, she was at least happy to see Connor. He seemed to be having his own bad day, though, too. “Hi, Beth,” he said as they met outside Euler.

“Hi, Conn,” she said to him, her expression softening.

“You look like you’re having a day too?” he asked.

She nodded, “Yeah…”

“Say, I have those gift certificates on me. There’s some restaurant called Savory that’s supposed to be good?”

“Don’t you have to be back for your early lights out?”

“According to the Bruber app, we could have a car in two minutes and be back well before then?”

She thought momentarily, “Sure, let’s do it!” Adding, “Let’s just use my Luxuria subscription though.”

Beth pulled her phone out, and a few minutes later, the two were speeding down the road in their vehicle. Connor looked slightly sour at being stuck in an infant carrier again. Still, she’d been annoyed to be latched into a booster seat herself.

“I don’t remember you being stuck in one of those before?” Connor asked her even as he was messaging Mackenzie like he was required.

“I normally don’t have to… Someone must have tampered with the preferences my parents set!”

I WAS GLAD to be off campus, and the Luxuria was convenient enough to drop us off at the restaurant. I hadn’t realized it was attached to the mall and hoped things would be okay with us alone. I nervously checked my student ID band as we approached the hostess’s desk.

“Well, hello, you two!” a shorter Big greeted them. She was taller than Beth but not nearly as much as most.

“Hi, table for two, please?” Beth asked for them.

“Taking your baby brother out for a meal today?”

“Something like that,” Beth said.

“Give me just a second to bring a highchair to a table?”

“A booster seat is fine,” Beth told her.

“One for you as well?” she asked.

Beth blushed, but I saw her nod, “Sure.”

“Such a mature big girl!”

She rolled her eyes as the hostess walked away, “This is why I tend to only come off campus with Cassie,” she told me.

I nodded, “I hadn’t even thought through this part.”

“Don’t worry, this place tends to behave themselves, or I would have told you, let’s go somewhere else.

They were soon seated, and both had selected things from the gigantic menu. “I’m going to hit the restroom,” I said.

“If you’re not back in five minutes, I’ll come looking,” Beth told me.

I felt my stomach twist but nodded. I grabbed my bag since my collapsible stool was inside of there. To my relief, other than the massive height of things, the trip to the bathroom and back was handled without incident. We had arrived at the restaurant. So it wasn’t until I returned to my seat and the waitress delivering our order insisted on picking me up to place me in my booster that I even dealt with a Big.

“So, everything okay?” I asked Beth.

She shrugged, “It’s just a rough day. Mom and Dad insisted on me getting that stupid AI Holo-Unit to watch over me with everything going on. She has a lot of these basic nannying protocols in her system, and she’s getting on my nerves. Last night, she basically sent me to bed like a little girl. Then, this morning, RACHEL turned off my alarm so I could get the sleep I didn’t get because I stayed up too late. I was almost late for classes!”

I noticed her blush, “Something else too?”

“Just my time of the month,” she said with an embarrassed look.

“I live with a house of women,” I found myself saying sympathetically, “I hope it’s not too bad for you.”

She smiled, “It’s a little bit better knowing we have chocolate cake coming!”

I laughed; we had ordered a cake at the end of the meal, and she clearly needed the chocolate. We both took the time to also have our books and notes open, reviewing everything. “Did you vote for your script yet?” She asked me.

I nodded, “Yeah, but I haven’t had a chance to check since this morning how the vote is going?”

“I haven’t either,” she said. I watched her fingers fly over her screen, and she smiled, “Looks like yours is the first choice with sixteen votes!”

“Cool!” I smiled.

We studied and chatted while overfilling our stomachs and soon returned to campus. Before we parted, we enjoyed a few minutes exploring each other’s mouths with a kiss after being unbuckled from our seats. “See you later,” Beth told me as we parted ways, and I headed into Sanders Hall.

I was practically bouncing with happiness and was still in the dorm two hours before lights out. The room was empty; I figured everyone must have been at dinner. I took advantage of the time to study some more and prepare for the following script project we would be working on. I appreciated that our screenwriting professor gave us a heads-up on all of our projects for the semester, so I’d made a start on the short film that was our second project already.

The nest returned as the hours wore on, and it was when I came back from the bathroom that I heard it.

“See Miss Mackenzie!!!! I told you! Connor isn’t a ‘big boy’ after all! There are two used Pull-Ups in here!” Elijah said

“I saw him put one in his pod to hide it too!” Levi jumped in.

“Yeah, if we have to wear diapers for our accidents, he definitely belongs in them too!” Jack said.

Several others just passively nodded while Liam looked like he had no clue what was happening.

“Connor, come here,” Mackenzie said to me then, and the look on her face made me sure that whoever had set me up had been successful!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading!!! Please press the like button and leave a comment!!! I decided it was as easy to post this before I go to work today as it would be on the weekend. (I figure my European readers will like the timing!) I love seeing readers guess where things are going! I appreciate your patience for about the next month and a half with postings; my work schedule is long until then, and posts will shift days weekly.

Reminder: if you haven't already purchased my latest published book, 'In-Between,' you may find it for sale here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6 . If you did purchase it, please press the '5-Star' rating when you can! You don't have to leave a review to do so. (Though that would be so amazingly appreciated!) All of my books except this one are now available on Amazon Kindle!

• Like 21
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 52 - 9/29/2023

Oh Rachel is going to be trouble.

And good thing McKenzie put those stickies on Connor's pull-ups.

The other Littles wanted to beat the crap out of him, but they probably didn't succeed.

I wasn’t expecting this again until tomorrow so it was a very pleasant surprise.  I know the first thing everyone is going to do is suspect that Connor got busted hiding wet pull-ups.  They didn’t know that MacKenzie had put the little device on his pull-up when she changed it after swimming.  Just like my body camera has saved me more than once.  It’s a pain to have to put it on and be careful about what you say but it will save your butt. Mackenzie also mentioned his face now so she did notice.  Now I know she is going to have some fun with that information at Connor’s expense. For Beth I have no idea how someone would be able to get into the Holo unit and change the program but I almost expect it to try and diaper her if she doesn’t get it fixed. 
I just can’t say it enough just how much I am enjoying your story.  I actually feel a bit guilty knowing how hard you are having to work right now and yet are still putting out chapters for us. I am thankful. 

Once Miss MacKenzie verifies the sticker on Connor's pull up there are going to be some very sore tushys in the nest.  They should be happy with a spanking instead of a visit to the Deans office. 

This is definitely a case of "It seemed like a good idea at the time".

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh Rachel is going to be trouble.

Could be?

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The other Littles wanted to beat the crap out of him, but they probably didn't succeed.

They're lucky they haven't gone that route though... 😈

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

I just can’t say it enough just how much I am enjoying your story.  I actually feel a bit guilty knowing how hard you are having to work right now and yet are still putting out chapters for us. I am thankful. 

Thanks for understanding! Fortunately the actual work was done in the spring months. This is just about 30 minutes of quick editing before posting on this weekly basis. Fortunately I have a stockpile to get me through to some vacation time, if I'm not too burnt out I should be able to churn out some more chapters then. If not I have a side story that may get posted here...

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

1 hour ago, CCApril said:

This is definitely a case of "It seemed like a good idea at the time".

Actually was very much the mantra for my college years... 🤣

Yeah I'm keeping an eye on Rachel. I suspect she's gradually gonna get more and more... insistant with care of Beth.

And yeah I'm face palming at the behavior of his nest mates. At the same time though I figured he would become an object of ire to them from the get go.

Back to my thought of it being a tamper detector. I’m betting that is exactly what it is because he is the only little not wetting and they think he’s cheating the system somehow by changing himself..

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Yeah I'm keeping an eye on Rachel. I suspect she's gradually gonna get more and more... insistant with care of Beth.

And yeah I'm face palming at the behavior of his nest mates. At the same time though I figured he would become an object of ire to them from the get go.

In itself, she has to listen to Beth because of the adjustment Amanda has made.

But we don't know how much this nanny bot part dominates her program.

There are movies where the machines have decided that the best way to protect humans from harm is to wipe them out.

1 minute ago, Moon3ye said:

In itself, she has to listen to Beth because of the adjustment Amanda has made.

But we don't know how much this nanny bot part dominates her program.

There are movies where the machines have decided that the best way to protect humans from harm is to wipe them out.

I'm more concerned about her being tampered with. Some unseen foe has it out for Beth and they can hack.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24