LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

2 hours ago, CCApril said:

The question is who plays the daughter and who plays the office worker?! A little for the daughter and a inbetweener for the office worker?  sounds about right. I don't think Conner will mind the clothes (Maybe he can keep the wardrobe after filming,  just not the diapers). 

Excellent chapter as always!!

April

It could be worse, at least the youngest is five and not a baby. Mackenzie will also be delighted after already having taken him out dressed as a girl. Perhaps Kelly is her lover and they already have it all planned out for little Conner to become their baby girl. 

their team. 

2 hours ago, Tracey said:

It could be worse, at least the youngest is five and not a baby. Mackenzie will also be delighted after already having taken him out dressed as a girl. Perhaps Kelly is her lover and they already have it all planned out for little Conner to become their baby girl. 

their team. 

Thanks for the comments Tracey! 🙂

Honestly the only hope Connor has of avoiding that script is to convince Kelly the professor would grade them poorly for picking something light and accessible like a domestic comedy, that old meanie. Play hard on the “Prof will give us a better mark if he sees us taking risks.  You’ve already seen what a hardass he is.” card.  Maybe even throw in “We’re already at a disadvantage because of the prejudice against two members of this group, we’d be begging for you getting an F if we went with something that he expects.”

I’ve met my fair share of film snobs who think anything close to a domestic comedy/rom-com is worthless fluff, and pinning the rejection on the professor’s preferences gets the blame on someone else.  But of course this is the DD and rule number one is “If you’re under six feet tall, success is not an option.”  Connor can’t win, but he sure as hell is going to have to get creative to try.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

But of course this is the DD and rule number one is “If you’re under six feet tall, success is not an option.”

True much of the time! We'll have to see here! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

32 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Yeah I think we all know which script its gonna be.

🤷‍♀️ Sometimes the journey to diapers in the Diaper Dimension is more than just the destination. 😈

Thanks for the comment!

Getting closer to the goal... We've crossed 1k comments, if a couple more people press the like button and add a comment there'll be a bonus chapter tomorrow

I was thinking about the last two chapters with Connor winning the gift food cards and asking if Beth would like to go with him.  I would not think that Connor leaving the Campus with Beth would be wise, maybe if Beth's 2 friends joined the it would be safe with at least one amazon size girl with them.😏😾

3 hours ago, TerranV said:

I hope Charlotte doesn't come down with a bad case of being poisoned or something. Kelly in the producer's seat wouldn't be a fortunate turn of events.

We'll have to see what happens! Thanks for the comments!🙂

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I would not think that Connor leaving the Campus with Beth would be wise,

Probably not the wisest plan, but he's fairly well protected with her. His dad certainly made many trips like that with Stacy and Meggy before her number came up. Just have to see what happens though! 

🤷‍♀️

Still a like short!

Chapter 41: Catching Up

FRIDAY CLASSES WERE much the same as Monday and Wednesday had been for Beth. She was doing her best on her lunch break to make a list of what chapters she needed to read over the weekend and what assignments she needed to do before the weekend ended. She knew that since it was the first weekend back for everyone, there would be a lot of parties going on. Still, after the last week, she intended to hunker down and watch some movies in her room with Livy and Cassie that night.

She was walking back from her last Friday class to her room when she saw a pile of packages again at her door. The colorful pictures of a Tweener about her size happily giggling with her butt covered with a set of happy cartoon characters showing she was a ‘big girl’ made her wince.

Not wasting time, she immediately turned to find Penelope’s room.

Knocking on the door, she got no response from inside. An emergency RD number was listed beside the door, so she stood there and dialed.

“Hello?” a voice asked.

“Hi, my name is Beth Sylvester; I’m trying to reach Penelope?”

“She’s out of town this weekend. This is Desi. I’m the RD in Escher Hall; I’m covering for her. What can I do for you?”

Beth sighed, “We’ve been dealing with a problem with harassment that Doctor Barnes is also aware of. Someone ordered another batch of Pull-Ups that have been left at my door. I’m calling to report the issue and ask for it to be investigated?”

“Give me one second,” she said. Beth could hear her typing, “Sorry, sweetie, that’s not a mistake; Penelope ordered those for you.

“What?!?” Beth asked.

“Apparently, too many people claim you’ve been having accidents in class, and we will have to require you to wear protection? You can be a good girl and wear them, or we’ll have to move you over to Wenig for more direct supervision?”

“I guess I’m calling someone else. There’s definitely a mistake here since I haven’t had accidents for a very long time now!” Beth hissed and hung up.

She called her dad as she walked to her room, bypassed the pile of five boxes, and was relieved that he had not been busy since he answered. “Hi, Sweetie, what’s wrong?” He asked.

“How did you know…?”

“Beth, you never call on Fridays, and definitely not while I’m at work. What’s wrong?”

She explained the pile and what she’d heard so far when there was a knock on the door.

She flipped on the little video screen to see the person beside her door. She blanched when she vaguely recognized another RD, who must have been Desi. “Dad, I will leave you on here in full view. This is the RD who is on call instead of Penelope…”

She opened the door, “Hello?”

“Beth Sylvester?” The woman asked. Her shirt had her name embroidered and RD next to it.

“Yes?”

“I’m Desi? We were just speaking? Why haven’t you brought your Pull-Ups into your room?”

“Because I don’t need Pull-Ups,” Beth told her.

“I’m sorry you feel that way, sweetie, but you can either bring these in, and I see you wearing one right now, or…”

She suddenly noticed the hologram of Beth’s dad standing there. Beth had a double take as she realized he had put his robe on in the second or two it had taken her to open the door.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“I’m Beth’s dad, Supreme Court Justice Cameron Sylvester,” he said. “I believe we need to continue this conversation with Doctor Barnes involved. I just sent him a message.”

“What?” Desi asked. She looked down at Beth, “Why do you think faking a hologram like this will help you?”

“I’m not faking that,” Beth said, “But someone is faking, trying to get me in trouble. Did you even call Penelope to check on this?”

“Why should I? The computer clearly states that you’ve had four accidents in your panties this week and were found with a wet bed the other day? You already had to replace your mattress because you were doing so badly?”

Just then, Penelope clearly was dealing with an incoming phone call. She must have had an implant or contacts because she could clearly tell she was seeing off into the distance. “Umm, good afternoon, Doctor Olson?”

She stood there momentarily, looked at the pile of Pull-Ups, turned back to Beth and her dad, and back again a few times. “Yes, ma’am, I’ll get it taken care of… Sorry, the computer is usually correct!”

With a sigh, she hung up and looked at Beth and then her dad. “Umm… I’m really sorry, I guess I trust the computer too much. I was told to remove those boxes and not harass you. My apologies, Justice Sylvester, Miss Sylvester. Have a good day!”

She wasted no time leaving the room, and Beth heard a crash a moment later. On the video screen, she could see she was trying to carry all five boxes at once and dropped one. She kicked them out to the common room and out of sight.

His dad sighed, “Sure, I can’t convince you to come home?”

Beth found herself bursting into tears then, as the holo-figure of her dad tried unsuccessfully to wrap her in the hug she needed.

I HAD JUST returned to my nest and was gathering my computers and homework when someone knocked at the door, and Grandma appeared.

I stood up from my chair and went to hug her, “Hi,” I said.

She hugged me back, and I noticed Grayson and Wyatt giving her and me nervous looks.

“Ready to go?” she asked.

“Almost; I just need to grab a couple more things,” I told her. “I should have enough clothes at your house?”

“Bring a uniform home with you. We’ll drop you off Monday morning; I got permission from Dean Northrup to keep you until then.”

I smiled, knowing I would have three nights to study and get caught up! I’d enjoyed a nice swim this morning, but I had nearly had my first wetting accident just before that! By the time Mackenzie removed my diaper, I had almost lost control. I was sure there was something environmental, or maybe, even built-in to the pods. Some quiet conversations with other Littles had led me to believe this was becoming much worse than in the past. The only new thing they could identify were some dome-shaped nightlights that had been put into the pods.

I’d snagged pictures of mine with my phone and hoped I could research and maybe figure out a way to quietly replace it when I returned!

I went over to Mackenzie’s apartment door and knocked to ensure I had everything I could think of needing. She came out a second later, “Hi Connor, what do you need?” She asked.

“I just wanted to let you know my grandma is here to pick me up?”

She saw Grandma and said, “Oh, Professor, good to see you again. Dean Northrup said you’ll bring him back for classes on Monday?”

“Yes, dear, we’re going to take the full weekend.”

“Sounds good; just so you know, Connor has the best potty record of anyone in the dorm right now! He’s doing so awesome!” She smiled in that condescending fashion of a daycare teacher praising a toddler. “Please let me know if he has any setbacks, though?”

I looked up at Grandma, who smiled, “Will do!”

I looked back at Grandma with my backpack on my shoulders. She grabbed the small duffel bag I’d packed with my uniform and things in her left hand. Suddenly, I was lifted onto her right hip without much warning. “We need to get moving quickly here, sweetie, so I hope you don’t mind if I carry you?”

I blushed, “That’s fine.”

Truthfully, I really liked being carried by Grandma. There was a sense of security as she held my bottom with her hand and encircled her arm around me; that made me know I was both loved and safe! I found myself snuggling into her embrace a little.

“How was your week?” She asked me as she carried me out to the elevator.

“Mostly good?”

“Classes going, okay?” She asked as she stepped inside and pressed the button to go to the ground floor.

“Mostly, it’s definitely a heavy schedule this semester,” I told her.

“Too heavy?” She asked, a concerned look on her large face as she looked down at me.

I shook my head, “I don’t think so. Part of my struggles are just some different terms used here. Or, more importantly, terms that just haven’t been invented back home?”

She laughed, “Your mother occasionally complained about that.”

As she moved outside of the elevator, Ava was walking up.

“Connor?” She asked worriedly.

“Hi, Ava, this is my grandmother.”

Grandma stopped momentarily, “Nice to meet you, Ava; I’m Professor Westerfield. I’d love to meet you more, but we have to get going.”

She nervously smiled, “Sure, see you later, Connor. Nice meeting you,” she added.

Grandma continued carrying me to the car, and I couldn’t help but note the reactions of Bigs and Littles alike were way different as I would see someone I knew. Bigs seemed to get a jealous ‘how cute’ look on their face, while Littles looked appalled and nervous.

I sighed.

“What’s wrong?” She asked as we rapidly crossed areas of campus to where she parked.

“Just some of the looks from students.”

“Oh… Don’t worry about them,” Grandma told me with a smile, “You’re safe with me.”

I nodded, even as I felt uneasy in her warm arms from some of those looks!

When she reached the car, I was again strapped inside the infant carrier, and we were soon on our way. “So, what’s the plan this weekend?” I asked.

“Well, we’re holding a birthday party for your cousin Meggy tomorrow at our house,” she said as she turned the driver’s seat around to face me, letting the vehicle drive on autopilot. I could see her on the projection on the seatback above me. “Lunch, cake, presents, and then send everyone home for their naps,” she added.

“Naps?” I asked.

She smiled at me, “Connor, very few Littles, even independent ones, can make it through our long days without a nap or a very early bedtime.”

“Oh…”

“Haven’t you felt like you needed one?” She asked curiously.

I shrugged, “Not really? Of course, Mackenzie forces us to bed so early it may be the early bedtime helps?”

She made a face, “She’s still letting you swim this week?”

“Other than Thursday, yes.”

“What not Thursday?”

I blushed, “Umm… long story?”

She gave me a look that could have come from Mom. “We have a long time before we get to the house?”

I sighed, “Well… Mackenzie took me to a spicy eating contest Wednesday night?”

“At night? After light’s out?” Grandma sounded very concerned.

“She has the right to take me out after lights out?”

Grandma looked concerned but nodded, “You’re right; it’s very unusual, though?”

I shrugged, “I think it worked out for her. Anyway, she took me there and signed me up for the tournament.”

“This is one of those welcome-back night things?”

I nodded, “They had other activities, too… anyway, it was a lot of fun.”

“Did you win?” She asked.

“Maybe?” I smirked.

“You are your mother’s son,” she shook her head. “So, you were too tired after that?”

I blushed, “No… Umm… Well... When it went down, I didn’t really feel like it was that spicy. But in the middle of the night, it demanded a price?”

“Burned coming out?” She asked.

“Very suddenly too! I used the emergency call button just before I lost control.”

“How bad?”

“Blowout of the century might have been used by Mackenzie?”

She shook her head, “That happened to your mom a few times too! I made your grandfather take diaper duty those nights since he was always encouraging her!”

I wondered about those stories, “Yeah… well anyway, we were up late with her cleaning me up, so I didn’t go swimming Thursday.”

She nodded, “No other accidents?” Before making a face, she said, “Wait, didn’t your potty chart show no poopy accidents?”

I nodded, “She didn’t put it on there…? I think the money she made from betting on me was enough to make her feel nice about it?”

“Hmm…” she said right as there was a beeping, and she turned her chair around. A giant hologram of Aunt Megan appeared. “Hi, Megan,” she said.

“Hi, sis,” she said. “You sure you’re okay with hosting Meggy’s party? She has a dozen other Littles coming? They’ll all be hyper and up to who knows what?”

Grandma laughed, “Of course I am! We have a great space for it, and between us, the other parents, Shelby and Connor, I’m sure we can manage to corral the little munchkins.”

“Do you have enough floats and things for the pool?”

“Of course! Plus, we’ll have plenty of swimmers around. Connor can definitely help us as a lifeguard there!”

I blushed as she talked about me.

“Oh, is he a dolphin like his mom?”

Grandma nodded, “Yes, he’s a fish like her.”

I suddenly understood Mom’s absolute insistence we know that dolphins were mammals growing up! I heard a noise in the background, “I think the birthday girl needs something; I’ll see you tomorrow, sis!”

“See you,” Grandma said.

She asked me more questions about classes as we drove to their house. As she did so, I realized I had never stopped by the bathroom when I reached the nest! I felt my bladder was full and beginning to send out some very urgent signals! Adding to my discomfort was the feeling of gas, and I wondered if something I had for lunch wasn’t agreeing with me then.

I was incredibly relieved when we pulled to a stop, but I knew I wasn’t home free yet. “Can you get me out of this? I really need to go to the bathroom?” I asked.

“Sure, sweetie, give me a second. I’ll get you inside and then come back for your things.”

I stayed still as she unbuckled the harness, surprised by the urgency that did seem to be growing for me to go to the bathroom! She carried me inside and sat me down inside a downstairs restroom. The regular toilet was so big, and out of reach I didn’t think I could do it without a stool.

She had already turned and left by the time I had pulled my pants down and realized I had a problem!

I debated climbing the toilet when I realized a pink toddler’s potty was against the wall. Knowing beggars couldn’t be choosers, I pulled the Pull-Up down as quickly as possible and climbed onto the plastic potty.

With a sigh, I sat on it instead and let loose my aching bladder! I suddenly stopped the stream, though, as an odd musical sound came loudly from nowhere, along with a voice that said, “Presenting her royal highness, Miss Big Girl!!!”

“What the hell?!?” I couldn’t help but exclaim.

I quickly realized that the potty had played it to congratulate me on making it. I resumed as I realized again that I needed to poop badly - and pushed. Suddenly I heard and felt hot liquid mush pouring from my rear too, and knew something really wasn’t right with my bowels!

I desperately needed toilet paper, but none was available beside the potty. The toilet was several feet away, and it hung above it.

I was just contemplating the waddle I needed to make to the toilet paper when Grandma came back in, and I realized the door to the hallway had been open the entire time.

She giggled and realized her mistake of thinking I would use the actual toilet. “I don’t know why I didn’t think about you needing help to use the potty here!” She scrunched her nose, “Is your tummy not feeling good?”

I blushed, “Something apparently is disagreeing with me… Would you please hand me some toilet paper?”

She said, “Let’s just use a couple wipes; these ones will flush,” she said. “Lean forward, sweetie,” she told me. As I did so, she intrusively wiped my rear momentarily and then tossed the wipe below me. I stood when she was done and went to pull up my Pull-Up.

I noticed the little damp patch at the same time she did.

“Uh-oh,” she said like I was a potty-training toddler. “Looks like you made a little oopsie?”

‘Did I really just wet my pants?!?’

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! I really appreciate you all pushing this over the 1k comment mark! Years ago, when I started posting on this site, I never would have dreamed my works would get that many responses! Thank you for the kind words of encouragement and for pressing the Like button!

I'm getting ready to start my insane part of the year in the real world, so there will be some upcoming shifts in posting schedules over the next few weeks. The next two will be on Friday evenings - later now. Then I'm going to have to shift to Wednesday evenings or Saturdays/Sundays, probably. I'll try and share that soon. 

If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty, please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can leave the stars, and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 19
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 41 - 8/6/2023 - 1k Bonus!

Someone hacked into the computer to get at Beth.

And this substitute is so stupid to believe that.

And that she even believed the hologram was fake.

So really, this bitch is looking for trouble too.

Let's see who will end up in diapers first, Beth or this witch (not counting the theater number).

And as for Connor, he probably really got some nanites from Stacy, otherwise the hypnosis protection and the fatigue resistance wouldn't be explainable.

I am really curious how it goes on.

P.S. the update on Wattpad is missing.

4 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

P.S. the update on Wattpad is missing.

Thanks for the comments. The bonus was earned here, so I thought I'd give it exclusivity for a couple hours. (I've done the opposite before too) 🙂

• Like 1

What would really help Beth and Connor right now would be something like a family reunion.

Amanda, Camron and Addy show up together with Beth and Connor at the university and talk to the Dekan and other people and make clear what will happen if these two continue to be harassed.

And of course there should be Amazons who do it anyway only that they end up in diapers and free for adoption.

That would be it nevertheless times instead of the in-between and the Littles we see in the history a heap Amazons those get themselves what they Beth and Connor want to do.

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Dun dun dun!

The fact that the university's system was probably hacked is troubling...

I bet Mackenzie gave his chart a pass on that blowout was to make sure he doesn't demerit out before she graduates and is permitted to adopt him.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Well that was a special treat. I was so excited to get the bonus. 
Could Connor be right about the night light?  It sure seems like something is playing on his ability to control his functions. 
We now have another concern as well.  Who is messing with Beth now? I thought we were past someone implicating her in having accidents. At this point it sure helps that Daddy is a Supreme Court Justice.  
I am now ready for next week and a new chapter. Keep up the amazing job you are doing with the story. 

I'm with a lot of the  poeple that feel Connor has some of the nanites passed to him be Stacy.  I would not put it past the university to put something in the pod o mess with the littles, if Connor can't figure out anything I bet Amanda will find something out.  Not sure who would hack the computer and I don't know if Kelly could do that, but someone might be smart enough to back in and find out(Amanda or Connor).😏😾

BabySofia I have a question about the Dorms for the Bigs and Betweeners.  Are the AR's in charge of the whole dorm building or just a floor or area with a Dorm Mother being in charge of the whole building.  When I was in college we had a faultily member in charge of the dorm and RA's for each floor.  The little,s dorm seem that way with RA,s for each room.🙂 

I’m guessing the pods are at fault.  Maybe Connor can invest in an eye mask and ear plugs, and set a watch alarm.  

Truthfully the only thing that might save Connor is Amanda putting her foot down as an esteemed professor and saying anything that happens to her grandson will be fully investigated and the culprits charged.

On 8/6/2023 at 9:26 PM, CDfm said:

Well that was a special treat. I was so excited to get the bonus. 
Could Connor be right about the night light?  It sure seems like something is playing on his ability to control his functions. 
We now have another concern as well.  Who is messing with Beth now? I thought we were past someone implicating her in having accidents. At this point it sure helps that Daddy is a Supreme Court Justice.  
I am now ready for next week and a new chapter. Keep up the amazing job you are doing with the story. 

Thanks for the comments! All very important questions! 🙂

11 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

BabySofia I have a question about the Dorms for the Bigs and Betweeners.  Are the AR's in charge of the whole dorm building or just a floor or area with a Dorm Mother being in charge of the whole building.  When I was in college we had a faultily member in charge of the dorm and RA's for each floor.  The little,s dorm seem that way with RA,s for each room.🙂 

In the regular dorms there's an RA for about every 48 students. Depends on the setup of the dorms, for some of the dorms there ends up being two per floor because they're larger than that. There's one RD who is in overall charge of the building for each as well. 

For Littles the Nest Mother is essentially taking care of RA duties as well for their nests. (Since they need more 'hands on care' there's a smaller ratio.)

10 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

I’m guessing the pods are at fault.  Maybe Connor can invest in an eye mask and ear plugs, and set a watch alarm.  

Truthfully the only thing that might save Connor is Amanda putting her foot down as an esteemed professor and saying anything that happens to her grandson will be fully investigated and the culprits charged.

Thanks for the comments, we'll see what happens! 🙂

• Like 1

I just re-read exchange for fun.

So how old is Stacy when she had Connor in terms of math?

At 18-19 you finish high school as far as I know.

Then 4 years of Emerson makes you 22-23 years old.

Then the 7 years until she grows up again are 29-30

Dating and marriage 1 year 30-31

Pregnant etc 31-32.

The age for Stacy is probably something different than for us normal people is clear to me but it would interest me just the same.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

I just re-read exchange for fun.

So how old is Stacy when she had Connor in terms of math?

Stacy was about 30 when Connor was born. She was around 26-28 when she fixed her height

• Like 1

I agree, whoever is messing with Beth is playing with fire. Playing with a whole box of magnesium fire starters. There's her parents, no matter how well they 'document' Beth needing to be declared immature and in need of adopting is, they will know and be pi-- angry, be very angry (looks around nervously for any Amazons with soap). I very much suspect her dad has kept scrupulously above board in everything he has done as a judge as he undoubtedly has very many political enemies who would love nothing more than to find some misstep to remove him from his Supreme Court seat over. Also undoubtedly there are people within short distance who out of either loyalty or a desire for a favor owed would be willing to topple buildings and burn forests for him. One idle word about how his daughter was wronged and it's only a question of who first to the prize and how much damage they do in the process. I could see anything from simply grabbing someone and doing a chemically enhanced interrogation and making sure a copy of the admission is in the right offices before nightfall to every family member within three or four degrees being drugged/hypnoed such that the evening news talks about an entire Amazon or Tweener family being declared to have maturosis, down to kids who didn't even know their cousin Kelly (assuming it's Kelly). If it goes this way whoever is responsible should pray it's someone looking for a huge favor owed as they'll probably try and do things quietly. If it ends up being some Little Rights Activist who goes and talks to contacts with less legal Little Rights organizations, well things could get even messier.

Less explosively there's both RAs and the college administration. This is the kind of harassment which could easily see the college facing an expensive lawsuit if it goes on and they aren't visibly working to both identify the person doing it and adjust their procedures to stop the college from being made part of the harassment. If whoever is doing it stops right now and never does anything again and avoids being identified then they can probably get away with it. If the stop now and are identified after a month or so, they may be able to use having stopped to argue for maybe just being thrown out for a semester if their family can waive fat wallets but most likely thrown out and told to enroll elsewhere, possibly without any credits transferring. But if the dean was given proof of who was doing it right now? Probably they're given a choice of joining the current diapered Amazon who's being paraded around or being both thrown out and facing legal consequences. Even if Beth decided she didn't want to take it to court, because whoever is doing this has involved college officers via the RAs and hacked the college computers the college itself almost certainly has grounds to take them to court on civil charges and depending on investigations there might end up being criminal charges. I wonder if the college security staff are purely private security or if all or a portion of the security staff are considered police.

Then there are her friends and friends of friends. And if whoever is doing it is connected to, what was the organization named? Eclipse? Hitting one of Conner's friends might be counted by his mother as close enough to be a violation of her truce with them. If that happens they'd better hope heaven is feeling merciful because I doubt she will be. If she hasn't thought up ways to get preprogrammed nanites back over to the other side of the portal then I'm disappointed in her. Because her final message to them was pretty much, "Walk away and never touch me or mine again or next time I end your entire organization and all who are part of it." If I was her I'd have found some way to have more than one AI on the Amazon side of the portal programmed such that if there are either certain keywords in the news, keywords emailed to monitored accounts, or simply a timer running out on a virtual deadman switch, then nanite infested packages, letters, and drones are sent to every known part of the organization. As for what they'd do? Anything from forced regression to an infant, forced resizing into a little, or regression with tweaks such that they grow up as littles any future children are littles. Or if she was really angry during a batch of programming then nanites that check for genetic markers that would show someone is a close relative of any known member and do the same. Only the presence of her Amazon family would stop it from being nanites programmed to attack anyone with genetic markers distinct to Amazons. Then again one of those keyword searches could be for anything permanent happening to them. While I don't think even this science fiction world's nanites are capable of a grey goo situation (that's essentially pure fantasy on anything short of a geologic timescale, hundreds of millions of years to grey goo a planet is probably unrealistically fast) but given what we've seen the consequences of programming done by an angry mind could be frighteningly apocalyptic.

I'm eagerly looking forward to more!

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24