LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A really entertaining chapter.

And hey this time you managed to update before I went to sleep.

Thanks for the comments! Probably won't happen early like that again, but I had a day today that I could make it happen. Glad I caught you!

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Great chapter, I guess some of the nanites did transfer to Stacy,s kids given the endurance that Connor showed with his swimming.? 

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Well now I'm wishing we coulda seen some Nest Daddy in action, taking care of the littles assigned to him!

Not much of a daddy fan for writing, so I didn't want to go that way. Debated at the start, but much prefer mommies! Maybe someone else can write that at some point!

23 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Seriously though, great chapter (as always) and now I'm getting some foreshadowing that Kelly is going to be making herself quite the nuisance!

Thanks for the comments!

20 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Hopefully Liam wises up. I'd rather not all the exchange students get weeded out due to their own stupidity. 

Who knows...? I don't think all of them will get weeded out, but I haven't written that far yet! It would be too much to overlook though I think if everyone disappears...

Thanks for the comments!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments! Probably won't happen early like that again, but I had a day today that I could make it happen. Glad I caught you!

Thanks!

Not much of a daddy fan for writing, so I didn't want to go that way. Debated at the start, but much prefer mommies! Maybe someone else can write that at some point!

Thanks for the comments!

Who knows...? I don't think all of them will get weeded out, but I haven't written that far yet! It would be too much to overlook though I think if everyone disappears...

Thanks for the comments!

You kind of pointed that out in exchange, the boys in college did not have the need to baby littles and the girls had to pay to become RAs in the little dorm.?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

I'm more concerned of them being done in due to their inability to see the writing on the walls. Noah already did. Liam doing the same thing will have me facepalming. 

Leave some for the Amazon's to trick ya know!

7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments!

Especially if all but Connor are caught and only he returns then the parents of the other students may blame him.

The survivors' guilt, etc. if you know what I mean.

Awesome chapter!!!!!  I'm getting a good vibe between Connor and Mackenzie.   She's seems to be developing a bit of respect for him.  Hopefully Liam is starting to get the seriousness of his situation.   If not...he's in big (or should i say little) trouble ??????

20 hours ago, TerranV said:

I'm more concerned of them being done in due to their inability to see the writing on the walls. Noah already did. Liam doing the same thing will have me facepalming. 

Leave some for the Amazon's to trick ya know!

Oh there will be plenty of Littles for Amazons to have fun with!

19 hours ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait to see what that evil Amazon will do to her classmates. Good chapter 

Thanks! ?

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Especially if all but Connor are caught and only he returns then the parents of the other students may blame him.

The survivors' guilt, etc. if you know what I mean.

True... but I think a part of him would accept that was a possibility. At least the taller ones are unlikely to suffer misfortune.

8 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Awesome chapter!!!!!  I'm getting a good vibe between Connor and Mackenzie.   She's seems to be developing a bit of respect for him.  Hopefully Liam is starting to get the seriousness of his situation.   If not...he's in big (or should i say little) trouble ??????

Thanks for the comments! ?

I was rereading this from the beginning and was something i missed in the end of Exchanged.  I didn't catch the Stacy named one of her younger daughters after her Aunt, Amandas little sister that she only got to meet when she solved the mystery that Hannah did not die.? 

Ya hacia mucho que no escribía por aquí, en parte por situaciones de real life y por que perdí mi cuenta jajajaja

Como siempre eres una gran escritora, ojala y te arrepientas y este no sea tu ultimo trabajo de Diaper Dimensional, eres mi escritora favorita y la razón por la que sigo gran parte de los textos de esta trama de Diaper Dimensional.

Además me gusta pensar que Connor es o tiene familiares Mexicanos por la resistencia a lo condimentado y a lo picante, saludos desde México! 

//

I haven't written here for a long time, partly because of real life situations and because I lost my account hahahaha.

As always you are a great writer, I hope you repent and this is not your last work of Diaper Dimensional, you are my favorite writer and the reason why I follow most of the texts of this plot of Diaper Dimensional.

I also like to think that Connor is or has Mexican relatives because of the resistance to spicy, greetings from Mexico!

1 hour ago, Cosito97 said:

Ya hacia mucho que no escribía por aquí, en parte por situaciones de real life y por que perdí mi cuenta jajajaja

Como siempre eres una gran escritora, ojala y te arrepientas y este no sea tu ultimo trabajo de Diaper Dimensional, eres mi escritora favorita y la razón por la que sigo gran parte de los textos de esta trama de Diaper Dimensional.

Además me gusta pensar que Connor es o tiene familiares Mexicanos por la resistencia a lo condimentado y a lo picante, saludos desde México! 

//

I haven't written here for a long time, partly because of real life situations and because I lost my account hahahaha.

As always you are a great writer, I hope you repent and this is not your last work of Diaper Dimensional, you are my favorite writer and the reason why I follow most of the texts of this plot of Diaper Dimensional.

I also like to think that Connor is or has Mexican relatives because of the resistance to spicy, greetings from Mexico!

Muchos gracias! 

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I just want to say the I really like Livy, she is either real gutsy or like the mid that was in the class with Sacy at Grandpa Joes studio that had her black belt at 13.

You'll see more of the other characters as time goes on.

FYI I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow. This week has been an insane set of hours at work!

• Like 1

I'm sorry you had such a busy work week, I was no stanger yo 80 hours a week when I was working.  Hopefully you at least get the weekend off.  Looking forward to the next chapter and try and get some rest and have a little fun too.  The good thing about working so much is they know how much they need you.? ( this is my Kitty Destroyer, she can kill a chair in one day. ) ?

7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

This week has been an insane set of hours at work!

She's not entirely to blame, I've also had next to no time at all (on a business trip), and the worst internet connection imaginable for San Francisco...

Chapter 14: Testing

BREAKFAST WAS RUSHED for Liam and me due to him being a pain about the diaper. I’d grabbed my backpack and made sure I had a few spare Pull-Ups and, at Mackenzie’s insistence, two diapers. I had also made sure to put a bottle of water from the pack Amanda had for me inside after discreetly checking the cap. She had modified the bottles with a simple line on the lids that would be unnoticed by most, but I could tell if they’d been tampered with.

I sighed as I left behind a half-finished plate of bacon and sausage to get moving to the tests. “Where are we taking them?” I asked Mackenzie. We were practically running alongside her to keep up with her, after a rushed visit to the Littles Restroom in Sanders Hall.

“Destiny Hall,” she told me with a smile. “It’s one of our larger lecture halls.”

“How long do these tests take?” Liam asked. “And what’s on them?”

“Oh, it’s just to establish a baseline of your knowledge compared to those who grew up here. There’s a little bit of everything on there, I guess?” She shrugged, “I’ve never taken it before, obviously!”

We entered a vast building and were quickly led to a large lecture hall that Mom had told me about. Just as in her time, there were smaller seats at the front that I found myself being led to. I hadn’t counted yesterday, but I thought they said there were four sets of exchange students present this semester. ‘That should be about forty-eight?’ I thought to myself.

I looked around the room at the others and only counted twenty-two fellow Littles, eight Mids, and one or two Bigs! ‘Already lost that many?’ I wondered, a bit worried.

“Connor?” I heard as I was beginning to pull out the seat booster Mom had me pack. I turned and saw a tall guy I remember being shorter than me from before we left.

“Oliver, right?” I asked.

“What happened to you?” He asked. “Or, I should say, all of you?”

I shrugged, “Supposedly, it’s random, but my Mom shrank a ridiculous amount when she came through too, so maybe genes play a role?”

“Maybe… So, where is your dorm?”

“With the other Littles,” I said, pointing around the vast majority of exchange students who were Littles.

Before we could talk anymore, a tall man walked in, accompanied by two younger college girls who looked to be TAs from my experience. “Guess that means we need to sit down,” Oliver said. “I’ll catch you later!”

I placed the portable booster on the seat, and Liam asked, “Where did you get that?”

“My mom suggested I bring it,” I told him. It was a clever plastic piece that worked with interlocking rings locking and stacking up but folding flat when not in use. It raised me by a good ten inches and meant that I could reach the edge of the desk that flipped over the seat.

“Good morning, everyone!” The tall professor called out. “If you will, please take your seats! I am Doctor Welsh, the head of the Math Department here at Emerson. My assistants will begin handing out testing tablets and styluses to you. Please don’t do anything with them until we instruct you to do so.”

I sat patiently, just wondering what the placement tests would bring. As I received my test, I noticed that Dr. Benson and Dr. Owens were now standing at the front alongside six other professors of varying heights. Dr. Owens seemed to have gotten lucky and grown to a pretty respectable size. He didn’t seem ten feet tall, but he was definitely taller than Beth. Dr. Benson seemed to have shrunk a good ten inches and was a definite Little. ‘Wonder if they have a Little professor’s dorm with cribs…?’ I wondered.

After a few minutes, Dr. Welsh looked at everyone with devices and spoke again, “Like I said, I’m the Math chair here, and I’ll be proctoring our math placement exam. Due to various differences between dimensions, we find it is best to have students take a placement test before setting their schedules. Following this exam, there will be a fifteen-minute break, then there will be a general sciences exam we will have you all take to get a baseline for which courses you should be placed in. After that, we’ll have one more fifteen-minute break and administer a computer programming exam. If you are not scheduled to take any computer science courses, you may leave after completing your science exam.”

He paused and looked around, “Following your exams, you’ll meet with advisors this afternoon to schedule your classes for this semester. Please do your best on these tests, as they do limit which courses we can successfully enroll you in, regardless of classes you may have taken in your home universities! It should go without saying, but do not look at anyone else’s work around you. Each person’s test is randomized in such a way it wouldn’t help anyway. You will have ninety minutes for this first test. If you have not used one of these testing tablets before, press on the top corner to activate it, and the stylus you were given may be used to select your answer. Please include your work on math problems as that may impact where we place you. Any questions?”

He looked up again, “In that case, you may begin; your ninety minutes start now!”

I looked down at my tablet and followed his directions to activate it. There was a spot for the student ID number, which was helpfully shown on the band of my wristband to remind me. Mom had tutored all of us in math from the time we were in Preschool. As a result, I found the problems simple even with the addition of the Base 60 math that, for some reason, was used in this dimension. Given Mom never intended us to travel here, it was a surprise that she had taught us so thoroughly there. Back home at my university, I’d tested out of five semesters of math, though, at Mom’s suggestion, I’d done the last two courses to be safe last year.

That meant I was at the end of the test well before the ninety minutes was up. I pressed submit and looked up at where Dr. Welsh had sat down to watch us all. He looked down at a tablet in front of him, looked at me, and then walked over. “Done?” He asked.

“Yes, sir! Is it possible for me to use the restroom while the others finish the test?”

He looked at me skeptically, “I’ll have to send one of the assistants with you. Just to make sure you don’t communicate with anyone?”

I shrugged, “Fine?”

He motioned to one of the tall brown-haired girls. “Mindy, Connor here is done; he wanted to hit the potty before the next test. Would you please take him?”

“Sure, Doctor Welsh!” the girl said. “Come on, sweetie!”

I got some glares from others as I followed her up and out of the large lecture hall. Once we were out of the doors, she asked, “Did you need to go so badly you just skipped half the test?”

I shook my head at her as I saw bathroom signs ahead, “No, I finished for real. I’m good at math. Can you open the door for me?”

She smiled, “Sure, sweetie,” she said and pushed open the women’s door.

“Umm… I meant…”

“I know what you meant, but you’re not going to be able to manage the adult potties here on your own.”

As soon as we entered, I understood what she meant and sighed. I walked to an open stall door and realized the toilet was again at my shoulder level, and there was no urinal in this bathroom. Without warning, she pulled my pants down and squeezed the padding of the Pull-Up. “Wow! What a good boy! You’re all dry!”

Before I could register how rude that was, she pulled my Pull-Up down to expose me before planting my bottom down on the toilet. I was embarrassed but glad she kept a hand on my back because I was way too small for the seat! My legs were just over the edge, and I found myself using them to help keep myself upright. My upper leg muscles were getting a workout, even as I tried to make myself pee with a pretty girl holding my back.

I struggled for a moment and grunted before a stream started, and another cramp forced out some small pieces of poop.

“Good boy!” the tall girl told me.

Without waiting for me to ask for toilet paper, she already had some in hand. Then, without hesitation for any remaining personal space or modesty, she used a wad to wipe me dry in front before pushing me to crouch forward and wiping my rear for me!

“I can do that…?”

“Oh, I don’t mind, sweetie!”

A couple of wads later, she said, “That’s it, all clean!”

Hands went under my armpits suddenly and stood me up. I managed to raise my Pull-Up and pants myself before she pushed her way in to help me tuck the shirt back in and straighten out my vest and tie. Then, without warning, she picked me up, sat me on her hip, and carried me to the sinks.

“Hold out your hands, little guy,” she told me as she pushed my hands in front of a soap dispenser. I rubbed them together and placed them in the water that started. A moment later, she handed me a paper towel that I used before she led me out the door.

“Umm… thanks,” I told her outside.

“No problem, sweetie! And if your test doesn’t go like you think it did, I would be happy to tutor you for free this semester!”

I could see a look in her eyes that Mom had always described, but I’d never quite gotten right in my imagination. There was a hunger…? A desire…? Craving…? Like some wild beast...? Just as I stared up at her, she groaned. “Not again!”

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry about it, sweetie. Let’s just get you back into the hall.”

As she opened the door, I noticed her shirt looked like she’d spilled something on it.

I thought for a second…

‘Oh…!’

I scrambled back to my seat and carefully tried not to notice when she disappeared for a few minutes and returned with  a sweatshirt added on top of her shirt.

She was clearly an Amazon needing someone to baby, and I could only hope to stay clear of her!

BETH LOOKED AT her friends and giggled.

“Come on, one date won’t hurt you…?” Livy suggested the boy they were talking about.

She shook her head, “He’s a neanderthal! All he can do is run up a field and knock people down!”

“Your problem is you’re too picky!” Cassidy said to her.

“Like you’re any better?” Beth shot back. “How many dates did you turn down before finals?”

Livy giggled, “She’s got you there, Cass.”

“I guess none of us really have much of a romantic life right now, huh?” Cassie sighed.

Beth sighed as well.

Livy suddenly stared at her, “What was that sigh, Beth?” She narrowed her eyes, “You have someone you DO like!”

Beth shook her head, “It would never work!”

“Too tall…? Your dad was just fine with your mom?” Livy added.

“Umm…”

“Ooh… Too short…?” Cassidy asked.

“Enough about me!” Beth said, feeling her face turn red.

“Is it that Little you told me about?” Livy asked.

“No,” Beth said, “I can’t date a Little… the last thing I want is to have kids smaller than me!”

“You’re short, Beth, but you’re definitely a Mid?” Cassidy pushed.

“I wasn’t always, though…?”

“Huh?” Both her friends said in stereo.

“Look… just drop it for now…? I have a hard time talking about this with my family even… You two are my best friends, and I don’t want you to change how you look at me…?”

“Now you’re just getting us more curious!” Cassidy said.

Livy looked and said, “This is what you were talking about earlier?”

Beth nodded. “Look, just leave it be, please?”

“You don’t trust us…?” Cassidy asked, clearly hurt.

“No! I do trust you! It’s just…?” She groaned, “I just can’t talk about it… Alright?”

Beth could tell Cassidy wanted to push, but Olivia put her hand on her shoulder, “Leave it, Cassie. She’ll tell us when she’s ready.”

She could tell that Cassie was hurt, so she suggested, “How about we go out for dinner tonight? My treat? One last chance to not eat cafeteria food?”

“Deal,” Cassie and Olivia said together.

I SAT STILL as the new professor got everyone to quiet down. “Good morning; I’m Doctor Faulkner, the head of the Computer Science department here at Emerson. I see we have eight of you who stuck around for this test. Because it’s a smaller-sized group, and I want us to have access to proper computer terminals, we’re going to move this test upstairs to another room. If you’ll please follow me!”

I quickly stood up and grabbed my booster. It was a quick press of a button to collapse it, and I threw it into my bag before getting in line behind several other test-takers.

“How did you do on the earlier tests?” Liam asked me, even as he seemed to be wincing as he walked for some reason.

I shrugged, “Pretty well, I think?”

“I’m sure you’ll do well on this one then?” He asked.

“We’ll see… This world has been about twenty or more years ahead of ours since my mom came to school here. I have a feeling we’ll see some things that were only dreamt of when she was in school?”

Doctor Faulkner led us to a large elevator which had no issues fitting her, a TA, and the eight of us. Only one of our group was close to being a Big, and another was a Mid. The other six were clearly Littles - though I was the shortest!

Looking around at the group from my shorter stature meant people’s rears were more in my view. I quickly noticed that all but the two larger ones and one smaller student were padded. Liam drew my attention with another wince, and I wondered what was wrong with him.

“Right this way,” the tall younger TA said as she directed us to follow her. Doctor Faulkner took up the rear. We found ourselves in a computer lab with terraced levels a moment later, and I climbed on my designated chair.

The computer keyboard in front of me was gigantic! I sighed, knowing I would have to hunt and peck instead of type the way I usually did. ‘Where’s the screen, though?’ I thought for a moment.

“Here, let’s get you a better keyboard,” Doctor Faulkner said, handing me one that felt like I was an elementary school kid on a big computer then, not an infant!

“Thanks!” I told her.

She passed out keyboards that fit better to everyone before coming around and giving everyone a pair of eyeglasses. “What are these?” Liam asked.

“Those are your immersion headsets,” Dr. Faulkner told him. “Just put them on, and you’ll see what I mean.”

I did so and was suddenly in awe of how much further their wearables had gotten! Projected in 3D in front of me was an interface that said, ‘Emerson Computer Programming Placement Exam, please wait for further instructions.”

“Okay, everyone is on the test start screen now, right?” She asked. I nodded and assumed the others did, too, as she continued. “You’re going to have ninety minutes for this test. It’s a pretty comprehensive test of thirty questions, from basic programming skills to more advanced concepts we teach in our upper-level courses. Don’t worry if you don’t finish it; even our students who grow up here don’t make it that far! Just do the best you can so we can figure out the best match of courses for you in your short semester study here. Make sure you program in a standard language and nothing too obscure, and the software will automatically determine if your solution works in that language. Make sure you proof each solution to avoid any major syntax errors. We will work hard to have your results in time for your advisor meetings this afternoon. If there are no more questions?”

“Umm, professor, there’s no mouse or anything…?” I heard a girl ask who I didn’t know.

“Just use your hand to press and flick if you need to,” she said.

“Huh?”

“Like this,” she said as she appeared in a small PIP window and demonstrated.

I mimicked the movement, and the page moved down for a second before recentering.

“Weird,” I said quietly.

“If there are no more questions, you may begin!”

I moved my hand to press the button in front of me and was surprised by a haptic response I could feel. I was presented with a question and I began writing code to respond as quickly as possible, after reading the problem. I used a built in compiler to quickly test each before submitting and moving on to the next question. Like Mom had told me, they started simple with Fibonacci sequences, algorithms for removing duplicates, checking for patterns, game of life concepts, etc. Mostly, it was all things I had done before with Mom or in classes in high school and my freshman year. The few that weren’t, I was able to solve by leaning on prior knowledge. When the final question, number thirty, displayed, I wondered how much time I had left.

As if to answer me, a digital readout of twenty-one minutes and ten seconds showed up, counting down at the top right of my view.

It was the final question of a test she had said we wouldn’t finish…

I could probably just give up and be okay with the classes I wanted to take…

But being my mother’s son through and through, of course I had to try! Mom told me that, on her test, there was a final question regarding autonomous robotics that no one could solve usually. Things seemed to have changed here.

‘Given ten parameters of damage in a cell, create a solution for a nanite to correctly identify and sort each type of damage to DNA. Additionally, complete the gene splicer function to repair the damaged section of DNA by patching from an undamaged section of the genome.’

‘This is the kind of stuff that wins you a Nobel Prize in Medicine back home!!!’ I griped. I noted that the problem said nothing about initializing the nanite, so instead, I looked through a couple pages of attached documentation and determined there were already pre-built functions I could call. Sighing at the difficulty, I began typing what I hoped would work as a solution as quickly as I could on the keyboard. I was just putting an end character on the final line when I realized the countdown was at two seconds. Desperately, I hit submit and hoped it cleared!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So at this point I have just about exhausted my prewritten chapters. Normally the time of year I began posting allows me to get in at least 10k words written per week, and I figured I would be well ahead of this point when I started posting. Unfortunately life this past four months has been hectic and the only real downtime I’ve had was a week I dealt with having COVID. I actually kind of hoped I could get myself to write that week, but the brain fog from it is something I definitely experienced. (Made it 2.5 years without catching it… Luck finally ran out then! Doing fine now!)

Anyway, I have about half a chapter more completed and may be able to get to that for a post next week. From here through December I’m going to try and make posts, but I do apologize in advance for their irregularity.  When January arrives, so does free time for me and hopefully I can get back to work on this as a priority. Please understand I will not be leaving this abandoned or unfinished, but I am in a really busy time of year for work now and this week worked nearly 70 hours Monday through Friday - and that’s pretty common, and even low in the next few months for me. (No questions on my work, I do love what I do - there just are some insane parts of the year for me!)

I will say the more likes, comments, etc. I see the more I do feel motivated! Please consider leaving me something as encouragement and maybe it’ll speed up my muse to still get work when I’m exhausted.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

• Like 32
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 14 Posted 8/13/2022

Wearing headphones and visual goggles in DD as Little gets them from Emerson would be something that would ring all my alarm bells for me.

I'm really curious to see how well Connor does and if he might even surpass his mother's results.

As for working long hours, we all understand, we all know that (although in Germany there are laws that prohibit 70 hour weeks).

So write when you can and publish when you can.

19 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Wearing headphones and visual goggles in DD as Little gets them from Emerson would be something that would ring all my alarm bells for me.

Rightfully so I think. Beth was very leery to use them on the plane.

20 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

As for working long hours, we all understand, we all know that (although in Germany there are laws that prohibit 70 hour weeks).

So write when you can and publish when you can.

I truly wish the US did this, but it would be impossible for my job to happen honestly. I do get extra pay for it at least, and thankfully the extended hours aren't endless. Thanks for understanding! ?

Another AWESOME chapter!!!!!  I wonder if Connor will attract to much attention.  Hope this works for him.  Hope you are feeling better.   Please take whatever time you need. Life can definitely get in the way of doing the fun stuff.   

Good chapter, I can see Connors point with the look in the girls eye.  Hard to explain to someone what baby fever is without ever seeing it.  I hope that he ends up in a math class that the girl is taking, but he may not have to take one at all.  I can see someone saying he must have cheated if he solved the last programming question.  I am glad you are feeling better after the virus, hope no long term effects to worry about.  Take you time with this story, we all love your work and if we have to wait a little longer so be it.?

Good chapter.

I wouldn't be surprised if the headsets did have something subliminal. Some of the Littles are gonna get demerits soon. Some look to already have.

Seeing how a few of the exchange students and a professor grew I'm starting to think there really is something to being able to directly control how the portal changes people's sizes.

As someone who had COVID twice I know how much it sucks. Glad you're feeling better.

Really good chapter, they have upped the ante on the tech, and with it all new possibilities for hypnosis or modification.

Please don't be down on not writing, feeling you owe us, your job must come first. We love and are immensely grateful for your stories and personally I am happy to wait.

To make a food analogy, hunger is the best sauce and we will be very hungry when you get to serve us up new chapters :) 

4 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Another AWESOME chapter!!!!!  I wonder if Connor will attract to much attention.  Hope this works for him.  Hope you are feeling better.   Please take whatever time you need. Life can definitely get in the way of doing the fun stuff.   

Thanks for the comments, and for understanding! ?

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Good chapter, I can see Connors point with the look in the girls eye.  Hard to explain to someone what baby fever is without ever seeing it.  I hope that he ends up in a math class that the girl is taking, but he may not have to take one at all.  I can see someone saying he must have cheated if he solved the last programming question.  I am glad you are feeling better after the virus, hope no long term effects to worry about.  Take you time with this story, we all love your work and if we have to wait a little longer so be it.?

Thanks for the comments Billy!

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Seeing how a few of the exchange students and a professor grew I'm starting to think there really is something to being able to directly control how the portal changes people's sizes.

I won't delve into it, but I think it's quite likely they can control things.

Thanks for the comments and the understanding! ?

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

Methinks Connor definitely has a target on his back, and it's a bright red blinking neon light!

I think the second he came through as a Little, and as his mother's son, he had a bright lighthouse beacon calling to all crazy amazon mommies!

1 hour ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Really good chapter, they have upped the ante on the tech, and with it all new possibilities for hypnosis or modification.

The increase in tech was something I felt was really necessary as this is set in the future so far. The hardest thing has been trying to figure out what will advance, and intentionally carving out some technology that for some weird reason hasn't. I think it goes without saying that the tech for changing your Littles has come a long way!

1 hour ago, BabyJilly_S said:

To make a food analogy, hunger is the best sauce and we will be very hungry when you get to serve us up new chapters :) 

? Thank you for understanding! 

That brain fog from COVID is no joke, glad you were able to make it through.  Love seeing your updates.  Side note, if you love what you do for work, it isn't work!  It's just playtime.  HAHA, have a great one, looking forward to see where you take this!

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24