LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

8 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Thanks for the new chapter, I was worried about the milk until I realized he drank 4 bottles.  Anybody would need the bathroom after that.😀

Yeah, especially because even in our dimension size, that would be at least a two-liter! 

2 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

even if it does of course postpone all the drama and chaos.

Don't worry, plenty of drama and chaos to come in this book yet! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yeah, especially because even in our dimension size, that would be at least a two-liter! 

Don't worry, plenty of drama and chaos to come in this book yet! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

I was thinking more like a gallon, I remember Stacy saying the bottles were like holding a 2 litter bottle back home.

1 minute ago, Baby Billy said:

I was thinking more like a gallon, I remember Stacy saying the bottles were like holding a 2 litter bottle back home.

I actually just ran this calculation again... (Never recalculated thinking volume) We're going to assume she just had infant size nursers (the smaller ones) that turn into about 18 ounces in their dimension. 10 ounce bottles calculate out to 66 ounces equivalent.

43 minutes ago, TerranV said:

They are using non-amazon milk for the scenes right?

One would hope they aren't? Just drinking too much of the fluid is most likely the problem. Generally, their group has been genuinely protective of the two of them.

This has not been mentioned in the story but has Charlotte started lactating yet? This much contact with Conner/Carly is bound to get her Amazon juices flowing! That could be awkward with the filming or maybe just some added realism. I'm sure Kelly would approve of a minor script change.

16 minutes ago, CCApril said:

I'm sure Kelly would approve of a minor script change.

I'm sure her only real gripe would be Charlotte getting the role rather than her! 

There is a breastfeeding scene in the film, so you'll just have to wait to see how they handle it! 

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm sure her only real gripe would be Charlotte getting the role rather than her! 

There is a breastfeeding scene in the film, so you'll just have to wait to see how they handle it! 

It will be interesting how they would handle a breast feeding scene, I have yet to encounter an amazon girl that resist a little all a while.  If either Beth or Connor put their mouth on the brest and get even a drop that could be trouble, look what happened to Cameron after making out with Addison.😏

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

It will be interesting how they would handle a breast feeding scene, I have yet to encounter an amazon girl that resist a little all a while.  If either Beth or Connor put their mouth on the brest and get even a drop that could be trouble, look what happened to Cameron after making out with Addison.😏

The simplest solution I think would be some kind of cover to put over the breast that looks real enough. I would think.

Although even that could get Charlotte's urges going.

8 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Don't worry, plenty of drama and chaos to come in this book yet! Thanks for the comments! 

This makes me more terrified when the chaos ignites' 😅😓

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

It will be interesting

3 hours ago, TerranV said:

The simplest solution

You'll all just have to wait and be patient! (I believe this is one of the last scenes they film...)

1 hour ago, TBCuri said:

This makes me more terrified

😈

• Like 1

Well the filming seems to be going well considering how horrible it has to be for Beth and Carly.  Having to film over the messy scene three times would have put the person who ended up in the wrong place in danger. They handled it better than I would have. 
I know there has to be some pretty intense chapters coming.  I believe Connor wants to remain Carly but how is he going to handle making everyone else feel good about that too.  It will definitely be interesting to see how Beth handles it. We don’t really know if she prefers girls or boys.  You kind of have to lean towards the boys at this point because she is dating Connor. 
I know I will be looking forward to seeing how it all works out. 

21 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

This is why I follow both here and and on whattpad. Because if a chapter gets done earlier I can read it at either place. I am a crafty little 

Me too

1 hour ago, Princessamaryllis said:

This is why I follow both here and and on whattpad. Because if a chapter gets done earlier I can read it at either place. I am a crafty little 

me too

On 2/26/2024 at 3:33 PM, Baby Billy said:

We only have 19 and they already have 50

True, this site is slacking 👿 4 more likes and I'll give it both here and there tomorrow... Otherwise it will just be there! (I don't think it'll be tonight due to needing to edit still). 

You could change that readers! 🤷‍♀️ 🙂

Chapter 93: Truth 

CONN…CARLY WAS ahead of Beth as they both seemed to want to run away from the horror that was their film. Beth noted that Carly was waddling pretty badly in the thicker diaper but couldn’t tell if that meant she wet it again. A lookup helped her see that Isabella had come in with them. “I’ll help you two out of those diapers; I’m not sure if you have the strength to pull them off, Beth.”

Beth sighed but gladly accepted the hand in the dressing room at releasing the tapes, even as Carly seemed to hop around. “Please hurry,” she asked her.

As soon as the diaper was off her, Carly bolted into the attached bathroom and climbed on the toilet without even closing the door.

Beth shook her head and closed it for her. “Guess she needed to go!”

A look at the diaper that Isabella had just removed showed it wasn’t completely dry.

‘Two accidents?’ Beth wondered, a little worried. ‘She hasn’t been having any?!?’

Isabella just gave her a smile and left after tossing the balled-up diaper in the bin. Beth could hear a sink in the wardrobe area as she washed her hands.

While waiting for the bathroom to clear, Beth pulled off the rest of the toddler outfit and yanked at the bodysuit for longer than she felt necessary. Her skin had stuck to the inside, and she made a face as she peeled it off, “I so need a shower!” She said to an empty room.

She stole a couple of the baby wipes from the counter. She wiped her chest and body quickly before putting her bra and panties back on, followed by the jeans and sweater she’d worn that morning. She was finishing pulling the shirt over her head when Carly came out. She looked embarrassed but moved towards the little locker her clothes were in.

“I’m going to hit the restroom real quick; I’ll be right back,” Beth said to her… significant other. ‘We need to find some time to talk; she has taken to this more than a boy should?’ She also thought about how Carly had behaved the weekend of her cousin’s birthday party.

Beth pulled her pants and panties back down and used the toilet, then looked in the mirror and groaned! Even with her bra and regular clothes, she looked about seven at best! She pulled the braided pigtails out of her hair and finger-picked her hair loose as she walked back out to the room.

Carly was putting on the last part of his uniform then, and Beth realized the nanites must have changed her proportions quite a bit. She was as flat as a board up top, and while her hips weren’t much larger, Beth realized she was a little thinner in bone structure.

“My clothes don’t fit quite right,” Carly said then.

“No, I think the nanites did a few more little adjustments. Of course, you probably are out of the dress code and should be wearing the girl’s uniform.”

Beth noted the blush then but didn’t hear any complaints?

“Are you ready?” She asked Beth.

“Yep, let’s get the hell out of this place. I don’t want to be in one more toddler scene today!”

Carly nodded, and the two walked out to find Nikki waiting. “Ready to go?”

“Yes,” Beth said.

“Amanda is waiting for us in the parking lot,” she told her. “Let’s get outside and go find her.”

The two followed the taller woman to the faculty parking lot, where Amanda waited in her vehicle. She stepped out and came to kneel in front of her grandchild. “Well, you do look adorable like this! I guess I should enjoy having another granddaughter for the evening?” She smiled.

Carly smiled and said, “Guess so?” then added, “What are we doing for dinner?”

Amanda laughed, “We’re just going to hit a quick fast-food restaurant; we need to get you home. There’s another long day for you tomorrow!”

Carly nodded, even as Beth wondered which restaurant they would stop at.

WE HADN’T TRAVELLED far in the car before reaching the equivalent of the golden arches back home. I could see a large set of slides and ball pits in the back, though still at theirs like Mama had told us they had growing up.

As we walked in the door, I felt a sudden urge come! I practically shouted, “Grandma, I need to use the bathroom really bad!”

She didn’t hesitate, picking me up gently and walking rapidly to the bathroom and inside a stall. She was just setting me down when I couldn’t hold it anymore, and I soaked the Pull-Up.

“What? Why?” I couldn’t help but wonder.

“Oh no, I’m sorry, Con… Carly,” she told me.

I grimaced, “This is twice now…” I complained.

“Twice?” She asked, sounding concerned.

I nodded, “It happened at the end of a scene earlier… I ended up using the diaper.”

She nodded and dug into her purse, “Here, let’s get you out of that wet Pull-Up, try the potty, then I have a spare in my bag here.”

I blushed as I realized she must have assumed I would have an accident at some point.

“You’ve just been carrying one?”

“I put a couple of them when we bought them in here,” she said with an unapologetic shrug. “I know you’ve been doing well, but it’s pretty normal for Littles to have accidents at some point?”

A few minutes later, I’d let a little bit more urine out into the toilet where it belonged and had dry padding between my legs when we rejoined Beth and Nikki.

Beth gave me a worried look, standing beside me, and put her arm around me to squeeze me into a side hug. I leaned into her, grateful for her presence right then. ‘Is it the different parts?’ I wondered. ‘The morning started with zero problems making it to the bathroom, though?’

“Carly?” Beth asked, “What do you want?”

I looked and realized we were at the counter. A part of me was sure I should just order a cheeseburger and fries, but I knew with my size, a kid’s meal size would probably be wiser. “Just a cheeseburger and fries, I guess a kid’s size?” I said.

I noticed for the first time the woman at the register giving me the ‘she’s sooo cute!’ vibes. I leaned more in again to Beth as our orders were finished. I noticed there weren’t the computer ordering stations that had all but taken over ours back home. I followed Grandma and Nikki to a table, where she sat a booster down and helped me into it.

“I’m surprised there’s actually someone taking orders,” I said out loud.

Grandma smiled, “We had about ten years where they tried to transition all the humans out. They first tried AI Holograms about eight years ago, and they’ve become the norm.”

“Wait! That was a hologram?” I said, looking back at the woman. She was missing some tell-tale signs I’d become used to seeing.

“Yes,” Grandma smiled, “Surprised?”

“A little, they programmed that one really well,” I admitted.

“So, how did the shooting go today?” Grandma asked.

“Really well,” Beth said.

“Yeah, we managed to stay on schedule despite having to redo some scenes too many times.” I shuddered at the thought of that stupid scene of Brianna first pooping her diaper!

“How much do you have left to shoot?” Nikki asked, “I was pretty impressed watching your group work.”

“Just four scenes left,” I said after mentally thinking through the schedule in my head. “We’ve finished twenty-four, so almost done!”

“Thank God!” Beth said.

“You only have two left, I think, right?”

“Yeah,” she agreed. “Two too many!”

One of the HoloWorkers brought out food right then, and my eyes widened at seeing the ‘kids’ meal burger. “There is no way I’m going eat all of that…” I said.

Grandma laughed, “Just eat what you can; don’t worry about finishing it all.”

I was really curious about Nikki, but I couldn’t ask anything more from her in public right then. Instead, the conversation stayed to questions about the filming process, Beth’s life, mine back home, and all that are very safe to talk about in public. Before we left, we all hit the restroom and headed for the car.

I needed to go more than I realized by then, and I was beginning to worry there was something wrong as the self-driving car took off from the parking lot.

It was nearly the time I’d gone to bed most of the week when we pulled into the driveway, but I was still wide awake. We all ended up settling into the living room then, and Nikki asked, “Connor, what exactly happened with you and Kelly when you were in that fight?”

I shrugged, “Okay? Why?”

“For one, I want to know what you’re dealing with here; two, I want to know what I’m dealing with skill-wise.”

I nodded, “We were going to the editing room and were surprised to find Kelly inside. While we were still just inside the doorway, I angled myself to be in front of Beth as I figured out we were in a bad situation.”

“Why didn’t you just run back out the door?” She asked

I sighed, “I was trying to get Beth to do that, but she wasn’t getting the hint. I wanted to protect her, though, so if she didn’t leave, I wasn’t going to.”

“Protect me?” Beth asked. “You’re the size of an infant to a Big?!?”

“Thanks,” I said, a little annoyed with her.

“I didn’t mean…”

I sighed, “I understand, it’s okay. Just remember who my mom is?”

She nodded.

“Anyway, we were eventually completely trapped with Kelly between us and the door. I got her out of the way when she went after Beth and went on the offensive against her ankles first.”

“Why ankles?” she asked.

“Mom said the two places a Little can reach to attack are the ankles and usually the knees. It’s not like I can reach her upper body normally?”

“That is correct, definitely the proper method,” she agreed. “What happened next?”

I walked her through the fight step by step and realized Beth must not have known everything. “She tried stabbing you with a syringe?” She cringed when I spoke about that.

“Yeah, not sure what was in it, but I was sure I didn’t want it inside me!”

“No, you didn’t,” Grandma said, “I just heard what was in it, and it was a powerful treatment meant to make all of your big boy thoughts and abilities go away. It wouldn’t have been permanent with one dose, but you wouldn’t have been fighting back for a few more days even with that one dose.”

I cringed, “I was too easy on her…”

“She’s definitely lucky I didn’t have her in front of me,” Grandma said.

“So, what happened after you knocked the syringe away?” Nikki asked.

I told her of our little dance around the room before finally managing to break her knee. “Then I followed up with a kick to her jaw,” I shrugged, “I kind of regretted that one; it was like kicking a concrete wall!”

“Next time, go for the throat, or if you really need to go for the head, the temple is a little softer,” she told me.

I nodded, “I figured the nose would have been better, too?”

“Could have been,” she agreed. “So, what forms of martial arts have you studied? You’re clearly not an amateur?”

I shrugged and listed off the styles my sisters and I had learned.

She smiled, “You and I will definitely be sparring sometime one weekend. I don’t want to risk making a bruise and your crew mad at me this week, though.”

I nodded, “Anyway, that’s when the cavalry arrived?”

Nikki laughed, “I think you were the cavalry. Obviously, you are well trained, but we need to get you some practice against someone like me who is larger. But, hopefully, if you two are with me, that won’t be necessary.”

Looking at the clock, Grandma said, “Why don’t you come with me, Nikki? I’ll get you settled in the guest room. Conn… Carly, why don’t you and Beth take a few minutes to unwind, and then you probably should get some sleep before tomorrow?”

I nodded and watched her walk away with her.

“Come on,” Beth said, “we need to talk.”

I looked up at her and saw her arms were out to pick me up. I was settled into her side and carried up to ‘her’ room, where she closed the door and sat on a plush rug beside the bed with her back against it. She pulled me in tight on her lap, then with an arm securely around my body, holding me to her warm body.

“Okay, so Connor, I want you to know I don’t have a problem with any answers you give right now… but what’s going on with you?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

She looked frustrated, “I mean… This is the second time…” Her hand brushed back through her hair, and with a sigh, she said, “I don’t know how to do this anyway, but to be blunt, I guess? Is Carly just an actor playing an actress? Or is that the other way around?”

I felt my heart in my throat.

She knew!

My eyes were watering as I feared what she would say, but I said, “Carly is who I’d rather be.”

She nodded, “I figured that was probably the case. Want to talk about it?”

I shrugged, “What do you want to know?”

She hesitated, “How long have you felt like this?”

“Since I was seven, probably?” I thought back, “I think that was about the age I wasn’t allowed to do the same things as the girls at school as much. At home, it never mattered; we just played, but at school, I couldn’t play with the girls anymore without the teacher saying, ‘Go play with the boys…’”

“That made you jealous?”

“I just didn’t understand it? I played the boy game, though, I guess. My sisters and I played dress-up enough that I wore their clothes fairly often until we got older. The first time Mom told me the truth about her originally being a boy… well, I guess I wanted to come here then?”

“She couldn’t do that for you back there? You already had the nanites in your system?”

I shook my head, “She wouldn’t even consider doing any changes, she told me with other smaller things. I asked about other things when she told me about the nanites before I came. She was worried it would cause me to shrink. As soon as she was full-sized, she believed it was time to never adjust them again…”

“But you’re changing back tomorrow?”

I sighed, “It will suck, but it’s what I’ll do. More the boy game…?”

“You could stay like this?”

I shook my head, “No, I’ve been thinking about it off and on today. I’d be in a similar position to the one Mom was potentially in at the university. Connor is the one that came through; I’m not sure if they would let Carly stay as a student?” I shrugged, “Not to mention, go back home?”

She snorted, “With your grandmother? It wouldn’t be…”

A knock came at the door, and Grandma asked, “Are you two in here?”

“Yes, come in,” Beth said.

She walked in and said, “I probably shouldn’t be letting you be in a bedroom with a door closed?”

Beth laughed, “Well, right now, Carly is missing the thing that would normally be able to get us in trouble?”

“I wanted to ask about that,” Grandma said, “you had a couple of accidents already. Have there been any other problems?”

I shook my head, then stopped, “I don’t think it was a surprise, but my clothes didn’t fit quite right?”

She nodded, “Well, the nanites changed your body, including your bones there… I probably should have insisted you not use those for the filming. They can be reversed, but they aren’t without side effects.”

I shrugged, “It’s made the film more believable, I think?” I paused, “How much do you know about these?”

She nodded at my first statement, then said, “I did some edits on those for Professor Ponce when she first started using them. I’m pretty knowledgeable on them?”

I wanted to change the subject off them then. I suddenly thought of another topic, “Grandma, did you have any luck figuring out who Lilly is? How she knows Mom?”

“Actually, yes, I did,” she said, sitting on a window seat I hadn’t noticed before. Beth and I sat up.

“Who is she?” I asked.

“Your mom told you some of the stories from when she was here, right?” She asked me.

I nodded, “A lot of them, at least?”

“Well, it turns out your mom did meet her mom, and I can see why she feels she owes you…”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please press the Like button and consider leaving me a comment, too!

You all met my requirements for your share of likes from Sunday. Don't start slacking now, please? 🥺 Remember, I don't have any of my work completely behind paywalls, so it's really just the smallest bit of payment you can give me! 

I'll post again on Friday morning; please remember, as always, that if you enjoy my works, you can purchase them on Amazon Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia 

• Like 24
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 93 - 2/27/24

Did Professor Ponce do something to the nanites? Or are her accidents a combination of not being used to her new body and the dimension's physics addecting her like it does other interdimensional Littles?

I hope Carly figures out how to stay as she wants. Good on Beth for being so understanding. Too bad the same can't be said for the university. 

Pretty sure Amanda will be talking about the trip to Selegnasol when it comes to Lilly’s backstory. I do love this story, as I do ALL of your stories! Thank you for continuing to post here and feed my addiction (to your writing). ❤️💕

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Did Professor Ponce do something to the nanites? Or are her accidents a combination of not being used to her new body and the dimension's physics addecting her like it does other interdimensional Littles?

I hope Carly figures out how to stay as she wants. Good on Beth for being so understanding. Too bad the same can't be said for the university. 

Lots of insightful comments, as the old Battlestar Galactica saying used to be 'All Will Be Revealed.' 🙂

2 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Thank you for continuing to post here and feed my addiction (to your writing). ❤️

Happy to continue to deal in addictive stories! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

At some point I'm going to break my laptop screen with these cliffhangers.

I felt the need to punch it again.

Ahhhh you and your mean cliffhangers.

Otherwise great chapter.

I can't wait to see what else happens and whether Carly gets to stay.

10 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

At some point I'm going to break my laptop screen with these cliffhangers.

I felt the need to punch it again.

Must be kind to lappy! It gives you more cliffha... I mean answers later! 🙂

Thanks for the comments! 💜

49 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Must be kind to lappy! It gives you more cliffha... I mean answers later! 🙂

Thanks for the comments! 💜

At some point I'll be at your door and have to have a serious word with your caregiver.

About time outs and the similar.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24