LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Chapter 42: Getaway 

BETH WAS SITTING on the plush carpet she’d bought for her floor, cuddling Rings after having cried herself out talking to her dad. They had hung up about half an hour after the incident, and he said he had an idea and would call her back in a bit. A tall mirror hung on her closet door, and the reflection pointing back at her looked like pure despair right then!

Until this semester, nothing had happened to her more than an occasional teasing issue. Having her very adulthood or freedom away had never really occurred to her except in a few nightmares!

‘Now it’s almost a reality,’ she thought, squeezing Rings even tighter.

She was thinking about maybe finding Cassie to get some dinner when her phone rang again. “Hi, Daddy,” she said sadly.

“So, what would you think about getting off campus for the weekend?” He asked her gently.

She shrugged, “I guess that might be a good idea?”

“Why don’t you pack a bag for clothes through Monday morning. I talked with Amanda, she has room at her place, and you can come back with Connor on Monday?”

She blushed about hanging out with Connor for the weekend. “What about my room? What if something else happens?”

“President Barnes is going to ensure that doesn’t happen for us. I’m also hiring a service to install other monitoring equipment around your dorm room. Getting you off campus also means the university staff has time to get to the bottom of the problems.”

Beth thought for a second, looking around her room, and made her decision. “Sure, let’s do it.”

“I put in for a Luxuria vehicle to meet you in front of your dorm in ten minutes,” her Dad said.

“Ten minutes?!?” she griped.

“It’ll wait for you if it takes longer; try not to, though?” He suggested. “I want you out of there?”

She nodded, “Okay.”

“Please text or call when you get to Amanda’s?”

“Okay,” Beth found herself agreeing. She quickly sent off a text to her friends that she was taking off for the weekend and gave a brief summary of what happened when she came back to her room. She threw a casual dress into her bag if she needed to dress up. Beyond that, a few casual outfits, swimsuit, and pajamas found their way into the bag. She’d just returned to the dorm the previous week, so she still had plenty of travel-sized shampoo bottles and conditioner in a bag ready to go.

Before sealing it up, she added personal supplies and makeup to the duffle bag. Beth checked her backpack and added her EdgeSphere Goggles, tablet, and laptop so she could study. ‘Maybe Connor can help me with Calculus?’

Looking at her bed, she saw Rings looking at her sadly and couldn’t help but squeeze her into the duffel bag too. “Sorry, it’s a tight fit,” she said as she gently stroked her fur and zipped the bag shut.

‘If someone saw me talking to my stuffed animals, they’d be even more convinced I’m a baby!’ Beth grimaced, even though she knew she had never grown out of talking to her stuffies and dolls when stressed.

Beth sighed as she left her room and went to the elevator after ducking into the restroom to repair her makeup. Beth was always reserved with how much she put on, having discovered in high school that she got accused of playing dress-up if she did too much. On the opposite side, without it at all, they would accuse her of being a first grader! Beth had some friends that were her height and had things like breast augmentation nanites to help, but she was content with her body shape the way it was. For better or worse, she was barely better endowed than a Little, so it only made the makeup balancing act worse.

She tossed on a coat since it was already dropping below freezing when she returned from classes. ‘Be nice if we at least had some snow or something,’ she thought as the elevator descended.

Tracy, the RA from her floor, came in from outside as she walked up. “Hey Beth, how are you doing?”

Beth sighed as she looked at the taller girl, “I’ve had better days, honestly?”

“I heard? It’s okay, you know; protection isn’t the worst thing…?”

Beth felt her eyes narrow, “What are you talking about?”

“Oh… I mean…”

“I’m not sure what you mean, Tracy, but I’m beginning to wonder? I’m taking off for the weekend; see you later.”

“Wait, you can’t…? Not with your…?”

Beth dodged the taller girl’s arm and went out the door.

“You need to come back!” she heard even as she saw a Luxuria vehicle on the street beyond the dorm. “You aren’t…!”

Beth didn’t run but hurried to confirm it was the correct car. “Miss Sylvester, welcome!” the holographic AI said as she approached.

“Hi,” she said as she climbed into the vehicle. The door shut as she saw Tracy trying to come to follow her.

“Is there a problem, Miss Sylvester?” the hologram asked.

“Not one you need to worry about; please just take me to the Westerfields as planned?”

“Certainly, Miss,” she said.

Beth dialed her dad, “Hey, Daddy…?”

GRANDMA HAD CARRIED me upstairs to ‘my’ room and helped me find the drawer she’d stashed Pull-Ups in when her phone rang. Surprisingly, she preferred a physical telephone over the contact wearable device many others liked. “Hello?”

“Oh, well, good evening, Cameron! It’s good to hear from you; what’s going on?”

I realized she had drawn her phone from her wrist where it had been lying like an old snap bracelet.

As she turned to face away from me, I used the opportunity to pull down my pants and swap out the underwear. I had barely leaked urine into the Pull-Up, but it was evident that the indicator graphics for that spot had gone out. In their place now, a frowny face showed up in blue, declaring me a potty failure right then.

I sighed as I pulled my pants up and saw a diaper disposal can next to my mom’s old changing table. I dropped it inside before walking to the attached bathroom and washing my hands. As I came out, I heard Grandma say, “Of course, we’d be happy to have her hang out here for the weekend!”

Grandma made some polite conclusions to the conversation, and I looked up at her curiously. “That was Cameron, Beth’s dad. Apparently, something is happening with her, so he asked if she could hang out here for the weekend while he works to sort it out with Emerson. Hope you don’t mind?”

I smiled, “That’s great!”

“You two hanging out at all?”

“We have one of my film classes together. We’ve been eating meals together occasionally. I also like her friends – they’re nice. What’s going on at school?”

“He didn’t go into it?”

I sighed, “Hopefully, it’s not more of the stuff she was dealing with earlier. I don’t know if it’s because she made friends with me or just made the wrong person mad, but they tried to make it seem like she was having accidents and needed diapers.”

“Oh?” Grandma asked.

“I don’t know much more than they had a recording of it and were able to bust the student who did it. The girl is now in the same nest as my friend Ava.”

“A Big?”

I nodded, “Looks a bit out of place, but no doubt she’s using those diapers!”

“Maybe I’ll make some inquiries of my own…?” She said. She looked at her watch, and I realized her phone had just conformed to her wrist. “It’ll be about forty-five minutes until she gets here. I’ll hold off on dinner until she makes it here.”

“Where’s she going to sleep?” I asked.

“Shelby has a spare bed in this house that she can sleep in. Beth is short enough that it should work for her.”

“Does she ever sleep in there?”

“Not much anymore,” Grandma said. “Once in a while, like on Christmas, they stay here.”

I nodded, “Okay, well, I’m going to work on some homework in the meantime?”

She patted my back, “Sounds like a good idea!”

I opened my personal computer on the desk in the room. I opened up the copy of the script I had copied over via email so I could work on it outside of the approved hours for Emerson Littles. I added another eleven script pages in little moments the past couple of days, leaving me about sixty to ensure I hit that pilot length we were shooting for. I briefly worried about Kelly’s script and shook my head, sure that most people would prefer a more exciting film like mine!

I was closing in on finishing my sixth page of action and dialogue writing when everything went dark, and hands went over my eyes.

“Huh?”

“Guess who?”

I shook my head, “Hi, Shelby,” and turned to see her. Beth was standing behind her, laughing.

“Hey, Beth,” I said.

I stood up, and Shelby hugged me, “I’m glad you’re back this weekend!”

“Your Grandma sent us to come get you,” Beth said.

I nodded, “Okay, let me just save this.” I didn’t trust autosaves and believed in backing up major projects regularly!

I approached the tall steps and sighed, knowing that getting down them would look ridiculous to Beth. She giggled behind me, “You really did come through short!”

I turned to her, “Don’t tell me you’re just now realizing that!”

She shook her head, “Come here,” she said.

To my shock and utter embarrassment, Beth picked me up, put me on her side easily like a mother and toddler, and began stepping down the stairs like it was no big deal. She sat me down at the bottom, “Sorry if I overstepped, but you’re kind of cute when you’re nervous.”

I blushed, and she gave me a side hug before we all walked to the large table where Aunt Bella, Grandpa, and Ryan were sitting. ‘My’ highchair was sitting next to a chair without a booster, and I remembered a booster seat on the other side being Shelby’s.

“Beth, would you please help Connor into that highchair?” Grandma said as she walked in with a couple of plates piled high with food to set on the large table.

“Sure,” Beth said, picked me up again, quickly maneuvered me into the chair, and pushed it towards the table.

When she was sitting down, I looked at her, “You know you’re shorter than a Big, but you have no problems picking me up… it’s weird.”

She laughed, “Well, surely you would be just the size of a child back home? Plus, while I’m short, I’m still not a Little?”

I shook my head, “Still weird!”

Dinner was a roast beef and mashed potatoes meal that Grandma had made taste amazing! My serving was tiny compared to Grandma and Grandpa’s portions, but I was still overly full by the end!

By then, it was about ten minutes until I had to be in bed at the Nest. Grandma approached the chair and embarrassedly used a baby wipe on my face and hands like I had just seen her do with Aunt Bella! “Grandma…” I whined.

She laughed, “Sorry, Connor, I can’t help myself!” She tickled my side momentarily and sat me down on the floor. “What do you two want to do for the rest of the night?” She asked us.

“Umm…?” Beth looked at me, “Not that I’m about to say anything, but isn’t Connor supposed to be in bed?”

Grandma laughed, “Please don’t say anything, but you both can stay up as long as you want. He doesn’t seem to have the problems with sleep most Littles do from what I saw last week.”

“Huh,” Beth said, looking at me, “How about we put pajamas on and watch a movie?” She looked at Shelby and Ryan, “You two can join us too?”

Ryan shook his head, “I do need to get some sleep; I have work tomorrow that I have to do.”

“You just scheduled that so you wouldn’t have to be around for Meggy’s birthday party!” Shelby laughed.

His blush confirmed that, but he shrugged and didn’t care, “I still need to get some sleep.”

“Tomorrow is going to be a long day, sweetheart,” Aunt Bella told her daughter.

“Fine, tomorrow we three are going to have a slumber party at our house,” Shelby said, looking at us.

“Sounds like fun!” Beth said with a smile.

We watched them go and walked over to the staircase together. “Want a ride?” Beth asked me.

I groaned but said, “If you’re sure?”

“You’re probably only about a third of my weight, Connor. I lifted more in high school for athletics workouts!”

I blushed but said, “Please then…”

She laughed and carried me up. When she reached the top, we realized she had an audience, and she turned and saw Grandma below taking a picture of the two of us. “Your parents will enjoy that picture!”

Beth blushed bright red then too!

She dropped me off in my room while she went for her pajamas.

I looked through the drawers and realized all I had for pajamas were babyish footed onesie pajamas. I grimaced but grabbed a relatively plain grey set. It wasn’t until I was holding them that I realized they were hooded, and there was a snout on the hood.

“What do you think, my little dolphin?” Grandma said, coming in.

I blushed, “She’s going to make fun of me if I wear these?”

“She might tease you a little, but you and I know you’ll enjoy it!”

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

She shook her head, “Never mind. Do you think you need a diaper for bed tonight? You said other than that one explosive event, you haven’t wet the bed?”

I shook my head, “I shouldn’t have a problem? The Pull-Up should catch anything if I did?”

She thought briefly, “It should? Make sure you go to the potty before bed, though!”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said.

“Well, get going with putting those on then,” she smiled, “I know I can’t wait to see you wearing them. I am sure your mom will love pictures too!”

I blushed but went to the bathroom and changed. The Pull-Up seemed clean and dry, so after I finished using the stool to reach the smaller toilet in the room, I just pulled it back up and stepped into the pajamas. I was surprised to realize they didn’t zip up. Instead, they had a long seamed section that pulled itself together to self-seal. ‘Magnets?’ I wondered. I pulled them apart to ensure they weren’t some weird locking clothing, but they came apart more effortlessly than a zip would. When closed, they made it seem like the garment was seamless. It felt snug and really soft against my skin as I washed my hands. I blushed when I realized a soft dorsal fin was sticking up in the middle of the back. Curious, I pulled the hood over my head and knew anyone who saw me would be cooing at ‘how cute’ I was.

Out in my bedroom, Beth was there dressed in a pair of pajama pants and a long sleeve top. The pajamas had a simple floral pattern and looked much more grown up than mine.

“Oh my god! Those are adorable!!!” She squealed.

I blushed, “I thought they were just gray when I went to grab them…”

She laughed, “I guess I should have brought my red panda ones from home.”

“You have ones like this?”

She laughed, “Footed pajamas are not just for babies! I have several sets back at the dorm! I should have brought them… I have a stuffed red panda named Rings, so my mom bought me matching pajamas for Christmas a couple years ago.”

“I saw pictures,” Grandma said, coming into the room.

I watched Beth turn bright red, “She wasn’t supposed to share those with anyone!”

“You didn’t make your daddy make the same promise?” She smirked.

“Ugh!!!” She groaned, “I need the pictures of him in his matching set! That’s not fair!”

Grandma laughed at her, and we followed her downstairs to the living room, where she somehow already had some bowls of popcorn and two lidded cups.

“I don’t need a sippy cup…” Beth was clearly a little offended.

“Sorry, house rules. I make Meg use one here, and I even have one I use when I sit here too. Got tired of cleaning up couches!”

“Oh,” Beth said. “Then where’s yours?”

“In the kitchen, I figured I’d give you two the chance to hang out without us old people around. Make sure you turn the lights out when you go to bed.”

“Okay,” I found myself saying.

I’d been shown how to work the Holo-Screen and get to the movies last weekend, so I turned things on and handed Beth the remote, “I don’t even know movies here. Pick something you want to watch?”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button for this chapter! Comments are always really, really super appreciated as well! 

So... funny story! Last night I got home from work and started editing Chapter 42, and I had it all ready to post. Overnight I was thinking... 'Wait, I have that in this chapter, but that didn't happen yet?' Long story short, I had an issue with my Word document that meant I had edited Chapter 43 last night. That means there's another chapter ready to post, though... If I see enough likes, I'll post it this weekend as a bonus chapter since it's ready to go! 

Next week then, will be the final Friday posting I'm going to be making for a while. I'll be transitioning to Saturday, I think, after that for a while. With my work schedule for the next couple of months, things will probably continue shifting some.

If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty, please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can leave the stars, and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 42 - 8/11/2023

Absolutely worth a like. Getting another chapter later this weekend would be outstanding!  
I wonder how much trouble Beth is in now that she ignored Tracy and basically ran from her. Probably not to much because dad is on the case and he will put an end to anything before it gets to out of hand.  I doubt Tracy is going to be very forgiving though. 
I keep waiting for Connor to get his stool out and climb up and give Beth a kiss. That just seems to be a natural progression for them.

I am looking forward to more. 

Believe me there is always room in my bag for my stuffed animal.

Especially now when she ran away from the RA after there is a room check oh that could be bad.

I really hope Beth gets through all of this without any long lasting trauma (well I expect something to happen but a therapist should be able to help).

I am as always curious what will happen.

Guys we only need 6 more votes for the desired 30 on Wattpad for another bonus chapter so if you haven't been on Wattpad yet, get over there quick!

10 hours ago, CDfm said:

Absolutely worth a like. Getting another chapter later this weekend would be outstanding!  

Thanks! It'll probably be this afternoon. 🙂

8 hours ago, CCApril said:

Proof positive that Connor is a dolphin and not a fish!

🤣

Thanks for the comment!🙂

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Believe me there is always room in my bag for my stuffed animal.

Especially now when she ran away from the RA after there is a room check oh that could be bad.

I really hope Beth gets through all of this without any long lasting trauma (well I expect something to happen but a therapist should be able to help).

I am as always curious what will happen.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Chapter 43: Red

BETH LOOKED OVER at Connor, wondering if he knew what he might have gotten himself into by asking a girl to pick something; she realized he was being serious.

Setting about to explore, she saw a comedy she hadn’t watched yet, but that Lance had taken their younger sister and brother to see over the summer, and all of them had said it was good. “How about a comedy?”

“Sure,” Connor replied to her.

She pressed play and climbed onto the oversized couch, noting that Amanda and Fred preferred the extra-large sizes her mom would pick out. Back home, there was a mix of furniture to accommodate her and her dad being smaller than the rest of the family. Though to be fair, Laura used the smaller couch almost as often!

Connor began trying to climb up on his own, making her giggle. The couch cushion height fell just above his armpits.

“Come over here, I’ll pull you up,” she told him with a smile.

He blushed but made his way over and offered her his hands. She leaned over, pulled him onto the couch, and then moved him to sit right against her side.

“Right! Now I have my stuffed dolphin to keep me company; let’s watch.”

“What…?” Connor grumbled.

For that, she couldn’t help but tickle his side a bit, discovering he was a bit ticklish. When she stopped, she hadn’t counted on his reprisal!

He managed to get at her ribs where she was horribly ticklish and just kept going,

“Stop,” she giggled and cried, but he kept going.

Feeling like a bathroom trip was necessary, she said, “Seriously! I need to go pee, and I don’t have something on like you do!” She squeezed him tightly to control his arms.

“Alright,” he said, “but you started it!”

“Movie pause!” she said aloud and stood up after pushing him off her lap where he had landed.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, where embarrassingly she noticed she did have a few drops in her panties, she made her way back to the couch and pulled him back to her. “Not getting away from me now,” she smiled down at him, noting his long hair was somewhat out of place.

“So, what happened?” He asked as the movie started playing credits in front of them.

“Someone managed to get into the computer system and convince the university I need Pull-Ups…”

“That’s scary,” he said beside her.

“Yes, it is… Especially…”

Connor looked at her, “You don’t have to tell me; my mom told me about it already. I promise I won’t tell anyone.”

Beth’s heart sank, rose, and did flip-flops all at the same time. Not knowing how else to react, she squeezed him closer to her, “Thanks.” She sighed, “Yeah, you can understand that then. Dad wants the weekend to get Emerson to figure out what’s happening.”

“If there is anything I can do?” Connor offered sweetly.

Looking at his hair that had come undone from the ponytail holder he was using. “Let me play with your hair while we watch?”

She smiled at his blush, but the smile widened as he nodded in agreement. “Pause the movie,” she said again. “You have a brush upstairs?”

He nodded, “In my backpack? Front pocket?”

“Be right back!” she said.

Going up to the room Connor was staying in, she couldn’t help but note that besides the slightly boyish bedding on the bed, it was one of the most sickeningly girly nurseries she’d been inside. She found Connors’s backpack sitting beside a desk. Beth opened the bag, dug through it, and found his brush before she was distracted. She saw a colorful pile of hair clips, bows, and hair ties in a small bin on top of the white changing table. It was obvious that they were older, probably vintage even, and Beth wondered who they were for? She couldn’t help herself as she grabbed a few options and headed back downstairs with them in her pocket, out of sight.

“What’s with the girly room?” She asked before saying, “Play movie,” and putting Connor on her lap.

“It was my mom’s,” he told her.

“Your grandma never changed it?”

He shook his head right as she tried to grasp some hair with the brush, “Don’t move, sweetie,” she laughed.

“No, she didn’t. It’s kind of sad, creepy, and sweet all at the same time.”

“Yeah,” she said. “A lot of her stuff is still there?”

“That’s part of the weirdest thing, honestly,” Connor said. “I mean, she even still has clothes from her in the closet?”

‘Wonder if they would fit Connor?’ she mused as she pulled a tiny bit of tamed hair from the front of his head, deciding to have some more elaborate fun like she would with Laura’s head as some therapy even as the movie introduced the two tragically funny characters to the screen. An out-of-work businessman meets up with a mid-level programmer and decides to somehow go in on building a theme park. Or so they told investors!

“How tall was she?”

“She was a foot shorter than me, only about thirty-six inches,” he told her.

“Seriously? That’s like infant sized?” She said in disbelief before adding, “How tall is she back home?”

"After she did some tampering, she grew to an inch short of seven feet," he told her.

“Grew?” She continued playing with his hair and created a very girly hairstyle he couldn’t see as the movie continued and they talked.

“So, what did you do to my hair?” Connor asked, “With as much as you’ve been doing, I’m guessing I look fit to go to prom or something?” He laughed.

“You’re not mad?”

“Riley and my sisters do it all the time, especially when they’re upset. If it helped you, I’m fine with being your doll.”

Beth hugged him tightly, turned him towards her, and placed him on her shoulder. “Thank you, Connor, you really are perfect.”

She squirmed inside as she honestly wanted to kiss him, but she didn’t want to make things any more weird than they were.

I STARED UP into Beth’s face and really wanted to kiss her, but she’d sent some mixed signals that night that meant I wasn’t sure if she wanted a boyfriend or a little sibling to play with. I squeezed her back, let her reposition me onto her lap, and laid my head back onto her body and between her breasts.

They seemed like the perfect size, even though I knew the Bigs probably picked on her for being small-breasted. She was petite, and I hated that I had shrunk when I came through! Her arms were around me as the movie ended, and I felt the need to hit the restroom.

“I need to go to the bathroom,” I told her, embarrassed.

“We should probably go to bed, too,” she told me, standing up and moving me to her hip.

“You know it’s embarrassing how easily you can carry and pick me up.”

“My dad says that to my mom all the time!” Beth giggled.

‘Does that mean she’s open to a relationship despite our height differences?’

“They’re kind of like our difference in size, aren’t they?”

She nodded as she quietly stepped up the stairs; we were sure Grandpa had already called it a night. “Our proportionate differences are pretty close, actually,” she agreed.

I noticed she turned red then and wondered if that grossed her out… or if maybe she was open to it?

‘I’m certainly willing to try it!’ I thought to myself.

She sat me outside my door and said, “I’m going to get settled and call it a night. See you in the morning?”

I nodded, “Sure. Umm… did anyone warn you about tomorrow?” I asked.

She nodded, “Your grandma prepared me for a princess celebration. I think she said I may even have my own gown given to me for it?” She smirked.

“Well, given Aunt Bella probably needed all of like five minutes to make one, I bet that will be the case.”

“What about you?”

I shrugged, “I have no idea what’s going on. I was told I could be one of the babysitters instead of the babysat, but no idea!”

She giggled, “We’ll see what the others come up with then. You and Shelby seem to get along well?”

I nodded, “She reminds me of my sister Riley a lot!”

“So, nothing there…?” She asked curiously.

I blushed, “She’s my cousin!” I quietly hissed.

She smirked, “Not biologically?”

“Still… no… She’s still a little too young even if I was interested,” I reminded her, “She’s in high school still.”

She nodded at that, “True.”

“Anyway, I guess... goodnight, let me know if you need anything?”

She bent down to my level, “Just a goodnight hug,” she smiled and hugged me before standing and walking away. I walked to my room and tried to make heads or tails of what Beth wanted!

Deciding the bathroom was a wise stop; I climbed up and used the toilet. Looking paranoidly at the white fabric of the Pull-Up and was grateful that it was spotless still!

BETH CLOSED THE door to her room and took the time to use the adjoining bathroom before looking at the room closer. Like Connor’s room, this was a very juvenile-looking and girly room. When Amanda showed it to her, she explained it was technically Shelby’s room they kept ready in case LPS ever stopped by. The bed made her turn completely red when she saw it, noting that it was really just a white converted crib bed. A rail was still attached that went halfway down the bed to keep the toddler from falling out of bed!

After everything that day, the fact that she could see the size of the Big-size toddler bed would easily accommodate her petite frame unnerved her – a lot! She could probably have fit even if she was a foot taller, and knowing that made her fear being moved to Sanders Hall even more.

Shelby’s room was covered in little tiaras, stars, and hearts in painted murals and shaped mirror pieces. It was barely a step up from toddler and somewhere around an early elementary girl’s ideal bedroom.

‘I’m honestly surprised there isn’t a canopy over the bed,’ Beth thought.

She sighed, grabbed her phone from where she had left it, and noted the large number of notifications.

‘Are you okay?’ Cassie had asked. When she hadn’t responded, she’d tried calling, and Beth felt a little bad that she’d worried her.

‘I’m fine,’ she texted her. ‘My dad thought it would be a good idea to get off campus so nothing could happen while he sorts through the problems with Emerson.’

She saw a response almost immediately, ‘Thank God!!!!’

Almost immediately, a call started, and she answered it without thinking about where she was.

“Beth, I thought you told me you were safe?!?” Cassie practically screeched.

“I am,” she told her.

“Then why are you in a Littles nursery?!?”

“Oh… I’m staying with Connor’s grandparents. They’re having me stay in their granddaughter’s room.”

“You’re being honest, right? If they’re telling you just to say that, just blink twice.”

Beth shook her head, “Seriously, Cassie, I’m fine!”

“So, what happened?!?” Cassie was clearly nervous and upset for her friend, and Beth was touched that she cared that much for her.

“I got back to my room, and more boxes of Pull-Ups and diapers were stacked there.”

“What?” She seethed, “I thought they understood someone was trying to set you up? That shouldn’t have been a huge deal?”

She shook her head, “I thought I was just going to have to call Penelope and sort it out, but she wasn’t there. I called the on-duty RD, and they claimed those were an order that was in the right place! She insisted Penelope had been the one to order them, and it was showing in the computer system that I was required to be in them at all times now.”

“What the hell?!?” Cassie exclaimed.

“Yeah… My dad was talking to me when she came by to try and force me into them. He immediately got the administration involved again. After several calls, he suggested my going to Connor’s grandparents was a good idea. I quickly thought about it and took them up on the offer.”

“So, is that all of it?”

Beth shook her head, “No, on my way out to the car, Tracy showed up and tried to prevent me from leaving when she realized I was doing so. She somehow knew something about me being in ‘protection’ and then tried to state I couldn’t leave… I think she’s probably involved? I mean, I know she could get access to my room?”

“That explains why I saw her talking with some security guys earlier?”

“Yeah, I guess? I’m just waiting to see what happens.”

“So, you promise me you’re really safe there?” She made a face, “I mean, that might be the most girly preschooler’s room I’ve ever seen? And isn’t that a toddler bed? Can you even…?”

Beth blushed, “Unfortunately, yes, I can fit. It’s more than a little disturbing to realize I’m small enough for it, and that means a crib would not be too small either.”

“I promise, I won’t let you get pulled away or adopted,” Cassie told her.

“I know… and neither will my dad or mom. I’m sure they’re both ripping people apart right now.”

“Well... So I guess you can work on your tiny romance then?”

“Cass!!!” She hissed. The two of them talked for half an hour before Beth got her calmed down and off the phone. Messages from her parents were less urgent, and with the time change, she didn’t want to call and wake anyone up. She climbed under the tiara-covered sheets just after midnight and wasted no time getting to sleep, tightly squeezing Rings.

She barely registered the door opening and closing to check on her.

AFTER MY QUICK bathroom stop, I opened up my computer from home and connected it to the internet. Mom had thoroughly taught me everything she knew about computer systems in our dimension and the one I had traveled to. When she left, she retained the ability to learn about things via Grandma and others.

She also ensured that the computer I brought to this dimension was more powerful than the one the university had provided me!

I got busy with the photo I had taken in my pod and began researching the device.

It sadly didn’t take me long to find a reference to the device as a ‘SleepTight Dome.’ I read the description and grimaced, ‘Discreet sleep training device that can be placed in cribs or beds of Littles to begin the process of adjusting them to a night of comforting sleep. Harmless subsonic soundwaves help lull the occupant into a deep sleep quickly and maintain that until disengaged. Our device scans the Little and determines when they are in their most suggestible sleep pattern before beginning to transmit a signal that travels, causing the pons center of the brain to send a signal to release their bladder. Usage of this guarantees nocturnal enuresis regularly after one to six weeks, according to studies from Emerson University’s Early Childhood Center experiments.’

I stared at the screen for a moment and grimaced, saved the information into a secure portion of my hard drive, and dug around, hoping to find out more. Unfortunately, that didn’t help me out, as I discovered there was an anti-tamper feature that would cause an annoying alarm to sound while at the same time causing a burst of the sleeping transmission.

‘They didn’t make this easy…’ I griped.

There was a knock on the door, and I said, “Come in?” Even as I saved and cleared my computer back to my script.

“Connor, I know you don’t have a bedtime being watched here, but maybe it would be a good time to get some sleep?” Grandma said, coming in.

I nodded, “You’re probably right.”

“Why don’t you hop over to the potty again, and I’ll tuck you in?”

I blushed but sat my computer down and made my trip to the bathroom again. Making sure I was empty and the Pull-Up was clean, I climbed into the bed Grandma had pulled the sheets down. “Thank you for being kind to Beth tonight,” she said as she tucked me in.

“Kind to her? I think it’s the other way around?” I said, confused.

“I don’t think you know how close she came today to being in some real trouble Connor. I guarantee time with you helped her out a lot.”

“She’s fun to be around,” I told her.

“And kind of cute?” Grandma pushed.

I blushed, “Maybe?”

“If you’re really interested, don’t wait forever to make a move. You only have a semester here, after all!”

“Grandma!” I hissed… “Uh…”

She pushed me down on the bed and pulled the covers to my chin. “Good night, my little dolphin; I truly love those pajamas!”

As she closed the door and turned off the light, I was sure I must have been the reddest dolphin to have ever existed!

Thank you for reading! Please press the 'Like' Button for this chapter! Comments are always really, really, really, really, really super appreciated as well! Thank you to those of you who regularly leave them!!!!

Next week then, will be the final Friday posting I'm going to be making for a while. I'll be transitioning to Saturday after that for a while. With my work schedule for the next couple of months, things will probably continue shifting some.

If you've enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please, consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can leave the stars, and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 43 - 8/12/2023 - Weekend Bonus

If I were Connor, I would talk to Amanda about this pod.

As a professor at the university and with her skills, I'm sure she has ways of turning this thing off or even stressing at the university why these devices are being used.

As for Beth, I really hope her parents and maybe Amanda can help her.

But I have to admit I read too many stories at the moment.

I can't figure out who Tracy is again except that she tried to stop Beth in the last chapter.

Did she have anything to do with the first actions against Beth?

I am in any case curious how it continues.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

If I were Connor, I would talk to Amanda about this pod.

As a professor at the university and with her skills, I'm sure she has ways of turning this thing off or even stressing at the university why these devices are being used.

As for Beth, I really hope her parents and maybe Amanda can help her.

But I have to admit I read too many stories at the moment.

I can't figure out who Tracy is again except that she tried to stop Beth in the last chapter.

Did she have anything to do with the first actions against Beth?

Traci is Beth's RA in charge of her floor, she is also the person the was told that Beth was having wet beds when she came back to school.  She is not the brightest star in the shy since she already had a run in the Cameron and the president of the university with the recording showing the pullups being place in the room.  

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

45 minutes ago, Samriis said:

Minor edit... should be "their height" given the context.  Unless it was a Freudian slip?

Thanks for the comment! 🙂🤷‍♀️

I knew it was the pod. There probably is a way for Connor to disable it in some fashion. Or maybe screw with the scanner so it can't properly time the suggestive waves. 

Poor Beth. I wonder who has it out for her? They certainly are going through alot of trouble.

51 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I knew it was the pod. There probably is a way for Connor to disable it in some fashion. Or maybe screw with the scanner so it can't properly time the suggestive waves. 

Poor Beth. I wonder who has it out for her? They certainly are going through alot of trouble.

Lots to come! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

21 hours ago, BabySofia said:

“Oh,” Beth said. “Then where’s yours?”

“In the kitchen, I figured I’d give you two the chance to hang out with us old people around. Make sure you turn the lights out when you go to bed.”

You probably mean without?

I hope Cassie is not behind things. A few pictures snatched from her phone of Beth in her Toddler bed and princess room would be very damaging. 

So close to that Kiss!  I bet Connor will make a pretty princess for the party!  If I remember right Beth's Dad liked to dress up too.  It's all fun and games until you can't remove your own diaper.

Love it all!

April 

Throughly enjoying the story!
Still no kiss but they did get a bit closer and both actually thought about it. At this point I am sure it’s going to happen. 
Doesn’t seem like Connor is going to be able to replace the light.  Sounds to me like it might be easier to block or alter the waves some way. They can’t be that strong or they would have an effect on everyone around, including the amazons.  I am sure they will be able to come up with something. Knowing that the lights have this effect I wonder why those trying to get Beth into diapers haven’t introduced one in her room yet.  I guess I shouldn’t be giving them any ideas. 
Well it’s Saturday and it seems like we have a full week to wait so I need to go find something to occupy my time. 

If I were in connors and Beth shoes I’d just go the meggy route and find a big that would take good care of me and still give me a bit of Freedom. I think either Connors nest mother or Cassie is good choice. Though I am rooting for Connors nest mother to become his mommy. Especially since Stacy foreshadowed he might get adopted at the beginning. Say she would still love him if he became a little. Also I am kind of curious how family ties work if someone is adopted across the portal. At one time it may have be your adopted so forget about your old family. It seems like they would move beyond that where being adopted would be more like a marriage. Meaning if someone adopted Connor Stacy would become that person mother in law or maybe mommy in law?

5 hours ago, CCApril said:

It's all fun and games until you can't remove your own diaper.

Lol! Truer words have rarely been spoken in the dimension! 🤣

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

Throughly enjoying the story! 

1 hour ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Also I am kind of curious how family ties work if someone is adopted across the portal. At one time it may have be your adopted so forget about your old family. It seems like they would move beyond that where being adopted would be more like a marriage. Meaning if someone adopted Connor Stacy would become that person mother in law or maybe mommy in law?

Across the portal, it's usually a disappearance completely. I'm sure there have been some exceptions over the years, but I'd expect them to be veeeery rare! I think they're just their mommy and would rather their baby forget about the 'before times' in most cases. Meggy is one of the few I've written about having contact with their real parents after adoption. LittleFallenPrincess sort of addressed it, but they got married and it wasn't an adoption in her story?

In the meantime thanks for the comments! 🙂

Chapter 44: Dusty

BETH WOKE UP in the strange room and had a moment of panic with the large woman shaking her awake in what amounted to a nursery from her nightmares!

“What?!?” She started.

“Shh, sorry to scare you, dear,” Amanda said to her.

“Sorry, I forgot where I was,” Beth breathed, her heart rate decreasing as she realized it was just Amanda.

“No worries; I figured you would want to get a shower before everyone starts getting here, though.”

“Oh, right. How long until the party?”

“About two hours, and Meggy’s guests should be showing up.”

“Okay, I’ll get that shower then,” she told her. “Is Connor up already?” She asked curiously.

“He’s out swimming,” she told her.

“Oh, I wish I’d known; I would have gone with him?”

“I’m sure he’ll go tomorrow; I’ll make sure and wake you up when I get him up.”

“Thanks!”

After Amanda left, Beth started her morning routine and decided she might as well wash her hair while she was in a nice home bathroom. Amanda and Fred had clearly spared no expense in setting up the bathroom to care for a Little with a big tub! She couldn’t help but wish she had the same luxurious multi-nozzle shower, complete with AI controls, back home! The control panel was set at a lower level that Beth had to admit was easier to use than the ones back home. Eventually, she was slightly embarrassed when she realized how long she’d been in the shower!

Knowing what she had been told about it being a ‘princess’ party, Beth decided she’d wear the casual dress she’d brought. ‘Definitely not a princess dress, though,’ she thought with a smirk. She began thinking of the over-the-top frilly dresses she had insisted a princess must wear to her birthday parties until she was nine.

That was when, unfortunately, the last time she had invited Tasha, the girl who would be her nemesis through high school. She’d seen Beth’s beautiful dress, but instead of complimenting it, insisted it meant she was nothing but a Little who would just grow up to wear diapers the rest of her life.

Beth had started crying but was too afraid to tell on Tasha when her mom tried to figure out why Beth was in tears. It only escalated through high school since she got away with it once. Tasha, who grew to be nearly twelve feet tall, was the worst offender at bullying Littles. ‘Sadistic bitch,’ Beth thought as she pulled the dress over her head. Even with the stricter rules about adoption back home, the witch still somehow adopted a pair of ‘twins’ the day after graduation. She had felt horrified to see Tasha pushing them around in a stroller with locking pacifiers stuffed in their mouths. Shaking the memory from her head, Beth finished her hair and makeup to make her look like a typical college girl heading out for an afternoon of fun.

As she came down the stairs to find breakfast, she found Meggy, Connor, and Bella all sitting in highchairs with plates of scrambled eggs, bacon, and cut-up pancakes, with Amanda and Megan alternating feeding their daughters and doing last-minute party prep. They were having a rather animated conversation, it seemed.

“Connor, it’s a PWINCESS party! You have to be a PWINCESS to attend!” Meggy was telling her nephew.

“I guess I can just go work on homework?” He suggested.

“No, you’re my nephew; you have to come to the party!”

“But I’m not a girl? So, I can’t be a princess?” he said, turning red as he saw Beth.

“Beth, you have to save me here?” He laughed and squirmed with embarrassment.

“Save you from what?” She found herself asking.

“Meggy thinks I need to wear a princess dress to attend her party?”

Beth smirked and inwardly squirmed about the idea, “Well, of course! Remember, she’s the birthday princess, so what she says is a royal decree today. Do you have a pretty princess dress?”

I LOOKED UP at Beth and stuttered, “I’m a boy; of course, I don’t have a dress?”

Even as I said it, I knew participating would probably be fun. There was no way I could just agree to it, though!

“So, if you had a dress, you would participate?” Beth asked me.

“But I don…”

“If you had one,” she smirked and approached my chair, “would you?”

“If I say no…?”

“I have ways of torturing you?” She said, wiggling her fingers, “And you’re trapped in that seat all vulnerable?”

I gulped.

“I guess?”

“Yay! That’s settled then!” Meggy smiled.

“I still don’t have a dress?” I reminded her.

“Yes, you do,” Bella smiled at me.

Aunt Megan came in right then, holding two dresses on hangars that looked like something from a storybook. Both dresses featured wide skirts that seemed puffed out with tulle or something. I noticed one was larger than the other, so at first, I thought one was Bella’s until I realized she was already wearing hers?

“The purple one is yours, Connor, and the green one is Beth’s,” Bella informed us.

“Wait? That’s for…?” Beth stuttered.

I looked at her, “Guess you have to participate too, huh?”

That did it, she really did tickle me then, and it took everything I had to not pee my pull-up!

“Finish up your breakfast, and you two can go get dressed. Shelby is coming over to help Connor out in a moment. I swear she probably put up as much of a fight about the dress as Connor has…?” Bella said.

“More, I think,” Shelby’s voice said behind me. I couldn’t turn much in the chair, but when I did, she was dressed in what seemed to be a similar dress but in a lighter shade of pink. “The color doesn’t help, Mom; you know I hate baby pink!”

“Where’s Ryan?” I asked.

“Ran away to a work project,” Shelby said. “Guess you weren’t fast enough, Connor!”

I sighed, “Literally tied up here,” I pointed to the harness.

She just giggled in response.

I thought about just taking forever to eat, but given Beth had already devoured her plate. So had Shelby, who had just arrived, while I still had some bacon. I decided then I’d performed enough of a show of a fight. I was let down from the table, and Beth said, “Shall we take care of the ugly duckling first?”

“Hey, I’m not that ugly,” I griped while Shelby giggled.

“I haven’t seen you much over the years, Beth, but you and I will get along just fine!”

A SHORT WHILE later, I found myself sitting on a chair in Beth’s room, which was technically Shelby’s. “Connor, why don’t you hit the bathroom before we start?” Beth suggested to me.

I sighed but stood up and went to her bathroom first, carefully hopping onto the slightly taller toilet and then returning after washing my hands.

“Good girl,” Beth smirked.

Even as a part of me cheered, I gave in to the need to stick my tongue out at her!

Shelby laughed, “Okay, let’s take care of your hair first. Fortunately for us, you have plenty of it!”

“Try not to do too many braids? It took me forever this morning to get the ones out from last night!” I gave a pointed look at Beth.

She giggled, “Whatever Her Highness desires! I’m thinking curls?”

“I like that! Curling iron or use nanite spray?”

“I like doing it the old-fashioned way,” Beth told her. “Do you have one?”

“Give me a minute to dig it out,” she said as she went into the duffle she’d brought over.

I looked as she started placing something like a curling iron from back home that my sisters would use but seemed cordless. “What else do you have in there?” Beth asked her.

“I brought my SkinSync makeup,” she said. “I figured we could use the big guns on her.”

“I am here, you guys!” I griped.

“Really? We hadn’t noticed,” Shelby smirked at me.

I sighed, “You sound just like Riley!”

“We’ve got to find a way for us to meet!” Shelby smiled. “Now, just close your eyes, and Beth can start on your hair. I’ll program your face, and we’ll get you all prettied up!”

I felt I had to do my best to seem like I hated what Beth was doing, but the truth was, it was my favorite thing when my sisters decided I needed to be their doll. Last night when Beth did my hair, it was similar to when they would just be bored. My sisters doing my makeup or something had always been fun, even if I had to put up the requisite fight to protect them knowing I was enjoying it. Dressing me up didn’t happen, but once we all hit high school and got busy with our own activities. I found myself just sitting there and began nodding off slightly. At the same time, my hair was pulled and twisted this way and that, even as I wistfully remembered times with my sisters.

AS BETH WAS working on Connor’s hair, she was quickly discovering something she hadn’t known about herself… She found this… appealing. The idea of dating Connor wasn’t completely abhorrent once she realized her proportional size compared to him, and her mom’s to her dad was almost identical. But, to have him willingly let her do this to him? She was finding herself aroused by the activity!

‘I may need to do laundry tomorrow, actually,’ she thought as her body reacted. ‘With everyone watching me so closely…’

However, she turned her head back to Connor and admired the curling iron Shelby had brought up with her. It was one of the newest ones that could change the diameter while using it with some sort of holo-field-like projection. They were lightyears ahead of the old hot ones her mom had used as a kid. These also used a special electrical charge to form the hair to the curl you wanted without using an entire can of hairspray. She soon had a combination of thin tendrils of rings on the top side of Connor’s head and wavy barrel curls at the bottom. She grabbed it back and forth, “Up or down, do you think?” She asked Shelby.

“Definitely down, can’t have her looking too grown up!”

Beth laughed at that. “How many of these parties have you been subjected to?”

“As the birthday girl or as a cousin?”

Beth looked down at the shorter girl, “Either?”

“At least ten as the birthday girl. I would guess seventeen of them as the guest?” She shook her head, “No, probably more than that. Mom’s other sisters liked to do these silly things too.”

“Liked to do?” Connor suddenly spoke up.

“Well, Aunt Chloe died when I was seven, and so I stopped having to go extra ones then.”

“What happened?” Connor asked, “I guess since Mom never had positive things to say about her, I forgot she wasn’t there last weekend? I don’t know if Mom knows she died?”

“Yeah, I’ve heard she used to be a real witch when your mom was here, so Grandma might not have mentioned it, to be honest. Chloe was going to pick up her daughters from daycare one afternoon, and a manual-driving moron ran a red light. She was killed instantly, from what Mom has said.”

“What about her… daughters?” Connor asked.

Shelby smiled, “Well, it was pretty rough for them for a week or so. Aunt Chloe didn’t have a will in place, so there was no clear picture of who they went to.”

“Ouch,” I said.

“Yeah, I was pretty young, so I don’t remember much of the story, but they were severely restrained during that time. Great-Grandpa Joe and Grandma fought for them and managed to gain custody of them as the nearest relatives.”

“They’re not here, though?” Beth asked.

She shook her head, “Nope, apparently, they gave them an option of moving to an island my Great-Aunt Hannah lived on. We took a family vacation to bring them there and settle them in.” She smiled, “They had beautiful beaches there! And a waterpark!”

Beth smiled at her, “Why didn’t your mom and you guys stay there too?”

She shrugged, “For all that is horrible about being forced to be a babied Little, Mom wasn’t getting much of that once we were born. Really since before then, when they were home, they pretty much treated her like an older kid. They’d only done as much as needed before due to that stupid Venture group going after her because of her parents.”

“Huh?” Beth asked.

Connor looked at her, “I’ll explain later; it’s more my mom’s story.”

“Anyway, how is the programming going there, Shelby?” she asked.

“Almost there; it’s kind of a weird look to do work in their systems since normally makeup at our age is about making you look older! I just want the look to be more age-appropriate for today. You almost done with her hair?”

“Pretty much,” Beth said, finding one last strand out of place. “She could use something more in her hair. I’m going to go grab some hair things I saw in her mom’s old things.”

“Her?” Connor asked.

“Duh, if you’re a princess, you’re being made an honorary girl for the day!” Shelby said. “While you’re grabbing them, I’ll start getting her makeup on her.”

I SAT STILL for a long time and talked with the two of them. I’d been incredibly intrigued as Shelby had been doing something with her phone and a canister after taking a closeup picture of my face.

“There! That should do it!” Shelby said.

I watched as she opened the canister and revealed… “That’s just a makeup brush?”

She held the short but broad makeup brush in her hand and shook her head, “Not exactly, these brush on, but it’s not just a makeup brush. Each strand excretes nanites that will pigment the skin in just the right way when activated. You have to program them first, brush them on, then activate them with the app. Close your eyes now,” she told me.

I was genuinely curious as this seemed like an overkill application for nanites!

The brush felt weird to me as she ran it across every corner of my face and around my jaw. It sometimes tickled, and I nearly sneezed as she did my nose.

“Stop being such a baby!” Shelby joked at that. “There, you can open your eyes to see this in the mirror. I’ve used this for years and still find it amazingly cool to watch!”

I opened my eyes and stared in the mirror. Shelby pressed a button on the phone, and between the hair and makeup, I no longer looked anything like Connor. My lips were stained red, a bit deeper than my normal color. My eyes, though, looked to have darker eyelashes, thinner eyebrows, and a light dusting of glittery eyeshadow. Across my face, the skin was smoothed out like I had seen my sisters after they used concealer, foundation, and powder. There was just a hint of blush that looked like it was applied to the perfect spots on my cheeks.

In a word, I really looked pretty!

For about two seconds, that is!

My skin began to itch worse than anything I’d ever experienced, and a dust cloud suddenly fell off my face!

“Wha…?!?” Shelby said.

Beth must have returned right then because she finished it, “What the hell?”

Thank you for reading! Please press the 'Like' button and leave me a comment to let me know what you think! The upcoming weekend for Connor will be a memorable one! 🙂

My work schedule is changing this coming week, and I'll be moving off of Fridays. At this point, I'll be moving to Saturday mornings for postings. 

If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty, please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can leave the stars, and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 18
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 44 - 8/18/2023

Well that was an unexpected surprise. I thought we were switching to the new release date on Saturday.  Certainly not complaining here. 
I was a little surprised that Connor agreed to being dressed up as a girl so easily. I knew he enjoyed having someone messing with his hair but didn’t expect he enjoyed the full treatment. I am pretty sure he is going to have a fantastic time at the party.  Something this chapter hinted at a little was a potential suspect in the slandering of Beth.  Tasha could well be looking to add a baby sister to her twins and be the one behind the push to get Beth back in diapers.  Then I could be totally wrong too. At any rate I will be looking forward to finding out. 

20 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Well that was an unexpected surprise. I thought we were switching to the new release date on Saturday.  Certainly not complaining here. 

That starts this coming week! 

20 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I was a little surprised that Connor agreed to being dressed up as a girl so easily. I knew he enjoyed having someone messing with his hair but didn’t expect he enjoyed the full treatment. I am pretty sure he is going to have a fantastic time at the party.  

I know some people have read into some o his thoughts before, enough that I didn't think that would seem out of character... I'll be curious to see what others think there. 

21 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Then I could be totally wrong too. At any rate I will be looking forward to finding out. 

🙂Thanks for the comments! 

This made me think Conner is actually a transgender girl but is hiding. I also think she maybe a little as the term is used on earth. Also I think Stacy might have made her kids nanite proof just Incase they ever went across the portal for some reason. Maybe one of her college friends is their godmother. Megan, Bella, or meggy being their godmother would be an interesting twist. Also at some point I would love to see Conner let Amanda go into full Nana mode. To point of babying Conner more than Stacy. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

My skin began to itch worse than anything I’d ever experienced, and a dust cloud suddenly fell off my face!

I'm guessing that Stacy gave Connor some extra protection from nanites as well as hypnosis! I love Stacy!

April

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24