LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

8:30

My Mom got up at 8:25 to put dinner in the slow cooker. Unfortunately she set her alarm for 8:30 so it was going off the whole time she was in the kitchen. So I'm up too early! Can't complain though if I want to eat lol.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

My Mom got up at 8:25 to put dinner in the slow cooker. Unfortunately she set her alarm for 8:30 so it was going off the whole time she was in the kitchen. So I'm up too early! Can't complain though if I want to eat lol.

What was in the slow cooker Mikey?!??????????♥️?☺️???♥️?♥️????

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

What was in the slow cooker Mikey?!??????????♥️?☺️???♥️?♥️????

Some kind of chicken, and I think she's making her good parsley potatoes with it. ?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Some kind of chicken, and I think she's making her good parsley potatoes with it. ?

That sounds good Mikey! That sounds VERY DELICIOUS!!!?? You MIGHT have to invite me over to your house! LOL!???? But that DOESN'T sound like an BREAKFAST item.?????????? LOL!????

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

That sounds good Mikey! That sounds VERY DELICIOUS!!!?? You MIGHT have to invite me over to your house! LOL!???? But that DOESN'T sound like an BREAKFAST item.?????????? LOL!????

That's why its in the slow cooker, won't be done till 2 (we eat our big meal in the afternoon and a lighter meal in the evening)

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

That's why its in the slow cooker, won't be done till 2 (we eat our big meal in the afternoon and a lighter meal in the evening)

My family's the SAME way buddy!☺️???☺️??♥️????? LOL!???? What did you have for breakfast Mikey?!?????????

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

My family's the SAME way buddy!☺️???☺️??♥️????? LOL!???? What did you have for breakfast Mikey?!?????????

I don't usually eat breakfast, other than a cup of coffee and on occasion a donut stick.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I don't usually eat breakfast, other than a cup of coffee and on occasion a donut stick.

WHAT?!???????? You gotta have BREAKFAST man! It's the MOST important meal of the day! I LOVE BREAKFAST!!!!??????☺️ I'd rather have breakfast than lunch honestly! LOL! I've NEVER REALLY been a big lunch fan anyway. I got to have my breakfast. Just like "I GOTTA HAVE MY POPS!"???☺️ LOL!?????????

3 hours ago, Dubious said:

Breakfast is for kids and babies..

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

That's why Mikey should eat it.

But only if it's LIFE cereal.  I'm dating myself now.  Well, not "dating" myself as I only date people of the opposite sex, but showing my age.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

But only if it's LIFE cereal.  I'm dating myself now.  Well, not "dating" myself as I only date people of the opposite sex, but showing my age.

He Likes it!

• Like 1