LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favourite part of a diaper

Each part of a diaper has its unique appeal. The part between my legs feels thick and is a constant reminder I am wearing a diaper. The front is the visual part that I see when I look down at my diaper. But if I had to pick one part that is my favourite, it is the back. I like to rub and pat the back. It is the most sensual part of the diaper for me. 

Do other people have a favourite part? 

• Like 3
On 5/17/2022 at 12:36 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I like the thighs... Ooops that's chicken.

I like the front, specially when it's all puffed out.

Be careful and don't choke that chicken!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

My favorite part of the diaper is is the variety of patterns they can come in, also the thickness in between the thighs when wet is also my favorite. Bulkier the better ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Young1 said:

My favorite part of the diaper is is the variety of patterns they can come in, also the thickness in between the thighs when wet is also my favorite. Bulkier the better ?

That's EXACTLY my FAVORITE parts too buddy!!!!???????☺️????♥️?????

The diapers core and the designs on them. Its fascinating how the core does what it does and the amount of engineering that went into what makes them absorb your outputs so well.

And the designs, like you can't get dragons as your underwear design but you can as your diaper design. Like you can express yourself in ways you can't with regular articles of clothing.

• Like 1

I do think this is an interesting question!  I have noticed that when I am wearing diapers, in particular the bulky ones, that the front tends to stick out to the point it is obvious that I am wearing diapers.  I remember in the past that I would see someone who had an abnormal bulge in the front of their pants, male or female, and I would just think it was their stomach sticking out, but now that I wear diapers, I know those people I would see with the bulge most likely were wearing diapers.  I have also noticed that of those who have commented about me wearing diapers, they usually were an older person who have been around people with diapers on, so they know the sign of when someone is wearing diapers.

• Like 1