LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laundry Day

17 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You probably need to laundry more often.

Usually every day or other day, but neither Mom nor I have felt great this week so we've both kept putting it off.

I don't mind sorting laundry because it's a bit of an "affirmation" for me. There is never any underwear in my pile, I haven't owned any since 2020. Although whenever I put a load on from our bedroom, consisting of clothing belonging to my wife and I, I then set a stopwatch in my head to make sure that I go back and flip it into the dryer, and then collect it in a timely manner. Back when we did the kids' laundry, it didn't matter, but now that they're doing their own, I don't want them to decide to unload the dryer, to make way for their stuff, and in so doing, note that there are four or five black adult-sized diaper shirts in the mix. 

My mother-in-law also LOVES to do laundry, so, for the same reason, when she visits, I have to sprint ahead of her and pull cloth diapers or onesies out. She likes sorting laundry so much that, on some occasions, she's been standing in our room, which has a TV, folding laundry, and I've asked her if she wants something on the TV, and she's said no, she'd rather fold laundry in silence. My wife has seemingly convinced her that I prefer all my laundry deposited on my bed, rather than enjoying the privilege of having her put it away, but I have caught her putting socks into my dresser, which stresses me out, because of course the bottom drawer is full of diapers, which might raise questions. 

• Like 2

We have to pay to use out laundry machine, it's about $4 to do a load of laundry, this includes washer & dryer, If we need to use multiple washers or dryers that's another $4, I usually try to minimize trips, just because it's inconvenient, and I'd rather get my money's worth and fill up a whole machine. Plus it's a hassle cause I need to walk out to the laundry room 3 times, one to put in the laundry, put the laundry into the dryer and take the laundry back into our apartment. Each machine takes up 45 minutes to finish.

So, I usually do it right around when our dirty clothes hamper is full, which is usually about 1 washing machine/dryer worth of clothes. I'm not opposed to doing it more, say if we need a specific set of clothes for an event/outing, but usually, it's just when the hamper is full.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I'm wearing my Christmas themed training pants... time to do a load of wash.

They ACTUALLY have those?!?!?!???????????? LOL!??????

• Like 1

Laundromats and shared washers... eww! 

Sure, they should in theory clean them self, but still..

I only have a washer, never really needed a dryer, although it has been on my wish list for ages, but its not a priority. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Laundromats and shared washers... eww! 

Sure, they should in theory clean them self, but still..

I only have a washer, never really needed a dryer, although it has been on my wish list for ages, but its not a priority. 

That's just ANOTHER reason to stick with disposable diapies buddy!!!!!???????????☺️?????

13 hours ago, Spiderman said:

There should be Christmas themed training paints where the snow turns yellow.

Just like when I was a kid and tried to write my name in the snow.

Don't eat the yellow snow!

unless you're into that sorta thing.

• Haha 1
On 5/12/2022 at 7:50 AM, DailyDi said:

I'm wearing my Christmas themed training pants... time to do a load.

Fixed it, now we know Mikey's "true" secret!!! ??

I try not to do laundry, but when you have to find the less-stinky shirt....might be time for a laundry run..

• Haha 2