LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Work

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working in the mental health field, and have been for about a year now. I work with developmentally disabled and emotionally disturbed individuals... in more readable, though less PC terms, they are all mentally retarded to some degree and host to a variety of mentall illnesses.

I got bitten at work this morning.

When I was a child, I worked with adults who work with developmentally disabled kids. I don't think I ever bit anyone though.

Nowadays, I'm not working and am on incapacity. Lately I'm not feeling comfortable with that but the life circumstances aren't right to change things right now. I'm a software developer by training but I probably won't go into that field because it would do my head in if it were a job rather than a hobby.

Make pizzas! A lot harder than the average person may think. I can whip out an entie pizza from doughball to in the oven in about 4minutes (for braggubg rights!) :rolleyes:

Other than that, her is what I do:

Wake up at 6am, get ready and go to school.

Leave schoolat 3:30, go to work until 10:30 or 12:30 depending if I have to close.

Go home, sleep.

Wake up at 6am, get ready for schoo...

Girlfriend time in whereever I can squeeze it! Can be rough at times but hey, I am happy with what I have. Could be a lot worse.

I am a Communications Systems Engineer. I work for one of the major radio OEM companies.

I travel all over the world for work.

I am also a Retired United States Marine. I was inuried in the line of duty that resulted in my incon.

I have a degree in Electronics Engineering and return to school once in awhile to update

my skills.

I love what do for a living and do it for fun and well as an income.

Guest needafriend06

I went into the military at 18 and got out when I was 22, after that I'm a salesman for my faimly company selling metal roofing. I started in Seattle and we opened up another one down here in Redlands Ca. like everyone else says life is good when you in a diaper

I'm a student at Peninsula College trying to earn my A.S. Degree. After that, I'd like to transfer to a university to get a B.S. Degree in Zoology. While I'm trying to find a paying job (especially on that involves biology), I volunteer for the Ferio Art Marine Center, COASST (marine bird mortality surveying), Olympic Coast Marine Center for skeleton and skin preparation, and sometimes prepare and catalog bones in the college's osteological collection.

worked home construction for years and now in school full time for AS puter networking which will tide me over & transfer while getting a BS in puters. also work as a cook, help friends with their bait shop & help other friends with their tractor shop & work & train horses & do cat rehab .... spare time??? HUH? LOL

Hi

I work as an Ambulance Technician, Been doing it for years, and i love it.

Where else could you get a job with so much variety, and where else could you get PAID for watching tv, drinking tea or washing the car lol

Seriousley though yes it is busy, gets busier every year but i love it, In over 5 years i have never not looked forward to going into work, when im of i want to be in,

:rolleyes:

paramed here medic for 9 years I cant think of doing any thing else

I work as an Ambulance Technician, Been doing it for years, and i love it.

Where else could you get a job with so much variety, and where else could you get PAID for watching tv, drinking tea or washing the car lol

Seriousley though yes it is busy, gets busier every year but i love it, In over 5 years i have never not looked forward to going into work, when im of i want to be in,

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm working in a new shop (I'm a welder) and don't have set of coveralls yet, so I just wear a fire resistant leather jacket, and jeans. However today there was a slight acident when I tried to get through the crowded shop I steped over project with a sharp edge, and tore the front of my pants. If I hadden't been wearing an attends at the time, I might never have kids again. OK it wasn't that bad, but close enough. The hole was a small one, but big enough to see inside, if you were looking. Ofcourse most of the people in the shop weren't looking at me there. But I was definetly worried every time I had to bend to pick somthing up.

No one seemed to notice, and if they did they didn't say anthing. Did I mention this was my second day?

anyone elts been "exposed" at work?

I work at a liquor store, and i was IDing and young lady today and after looking at her ID she asked me if I'd like a diaper as well, i was like "what?' and i look at her open purse and see a diaper and i look at her funny and she said "sorry, blond moment" and i said "uh k" and rang up her purchase all the while secretly wishing i could have said "sure, but only if you put it on me". would have been awesome.

on the slim chance the this young woman is an ab/dl and on this site pm me

looking back i'm not sure if it was an adult diaper and would have even fit me. oh well lol

I work at a liquor store, and i was IDing and young lady today and after looking at her ID she asked me if I'd like a diaper as well, i was like "what?' and i look at her open purse and see a diaper and i look at her funny and she said "sorry, blond moment" and i said "uh k" and rang up her purchase all the while secretly wishing i could have said "sure, but only if you put it on me". would have been awesome.

on the slim chance the this young woman is an ab/dl and on this site pm me

looking back i'm not sure if it was an adult diaper and would have even fit me. oh well lol

Ahhh... a missed opportunity for sure. Gotta be quicker on yer feet Buu!

Mo

Just to be sure, we're talking an adult diaper here? If so, it's strange, yes, but not half as strange as some other 'deliberate accidental exposure' actions I've seen ABDLs describe trying on unsuspecting members of the public! :D

I remember at my school once there was a girl (very hot) who was wearing a black t-shirt with "Adult Baby" written on the back of it in white lettering. I was so turned on by it, thinking she might actually be an ab/dl. But I couldn't get the nerve to say anything to her. I'm sure it was just a joke t-shirt though.