LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*WARNING* Scam Nursery

diapermemommy is a fraudulent nursery. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY. If you look at their website, you’ll see it is a copy and paste of my site. The site says I am available there. I am NOT! I do not know these people. ABDLs have already been scammed. Don’t be a victim. If you send them money, they will ghost you. You will never hear from them again.

• Like 2

Thank you for the report.   If they stole your content, I suggest you file both specific DMCA takedown notices (as well as writing a letter indicating the fraudulent nature).    There are a couple of sites (hostingchecker.com and who-is-hosting-this.com) that will help you find the appropriate ISP to contact.

5 hours ago, Mommy Madeline said:

diapermemommy is a fraudulent nursery. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY. If you look at their website, you’ll see it is a copy and paste of my site. The site says I am available there. I am NOT! I do not know these people. ABDLs have already been scammed. Don’t be a victim. If you send them money, they will ghost you. You will never hear from them again.

@Mommy Madeline

Was this reported To DD Admins by using the “report feature?”  I am sure that admins like @Elfy @spoonchicken@DailyDi and and @warpiper (which I have just tagged) would be interested in this report. It is always incumbent on the individual to realize that unless you have a working relationship with a mommy or a daddy, or a website that you trust, you should always be careful about going to websites and then trying to book stays there. I have had people ask me about where to find legitimate mommies and daddies, and I tell them that I am not well-versed here in that situation in subject. However, I have heard some people, correction a lot of people, Report the same types of things that you just did about being scammed or ghosted. It is very important that people understand that they are going to be people who come into here and any other site, And they will:

1.  They will look at your profile: they will take your name your age, your location, your diaper status, how are you identify, and other types of information from your profile: they will then send you a message: for example if they’re looking for a “adult babies“ what they may do, is they will find out that you are listed under “I am a:”.  And Tailor A message to you based on your profile. I’ve had this happen on several occasions: they were just out and out find that for example that I am incontinent.  They’ll send me a private message, and I don’t even know who the hell they are, and they’ll ask me “do you wear a diaper/do you like diapers/come see me“ and then they’ll just leave a bunch of stuff, or they’ll just say one or two words in a message. Since I don’t know who they are, I’m not going to respond to them because they can use information in various and nefarious ways: I don’t mind if people know my statuses, I don’t care if they know where I live at as far as what state, how old I am, etc., but I’m not going to divulge anything further than that unless there is somebody that I trust with that information.

2.  The second thing they will do, is to come in two sites like this, and even before going into Newby nursery, they will post but they are available to meet, and what they do, and they’ll say that they have a nursery or they want to get together for some fun. This will be posted in the form that corresponds to the area of the United States or the world that they actually live in. Be careful here, because you’re not even sure who these people are, and 90% of these people are fake: I’m not saying that all mommies and daddies are fake, but a pretty good portion of them are.  

3.  After they get your daily diapers profile information, and they have an idea who you are, and you send them money or something else, they might have your credit card information or other personal identification information that can be used in bad ways. They could assume your identity and perform identity theft on you, and then screw you over badly, because they can take things away from you that you probably won’t have trouble getting back. People that do this in my opinion do not care about you, and they make it sound exactly the way somebody that is looking for wanted to sound, so they jump and pull the trigger. This can be dangerous because you don’t know who it is you’re dealing with, and you don’t know what will happen: the only thing I’m gonna tell you is this: don’t do this, because you will find that people that do it this way or doing it in a bad way.

4.  Chat: people will come directly in the chat and ask directly “any mommies and daddies out there looking for one“. This is an innocent question, but you have to be careful, because you have to know that they’re gonna be people that are gonna be looking for this. Somebody who wants to take advantage of you could take a vantage of your status, or your likes or dislikes, and Taylor their response to you, or pull the wool over your eyes and make it sound better than it is. If it’s too good to be true it very often is the case. Anyone who gets messages like this, or is approached in chat, or sees posts that seem “out of sorts“ should report this to the admin team immediately for immediate investigation. If they determine that something is not right, I can assure you that these posts will be dealt with, and the individuals that are posting them will be dealt with appropriately. But please remember that it is our responsibility as users to report these types of things to the admin team, because they can’t be everywhere 24 hours a day.

In Closing,: you have to be careful with anyone claiming to be a mommy or daddy, or anyone claiming to have a nursery or a facility. There are legitimate facilities out there that offer their services and they are what they say they are. Unfortunately, the ones that are true to their name or true to what they do are out numbered by the ones that try to play a game with you, hook you in, take your money, and ghost you. Always remember it doesn’t matter whether you’re buying a car, a house, or something that you need in your daily life, you have to be careful and know what you’re getting, and research it carefully before pulling the trigger. Unfortunately, this also comes into play when we’re dealing with lifestyle players, who want that type of service, and they look for it. I get asked all the time, and I just tell them straight up, “I don’t know where you would be able to get legitimate services without paying a pretty good chunk of money“. I can tell you that from what I understand and what I have gleaned from watching @zombieg and a few others that may May escape me, that these individuals are legit and know what the heck is going on: they have been doing it long enough to know there are certain individuals that they deal with, they know what they want, and they may be able to help them. The problem is, there’s always some joker in the bunch, who’s trying to get away with something, and we need to make sure that we are reporting these sites, messages, or posts to the admin team so they can be dealt with.

Thank You!

Brian