LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doing laundry makes me nervous.

Okay, so this requires a bit of context. I live in an apartment complex, our washer/dryer units are in a shared laundry facility and not inside the apartment itself.

I do all the laundry in the house, simply because my wife doesn't like doing it and I don't actually mind. It's also good to split the chores up as evenly as possible.

Anyway because the laundry facility is shared with other tenants (there's a few scattered around the complex, so it's usually not very crowded) I feel very nervous when doing the laundry, specifically because I handle my wife's laundry as well, this includes her delicates (bras, panties, etc..) I always worry, specifically when I'm moving the laundry from the washer to the dryer or taking it from the dryer into our hamper, that people will think I'm just stealing a women's clothes.

I often do probably silly things like try to get a pile of clothes and place her delicates in between (I generally try to grab a pile of clothes in general, so I'd do a version of this anyway)

I wouldn't worry so much if I looked more masculine, like I could feasibly be married, but my wife and I are usually confused for being siblings, one time when I was going to a lab to get blood work done (not my regular doctors obviously) they thought my wife was my mother (even though she's shorter than me. I'm 5'6'' she's 5'2'').

I just worry some dude or woman is going to see me doing our laundry and think I'm just trying to steal some stranger's clothing.

Just thought I'd share, more of a silly post and not something I'm actively struggling with, but I do worry a confrontation is going to happen, and I'm going to have an awkward time explaining if/when it does.

• Like 3
  • kasarberang changed the title to Doing laundry makes me nervous.

I thought this was going to be about washing diaper-garments lol.

I never worries about doing mixed gender laundry when we lived in apartments, but then Mom's stuff isn't of the sexy variety.

Now there was a time when I was regularly washing Comco diapers (big and thick) in a laundromat attached to our apartment, and I was paranoid about that being discovered, but in truth it just looked like towels to outsiders.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I thought this was going to be about washing diaper-garments lol.

I never worries about doing mixed gender laundry when we lived in apartments, but then Mom's stuff isn't of the sexy variety.

Now there was a time when I was regularly washing Comco diapers (big and thick) in a laundromat attached to our apartment, and I was paranoid about that being discovered, but in truth it just looked like towels to outsiders.

I have a tigger onesie that is especially embarrassing to wash. My wife uses it more than me though, since I don't get cold very often, lol. That's about the only ABDL related thing I have that would need to be washed.

My wife's bras are the worst of it because she's fairly well-endowed in the chest area, so it can be pretty hard to hide them in a pile of clothing. I've gotten a few looks, mostly from women, when I transport those from one machine to another or from a dryer to our hamper.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I have a tigger onesie that is especially embarrassing to wash. My wife uses it more than me though, since I don't get cold very often, lol. That's about the only ABDL related thing I have that would need to be washed.

My wife's bras are the worst of it because she's fairly well-endowed in the chest area, so it can be pretty hard to hide them in a pile of clothing. I've gotten a few looks, mostly from women, when I transport those from one machine to another or from a dryer to our hamper.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Okay, so this requires a bit of context. I live in an apartment complex, our washer/dryer units are in a shared laundry facility and not inside the apartment itself.

I do all the laundry in the house, simply because my wife doesn't like doing it and I don't actually mind. It's also good to split the chores up as evenly as possible.

Anyway because the laundry facility is shared with other tenants (there's a few scattered around the complex, so it's usually not very crowded) I feel very nervous when doing the laundry, specifically because I handle my wife's laundry as well, this includes her delicates (bras, panties, etc..) I always worry, specifically when I'm moving the laundry from the washer to the dryer or taking it from the dryer into our hamper, that people will think I'm just stealing a women's clothes.

I often do probably silly things like try to get a pile of clothes and place her delicates in between (I generally try to grab a pile of clothes in general, so I'd do a version of this anyway)

I wouldn't worry so much if I looked more masculine, like I could feasibly be married, but my wife and I are usually confused for being siblings, one time when I was going to a lab to get blood work done (not my regular doctors obviously) they thought my wife was my mother (even though she's shorter than me. I'm 5'6'' she's 5'2'').

I just worry some dude or woman is going to see me doing our laundry and think I'm just trying to steal some stranger's clothing.

Just thought I'd share, more of a silly post and not something I'm actively struggling with, but I do worry a confrontation is going to happen, and I'm going to have an awkward time explaining if/when it does.

LOL! THIS post actually makes me VERY curious as to what you and your wife ACTUALLY look like after hearing that. Not that I would want you to show your face, unless you were comfortable with it. LOL!????? I think you got nothing to worry about Buddy. If any man gives you trouble about doing your wife's laundry, just tell them wassup. I think they'd understand and think nothing of it honestly, at least I would. But then again I'm NOT most people. LOL!? And EVEN IF they had a problem with it, it's NOT like they would actually say anything. Besides it's not like you can control what people think anyway. So just do you buddy! And I KNOW your wife has got your back!.........Because she has to wash it mostly.????????? LOL!????? I'm just kidding!?????☺️?????

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

LOL! THIS post actually makes me VERY curious as to what you and your wife ACTUALLY look like after hearing that. Not that I would want you to show your face, unless you were comfortable with it. LOL!????? I think you got nothing to worry about Buddy. If any man gives you trouble about doing your wife's laundry, just tell them wassup. I think they'd understand and think nothing of it honestly, at least I would. But then again I'm NOT most people. LOL!? And EVEN IF they had a problem with it, it's NOT like they would actually say anything. Besides it's not like you can control what people think anyway. So just do you buddy! And I KNOW your wife has got your back!.........Because she has to wash it mostly.????????? LOL!????? I'm just kidding!?????☺️?????

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever post my face online. I try my best to keep my personal life and online life separate, I don't always do the best job at it, but I try. I can tell you that I'm nothing special to look at, lol. I look like a hippie. I have a goatee and a mullet with a small bit of hair that makes up my mustache (probably doesn't even classify it's so piddly, lol.) and my eyes are always squinted and look like they are closed basically at all times (due to severe light sensitivity) I'm sure your mental image will be significantly more fun than an actual picture, lol.

• Like 1

I once worked for a company that required yearly training on certain equipment. One year, I had to go to a state several hundred miles away, for a two month training program. The company put us up at a corporate apartment complex, instead of a hotel. Each of us had our own apartment, so I brought my cloth diapers and plastic panties for my bedwetting, instead of disposables. 

The laundry room for our building was right next to my apartment, so I could hear when the washers and dryers were running. I had plenty of diapers, and my diaper pail, so I only had to wash my diapers about every 5 days. The first couple times I washed my diapers, I timed it just right.. No other residents were using the laundry room. The 3rd time I did my diaper laundry, I was delayed in my apartment for a while, on a conference call.

After the call ended, I rushed over to the laundry room, to put my diapers in the dryer. As I entered the room, I stopped dead in my tracks. The first thing I saw was the older lady from across the hall, standing in front of the washer I had put my diapers in. She was pouring soap into the machine. The second thing I saw was my wet, washed diapers piled up on the counter next to her. My plastic pants were sitting in a short pile next to my diapers. 

I don't know how she figured they were mine. Maybe because I had rushed into the room with nothing in my hands. Anyway, she smiled at me and said "I put your rubber pants in a separate pile... I figured you wouldn't want those going into the dryer!" Standing there, redder than a tomato, I said "Oh, thank you..." She then closed the lid of the washer, pushed the button, and left the room. I was shaking as I loaded my diapers into the dryer. For rest of my stay there, I tried to do my diaper laundry later at night, to avoid another embarrassing encounter. I passed that lady in the hall 3 times during my remaining time there. Each time, she smiled and said "Hello". I said hello too, as I could feel myself turning red all over again.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

I once worked for a company that required yearly training on certain equipment. One year, I had to go to a state several hundred miles away, for a two month training program. The company put us up at a corporate apartment complex, instead of a hotel. Each of us had our own apartment, so I brought my cloth diapers and plastic panties for my bedwetting, instead of disposables. 

The laundry room for our building was right next to my apartment, so I could hear when the washers and dryers were running. I had plenty of diapers, and my diaper pail, so I only had to wash my diapers about every 5 days. The first couple times I washed my diapers, I timed it just right.. No other residents were using the laundry room. The 3rd time I did my diaper laundry, I was delayed in my apartment for a while, on a conference call.

After the call ended, I rushed over to the laundry room, to put my diapers in the dryer. As I entered the room, I stopped dead in my tracks. The first thing I saw was the older lady from across the hall, standing in front of the washer I had put my diapers in. She was pouring soap into the machine. The second thing I saw was my wet, washed diapers piled up on the counter next to her. My plastic pants were sitting in a short pile next to my diapers. 

I don't know how she figured they were mine. Maybe because I had rushed into the room with nothing in my hands. Anyway, she smiled at me and said "I put your rubber pants in a separate pile... I figured you wouldn't want those going into the dryer!" Standing there, redder than a tomato, I said "Oh, thank you..." She then closed the lid of the washer, pushed the button, and left the room. I was shaking as I loaded my diapers into the dryer. For rest of my stay there, I tried to do my diaper laundry later at night, to avoid another embarrassing encounter. I passed that lady in the hall 3 times during my remaining time there. Each time, she smiled and said "Hello". I said hello too, as I could feel myself turning red all over again.

That is quite a story, I don't know how I would have reacted in a situation like that. I think you probably did a better job keeping your cool than I would have.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever post my face online. I try my best to keep my personal life and online life separate, I don't always do the best job at it, but I try. I can tell you that I'm nothing special to look at, lol. I look like a hippie. I have a goatee and a mullet with a small bit of hair that makes up my mustache (probably doesn't even classify it's so piddly, lol.) and my eyes are always squinted and look like they are closed basically at all times (due to severe light sensitivity) I'm sure your mental image will be significantly more fun than an actual picture, lol.

LOL! But out of everything, why would you have a mullet?! It's LITERALLY the WORST haircut EVER!????? Your description of yourself is NOT AT ALL what I pictured in my head. LOL!?????????☺️♥️??

12 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

LOL! But out of everything, why would you have a mullet?! It's LITERALLY the WORST haircut EVER!????? Your description of yourself is NOT AT ALL what I pictured in my head. LOL!?????????☺️♥️??

I like having long hair, but I don't like it in my eyes, so a mullet just kind of happens when I trim it to keep it out of my eyes.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I like having long hair, but I don't like it in my eyes, so a mullet just kind of happens when I trim it to keep it out of my eyes.

Oh okay, that makes sense! You could ALWAYS keep your hair in a ponytail, there's an idea.?☺️??????♥️??

6 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh okay, that makes sense! You could ALWAYS keep your hair in a ponytail, there's an idea.?☺️??????♥️??

Lol, I could do that, but I prefer the mullet. I like it, nomatter how unpopular it is! lol

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Lol, I could do that, but I prefer the mullet. I like it, nomatter how unpopular it is! lol

That's okay! I'll just use my IMAGINATION whenever I think about you buddy.?? LOL!?????

spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

• Haha 1

For years I washed my cloth diapers, bras, onesies, and other items and only once did I get any sort of comment. That one time was when the owner of the laundromat advised me that adding a cup of vinegar to the wash when washing diapers would help. He never actually mentioned that I was washing diapers.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DailyDi said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Is the panty thief the same as the same as the sock thief because seriously they always disappear in the dryer.

Now I have two different theories on this.  There is either a gremlin in the dryer that steals them or there is a portal to the land of Narina in dryer that they disappear into.

Good grief man!  This is the era of liberation.  Men just don't just do man stuff like in the 1920's, they do everything!  You ever go grocery shopping?  Does your wife have a job?  Why wouldn't a man do the family laundry and shop for groceries as well as dusting the furniture and vacuuming the carpets?  Why wouldn't the wife take the trash out, mow the lawn or wash the car?  If you're that concerned, toss some of your boxers in with the bra's and panties.  I think the last thing someone will think is you are stealing someone else's panties from a washing machine (unless you are dressed in drag when washing the clothes).

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Good grief man!  This is the era of liberation.  Men just don't just do man stuff like in the 1920's, they do everything!  You ever go grocery shopping?  Does your wife have a job?  Why wouldn't a man do the family laundry and shop for groceries as well as dusting the furniture and vacuuming the carpets?  Why wouldn't the wife take the trash out, mow the lawn or wash the car?  If you're that concerned, toss some of your boxers in with the bra's and panties.  I think the last thing someone will think is you are stealing someone else's panties from a washing machine (unless you are dressed in drag when washing the clothes).

I know, it's not that I feel bad doing the laundry, I happily do it. I just worry because I don't look like I'd be married, if that makes sense. Lots of people mistake me for being younger than I am. I'm not in some delusion where men have to do "men work" and women do "women's work", my wife and I help each other out on whatever we need to do. (usually we do whatever chores the other one hates to do the most.) I think you may have taken the post a little more seriously than I meant it. I don't have crippling anxiety over it, but It's just something I think about passively while doing the laundry.