LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Your Mother Know?

Does your Mom know you wear diapers?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Mom know you wear diapers?

• No
    • She caught me a few times but we don't discuss it.
    • She suspects it.
    • Yes and she's fine with
    • Yes and she does not approve
    • Other

6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Oh you naughty boy let's record me doing it doggy style on the table and through the padding 

yeah! grip her padding and rip it! make her howl like a doggie! give her a snausage!! and please use protection.. safety first, unless knocking her up is in your plans.

3 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

yeah! grip her padding and rip it! make her howl like a doggie! give her a snausage!! and please use protection.. safety first, unless knocking her up is in your plans.

That is right I will make her howl while saying "whose your daddy??" And using a condom of course 

6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

That is right I will make her howl while saying "whose your daddy??" And using a condom of course 

yeah!!! we can charge admission, make some cash, get her a tube of preparation h, i think she will need it....

3 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

yeah!!! we can charge admission, make some cash, get her a tube of preparation h, i think she will need it....

Yes we will charge 50 dollars a peak.   I will get the economy size of preparation h and just ram my hard member in her hole while saying "Do you like that sausage??"  "Are you hungry for more?"

3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Yes we will charge 50 dollars a peak.   I will get the economy size of preparation h and just ram my hard member in her hole while saying "Do you like that sausage??"  "Are you hungry for more?"

yes yes yes, ok for the next one, get a ski mask and tie her down, a dull knife, and the particularly vicious part, a rubber chicken!

22 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

yes yes yes, ok for the next one, get a ski mask and tie her down, a dull knife, and the particularly vicious part, a rubber chicken!

And don't forget the rubber chicken has to have a cigar in it's mouth. All while saying "It's all down hill from here baby."

49 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

And don't forget the rubber chicken has to have a cigar in it's mouth. All while saying "It's all down hill from here baby."

well  might be hard to have a cigar in its mouth, when its head is buried in her, while you make savage love to that chicken, it wont be boneless anymore!

1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

well  might be hard to have a cigar in its mouth, when its head is buried in her, while you make savage love to that chicken, it wont be boneless anymore!

mmmm cocka doodle doo.    Oh no it will have a bone, my boner.

37 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

LOL, what happened to my nice innocent thread?

Eh freak and I have dirty minds.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, feralfreak said:

WHAT THE HELL?!????????????????? LOL!?????????

33 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Are we going to use the spiked choke collar?

Sounds like SOME kinky shit going on RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!???????☺️?? LOL!???????????????

She is no longer with us, but when I was in my 20s one time she gave me a pad of paper (the size of a pad) and said to be careful of the staples if I "use it".  I had actually moved back the house after college for a while and kept Depend undergarments in a locked trunk.   I only wore when they weren't around.  

In elementary school I was taking her Kotex belted pads and wearing them at night in bed.  I would keep them between the boards in my bunk bed.  One day, my parents decided they wanted to split the beds apart and I was discovered.  "You don't need these."

4 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

In elementary school I was taking her Kotex belted pads and wearing them at night in bed.  I would keep them between the boards in my bunk bed.  One day, my parents decided they wanted to split the beds apart and I was discovered.  "You don't need these."

Oh boy...that must have been awkward.