LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mint in, Mint out.

I have been eating some Mint chocolate, and its "refreshing" when being eaten, and some of that same refreshment when being peed out.. 
Not sure if I like it that much... but it was refreshing.. 

Not even sure if refreshing is the correct word. 

• Haha 4

It should fetch a good price on Ebay: You can say it is in mint condition

You can tell if it is peppermint or spearmint. If it is spearment, then it came from something that is wriggly

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Not a big mint fan. 

Nor I,  My first choice is chocolate, then comes gummies (except for bears, of which I am qute tired after 40 years) I am a big Haribo, Welch's, Swedish Fish and gum drops/fruit slices fan. If I have anthing of that type, my first choice is wintergreen. I also like soft toffee and caramel. Of all those kinds of things, my first choice is candy, pudding, then pastry, then Jello and finally ice cream (chocolate and French vanilla)

I have a diet rich in the five basic food groups, Pizza, hot dogs, candy, beer and Maalox

8 hours ago, Elfy said:

*Whispers* I'm not a fan of chocolate in general O_O

Lucky you. 

I try as best as I can to stay away... but its like nicotine. 

47 minutes ago, Moochie said:

When I use Gold Bond powder inside my diaper and wet, the experience is delightfully unique: initially warm, then cool and tingly.

Don't think that is quite what he 'mint'........ ???

4 hours ago, vvp39 said:

You'd better whisper that...you'll have all the chocoholics threatening to leave.... ?

Not neessarily. The fewer of those there are, the more chocolate there is for us. Queen Kierestelle might want to opne trade with the eElves since they present no danger to our special favorite

On 5/7/2022 at 10:58 AM, Dubious said:

I have been eating some Mint chocolate, and its "refreshing" when being eaten, and some of that same refreshment when being peed out.. 
Not sure if I like it that much... but it was refreshing.. 

Not even sure if refreshing is the correct word. 

Don't be offing any mint "chocolate" fudge <_<