LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14

11 hours ago, kerry said:

Super chapter! I do have some questions though:

• etiquette school
    • Honestly, this does not seem realistic (within the story's rules, I mean, obviously): everything we've seen suggests that Claire is a valued employee. Why then would they risk sending her to that place? I mean anyone could make that presentation, and if there is a reason it has to be her, surely she could do it via the DD equivalent of Zoom. This seems to be totally illogical.
  • Tanya
    • From everything both Claire and Chloe have seen and experienced, there doesn't seem to be any way for the sister to still be in the DD and not be adopted. Given that—I mean, the chances are microscopic—why should she take the risk?
  • Star Wars
    • As they say in SW, "I've got a bad feeling about this." Claire, who has been here awhile, feels such a sharp sense of foreboding about both of their positions for the upcoming week, why in the world would she not try to do something about it? And why would she opt to keep Chloe in the dark, especially since she has realized the domino effect that would follow if something should happen to her?

Both of these women (but especially Claire) are certainly intelligent enough to recognize the danger they are putting themselves in. I think the best thing right now would be for them both to go back home.

Thanks for enjoying the story and you do have some good questions and some would be answered in the next chapter. 

While Chloe could legally leave the dimension due to the incident from the hotel with Mia. Claire is contractually obligated with her company. She could quit but she needs to put a 2 week notice in, if she just quit immediately, she could be legally claimed by any amazon if she did so. Just as bad as getting fired.

I put some info in this chapter but I don't believe I put the consequences. Much will be explained in the next one.

And the two of them will talk more and share each other's thoughts and continue to build chemistry. 

As for Chloe, she's more emotional and doesn't think clearly like Claire does. Some of her dynamic relationship and stubbornness with Tanya will also be more addressed.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Yay, another chapter, hopefully I did enough proof reading. Have a great Friday everyone!

Chapter 8

“Hey Chloe, wake up…” Claire’s words began to finally echo into Chloe’s head as she slowly sat up and began to yawn slowly. Chloe quickly realized that she had her thumb in her mouth and without a moments hesitation, looking horrified by what she had just done.

“It’s alright Chloe, it’s just me. Your fine!" Claire held both of Chloe hand's with hers, believing that it would help in calming her distraught friend. And much to her relief, it did after taking a few minutes to breathe in an out. 

"Our food from the room service just arrived and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, it's so freaking delicious. Try some, it's orange chicken." Claire handed Chloe a bowl of orange chicken along with a fork and napkin while sitting right beside her on the bed. 

“Damn it!” Chloe was obviously disturbed by her thumb sucking, even though it didn’t do any actual harm, it reminded Chloe of Mia and how she forcefully mentally regressed her and how it nearly became permanent. 

“Don’t let it get to you, as I said, the side effects should be gone by tomorrow morning.” 

“I know, it’s just a pain in the ass. Especially if I go through that rugrats program that you talked about…To suffer the indignity of being babied by these giants for a whole week, it’s not something I’m looking forward to.” Chloe took a bite of the orange chicken and was amazed by the delicious texture and taste. It momentarily took her mind off the subject at hand.

“How’s the orange chicken? God tier, huh? The room service in this establishment is top notch. I wish I could say the same for the other amenities outside of this building.” Claire watched as Chloe quickly devoured the food, as if she had been starving for the whole day. Some of the sauce had found it's way on her cheek as she continued to gorge herself.

“I should relish this, starting tomorrow, I’ll probably end up having to suckle on a bunch of stupid ass bottles while also being force fed.” Chloe couldn’t help but be reminded the incident where Mia forcefully bottle-fed her.

“I know that I’m repeating myself, but keep in mind Chloe that you don’t have to go through this, unlike me, you have an open ticket to leave this dimension for good.” Claire said. 

“I know…It’s just…If I leave now, the guilt of giving up on my sister will stay with me as long as I continue to live. I just need to know if she’s alright and if not, figure out a way to help her.” Chloe knew that her task was a fool's errand, but after seeing what this dimension did to people like her, she was convinced that her sister was in a dire situation.

“As an only child, I kind of envy you Chloe. Back when I was younger I pleaded with my folks to get me a younger brother or sister, but they would always decline, saying it wasn’t financially reasonable. I didn’t understand at the time but eventually as I grew up, I understood what they meant. The daily struggle of living as an adult is not to be underestimated."

“Heh, if you find being an adult to be too difficult, you are more than welcome to take my place.” Chloe giggled as she took another bite of her meal. 

“Ya, no thanks. I’ve been investing in my financial retirement. I’m not about to discard all my hard work so I can relive my infancy. Once my job here is over, I’ll probably be calling it quits with the company and then find some part-time work in our dimension. Perhaps try my hand at a retro music store, if they still exist." 

“Why don’t you just quit right now and leave this dimension? From what Aisha told me, you have been saving up quite a bit. What’s keeping you here?” Chloe asked.

“I’m legally obligated to work a specific amount of months in this dimension. Otherwise I could face a financial penalty for leaving early. Also I cannot just quit on the spot, that would be just as bad as getting fired.” 

“How so?” Chloe was curious to know more about Claire's job in the amazonian dimension.

“If I were to notify upper management that I was quitting, then I would immediately lose my protective status as a Diamond Tier member. Which means that I could be legally claimed by any amazonian. And trust me, if I were to do something that stupid, I would be a miracle to even reach the bottom floor of this building before someone would scoop me up and claim me as their own. There are plenty of amazonians in this building that have their eyes set on me. Thankfully with Aisha’s help, the amount of bullshit I have had to deal with with them has been minimal."

“That’s fucked.  If you quit or are fired, then you are basically forfeiting your right to live as an adult. Do you have some sort of back-up plan if the worst were to happen?" 

"There is not a portal little can do in such a situation...As much as I would hate it, living with Aisha would probably be the only alternative. But that is something I don't want to even fathom." 

"Aisha seems pretty down to earth, I bet she would compromise and let you live like an adult if you were to live with her.” Chloe said.

“Unfortunately, you don’t know Aisha as well as I do. She can be decent and even a reasonable amazon at times, but she still desires to take care of me as a baby. There have been a few close calls in the past where her maternal instincts nearly took over. I had to put my foot down and get rather aggressive with her. Thankfully she has improved her restraint over the few years that I’ve known her.”

“I see…Yeesh…At least she is able to control herself…Unlike the amazons that I have had the distinct pleasure of being around.” Chloe thought about her sister Tanya, and wondered if she was being held against her will by a tyrannical amazonian.

“Aisha has been very supportive for the most part…I hope that will be the case for tomorrow when I have to go in for that damn presentation…Ugh… Why must my meeting be at that school!? ” Chloe could see that Claire was having some of her own internal issues and was curious to what was on her mind.

"What have you got planned for yourself tomorrow?" Chloe asked.

“After your meeting with Daniel and Megan. Whether or not if you decide to agree with the terms of the rugrats program, I’m going to have to make a presentation at an etiquette school regarding the newly formed partnership that my company and Diamond Tours has with the school. Of all the presentations I’ve had to make, this one has me the most concerned." 

“An etiquette school?!I heard about that from the bitch that nearly kidnapped me. Isn’t that the place that specializes in making all littles obedient and enjoy living like this? Chloe asked.

“Yep. I’ve heard about all the horror stories that happen in such a facility. Unlike the mental regression that you just went through, these establishments will make it so that you can never retain your adult mindset ever again. A dear friend of mine was sent to one over a year ago. The next time I saw him, he was blissfully unaware of any wrong-doing while being fed by his adoptive amazonian parents. He couldn’t talk or even walk properly. It was utterly horrifying…And it all happened because of me!” Claire slammed her fists on the bed which caught Chloe by surprise.

“How was it your fault, Claire?” 

“That friend of mine that I used to work with, asked me one day to assist him in finding a solution to save his little brother from being legally adopted by a separate amazonian couple. I refused to help since I didn’t want to be dragged into something that could get me in trouble. A few weeks later when I had to make a presentation at a local charity event sponsored by my company, I saw him playing in a sandbox with several other unfortunate littles. I didn’t even dare to try and talk to him, knowing what could happen if I tried to associate with him. I felt guilty over my lack of support. I've known him ever since I started working for Onyx logistics. He always had my back when certain projects became a tad bit overwhelming. To see him in just a diaper while holding a rattle in his hands was beyond unsightly. I always wondered if I could have made a difference if I intervened. Perhaps I could have at least reasoned with him a bit, to avoid his infantile fate.” Claire thought back on the nights that she got herself black-out drunk to deal with the loss of her long time friend and co-worker.

“Don’t be foolish Claire! It was either you or him! He tried to drag you into his problem and he paid the price! You should be thankful that you were not roped in with him! As cold blooded as it may seem, you made the right choice to think about your own well-being.” Claire was caught off guard by Chloe’s surprising statement.

“I know that you mean well Chloe, but you do understand why I am actually helping you and putting myself at unnecessary risk.” Chloe took a moment to think about what Claire was trying to say. A few seconds later, Chloe blushed deeply before lowering her face in guilt. 

“I’m so sorry Claire…You really don't have a reason to help me. We only just met…And yet, I’m taking that for granted…I apologize!” Chloe realized how similar her situation was with Claire’s friend and how he was trying to save his little brother much like how she was trying to save her little sister. The only difference was that he had failed why she was still able to roam about with a possible future.

“It’s alright. I just want to get rid of this lingering guilt that has been with me all this time. If I can be of some help and reunite you with your sister, that would be more than enough. However, we still need to be realistic and understand that there is still the possibility that we both could end up being adopted if we are not careful enough.” Claire explained. 

“Ya. I was such an idiot for putting that channel on on the hotel I was staying at...I can't believe it turned my mind into mush. It literally caused me to piss myself which lead to the whole shit-show with Mia. There is no room for error, is there?" Chloe asked.

“There really isn't. For most of my portal little co-workers, once they are disciplined for something they did on the job, it’s a slow decline into infancy. Usually it will start out something slow like having to wear pull-ups, eventually it will turn into wearing diapers and then before you know it, most of your adult privileges are taken away along with your job’s responsibilities. Then it will lead to the employee getting fired or requesting to quit.  Either way, adoption is the final result. There are only a handful of us left in this dimension. I’m the only one in our department that hasn’t been forced to wear a diaper. The closest I came to that, was when I first started out and had to wear a pull-up as a precautionary measure as a new recruit.” 

“I heard from Aisha that you are only staying around for money, do you really think that’s worth the risk?” Chloe asked.

“At first, I was all for it. There is a lot of money to be made with this job, the type that would allow you to retire in your early thirties.  I was a quick learner and was able to stay on good-terms with most of my amazonian peers. There are of course a few bad apples that would try to get you into trouble. But as soon as I met Aisha, that became a non existent problem. Most amazons believe that Aisha is my...Caretaker, which is basically a mommy without the legal title. And while I still have to keep my guard up, having Aisha around to watch my back is a blessing in disguise. Though I may put my two weeks notice in depending on the outcome of the etiquette school meeting if I don't like the way it goes. While quitting on the spot is not a good idea. I can legally leave this dimension if I put in a two week notice, so I have that as a option"

“Everything about this dimension is just messed up. I would have personally quit the moment I figured out how these giants treat us. It's beyond sickening." Chloe stated.

“Heh, I remember several of my former colleagues did exactly that which did not end well for them. Even if a former employee can reach the portal before being claimed, they cannot leave without the proper clearance. You have to follow the rules and keep attention away from yourself if you want a chance to leave. Acting on emotion is exactly what many of the amazonians want. It's a method that has worked in adopting portal littles for some time now. But if there is a bright side to all of this,  if you are somehow adopted, you won't have to worry about paying bills anymore, haha."  Both Chloe and Claire had a quick laugh over the obviously bleak situation, trying to keep their spirits up. 

“If anything happens while I’m being…Taken care of by that amazon couple you were talking about…You can get me out, if  they try anything shady, right?” Chloe asked.

“Exactly, that’s why I negotiated to act as a mediator for this rugrats program. Even as a portal little, I can take on such a important task. I only need Aisha to drive me to the home you will be staying at. I’ll basically be interviewing you and assessing your mental state for the few hours that I’m there. This will happen on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Next Monday would be the day that you would be allowed to exit the program and dimension."

“Hopefully by next Monday, the situation with my sister will be resolved…Wait, if you are going to check up on me...Does that mean you are going to see me wearing a..." Chloe couldn't finish her sentence as her face blushed.

"If you mean a diaper, off course. You will be essentially for the next week living the same type of lifestyle that all littles do in this dimension. There is no need to be embarrassed about it. I've seen numerous older portal littles in just their diapers. It's not an ideal sight but I've gotten used to it."

"You promise that you won't tease me!?" Chloe asked as she looked at the floor with shame.

"Awe, is whittle Cwolly embarrassed by her diapies?" Clarie tried to pinch Chloe on the face but her arm was quickly smacked away.

"ENOUGH! I don't need to hear that shit from you. Seriously!" Chloe said as she looked noticeably disturbed. Claire apologized for her actions and promised Chloe that she would keep everything professional, after all they were both playing a very dangerous game.

"Just be sure to not to misbehave with Megan. She is the amazonian woman that will be taking care of you for the next week. If you act out of line, she has every right to punish you, such as spankings or putting a bar of soap in your mouth." Claire warned.

"My mom used to do exactly that, when me and Tanya got into minor fights as kids. I don't want to have an encore performance of that!" Chloe replied.

"Same, I can wholeheartedly agree with that!” Claire took another swig from her flask and then offered Chloe a sip as well. 

“No thanks. I want to keep a clear head for tomorrow. If you tried to offer me alcohol in our dimension, technically I wouldn’t be old enough to have any since I’m only nineteen, haha." Chloe said with a smirk.

“Haha, I hear ya. Enjoy your youth, I’m twenty five but feel like I’ve already lived into my late thirties.” Claire could feel her face flushing even more as the hard liquor began to make her feel a bit tipsy. 

“If this plan ends up falling apart…We would both…NO.. I don’t want to imagine that!” Claire playfully patted Chloe on the head, trying to make her feel a bit better.

“Don’t worry Chloe, it’s all temporary. Just don't ask me to change your diaper when I come to visit you. Chloe smacked Claire on the back of her head, which caused Claire to apologize yet again for her insensitive comment.

"If you really want to make me feel better, you should wear a diaper when you come and visit so I don't feel all that insecure!" Chloe said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Right...Then we can spend the rest of the day playing with blocks, watching cartoons, and suckling on bottles, hahaha…UGH!!!” Claire almost felt like throwing up after thinking about the potential real possibility, she quickly regretted trying to make a joke out of it. She soon realized that she was a bit too tipsy for her liking.

“Please… Do not say that ever again.” Chloe took a glimpse at her panties, knowing that they would become a thing of the past by tomorrow. 

"Sorry about my comments. I usually don't hold back when I have a few shots of liquor." Claire hopped off of the bed as she decided to sober up.

“I think I’m gonna get some sleep and hopefully wake up early tomorrow. I need to mentally prepare myself for the…Inevitable” Chloe thanked Claire for the food before slowly sliding herself back in the covers and try to get some restful sleep.

“I’ll be joining you in a moment, I’m just gonna finish up here.” Claire put the rest of her food in the garbage while drinking a few bottles of water to avoid any hangovers for the next day. After brushing her teeth, Claire entered the covers and turned off the lights near her. She then turned her attention to Chloe who was right beside her, already sound asleep. 

'Personally Chloe, what I think you are doing is crazy, but then again, I don’t have any siblings. I honestly don’t know if I would go this far for a family member. Nevertheless, I hope that everything goes well for the both of us tomorrow.’ 

Claire slowly turned her back to Chloe as she closed her eyes as well, slowly drifting off to sleep herself. 

Claire could feel her body naturally waking itself up, it was something that she was well-accustomed to doing, which was a benefit from not having to rely on an alarm and the constant annoying noises they make.

‘Looks like the sun is about to rise. I guess I should get myself ready. I’m gonna need a double shot espresso from the cafeteria. I want to start the day on a good note.'

Before Claire could get up, she noticed something unfamiliar as she tried to sit up but was unable too. Claire quickly looked over her shoulder to see Chloe unknowingly clinging to her body as her arms and legs were wrapped around her.

‘Is Chloe normally like this?’

Claire found it somewhat adorable that her new friend had found some comfort in embracing her. But Claire knew that it had to end, she had a routine to keep up with. It was important to not slack off, especially in a dimension that could cost you your freedom. After slowly moving Chloe’s arms and legs off of her, Claire got off the bed and began to clean herself up and get dressed for the day while Chloe continued to sleep away. 

'Alright! Time to get some much needed liquid energy in my body!'

Claire turned around and thought about waking Chloe up but quickly decided to let her sleep for a little bit longer. She knew that Chloe would only a few hours left until she would meet with her temporary amazonian parents and it would most likely turn out to be very awkward meeting. So for now, she decided to let her sleep and not worry about such things.

‘No matter what Chloe's decision is, I still have my own personal meeting to go to. I have done presentations at other company buildings, sports arenas, charity events, and also colleges…But never an etiquette school. I’ll need to talk with Tracy and get her opinion on all this. She may be an amazon, but her answer will give me an idea of what I should expect. Also, I hope that Aisha got the approval to tag along. It will certainly help in reducing the shitty anxiety I'm feeling.’ 

After entering the elevator and heading for the second floor which was the location of the cafeteria. Claire greeted several of her amazon co-workers as she passed by them. Most of them were easy to get along with, as long as they didn’t get too personal. Many of them already believed that Claire was already claimed by Aisha. It was kind of an unwritten rule to not go after a portal little if an amazon had already established a deep relationship with a portal little. Of course there would be some rare exceptions when some amazons would try to tease or manipulate a portal little into doing their own bidding.

‘Looks like I’m the only portal little on the floor for now. Sally, Glenn, Andy, Diana, and Cory, I think we are the only ones left until the company decides to hire on a new class of employees. Now that I think about it, there is quite the turn-over rate with my position and it always ends with a portal little being... AHH!!!"

Claire was caught off guard as she felt someone lifting her business skirt and checking her panties.

“Dry as usual. You truly are one weird portal little, Claire.” Claire quickly turned around and noticed a familiar amazon co-worker speaking to her. 

“Oh…Yuna, it’s been a while…” Claire despised being around Yuna, she was one of the few amazons that enjoyed toying with her, just like with Victoria. 

“It really has been. How long have you been back? Are you going to be staying on a permanent basis from now on?” Yuna smiled as she continued to check Claire’s panties by lowering them down to her ankles and carefully checking for any signs of an accident. Claire held her breath as she allowed Yuna to do her thing. Claire watched as the cafeteria began to get busier but no one seemed to mind or pay attention to what was going on. 

“To answer your question Yuna. The answer is no. As you are well aware, since I’m contracted by Onyx Logistics, I’m only scheduled to live in this dimension for the next few months. It’s always been that way and I don't foresee it ever changing anytime soon.” Claire couldn't hide how beat red her face was as she continued to talk in a polite tone, knowing what would happen if she allowed her emotions to take over. 

“Does Aisha know that you are back?” Yuna asked as she slowly pulled up Claire’s panties back up her waist after confirming that her panties were clean. However that didn't stop Yuna from picking up and holding Claire to her chest.

“Of course! And as you are well aware, she is VERY close to ME! And I’m sure that you understand that she can get very PROTECTIVE if she believes that anyone is screwing with me.” Claire gave a sinister smile which Yuna immediately understood. Aisha was one of the tallest amazons in the building and was physically imposing as well, which worked in Claire's favor.

“You are too smart for your own good. Someday you will eventually make a huge mistake and regret not letting me adopt you.” Yuna then playfully messed with Claire’s hair which made the smaller girl grit her teeth to hold in her anger.

“Thank you for your genuine concern Yuna. I will always take your words into consideration, now will you please let me be so I can order my espresso!?” Claire gave Yuna an obviously forced smile, letting the amazon know what she truly thought of her.

“Before you go, I just want to let you know if you are not already aware and that is your fellow portal little co-worker, Cody was recently fired from his tech support position. Apparently he was having too many accidents in his diapers and management decided that it would be best if he spent the rest of his days with a loving adopted family. I’m sure he will have more useful playing with his toys than trying to keep up with the other amazons in our technical office.” Yuna smiled as Claire’s expression turned into a look of disbelief. 

“What the heck!? Why would they do that? I understood that he was a valued employee and had gained a good rapport with his boss!” Claire had to adjust her glasses as they nearly fell off from the shocking news. 

“There have been some very…Unique changes to how Diamond Tours is operating and of course that also affects the  affiliation with your company as well. I suggest you stay on your best behavior, otherwise you may eventually be joining him as well, hehe.” Yuna left the cafeteria, leaving Claire somewhat speechless and even more paranoid than usual. 

‘Have things really changed that much in the past four months? I need to talk with my boss and also Tracy’s. Something is going with upper management and I cannot be in the dark about it.  With Cody adopted, that only leaves me and four other portal littles left to work on behalf of Onyx logistics. I remember when we had over two dozen and even then I thought that felt small compared to the hundreds of amazons that are employed by Diamond Tours.’

Claire was deep in thought as she ordered her espresso. As she waited for her much needed drink, she felt a huge hand on her shoulder, a cold shiver ran down her spine as she slowly turned around, thinking that Yuna was back to mess with her again. 

“How ya doing Claire? Sleep well?” Tracy asked as knelt down to speak with Claire face to face. 

“Oh Tracy…I’ve been better, how about you?” Claire asked, as she tried to keep the conversation chill while she calmed down and slowly took a sip of her expresso. 

“Fantastic actually, I’ve been meaning to talk with you especially since we will be working together at Angel Aspirations later today.” Tracy said.

“Same here. There are a few things that I want to ask you about that etiquette school that has given me a cause for concern.” 

“I’ll gladly answer anything that could be of help to you! But first I want to let you know that after today is finished, I’m going on paternity leave for the next three months.” Claire was confused by what Tracy had just said. 

“Why are you going on paternity leave? i know you are not pregnant, did you find a native little in one of the orphanages to adopt? Claire asked. 

“Even better, I have officially adopted Sally and she will be living with me from now on. Isn’t that just wonderful to hear!?” Claire’s mouth was wide open as she tried to process what she had heard. Yet another portal little co-worker of hers was now going now spending the rest of her days in a crib and a playpen. 

“What? Why!? Did she get fired like Cody did? Claire asked with utter confusion.

“Nonsense. She personally asked me if I was willing to adopt her. Apparently she had been considering being adopted for some time now. I guess she got burnt out from her job. Given how close I was with her, there was no way I could say no to such a cutie pie!” Tracy said as she gently brushed Claire’s hair with her fingers. 

“Are you serious!? That doesn’t make sense. She has a boyfriend waiting for her, back in our dimension, why would she give everything up just like that?"

“From what she has told me, apparently there was some ongoing friction between the two of them and it caused their relationship to fall apart. Sally came to me yesterday and told me everything she had been going through and personally requested to start her life over while I took on the role as her new mommy. I was somewhat surprised as well by her decision. But there was no way I could say no to her, after all I have already taken great pleasure in changing her diapers while at work, now I’ll be able to do that and then some."

“Is Sally here by any chance? I would like to have a word with her and ask a few questions. I’ve known her for two years, and this feels…Way too sudden.” Claire asked as she tried to remain composed.

Sally is currently staying with my mother until I get off of work, then we can start our new wonderful life together. I don’t have her nursery even close to ready for her but I already ordered express delivery and professional installation from the Baby Booties store so she should have everything all set by tomorrow night.” Claire nearly dropped her espresso drink while keeping her focus on Tracy.

‘First Cody…Now Sally! Everyone is going to eventually end up being adopted at this rate!’ 

Claire felt her body being lifted off the ground as Tracy carried her over to a nearby table and took a seat on it while placing Claire on her lap. 

“I was thinking Claire, how about after work, would you like me to pick you up and I can bring you to my mothers house so you can spend some quality time with Sally? You two can talk things over and play with some of the fun toys my mother gave my newly adopted daughter. I believe that Sally would be more than thrilled to have you over.” Claire immediately declined the offer, knowing what would happen if she accepted. Diapers and bottle feedings would almost be guaranteed and that was something she didn't want in her life.

“Are you sure Claire? I’m not trying to do anything sinister like adopting you. I just thought it would be nice to spend some quality time with your friend and former co-worker.” Tracy asked.

“Maybe…Some other time…Right now, I just want to discuss our upcoming meeting at that…School.” Claire felt sick to her stomach. She knew that Sally had become more dependent on Tracy and didn’t seem to mind wearing diapers on a full-time basis but she couldn’t believe that she would give up everything she worked for just to be completely dependent on an amazonian for the rest of her life. There had to be something that something Tracy wasn't telling but now wasn't the time.

“That’s fine, have you already got your documents in order so the presentation at Angels Aspiration goes well without a hitch? Tracy gently patted Claire on her back, seeing that she was not in the best of moods after hearing about Sally.

“I’m all good. Completely prepared on that front. I was wondering if our visit was strictly going to be business. There are no detours that involve us getting up close and personal with the school itself, are we?” Claire asked.

“Don’t worry, from what I understand, the meeting will take place in the executive suite which is on the opposite side of where all the littles are stationed at. You won’t be mixed up with them and accidently regressed by mistake.” Claire took a huge sigh of relief. She didn’t want to personally be in the same vicinity where one of the school's employees would try to put their hands on her. Etiquette schools always enforced their own personal code and no matter the scenario, they always produced the most obedient littles. 

“That’s good to hear. Also, have you heard about any regulation changes with your boss? It feels like something is going on behind the scenes and I don't like that  that I’m aware of.” Claire asked.

“It’s election season so there's always something going on that we will not know until we are required to. Speaking of which, you will also be personally having a private meeting with Ms. Colbatz. She is the head director of the school, and is personally responsible for requesting an audience with you after you are finished with the presentation with the members of the school board. Your boss as Onyx Logistics also approved of the meeting so be rest assured. It's apparently a meeting that has the potential for bringing a greater influence to Onyx Logistics stock portfolio. You could say that this is the most important presentation since you have started here!” Claire felt her heart stop for a moment. She didn’t like the sound of that. She had no idea who is this amazon was or most importantly what she was truly capable of.

“Who is this Ms. Colbatz person? Why is she so interested in me?” Tracy began to slowly rub Claire’s shoulders, trying to calm her down in her own way.

“Besides being the director of the school, she is also a upcoming politician that will be playing a role in the city's election. As for why she requested you, I can’t say for sure, but in my personal opinion, it’s most likely due to your reputation.” 

“My reputation!? I try to keep myself on the down low, despite being a portal little. What exact gossip is going on around the office?” Claire hopped off of Tracy’s lap and then looked directly at her in the eyes.

“It’s nothing bad or anything. Unlike your other portal little peers, you are known for being a very diligent, caring, and most importantly…A mature portal little. It doesn’t surprise me that an upcoming politician would want to meet with you. Consider it an honor, Claire.” 

“I can only hope that it’s a sign of respect and not the obvious thing I'm suspecting.” Tracy giggled slightly as she got up from her chair and knelt down to speak with Claire again on the same level.

“You worry too much, besides everyone around the office knows that Aisha is your caregiver. There is no way that anyone would try to separate the bond that you two have created.” 

“Ugh…Do you know if Aisha will be coming to this meeting as well?” Claire hated the term caregiver but it was better than calling her mommy.

“I haven’t heard about anyone else coming from my department. It should only be me and you and the higher ups at Angels Aspirations.” 

“Is that so…Thanks for the information…I’m gonna head back up to my room and unwind for a while.” Claire started walking towards the elevator while Tracy continued to walk beside her. 

“Remember, no hard liquor. If you are caught bringing your flask to the etiquette school, you just may become a temporary student and I know that you definitely don’t want that!”

“I’m not idiot to bring my precious holy grail with me. I guarantee that I’ll get plastered after the meeting is over!” Claire said with a smirk. 

“Alcohol and littles. They do not go together but just with you, I'll make an exemption. OH! By the way! Before we meet with the higher ups at the school, we will be required to wear matching outfits that the school deems suitable. So they will be providing us suits to wear once we arrive.” 

“WHAT!? Tracy! You have got to be kidding! We already dress as professionals. Please tell me that they are not going to try and force me to wear something ridiculous like a some frilly dress, are they!? Claire asked with great concern. 

“If they did, I would have too wear on as well. According to my boss, the school will provide us with both appropriate outfits that match, so you won’t have to worry about wearing anything off-putting like a polka dot dress or sailor uniform, even though you would look so precious in one, hehe.” Claire felt a bit relieved by Tracy’s response as she entered the elevator and waived her goodbyes to Tracy. As the elevator ascended, it gave Chloe a moment to reflect on how the unknown variables that she would face at the meeting. 

‘The calm before the storm…Or perhaps I’m already in the storm and soon it will turn into a hurricane. No matter, I just need to keep my head afloat….Still, I can’t believe it Sally. What the hell is wrong with you?  Do you really want to live as a resident of this dimension for the rest of your life!?’

Claire opened her hotel door and noticed that Chloe was awake but appeared to look somewhat withdrawn as she sat near the edge of the bed. 

“Yo, how did you sleep Chloe?" 

“Ugh…I had a wacky ass dream that I was sleeping in my bed but it was surrounded by huge ass bars and stuffed animals…It could have been a lot better.” Claire could see that this dimension was getting to Chloe and seriously messing with her psyche.

“You know Chloe, you still have time to change your mind, even though Daniel and his wife will be here in a shortly, you don’t have to take up the deal and force yourself to go through this.” Claire took a seat right next to Chloe hoping to provide some form of comfort for her friend.

“Claire, is this really the only way we can find my sister? Is there no other alternative at this point?” Chloe asked as she looked down at her feet, wiggling her toes as a way to distract herself from what was coming. 

“I checked with multiple sources within Diamond Tours internal branch and they cannot release any information regarding any tourists, whether they have been adopted or not. You would probably have a better chance at asking a random citizen if they knew about her. Unfortunately, this dimension is ruled by individuals that want to keep a certain status quo on people like us."

“This is bullshit! I don't want to pretend to be someone's dumbass baby!” Claire looked over to see Chloe suckling on her thumb again, surprised by the fact that she believed the regression effects from the pacifier should have all but disappeared.

Claire truly felt sorry for Chloe. She wished that more could be done but the laws of this world favored the amazonians by a large margin. The strong lived and the weak died or in this case, they would be forced into living as infants which could be a fate worse than death. Claire put her arm around Chloe's back, wanting to let her know that she was not alone in the fight.  

“We will get through this. We still have time to figure this out.” Chloe closed her eyes as she rested her head on Claire’s shoulder. Happy to have someone so caring in such a cruel and unforgiving world.

'I wonder...Should I call this meeting off? Would Chloe be alright that that? I'll wait and see how she feels after her shower.'

“How about you go and take a nice long shower Chloe, I’ll leave out a new pair of underwear for you to wear when you are all done. You should have a clearer head once you are finished.” Chloe nonchalantly removed her thumb from her mouth and started to remove her underwear as she stood up.

"Your right. I need to get my head together." Chloe handed her underwear over to Claire as she walked towards the bathroom. 

‘Chloe is definitely not in the right frame of mind. Then again I would probably be the same position if I had a missing sister. Not only that but...Wait what?!!!’

Claire noticed a slight foul odor in the air and then quickly realized it was coming from the underwear that Chloe had just been wearing. Claire was disturbed to see a small wet spot on the underwear. Clearly indicating that she had a small accident while she was asleep.

'Seriously!? Where the regressive side-effects much stronger than I had anticipated? Or could the stress she is under be the main underlying issue?' This is just getting more complicated for Chloe, she didn't seem to realize that she had slightly wet herself. But I can only do so much to help her. I can't hold her hand all the time.'

Claire took a glimpse at the mattress and noticed an obvious dark wet spot on the mattress. It wasn’t that large, but it could easily be seen by someone if they entered through the front door. Claire grabbed the covers and carefully placed them over the wet spot. She didn't want David and Megan to get any funny ideas. Amazonians, no matter how well behaved they were, could still prove to be quite unpredictable. 

'I guess I’ll get my paperwork organized. Better to be well-prepared than waiting until the last minute!” As Claire put several sheets of paper into a folder of hers, there was a knock at the door.' 

'It's too soon for David and his wife to show up. Who is it?'

“Coming!” Chloe put the paperwork down as she walked over to the door and opened it. Claire felt immensely relieved to see Aisha standing before her. It was an odd feeling to feel a sense of security with an amazonian but now wasn't the time to be picky. She needed her own form of support as well.

“Clairey! Good morning!” Aisha didn’t waste a moment as she picked Claire up and kissed her on the cheek before holding the smaller girl in her arms. 

“Good morning as well…Aisha. You seem lively as usual.” Claire noticed that Aisha had a unique perfume emitting from her body. 

“How’s my favorite big girl? Are you all set for your meeting at the etiquette school later today?” Aisha asked as she carried Claire further inside her room.

“I’m as ready as I can be. So how about you? Are you able to tag along and keep me company while I’m at that god forsaken school? Claire asked.

“About that…I’m so sorry Clairey. I put in a shift trade request with my boss I could come along, but I was denied due to the fact that my co-workers were not interested in working a different shift. Also I can’t force a trade since I don’t have enough seniority in my department.” Claire understood but was still disappointed by the answer. She had assumed that Aisha had gotten her request approved since she had shown up in person.

“Then why are you here? You could have just told me this on the phone. You didn't have to go through all that trouble to come to my side of the building. Especially since you don't want to be late for work."

“Hehe. I just wanted an excuse to see you before you I start my shift! You know how much you mean to me, after all.” Clarie sighed silently as Aisha patted her butt before slowly sitting her down on the bed.

“Yep…I should have figured.” Claire said as she gave Aisha a smug look. Aisha knelt down to one knee after noticing a pair of underwear in Claire's hands.

“Clairey…Did you have an accident last night?” Aisha asked as she noticed a wet spot on it.

“Don't get any strange ideas Aisha. I let Chloe borrow my underwear last night, she had a minor accident as she slept."

“Chloe!? Speaking of her, where is she? Is she alright?” Aisha asked as she looked around the room.

“She’s in the shower right now, getting herself ready for the day. She's under some stress but I have confidence that she will be able to manage.” 

“Is she alright? Are these accidents a normal occurance for her?” 

“I doubt it. I think it’s a combination of being mentally regressed along with the added stress of being in this world. After all, if she agrees to go along with the rugrats program, she will have to spend the whole next week being changed and sleeping in a crib."

“That’s actually quite fortunate for her. If she is having accidents while under some serious stress, she will be in a better position while wearing proper protection and under the supervision of an adult that is seeking to adopt. Who knows, perhaps she will end up enjoying her new lifestyle and will have a change of heart."

“I seriously  doubt that. Remember, she is only going through this so she can find her sister, this isn't some joyride for her. Once the issue with her sister is settled, she has every intention of leaving this dimension.” Claire said. 

“Even so, she had better keep her expectations at a minimum. Even if she finds her sister, it doesn’t mean she can just take her back with her.” Aisha replied.

“I know. It's something we will worry about when that time comes. Right now we are taking this day by day.” Claire stated. 

“That’s very wise. But I’m not one bit surprised, after all you are my precious whittle genius. Yes you are!” Aisha tried to tickle Claire under her armpits but her hands were playfully pushed away as Claire walked toward the front door, letting Aisha know that she needed to leave.

“Let’s keep things professional Aisha.” Claire didn't know why she felt somewhat guilty but she knew that she couldn't' let Aisha get into her mommy zone, otherwise it would not end well for her.

“Sorry about that. As usual, I tend to take things a bit too far, hehe.” 

“It really sucks you can’t come along, but it is what it is. This meeting will probably end up being uneventful and I’ll probably be worrying about all for nothing.” Claire assumed that the etiquette school would remain professional when she showed up. On the other hand, she was more concerned about this school director that seemed to be personally interested in her.

“If anything happens, please let me know, you have my number after all.” Aisha gently patted Claire on her head, which she didn't mind.l

“Of course. Tracy will also be with me, so I should be good hands.”

“Speaking of Tracy, did you hear? She just recently adopted Sally. Isn’t that just wonderful news!?” Aisha asked 

“...Wonderful isn’t the term I would use.” Aisha chuckled at Claire's response even though it was far from a joke.

“I guess I’ll be going now. I can’t wait for tonight. I promise that we will have a peaceful time together!” 

“What the heck are you talking about Aisha?”

“Remember our agreement, once Chloe agrees to the rugrats program, I would be responsible for driving you every other day to check up on her and in return, you would use my body as your own personal bed.” Claire did her best to hide her displeasure as she remembered the deal she made with Aisha the prior day.

“Oh ya…That’s right…Ugh...Well as long as you don't do anything funny, I'll allow it. It's not the first time I've had to sleep on your enormous stomach."

“Don’t worry, I value our unique relationship. I don’t want to possibly endanger what we have together. But before I go, can you please give me a quick smooch on the cheek?” Claire was taken aback after hearing Aisha's sudden request.

“Pretty please!?” Claire looked around the hallway, double checking to see if anyone was around before she quickly walked up and kissed Aisha on the cheek. Her face was blushing deeply red despite no one being around.

‘Sheesh! The things I do to protect myself.'

Aisha and Claire said their goodbyes after their exchange. Claire adjusted her glasses as she tried to regain her composure before reentering her room.

'Aisha had a really strong yet interesting smelling perfume. I’ll have to ask her later what it is, maybe ask to use some of it myself at a later date.’

Claire noticed that Chloe was still in the bathroom but she didn’t hear the shower going, and decided to knock on the door and see if she was getting dressed, but there was no answer. Claire didn't want to violate Chloe's privacy but after the way she was acting earlier and the fact that she didn't notice her minor accident, she didn't anything unexpected to happen that could jeopardize the two of them.

“Chloe are you…!” Claire immediately stopped speaking as she watched Chloe doing push-ups on the floor. It was an odd sight to see. While it was apparent that Chloe had just finished with the shower, but she had not dressed herself as of yet. The sight of seeing someone work out while butt naked made Claire feel a bit awkward. Chloe noticed Claire standing near the bathroom entrance and casually waved to her.

“Heya Claire, sorry I didn’t respond, I’m just getting myself psyched for the day. Working out really is the best medicine.” After doing a few more push-ups Chloe got right onto her feet. Her attitude seemed to have improved from earlier on. 

“Everything okay?” Claire asked as Chloe walked past her to put her clothes on.

“So much better! That shower was a godsend. It's amazing what little things like this can do to cheer you up!” Claire thought Chloe was still acting a bit odd but she had to consider that while she was friends with her, she didn't know too much about her, except her issue with her lost sister. She could easily see that Chloe had no issue in showing off her body. While Claire was fit, she hated being naked in front of anyone.

“Hey Claire, do you have that pair of underwear I can wear I can use today?" Chloe asked.

“I do, just give me a second.” After handing Chloe a new pair of underwear to put on, Claire wondered if Chloe remembered that if she goes along with the rugrats program, she would most likely be forced to discard her underwear for something with far more padding.

“Chloe, are you still up for this plan? If you are, keep in mind that you will be losing many of your adult privileges. This is not going to be a walk in the park."

“I know, I know. But as soon as that amazon couple arrive, I’m going to try and convince them alter some changes to the agreement. It doesn't hurt to ask and if they are reliable as you say they are, then there is a chance that this can work out more in my favor." Claire sighed after hearing Chloe's plan. While she understood what she was trying to accomplish, she still didn't seem to understand that the couple that were coming to see her, were still amazonians.

“I’m happy that you're back to normal, but you have to be realistic about this Chloe. Amazons, especially their female counterparts, do not see us as adults, we are babies to them, toddlers at best. The only reason they will put up with us at certain times is because of the very few laws that still protect us. You will undoubtedly be changed into a diaper if you go along with the agreement. David and Megan are not looking to rent a young adult to hang out with for the next week. They are wanting to rent a baby and see if that could lead into further interest in adopting."

"But they legally cannot adopt me, right?"

"Correct, the rugrats program is only for a temporary tryout. As long as you behave and don't become physically violent, you are protected from adoption. Just let David do his part so he can find your sister and then we could move forward after that's resolved."

“I don't know why, but I feel more confident in this than compared to the tour program. Besides if anything happens, you got my back!"  Claire put her hand on her face as she watched Chloe do some more stretches after getting fully dressed. Claire was quietly frustrated with Chloe. She presumed that after her experience of nearly being adopted would keep her on her toes, but here she was, acting like it was going to be a piece of cake.

‘I don’t want to overthink things but I have to consider the possibility that Chloe is still not fully cognitive after being mentally regressed. The only way to find out if she is still experiencing any side-effects would be to take her to the doctors office and have some blood work done. Thankfully the agreement that was made would allow me to take her to one if I believe that her mental state has been tampered with. Daniel is a good amazonian...But the fact of the matter remains...He is a amazonian.'

A few minutes later, Claire called room service and ordered a breakfast burrito for Chloe so she could have something in her stomach before the fateful meeting.  Claire had absolutely no intentions of bringing Chloe downstairs to the cafeteria. It wouldn’t take much for an amazon to figure out that Chloe wasn't an employee, which would either lead to a co-worker taking her away or the security team would call the local orphanage.

After the room service arrived, Chloe gracefully expected the burrito while Claire finished off her expresso while double checking her documents for the presentation she would be making later today.

“I’ll have to say, the food in this crazy ass dimension is something else. If the giants in this world were not so baby crazy, this could actually be a neat place to visit.” Chloe said as she finished her breakfast while watching the television. Claire nodded her head in agreement. 

'Damn I want some hard liquor right now...But it will have to wait until after I'm done with the etiquette school. Being drunk in that place is akin to suicide.'

Around fifteen minutes later, Claire felt her phone buzzing and quickly answered it. Daniel called and informed Claire that he and his wife had just arrived at the building and were on their way up to greet them. After the call ended, Claire took another glance at her trusty flask.

‘Fuck it! I’m taking a shot…Only just one!’ 

Claire refused to admit to herself that she was an alcoholic due to the fact that she never got completely wasted while working. She always considered herself a functioning addict. Claire enjoyed the warm sensation throughout her body as her anxiety had all but diminished. The knock at the front door took Claire out of her spaced out moment.

“Looks like they have arrived. Are you ready for this?” Claire asked as she looked at Chloe with a serious gaze.

“I...I have no idea.” The knock at the door suddenly made Chloe uneasy. She thought she was mentally prepared for the meeting but now that the moment had come, she began to have her doubts. She could say no to the program and then leave the dimension while receiving financial compensation, but in return, she would be giving up on her sister and for Chloe, that wasn't something she could possibly live with

‘Ugh, it’s such bullshit that I have to go through all of this.’

Chloe watched as Claire opened the door to see two giant individuals at the entrance. They both walked in after shaking Claire's hand. Due to the difference in size, both amazians had to kneel down to one knee in order to accomplish that. Chloe noticed that both amazons were neatly dressed while in casual attire. Unlike her experiences with Mia and Victoria, she didn't feel any warning signs with her gut.

“Good to see you Daniel, did you have any trouble finding your way up here?” Claire asked in very polite tone.

“Not at all, the front desk was quite helpful. Of course I would not have been permitted to enter this floor if you didn't inform the front desk about our arrival, so I appreciate that. I'm also pleased to see that Diamond Tours is doing a respectful job in keeping it's employee's safe and not allowing any random strangers to enter as they please."

“It's one of the few perks that I like about the company, even though I am technically employed by Onyx Logistics, Diamond Tours does have a responsibility for our personal well-being as well. Their medical coverage is quite outstanding, I can even use my medical card in my own dimension.”  Claire then turned her attention to the female amazonian as she began to converse with her. 

“It’s been several years…Megan was it?” 

“That’s correct Chloe. I remember your adorable little presentation at the local fundraiser a few years ago that your company sponsored. I remember so many of my colleagues itching to adopt you after you finished your speech. You really stood out compared to the other portal littles that were at the fundraiser.” Claire gave off a nervous laugh while smiling at Megan. Chloe remained silent, she felt so out of place compared to Claire whom seemed so much more approachable.

“I’m not sure if you heard Claire, but the city might be proposing a new bill that would restrict the movements of any portal littles that come to visit. It won't' matter if they are guests or are here for employment purposes. Apparently the reason it may be signed into law is to improve the ongoing safety of your kind." Daniel stated.

"That sounds very shallow and a potential excuse for more potential adoption opportunities for your kind. It's already hard enough for us to move about. We can't drive and walking out in the open is already a death sentence for tourists. I don't agree with it, but my opinion holds as much weight as a piece of paper."

“My thoughts exactly. While we are on the same subject, one of the members of the city council that I work with is also proposing a bill where any new portal littles that enter the city must go through a trial phase where they would have to wear diapers for the first two weeks if they are planning on staying for longer than a month. And as for anyone that is staying in our dimension for less than than that, would have to wear them for two straight days. I specifically told him that would hurt the tourism industry along with the other programs that are affiliated with portal littles. We need to be treating your kind with more respect and not limiting your freedoms. There needs to be a greater awareness about the differences between a portal and a native little."

“I'm sure the city council will eventually figure out how stupid their proposals will be once they see a sharp decline in the tourism and the profitis that come from it." Claire turned her attention to Megan as she walked over to Chloe and slowly knelt down to one knee so she could properly speak with her. 

“So you must be Chloe. I’ve been looking forward to meeting with you. I understand that you have an interest in our dimension and would like to spend a few days here to absorb our culture and lifestyle. I promise that as someone that has raised a daughter, that I would be extra careful with you. I understand that littles are very delicate and are in need of much more care than our amazonian babies." Chloe felt her skin crawl as Megan placed her large hand on the girl’s shoulder.

"Thanks for being considerate but I'm going to be straight forward. I didn't come to this dimension to play around and possibly become a permanent citizen. The only reason I was even considering to go through this...Program, was to help find my sister. She was a tourist that came to your world over a month ago. I'm here to find her and bring her back home with me. That is everything in a nutshell." Chloe could feel a knot in her throat as she spoke. Every amazonian was over twice her height and if they wanted, they could easily overpower her and their would be nothing she could do about it.

“I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. But you won't have to worry any longer, my Daniel can find almost any little in the city's registry, whether if they have been adopted or not. You have come to the right person and I promise to be as supportive during your stay with us." Megan slowly brushed her fingers through Chloe's hair. Claire could see that Chloe wasn't in the mood to be touched, but she had to put up with it, if she wanted to find her sister.

“Speaking on the matter, I understand that your sister was a part of the tour group assigned by Diamond Tours, is that correct?” Daniel asked.

“That was one of the last things my sister told me via text message before she went missing. I came here expecting find a unique resort on some remote island. I never expected to be transported to another dimension and meeting you big ass giants..!!! Oh...SHIT!!! I'm so sorry!..I mean...Amazons." Chloe quickly covered her mouth after realizing her mistake. Claire bit her lip, she couldn't believe that Chloe would use such vulgar language and infront of two very powerful and influential amazonians.

'Chloe you DUMBASS!'

Claire remained quiet, unsure of what was about to happen now. Megan raised her eyebrow while giving Chloe a small smirk on her face.

"I'M SO SORRY!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I'M SO FREAKING SORRY!!!" Chloe bowed down several times, hoping that her gesture would appease the female giant.

"Hehe. It's okay. I understand. I'm not like most amazon mommies. I know you portal littles can slip up time to time. And as long as you realize your mistake, that fine. It would be different if you were a native little, but alas, you are not." Megan gently patted Chloe on the head as she kept her head to the floor.

“Claire told me that you were a part of the tour as program. I bet that this was an eye opening experience for you.” Daniel said while walking over to his wife's side.

"Despite following the rules of the tour, I was nearly kidnapped against my will by one of the hotel's employees. I do not want to experience anything like that again." Daniel could see that Chloe was shaking a little. And that her experience with the amazons had been far from pleasant. Daniel was about to say something reassuring until Megan picked up the unsuspecting portal little.

“OH! You poor thing! I promise that I will not allow anything like that to happen to you. In Fact I will give you a much more thorough tour of the city during your stay while not having to worry about any giant meanies trying to gobble you up! ” Chloe couldn't get a word in as her face was smothered by the female amazonian's chest.  Claire looked on and understood what Chloe was going through.

'Reminds me of my relationship with Aisha at times. You just have to take the good with the bad, Chloe.'

"As your mommy, I'll make sure that you have a fulfilling time and that none of your days here are wasted." Chloe wasn't' paying attention as she finally managed to get some fresh air after Megan lowered her back on to her feet. Chloe slowly took a few steps away from them, obviously aware and frightened by their overwhelming strength.

"Me and my husband live in a very secure neighborhood and it has a very low crime rate. Instead of being worried, you can be carefree and live the ideal life of a little that is doted by her mommy. You will be bathed, fed, and given all the latest and greatest toys to play with. Isn't that just ideal?" Megan asked as she continue to keep her eyes on the smaller girl. Chloe could see that Megan was becoming a bit too excited which put her on alert. But before she could respond with her own opinion, Daniel spoke up.

“Megan dear, Chloe isn’t looking to be adopted on a full-time basis, at least not yet. She is only undertaking this rugrats program as a trade off so I can assist in finding her sister. And if she decides to agree to this program, I'm obligated to use all of my power and connections to reunite the two of them. And that is something I promise to do...If she commits on her end.” While Chloe was thrilled that Daniel was willing to help in regards to her sister, she could tell that he would only be of assistance if only she agreed to tag along as a temporary member of the their family. Chloe hoped she could renegotiate the terms of the contract to meet her own personal specifications. 

“Is that true Chloe? Your not looking at becoming a permanent family member with us?” Megan’s question really irritated Chloe. There was a look of concern on Megan's face, as if she was expecting Chloe to casually agree to being adopted and becoming a citizen of this dimension. 

‘This creepy giant! She acts like I don't have a family. I already have a caring mother and a father that are related by blood. Not only that, but they actually see me as an adult! Unlike the way your warped minds work.'

Chloe forced herself to smile while carefully keeping her cool. She wanted to make sure that there was no misunderstanding.

"I appreciate your hospitality but as your husband said, I'm only doing this for my sisters sake. Please don't take offense, but I have no interest in staying in this dimension for longer than I have too." 

“I see, well I guess I can understand to some extent. Perhaps you will have a change of mind after you spend some quality bonding time with your mommy!” Megan suddenly pulled Chloe in for a kiss on the forehead. Claire was worried that Chloe would let her emotions get the best of her, so she grabbed the paperwork that held all the information on the contract that had yet to be signed and decided to speak up.

“Remember, if this contract is agreed upon, there cannot be any form of mental regression that you are personally responsible for. After all the rugrats program is just tryout with certain restrictions put in place.  So things that are considered normal such as breast feeding are off the table.” Claire knew that Daniel understood about the obligations they would have to make. They could take care of Chloe as one of their own, but they could not do everything like with a legally adopted little, such as also altering a little's physical appearance or even sell the little to an auction house.

“That is true, but what if my precious whittle Chloe is thirsty and wants to nurse my breasts. I can’t exactly deny her request.” Chloe wanted to throw up as Megan pinched her cheeks. It was at that moment, that Chloe was convinced that every single female amazon was bat-shit insane.

“And that is why Claire will be visiting every other day to check up on her. As a mediator, she will make sure that both sides are holding onto their end of the deal. I personally think this will work out for all of us. I'll provide as much assistance in finding Chloe;s sister while you can test the waters and see if you really are interested in adopting a little after taking care of Chloe for the week." Daniel said.

“Wouldn't it be much easier if Claire came along and acted as a sister for my whittle Chloe. I honestly don’t mind taking care of two babies at the same time.” Claire could see that Megan’s maternal instincts were kicking in, which put her on the defensive. Chloe could only watch in silence as Megan playfully messed with her hair.

“Unfortunately Megan, that’s not what was agreed to on the terms.  We would have to propose a completely new deal on the rugrats program but I know for a fact that is not what Claire and Chloe are looking to do. We should be blessed that we have been given such an opportunity." Daniel hugged his wife, allowing Chloe to walk past the amazon couple and stand beside Claire.

“Actually, I do have a question kind of related to that and was wondering if we could propose a change on the whole...Deal." Claire silently sighed as she watched as Chloe tried to change the contract to her own specifications. 

"I'm not really into the whole...Babying thing, so can't I just wear my adult underwear while staying with you two? I could help out around the house and do some chores, making sure that I'm not a simple free-loader. How's that sound? Instead of having a useless grown ass baby, you get a competent young adult to be around.  Doesn't that sound so much more reasonable!?" Chloe felt so confident with her sales pitch while awaiting for a response. Daniel and Megan looked at Chloe with a confused look on both of their faces.

‘Ugh…Chloe…Was that seriously your plan to convince the amazon couple?’ Epic fail."  

Claire watched as both amazonians did their best to contain their laughter, thinking that Chloe was joking around with them. 

“I heard from Claire that you were quite the lively little girl. I’m so thrilled to see that was true. I promise as your temporary daddy that I’ll make your stay as eventful as possible while assisting with your sister, Tanya. Though for the most part, you will be spending most of your time with your mommy, Megan. She will be taking care of almost all your needs for the whole week that you are here."  Daniel stated as Megan walked over and picked Chloe up and brought her over to where her husband was standing. Chloe was slightly confused as her proposal was just being ignored.

“I’m so glad to have met you Chloe, as your mommy, I cannot wait to show you around the city and especially where I work. It will be an adventure unlike anything you have seen” Megan quickly noticed something off as she rubbed her hand on Chloe’s butt. Chloe watched as her pants were lowered to her knees.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Chloe yelled out as the female amazonian inspected her underwear.

"You are not diapered? That is so odd. Even as a portal little, I still don't understand as to why your kind can go without diapers. Well, that is a problem that can easily be resolved. After gently rubbing her nose with Chloe's, Megan carefully placed the girl on the bed as she began to remove her shoes. Chloe was well aware of what was about to happen, but wasn't sure how to respond given the delicate situation. 

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!  Let’s not get ahead of ourselves!  We haven’t agreed to the contract yet! I still need to talk with Chloe one final time before we can even agree to finalize this deal.” Claire knew that Megan was in the wrong and wanted to make sure that Chloe had someone to back her up. 

Megan looked down to see Chloe's terrified expression. She knew that she was in the wrong and felt terrible about it.

“What Claire is saying is true. Megan dear, we should leave the room and allow the two of them to have one final discussion and see if they are still comfortable with going through this program. Besides, we don’t have any spare diapers for Chloe at the moment.” Daniel said as he escorted his wife outside the room. 

"You have always been the voice of reason. That's why I married you. Megan casually kissed Daniel on the cheek before apologizing to Chloe for getting ahead of herself.

“This may take a few minutes so you are welcome to wait at the cafeteria on the second floor if you want.” Claire said as she was about to close the door for the moment.

“It will be alright. Take your time. Me and the wife will just wait here in the hallway until you come back with your final decision.” Claire nodded her head as she slowly closed the door. She was now curious if Chloe would decline the program after what just occurred.

“So…What did…You think…?” Claire could feel the tension in the air as she looked at her distraught friend.

“Jesus fuck! One minute these giants act all courteous and nice and then one second later, they go straight for the jugular. I can’t go one minute without them trying to strip me down to my bare ass!” Chloe quickly pulled her pants back as her face was beat red.

“That is the amazonian behavior in a nutshell.” Claire remained calm on the outside but she was secretly getting more worried on the inside as the time went by. In approximately an hour, she would be escorted by her amazonian co-worker, Tracy to the etiquette school for her own meeting and presentation.

‘Me and Chloe are really stuck between a rock and a hard place.’

• Like 13
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 8
On 8/19/2022 at 9:58 PM, SGTbaby said:

There are some traps about to be in place!

The harsh reality of the amazon world is basically a trap itself

On 8/19/2022 at 4:36 PM, BabySofia said:

Can't wait to see Chloe in her new nursery! ?

Chloe certainly isn't looking foward to it!

On 8/19/2022 at 8:14 AM, Guilend said:

Ooh. Matching outfits. I definitely hope they include diapers ?

I think it’s a bad idea for the rugrat program. 

the only good thing about the rugrats program is that you cannot be "permanently adopted" But you still have to live like all the native littles that got no choice in the matter

On 8/19/2022 at 3:13 AM, Panther Cub said:

WOOO, I have a bad feeling for poor Claire about this up and coming politician that is also running the etiquette school.

I won't say much, but there are things going on in the background that will keep things interesting for the two portal littles.

• Like 1
On 8/21/2022 at 2:04 PM, Codman27 said:

I can't wait to see what happens nexts. Amazing job. I think the Amazon couple are going to get crazy 

Thank you for enjoying it! I've been more motivated at writing lately and am almost finished with the chapter. And yes, the amazon couple will be playing a more "personal" role in the next chapter.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, crono said:

Thank you for enjoying it! I've been more motivated at writing lately and am almost finished with the chapter. And yes, the amazon couple will be playing a more "personal" role in the next chapter.

Oh yeah! Time to see more babying shenanigans!

I thought about holding off on releasing this chapter since I thought I could put more in, but I decided the cliffhanger would be good enough. 

Also if you are a fan of mental regression, I bet you will enjoy this! 

Have a great sunday everyone and if you can, any likes and responses are always welcome aka motivation for me!

Chapter 9

While sitting on a recliner, Claire looked at the clock on the wall before turning her attention to Chloe, watching and waiting to see what her final decision would be. Chloe was laying down, face first on the mattress, taking a moment to figure out how she everything lead up to this point.

'If this city were to be hit by an asteroid, that would probably bring an improvement to my situation.'

It had been over twenty minutes since Daniel and Megan went out into the hallway, giving the two portal littles some time to together and evaluate their decisions. Claire knew that neither choice was ideal for her friend but it was the safest option from being adopted.  Another ten more minutes went by while Chloe continued to lay on her stomach while making some obvious gestures with her hands and feet as she would mildly hit the mattress in frustration. The thought of having to wear a diaper again just didn't feel right. While it was nothing more than a undergarment that could protect against accidents, Chloe felt it was a symbol of giving up your very adulthood, at least in the amazon dimension.

“Chloe, I understand that this is a very difficult decision and I really don’t want to rush you, but we can’t keep Daniel and Megan waiting too much longer"

“I know, I know… I KNOW!...Damn it!…Why does it have to be like this?” Chloe slowly tuned her body over so the was now laying on her back. Her hands were on her face as the dreaded moment was at hand.

“Claire, what would you do if you were in my position?” Chloe asked as she stared distantly at the ceiling. 

“Personally I would decline to do the rugrats program, I know that Daniel and Megan would be disappointed but they would understand.  And right after doing that, I would request a cab to bring me to Diamond Central so I can pick up my financial compensation from the hotel incident and then right after, enter the portal which would allow me to go back to my dimension and thus putting an end to this whole ordeal." Claire made it sound so simple, as if the answer was clearer than daylight. 

“Would you really forsake your sister and consider the possibility that you would never see her again? The idea that your parents would be losing a daughter forever?” Chloe asked as she slowly sat up, wanting to see Claire's expresion.

“I would. But I have to consider the number one factor in all of this.” 

“And what would that be…?” Chloe asked.

“In the end, I’m an only child, so I cannot understand the bond that siblings have. So my decision is based on how I personally feel right now. And as cold as it may sound, I would still leave this dimension even if my parents were caught up in this mess and were somehow to end up being adopted. I love them but they would have to face the consequences for their actions. I would not risk having to spend the rest of my life in diapers just so I could have a small chance of saving a family member... Just keep in mind that I'm helping you because the chance of being adopted is still minimal based on our current options. If I were to end up being adopted, I would not want you to try and save me from my infantile fate. In this dimension, second chances are basically a dream."  Claire hopped out of her recliner while giving Chloe a serious death stare, letting her know how truly serious this was.

“Incredible. You really are incredible Claire. Now I see as to why you have lasted longer than your peers. I don’t think I could give up on my parents if they were held against their will in this crazy ass world. And the same could be said for my incompetent sister…” After slowly getting off the bed, Chloe stood before Claire, with a look of acceptance, and the reality she would soon have to face.

“So…You are really going to go through this? Claire asked, making sure that Chloe was one hundred percent committed. 

“...Ya…It’s just one week. Plus I already have some... Experience going through something like this. It’s far from ideal, but if it can help in saving my sister, it will be worth it, in the end.” Chloe lowered her head as she gave off a half baked smile.

“What if you don’t get the result you want, regarding your sister? Just because you are agreeing to be Daniel and Megan’s rental baby, it doesn’t mean that it’s a guarantee that you will be reunited with your sister, let alone being able to bring her back home with you.” 

“I really don’t want to think about that possibility. At least not right now. I just want to make sure that she is alive and in good health. I need to know that at the bare minimum.” Claire really felt sorry for Chloe. She could see that her family meant alot to her and she was willing to sacrifice her very adulthood to get an answer on her sister.

“In that case, I’ll inform Daniel and Megan on your decision. I'm sure they will be overjoyed by your answer.”

"Heh, no doubt. That amazon couple get the distinct pleasure of watching me go goo goo ga ga, while I'm pissing in a diaper."

As Claire went to open the hotel door, she turned around to see Chloe’s defeated expression.

“Chloe, no matter what happens, I just want to let you know that I’m really proud of you. No matter what you may think, I believe that you are a very strong young woman. And I’m so thankful to have met with you. It's a pity that it couldn't be under...Less strenuous circumstances, hehe. And of course I'll do what I can to help. You are not alone in this!”

"Claire...Thank you." Chloe lightly smiled while nodding her head while watching Claire exiting the room.

'At least I won't have to worry about going hungry or freezing to death.' 

Chloe knew that she would most likely be taken care of quite well by the amazon couple. She just didn't want to sacrifice any of her remaining pride in exchange. But that was now out of the question. She just had to play along for the next week and hope she wouldn't lose her sanity while at it.

Claire noticed that  Daniel and Megan talking to each other near a vending machine that was also close to a emergency exit, her pace slowed down as she got closer to them.

‘Should I have said something about her accident from earlier on? ...NO! She doesn’t need any more stress to pile on. I positive that Daniel will be respectful and courteous to Chloe as he takes care of her as a pseudo baby daughter. However I’m still not entirely sold on Megan. Female amazonians will always end up obeying their maternal instincts at some point. Daniel only needs to keep her in line and prevent her from doing any potential damage to Chloe's mental state. It is so easy to mentally regress a little in this world, I'm somewhat amazed that I have managed to survive for this long.' 

“Thank you so much for your patience. I hope that the wait wasn’t too bothersome.” Chloe asked as she looked up at the two enormous amazons. 

“Not at all. Me and the wife were just having a discussion on what foods we should feed to Chloe. I personally believe that she should be allowed to have anything she wants. I want her to enjoy herself while she is staying with us.” Daniel stated before his wife spoke up.

“I only partially agree with what my dear Hubby said. As long as Chloe is an obedient daughter and is not throwing a temper tantrum, it will be allowed, but she still should only be nursed with liquids at night. No solid foods whatsoever before her bedtime.  And given that she is still a growing little girl, she should only be nursed with formulas that are regulated with the proper nutrients. My breast milk would solve all issues on making sure that she remains healthy, but I understand that mental regression is off the table, so I’ll comply, despite my disagreements on that end.” Megan said as she kept her attention on her husband. 

‘Ugh...These two have already come to their own conclusion that Chloe would agree to go along with them. Amazons, they instinctively always have a one-track mind when it comes to littles.'

"So Chloe had finally made her choice. It wasn't any easy decision for her, as you may understand. She is an adult from our perspective. And as long as you two hold up on your end of the agreement when it comes to finding her sister, she will go along and live with you for the next week while under your care and supervision. Obviously this isn't the same as adoption, so there have to be boundaries on both sides, so that everyone can come out of this satisfied." Claire held out her hand and awaited for a handshake from both amazons to confirm the arrangement.

"We understand, we will both be diligent in following the rules of the rugrats program, but Chloe must also understand that she will be treated like any other adopted little, so while she cannot be mentally regressed, she can still be punished if she proves to be a handful." Daniel shook Claire's hand before Megan did the same.

“This is far more exciting than I had anticipated! If you will excuse me,  I’m going to happily check up on my baby girl." Megan wasted no time and walked past Claire and was about to reenter the hotel room.

“Remember to take things slowly with Chloe. Portal littles can easily be intimated by us!” Daniel told his wife as she entered the room and closed it right after. Claire didn't like how eager Megan appeared. She had seen way to many female amazons allow their maternal instincts get out of hand, which never boded well for the little under their care.

“Umm. Daniel? ...Can you please keep your wife in line if she gets a bit…Overzealous?” Claire asked while walking right next to Daniel.

“Trust me, she’ll stay in line if I have to remind her. Though I doubt that will actually happen. One of the reasons I married Megan in the first place was for her restraint and ability to think clearly. Chloe should be in good hands as long as she behaves. You do understand that while we will do our best to protect and keep Chloe safe, we are not responsible if she does something that could end up putting herself in danger. She could  also still be sent to an orphanage if proves to be a headache for us." Daniel looked down at Claire, making sure that there would be no misunderstandings that could eventually lead to something even more harmful.

“While Chloe is brash, I expect her to behave and play a supportive role for you towo. Also please also keep me up to date if anything unexpected happens. If there are any problems with Chloe, I’ll make to remedy any of them since I'm the mediator for this whole thing."

“Of course. And when you come to visit and check up on Chloe, you are more than welcome can make yourself home. I don’t want you to feel any bit uncomfortable. I would like my house to be a sort of...Safe haven for you two. ” Claire thanked Daniel for his hospitality, but she had no intention of ignoring the precaution she had with amazons. No matter how nice a amazon was, it still didn't change the fact that they always saw littles as inferior to themselves.

'Oh wow. Megan isn't wasting any time with Chloe. This almost reminds me of when I first met Aisha. She always was so protective of me, even from the get go.'

Claire watched silently as Megan held Chloe in her arms, more than thrilled that she would be bringing home a portal little to take care of. Chloe did her best by giving off a fake smile, it was far from ideal but she needed to keep up appearances so that could move forward.

“I see, I see! So green weeny is your favorite color? That is one of mommies favorites as well! How about animals?  Do you have a personal favorite, Chloe?” Megan slowly cradled Chloe in her arms, not even paying any attention to her husband of Claire. Chloe couldn't help but blush, feeling immensely awkward and slightly humiliated that this would become the norm for the next week.

“Ugh…Mine is…Foxes…” Chloe really didn’t know what to say as she blurted out whatever came to her mind. She wasn't remotely ready for the baby treatment, but it was now happening. And she had no recourse in the matter. 

“Foxy woxies!” That is such a good choice! Mommy now knows what to buy for her baby before we get home! I can’t wait to show you around the house, including your wonderful new nursery. It may not be to your liking but I’m confident that you will grow to enjoy it.” Megan then rubbed her cheek with Chloe’s. Claire knew that in some ways, such maternal passion could be considered wholesome. But she knew that it always ended up with the little losing all their adult privileges. 

‘Jesus, this is crazy! This amazon has already dialed up the creepiness to eleven!’

Chloe knew better than act out or respond with a witty reply, so she just remained quiet while Megan continued to bond with her using physical intimacy.

“I see that you two have already gotten off to a head start, that is good. It makes me grateful that we were able to meet under such unique circumstances. Perhaps this relationship between the four of us can grow into something more.” Claire shuttered at Daniel's opinion. She assumed that Daniel was talking about becoming better friends but Claire knew that with amazons, that you should always expect the worst, which usually meant the adoption route. 

“Before we get ahead of ourselves. I need both parties to put their signature on the dotted line. Otherwise this agreement will still be considered invalid.” Claire grabbed the contract off of her work desk and showed it to Daniel. It also caught Megan's attention since Chloe was not officially signed on to the program just yet.

“Such a shame, looks like my baby needs to scribble wibble her name before coming home with her family. But I know you can manage that!” Megan left a wet mark on Chloe’s cheek after kissing her on the spot.

“...Ya…” Chloe kept to herself as she was slowly placed on the carpet floor and sittin on her butt. Shen then looked up as Daniel signed his signature on the contract, indicating that the amazon couple had officially agreed to the terms. Claire then put her signature on the area where she would be working as the mediator until the week was over. Chloe was about to stand on her feet until Megan lighted tapped her on the butt, grabbing the girl's confused attention.

“Since you are about to become mommies whittle daughter, I just wanted to let you know that walking is a huge no no! That’s only for big girls. Crawling will become your new method for mobility unless you are being carried by your loving parents! So can you pretty please show your mommy that you are a good baby girl that can follow our rules?"  Chloe couldn't believe what she had heard. It was all so sudden. The idea that she could not walk for the next week seemed inhumane. And now she had to prove to her fake mommy that she was not an adult, even though she actually was so. It felt like a slap on the face, Chloe was about to say something until Claire walked up to her and said something quietly into her ear.

“If you are really serious about finding your sister, you have to put up with this. It's all perfectly normal in this dimension. Though if you still wish to decline going through this, it's your last chance.” Chloe could see that Claire was serious as she whispered the response to her.

‘FUCKING HELL! At least I don’t have to actually crawl to sign this…It may only be one week, but I already feel like I’m going to regret this. Tanya, I’m doing this all for you!’ 

Chloe felt like time was slowing down as she grabbed the pen and began to write her name above the dotted line. It almost felt like she was signing her soul away to the devil. 

Claire could see Chloe's eyes becoming lifeless as she finished writing her sloppy signature on the paper. It was now official, for the next week, Chloe was to be under the care of an amazonian couple.

“Welcome to our family, Chloe!” Megan yelled out before picking the unsuspecting girl up and holding her in a firm yet loving embrace. Daniel watched with a satisfied look, pleased that his wife was approved of having Chloe has her baby girl for the upcoming week.

“Glad…To be on…Board.” Chloe spoke in a monotone voice. She knew that she was about to embark on something that was beyond normal. Something she would have never even considered once she arrived in this amazon dimension.

“Before we go, can you please call us by our appropriate names from now on? Megan asked as she looked at Chloe with a more serious expression. Chloe didn't seem to get the full hint until she gave a hint.

“What do babies call their parents? If you don’t know. I can provide a clue if you want?” Megan playfully squeezed both of Chloe’s cheeks as she waited for an answer.

Chloe remembered her horrible time with Mia and the word she was forced to call the giant, back at the hotel she was staying at. The answer was now apparent, but Chloe  still couldn’t believe that she would have to resort to saying that word again. 

“Mo…Mommy?” Chloe whispered the word while keeping her head down.

“I’m so sorry, baby, can you please say that a little bit louder so all of us can hear it?” Megan asked as she smiled with utter glee.

“...Mommy!” Chloe felt her cheeks burn with shame.

“That’s right, mommy is so proud of you. Now how about my husband? Can you call him by his appropriate name?” Chloe knew that there was no getting out of this, so she took a deep breath and hoped it would be sufficient. She didn't have to believe it, just play pretend. This was all temporary. 

“Daddy!” Despite her words being shallow, it still too awkward to hide how uncomfortable she felt. Claire could see that Chloe was going to have a rough time at playing the role of an unofficially adopted little.

"Thank you Chloe, this is certainly tough on you but I promise that you will slowly warm up to us and as you do, we will also do our part in finding your sister. And then perhaps we can reunite you two once more." Daniel could see that his wife was growing more attached to Chloe by the second as she placed the girl over her shoulder and began to slowly pat her butt.

"There There...There there...You are not alone in this. Your mommy and daddy will make sure that you are well taken care of. You don't have to worry about anything anymore." Megan felt a sense of overwhelming joy that she couldn't' describe. Something that surpassed her expectations. Her maternal instincts were in full gear.

'Any portal little that has been here long enough has seen this behavior. It's the worst case scenario for anyone looking to hold onto their independence.'

Claire had seen many of her co-workers fired and then carried the same way right before they were escorted out of the building, for the most part, never to be seen again. 

“I know this is difficult, but you have made your mommy very proud. If you ever want to call me mama or daddy, dada, that is also welcome. But you must refrain from calling us by our real names. Otherwise that could lead to a form of punishment and that is something we both don’t want!” Megan then kissed Chloe on the lips as she escorted the defeated girl out of the room. Claire knew that the next time she would be seeing Chloe again, would be in her new nursery where she would be interviewing the poor girl and checking on her mental state.

“Tomorrow is Monday, which means on Tuesday you will be coming over to check on Chloe, is that correct? Daniel asked as he headed for the front door.

“Yes, that is the plan.” Claire felt immensely guilty even though Chloe was the one that made decided to go through the program.

“In that case, I’ll be looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday. I promise that I should be able to attain some sort of information regarding Chloe’s sister before then.” As Claire went to shake Daniel’s hand for more time, the amazon instead gently patted her on the head, like a child.

“You stay focused at your meeting. And if things get to overwhelming out there, just call us and we will pick you up and make sure to keep you safe as well.” 

"Ugh...Ya..Thanks...." Claire wasn't sure if Daniel was trying be friendly and his words were taken out of context or if he had more ulterior motives at play.

‘Even though I was prepared for this, I still feel sick to my stomach. Just watching Chloe being casually taken away like so many other portal littles, the only exception is that she at least is legally protected from being adopted…For now. There are loopholes that could potentially change the contract which could lead up to adoption, but that would require Chloe to do something incredibly stupid like assaulting someone out in the open. Based on her time at the hotel, she should be fine...I think... Daniel is for the most part, trustworthy. But I didn’t like how Megan tried to force Chloe to crawl on all fours. It’s not illegal for adopted littles to walk on their feet, so I assumed that she would be a more relaxed amazon, especially since Daniel is married to her.’ 

Claire noticed that all of Chloe’s belongings were still in her room, she knew that they would be useless until she went back to her dimension. Claire decided to keep her things safe inside a small closest within her room. Right now she had to focus on her upcoming meeting at Angels Aspiration. Tracy would soon arrive to pick her up. 

‘So this is how it’s going to be… I still can’t believe I agreed to this. I must be losing my literal fucking mind!’ 

Chloe didn’t move an inch while laying her head on Megan’s shoulder. The amazon couple were talk to each other, as they discussed their plans for the upcoming week. Chloe knew that she was to be the central focus of their bizarro world.

“I’m just saying Megan, I have an obligation to start my research on Chloe’s little sister as soon as we get home. And it won't be an issue. My work computer in the mancave will be more than enough."

“Isn’t that a violation if you are using the company's computer while not on the job? I don’t want you getting yourself into any unnecessary trouble.” Megan replied as she rubbed Chloe’s back with her enormous left hand. while the trio were descending the elevator. 

“It’s alright, everyone in the council uses it for personal use at times so unless I'm trying to buy and sale hard drugs, there won't be an issue.  Though there is the possibility that I will not be able to gather all the information on Chloe's sister...Tanya I believe her name was. If I can't get all the information on her with my computer, you know very well that I will be able to at headquarters."

“How long would that take?” Chloe couldn't help but to interject in the conversation. Anything related to her sister was of immense importance to her.

“The ideal situation would actually be by tonight. I'll be able to see if she is still with the tour program, exited our dimension, adopted, or has just gone missing. Hopefully it’s not the latter, because that would make things even more difficult. However if she is still on the tour or has been adopted, I should be able to pinpoint her location by tomorrow. Which means by Wednesday at the earliest, I could try to reunite you two. That’s as long as there are no unforeseen circumstances.” Daniel stated as the elevator door opened allowing the trio to exit.

"What happens if she had left this dimension? Chloe asked.

"That means that she successfully made it back to her dimension without any issues. I bet you would prefer that result, wouldn't' you?" Daniel smiled, hoping to cheer Chloe up.

"That would be great. Which would mean that I would have the chance to punch her right in the face when I get back...Putting me through all this unnecessary trouble!" Chloe clinched her fists at the very thought. While she would be more than thrilled that her sister had only visited this dimension, she would be equally as pissed by everything she had gone through to try and find her.  Megan decided to change the subject, not wanting Chloe to get overly excited about something that could potentially end in disappointment.

“But what about your assignments with the council regarding the grievances with the taxes and housing projects? How are you going to fit your busy schedule with finding her sister? Megan didn’t seem to have the same drive and passion that Daniel had when it came to Chloe's sister. She was perfectly content with the portal little that was laying on her shoulder.

“It’s not like I’m constantly working on projects for the city. I’ll have plenty of free-time to do a search on Diamond Tours guest list. While it is restricted to the general public, for members of the government such as myself, it will be as easy as breathing.” Chloe felt relieved that Daniel was already thinking about the options he had in finding Tayna. But then Megan spoke up which only made Chloe realize what she was in for.

“THAT’S RIGHT! I almost forgot!” Megan looked down at Chloe with a worried look, as if she had forgotten something very important.

“Something wrong dear?” Daniel asked.

“We need to get Chloe properly protected! She could have an accident at any moment and we don't have anything that could clean up such a mess!"

"Ugh...Mommy, I'm perfectly potty trained. That will never be an issue." Chloe was irritated at Megan for saying such a thing. It felt like an excuse to put her in a diaper as quickly as possible. Amazons seemed to be incapable of understanding that littles could refrain from having accidents. Or perhaps they just didn't' care.

As Megan looked around for a restroom, Daniel decided to intervene on behalf of Chloe's sake.

“Honey dear, how about we take our chances and let our daughter come home with us with what she is already wearing. I trust that she can hold it in until we get back.” Daniel placed his arm on Megan’s shoulder before winking at Chloe, letting her know that he was on her side for this specific issue.

"But Chloe is just a baby! What if she has an accident while we are the road? Are you going to take responsibility and clean up after her? I would feel so much more comfortable if we put her in a diaper before heading out." Chloe couldn't believe what Megan was saying. 

‘For fucks sake. She knows very well that  I can walk, talk, and am VERY self dependent! Do all female amazons lose common sense once once they find a little they like?'

Chloe could only express herself through her inner thoughts. Saying anything out loud would only incide more issues. But after arguing with Daniel for another minute, Megan finally gave in to her husband.

“I'll put my trust in you, Daniel. And just so we are clear, once we bring Chloe home with us, she will be staying in diapers full-time! And that is not something we will ever negotiate on!"

"I know, I know! Haha. The way you act so serious at times is really amusing. But I'm doing this for you Megan. You wanted to see if adopting a portal little would be something you would be interested in. My first impressions would be that you are content with Chloe, is that right?" Daniel asked.

"For now at least. Once we get our daughter settled in, then you can ask me afterwards...Now Chloe, when we get back home, I'm planning on giving you a nice warm bath before fully settling in. Isn't that just exciting! Your very first bath time with mommy!" 

"Oh...Ya...Just great...I can barely contain myself" Chloe replied in a very sarcastic tone. Chloe remembered how uncomfortable she felt when she was forcefully bathed by Mia and her feelings on the matter had not changed since the incident. It maybe a different amazon, but the result would almost still be the same.

"I hope you two bond really well over the next week. It maybe not be permanent but I think this is a good opportunity, especially for you Chloe. I know our world may seem a bit strange compared to how you littles normally live in your dimension, but I want you to keep an open mind and allow your mother to show you around the city and perhaps you will learn understand how ways and maybe even enjoy some of them." Daniel pulled out his car keys and unlocked the doors to his car

"As long as it doesn't have to revolve around anything...Childish, I may give it a chance." Megan pinched Chloe's cheek, not taking what she said at face value. 

'Who am I kidding, this is going to be a shit-show. I'm basically going to be a adult, living as a damn baby for the whole week. I can't see how anything positive can come from this.' 

Chloe looked up at the sky and noticed that it was overcast and could possibly rain any moment now. She sighed, feeling like the weather mimicked her feelings.

“Before we head home, can we stop at Super stuffies? I want to get a welcoming gift to our new baby girl.” Megan asked.

“Sure, it’s on the way, so no problem there.” Chloe watched as she was placed into a booster seat in the back of the vehicle. She did notice that the vehicle looked more detailed on the inside and the material gave off a more luxurious vibe. It indicated to Chloe that Daniel and Megan were most likely well off, in the financial aspect. It wasn't much, but it did make her feel somewhat relieved that she wasn't going to be staying somewhere that didn't have suitable living arrangements.

"I cannot wait to show you your new nursery. We had just finished putting everything together a few days ago.  We also made sure that it would have everything that a little like you could ever possibly need. The nursery is fully furnished with only the highest quality of materials. First impressions are very important, and I know that you are giddy with joy, aren't you? Yes she is! Yes she is!" Chloe continued to hide her disgust had Megan tickled her on the sides while using baby talk on her. After being buckled into her booster seat, Megan lifted her shirt and playfully kissed Chloe on her belly button. Chloe knew she was in for a long week. It was already apparent that Megan was not going to waste any opportunity in showing her just how the average little lived in this world.

'Maybe if II play this smart enough, perhaps I can request to spend some time with Daniel. At least he doesn't appear to be constantly fixated on babying me throughout this whole crazy ordeal. Maybe he will actually let me walk on my own damn two feet!'

Chloe faked a giggling noise as she hoped it would convince the baby obsessed amazon to quit smothering her with physical affection. Thankfully it appeared to do so as she finally lowered Chloe's shirt back down.

“Oh ya, Megan dear, speaking of welcoming gifts, didn’t you get a soother at the Babies bounty store? Isn’t it still in the glove box?” Daniel asked as he was about to start the vehicle.

“Thank you so much for reminding me! I can't believe I actually nearly forgot about that!” Megan opened the glove box and took out a plastic package which she immediately opened up, revealing a pink pacifier that was shaped like a sunflower. Chloe felt her body grow cold as she saw the contraption. It reminded her of what Mia did to her mental state. She had to say something before the inevitable. 

“WAIT! PLEASE WAIT! That…Thing…It doesn’t have anything that can mess with my mind…Does it!?” Chloe asked as Megan slowly brought the soother towards her mouth.

“Of course not. We understand that we need to keep your whittle cute brainy brain all normy norm norm!” Megan didn't waste any time in pressing the rubber nipple right up against her lips. Chloe looked horrified as the rubber teat made it's way passed her teeth until it was right inside her mouth. As if it were a natural muscle reflex, Chloe began to suckle on the soother, much to her dismay. At first she assumed that her mind was being regressed and she had been tricked, but she soon came to realize that the stress she was under was the culprit behind her mouth's movements. Chloe hated the whimpering noises she was making, it did nothing to help in her predicament, but it did let Daniel know that she was not entirely comfortable with her predicament.

"I know I know, you want to hurry home and try out your new toys and see your new nursery, but you need to have some patience my daughter. All good things come to the ones that wait!"  Megan seemed to believe that Chloe was getting impatient, which only made Chloe feel even more irritated. 

'Either she's so thick headed or she's just screwing with me. Either way, I don't think I'll be able to hold a genuine conversation with this Megan person. Claire was right, the amazon maternal instinct is beyond fucked up.'

“Now Chloe, if you need to go potty, please let your mommy know and we will stop at the nearest convenience store so we can buy you some disposable diapers to wear, if you cannot hold it in before we reach the house, okay?" As Megan playfully patted her private area. The act made Chloe feel slightly violated and even more angry. Thankfully the pacifier muffled some of the harsh words that she wanted to say. Daniel could see the friction that Megan was unknowingly causing and he decided to intervene.

“Megan dear, perhaps you are getting a bit too intimate with Chloe. Keep in mind that this is only her first day. We need to take this slowly and help her adjust. The goal is to make sure that she is having a pleasant time, not the exact opposite."

“What do you mean? My whittle Chloe loves being pampered by her new mommy, yes she does!... Besides, she is a portal little, their kind requires constant care and guidance. It’s our job to help and develop them into the most precious bundles of joy! By this time next week, I'll bet that Chloe will be begging to stay with us on a full-time basis!” 

‘God damn, hell no I won't!'

Deciding that she heard enough verbal garbage from Megan, Chloe did the only thing she could think of at the moment and cross her arms together and close her eyes and hopefully get some shut eye. She knew that being asleep would certainly help the day go faster and it would refrain herself from saying or doing anything foolish.

‘Looks like Tracy has arrived…Time to go and get this over with.’

Claire made sure she had all of her physical documents with her as she opened her hotel door to see Tracy standing right in front of her.

“Heya Chloe, you look rather serious. Almost like you are about to enter some sort of battlefield, hehe.” 

“Tracy…You really have no idea.” Claire handed Tracy the documents that they would both be presenting today in front of a group of amazons that held an uncomfortable amount of power and influence in the city.

“Oh ya, just to let you know, Ms Colbatz has one of her drivers come to escort us to the school, Isn't that just sweet of her?"

"I guarantee that their will be some sort of catch to this. We have never had a personal escort before. This is gonna be a long trip, isn't it?" After exiting the elevator, Tracy slightly messed with Claire's hair as they walked towards the buildings entrance.

"You are really the glass is half empty type of person, aren't ya?" 

"I'm the only little that will be at the meeting, surrounded by a group of unknown yet vastly powerful and wealthy amazons. That doesn't really sound like the ideal predicament." Claire replied. 

"You should take it easy, I very much doubt that all the amazons at the meeting will be interested in adopting you, haha." 

"All it takes is one very feisty amazon to ruin my day. Keep that in mind!" 

"I understand little miss grumpy pants! I'll protect ya by acting as your surrogate mommy, that way you can focus on your upcoming presentation and won't have to be distracted!" Tracy said in a half jokingly manner.

"As long as you can make sure that they keep their hands to themselves, you can call yourself whatever. I'm sure they already have detailed information on us, anyway."

"Is that how you and Aisha have been handling your relationship?" Tracy asked. 

"It's a friendship, not a relationship... Aisha has improved at keeping her hands to herself and in return, I allow her to carry me around the office building. It's a great way to avoid any drama whenever Diamond Tours decides to hire on new employees that believe that I'm an easy target. " 

"So you don't even let her dress, bathe, or even change you?" Tracy questioned while looking a somewhat shocked. 

"Never, and before you say anything, Aisha is perfectly content with that." Claire knew that she was taking advantage of Aisha, but it was for her own personal safety. A portal little walking around the building all by themselves was just a open invitation for a amazon to get up close and personal with a portal little co-worker.

"Poor Aisha, I bet her maternal instincts are wrecking her on the inside. Claire, you really should allow Aisha to at least nurse you with a bottle at some point. Give her an award for how she is restaining herself!" 

"Aisha's is happy when I'm happy, so that's all that is required... Though starting tonight I'm actually going to sleeping on her stomach due to a agreement we made regarding another deal that is currently going on. I'm not looking forward to it, but I've put up with it before." 

"OH, so you will be bonding with Aisha through that method? That level of intimacy is always so adorable. I bet you will be sleeping quite well tonight! As for Aisha, I wonder if she will be able to restrain herself" 

"I trust Aisha to do the right thing. It's how we have always....coexisted together." Claire took a moment to think about Aisha and knew that there were moments where she would lose herself and start coddle her in ways that went past the line of comfort. Claire had more faith in Aisha than any other amazon but it didn't change the fact that she was still...A amazon.

'I wonder what Chloe is thinking right now? From what I've heard, the first day is always the hardest. Having to adjust to being cared for by someone around the clock while wearing infantile clothing, I don't envy her.' 

Claire noticed a large limousine-like vehicle along with a short haired woman in a suit and glasses standing right beside the vehicle. It was apparent that the amazon woman was awaiting for the two of them. 

"Sweet! A limo! We get to ride in style, watcha think, Claire?" Tracy was obviously more thrilled than Claire about the idea of a chauffeur taking care of their needs before arriving at the etiquette school. Claire remained silent, as she looked up at the unknown amazon. Being driven around was nothing new for Claire, it was something she had to deal with on a daily basis since no little was allowed to drive and even if they could, their was no vehicle made for their kind.

“Hello, My name is Yelena, I’m one of Ms Colbatz personal security guards. I’ve been assigned to escort the two of you to Angels Aspirations.” The woman talked in a monotone voice and seemed very serious and down to business. Which was usually a good thing for Claire, she wasn't' in the mood for small talk with anyone besides Chloe and her co-workers.

"I just want to thank you for the hospitality. It's not often that we are given such first class treatment!" Tracy helped herself into the limo as Yelena held the door open for her.

“Our director takes pride in only giving the finest of...Pleasures to our guests." Claire took a few steps back as Yelena took a glance at her before opening the door on the other side. Claire knew what the drill was. She remained quiet as Yelena picked her up and carefully placed her into the booster seat in the back of the vehicle. After being buckled into her seat, Yelena then without warning, removed Claire's shoes from her person. 

"HEY! What's going on?" 

"Shoes are not prohibited for littles, even the ones that are our guests. I apologize for the inconvenience, but the school has a very strict dress code, and you two will need to adhere to our guidelines once we arrive." Yelena then closed the side door before placing Claire's shoes in the front seat. 

"Will you be needing my shoes as well? Tracy asked.

"No, you will be fine. This action is strictly for littles. However once you two arrive at the building, you both will be required to wear the uniforms that adhere to our ethics code." Claire felt even more concerned about the abrupt changes that were taking place before her. While she was informed about how the school operated, she was still going in blind. 

"Was it really necessary to take my shoes off now? You couldn't wait until we arrived?" Claire questioned. 

"With littles, we have more stricter policies in place. I apologize for the inconvenience." Yelena's tone of voice obviously didn't show any form of remorse, she was just doing her job without question. As the vehicle started, Claire took a moment to be thankful that they didn't ask for her to wear any protection. It gave her hope that the director and the other higher-ups would actually take her seriously during the presentation. 

"Oh nice, they even have bottled water and ginger ale back here. Claire, do you want any?"  Claire quickly declined, she knew that having any liquids while in a moving vehicle was only asking for trouble. While her bladder was strong, it had it's limits. And she didn't want to test that out.

"So Claire, are you sure that you don't want to see Sally before I go on paternity leave? I know you two were really good friends and co-workers." Tracy asked as she playfully pulled on Claire's big toe. 

"As I already told you before, I'll decline. If she wants to live the rest of her life like a baby, that's fine by me, but I wont' let her drag me into it." Claire then brushed off Tracy's attempt at tickling her feet. 

"Okay okay! I know how much you want to play as a big girl. I'll leave everything to Aisha as she continues to look after you." Claire knew that Tracy was a decent person but she would never go to the home of a amazon. The chances of ending up in a diaper and a crib would only increase several times over.

"Tracy, I'm close my eyes for a bit, please wake me once we are there, okay?" 

"Sure thing, sweetie pie! You rest your whittle noggin!" Claire sighed as Tracy gently patted her head. While it was demeaning, it was a necessary evil to put up with. 

"OH! And one more thing. If this school tries to do something that is against the regulations of the city, I want you to call your boss and let him know the situation. No institution, even this school is above the law!" Claire slowly closed her eyes as the idle sounds of the vehicle could only be heard. 

"I know I know! You really worry too much. That's why I wanted you to spend some time with my baby girl and forget all your troubles. Spending a few hours as a baby isn't that bad." Claire ignored Tracy's words. She would not be convinced that diapers, rattles and bottles could ever be considered normal to her.

Tracy thought about asking the driver if she had a spare pacifier for Claire but she then quickly dismissed the thought, knowing that Claire would immediately object to it.

'Claire, there is no shame in wanting to live as a baby. Sally embraced her infancy and is happier for it. If you only opened up to Aisha, I bet you would be less stressed and more content with your life if you allowed her to take care of you.' 

Tracy pulled out her phone and decided to text a few friends to pass the time before the arrived at the school.

Before falling fully asleep, Claire knew that once the meeting was over, she was going to take several shots of vodka before calling Daniel and checking up on Chloe.

Chloe felt a mild bump which caused her to slowly open her eyes. 

‘Huh? Was I asleep? How long was I out for?’ 

Chloe quickly realized that she was holding onto a stuffed animal in her arms as she continued to lay in the booster seat. Chloe noticed that the stuffed animal was a green fox that was almost the same size as her. 

‘Oh wow, she really took my answers to heart and bought something based on my answers.’ 

Chloe also noticed that the stuffed animal was holding onto a rattle in its right hand, while also having a pacifier in its mouth as well.

“Of course the stuffed animal that looks like a baby, what else is new.’

“Oh, looks like our daughter just woke up! How are you feeling Chloe? You slept through most of the car ride. I wanted to wake you up after we arrived at Super Stuffies but you looked so adorable while asleep, we decided to not disturb your nap nap. We are actually almost home. I cannot wait to get you acquainted with your new nursery!” Megan playfully messed with Chloe’s hair for a second while Daniel carefully drove inside a gated housing community and then slowed down as they entered their drive-way. 

'I still can't believe this is happening. I'm about to enter a house that is made for these giants...' 

Chloe listened as as the amazon couple continued their casual conversation, including the downpour of rain. To Chloe, it reminded her of a monsoon season. She wasn't sure if this weather was considered normal in this dimension.

‘The weather report had everything wrong. This rainstorm is something else. It’s a good thing we live on a hill so flooding will never be an issue.” Daniel stated as parked the car in the garage. Chloe watched as the two amazons exited the vehicle before focusing on her.

“Are you going straight to work on finding Chloe’s sister? Megan asked while helping Chloe out of her booster seat and carefully placed the girl so her head was resting on the amazons shoulder.

“In a moment. I’m going to first get myself a beer and get changed into my usual getup.” Daniel replied 

“Sweatpants and a plain tank top are so unightly, how can you continue to wear such raggy clothing around the house, especially around our new daughter?" Megan felt that Daniel should be setting an example for their new daughter, even though Chloe really didn't give a damn. She had more important matters on her mind. Daniel simply smirked and gave his wife a wink before heading inside the house.

"Megan, how about you focus on our daughter, I'm sure you are going to have your hands full, hehe." He said.

‘I’m not your daughter. This family is as legit as a reality television show.’

Chloe instantly felt her body growing warmer as they entered the house,  she looked around the hallway and noticed that the area had a warm ambient fee to it. The lush wooden interior also helped in that aspect. As soon as they entered the living room, the scenery reminded Chloe of a cabin with some aztec features. Either way, Chloe could see that the house was well maintained and that money was far from an issue.

“So what do you think Chloe? What’s your first impression of your new home?” Megan asked as she gently removed the pacifier from her mouth, which slightly surprised her. She wasn't expecting to be given the option to speak so freely.

“It’s really…Radiant. It reminds me of the luxury homes in colorado that me and my family went to that I went to" Chloe felt awkward as Megan's face was only inches from hers. 

“Oh…Family. That must have been a very memorable time. Hopefully we can provide something of equal or even greater value for you.” Chloe quietly sighed to herself as Megan then rubbed her cheek with her own. The physical intimacy was something she could never really understand, let alone get used to. 

“How about we go to mama’s and daddy’s room so we can finally get you settled in.” Chloe just nodded her head in agreement. While Megan didn’t give off the same creepy vibe that Mia and Victoria had, she still wasn’t comfortable being around a amazon that only saw her as an infant that needed to be constantly cared for.

“So tell me Chloe, have you ever been in any commercials back in your world? Chloe thought Megan's question seemed a bit odd as she being carried into master bedroom. Chloe took a quick glimpse that down the hall to see a bright pink door that stood out from the rest of the house.

‘It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what is in there.’

Chloe didn't want to imagine what was in that room, but she knew that it was going to be in her near future. She then decided to answer Megan's question, wondering if it was going to lead to something.

“Oh…No, I haven't been in any commercials. The closest I’ve come to appearing on television was when the local news station interviewed me after I purchased something at an electronic store on black friday.” Chloe looked around the master bedroom that her pseudo parents would be staying in. Besides the obvious difference in size, there wasn't anything that remarkably stood out. It was clean, sleek looking, with all the appropriate dressers and lighting fixtures. Chloe did notice that the mattress that she was just placed on, was double the size of the one at the hotel she was staying at.

“I see, have you ever been interested in appearing in any commercials or a television show?” Megan asked as she began to remove Chloe’s shoes, which let the smaller girl know what was about to happen next.

'Yet again...I'm about to be stripped of all my adult clothes... My dignity... This is so wrong.'

Chloe kept her true thoughts to herself while answering Megan's question.

“When I was younger, I pretended that I was a member of a secret ninja group that went around the world saving the innocent villagers from big evil government. It was a cartoon show that I watched every morning before going to elementary school. Eventually my interests in the show faded along with the idea of being on television.” Chloe had a hard time trying to keep her composure as Megan removed both her shirt and pants. Leaving just her bra, panties, and sock on her person.

“Well you are in luck, you may not believe it but your mommy works in marketing and she has some very good connections with some major media networks. I promise before your time with us is over, I’m going to put you into a commercial or even cameo in a sitcom or something similar. How does that sound?” Chloe didn't respond as her bra was just removed, leaving her breasts to be exposed before the giant that now called herself mommy. 

"I...Don't know..." Chloe wasn't in the mood to chat about something so trivial while she was being stripped naked. After her socks and panties were removed. Chloe lowered her head while covering trying to cover her privates with her hands.

"Perhaps we will look more into it as the week progresses and you grow more comfortable with your new life with us." Megan casually threw Chloe's old clothes in the hamper.

"Keep in mind, this is only for a week and not for anything longer than that." Chloe wanted to make sure that Megan was constantly reminded that she wasn't allowing herself to be adopted. This was only the means to a certain end. However Megan seemed to be ignoring Chloe's response as she began to undress herself.

"I doubt we will be going anywhere else today, especially with how the weather is. Hopefully tomorrow it will vastly improve. There is a park that I want to take you too."

Chloe was now getting really uncomfortable as her new mommy was now only in just her underwear. She originally thought that she was going to get herself dressed into something comfortable, but she didn't appear to be looking for any other article of clothing to put on herself. 

“Ugh…Mo…Ugh…Mommy? Why are you …Naked? Aren't' you going to get dressed?” The only response Chloe received was yet another hug as her face was smothered by the enormous breasts of the amazonian.

"This is how mommy normally dresses while inside our home. I've always disliked how restrictive most clothes feel on me but I put up with it since it's obviously the law. I'm definitely not going to walk around the city in just my underwear as that would be not only indecent but quite embarrassing as well. But while I'm inside my house, I can do whatever I feel is most comfortable!"

"And...Dan...Daddy is okay with this? He doesn't have any problem with this?" Chloe was surprised at the warmth of Megan's body.  It was as if her body was a living breathing heater and keeping her small exposed body from getting cold.

“I'm not blind Chloe, I can clearly see that you are not cozy with the idea, but give it some time and you will adapt to this scenery. It was the same with your daddy, it took him a while to get used to seeing me walk around the house while my breasts were hanging out for all to see. Especially after we first moved in together, his reaction was beyond priceless! haha...Though I'm not going to force you to only be in just your diaper while around the house. If you wish to wear some form of clothing over it, that will be allowed. Afterall, our home is now your home." 

"Ugh...Okay...Thanks..." Chloe was relieved that she was not going to be forced to have her breasts exposed to any unexpected guests while staying at the amazonian house. While she took pride in her figure, she wasn't about to flaunt her body for everyone to see. The the one thing she wished she could change but knew she couldn't, was the whole diaper situation. For one she had no lingering bladder issues and two, she found the idea of wearing them to be revolting.

"Alrighty, let's get you ready for bath time! I bought you some toys to play while you are being bathed, doesn't that sound fun?" 

"I actually had a shower this morning, so I don't think I really need..." 

"Yes you do!" Megan playfully tapped on Chloe's noise, as she took over the conversation. 

"A bath is far relaxing, especially if you have someone to look after and bathe you as well. But the toys will provide a fun new experience, you get to let out your inner child and not have to worry about anything anymore!" 

"...Ugh...Ya...If you...Say so..." Chloe had no intention of playing with any dumb bath toys. That was something she hadn't done since she was a toddler while sharing the same bathtub with her younger sister, Tanya. 

'Now I have to act like an obedient little girl that is incapable of bathing, dressing, or even feeding myself. Even though Megan knows that I can do that, she still blindly ignores that very fact. It's so stupid!'

Chloe quickly felt her face flushing even more so as Daniel appeared in the hallway before the two of them could reach the bathroom. Chloe instinctively pressed her face against Megan's chest which brought a smile to the amazons face. While Chloe was uncomfortable being naked around a unknown giant, at least she was a female like herself, though with Daniel, that was a different story. 

“Looks like you two are getting well acquainted. I couldn't ask for more. So I take it that you are getting Chloe ready for her bath?" Daniel asked as he stretched his arms out while wearing his grey sweatpants and his tattered white tank top.

"Exactly. Chloe is a bit on the shy side. I explained to her as to why I dress this way. She seems to be understanding, but like with all things, it will take time for her to grow comfortable with her surroundings." Chloe bit her lip as Megan rubbed her hand on her bare butt. She just wanted to get this over with and finally get some answers about her sister.

“I would still appreciate it if you would go out and buy some new clothes, even if they are sweat pants and a tank top, at least they would look new and not something you would find on a bum living under a bridge."

"Sorry Megan deary, no can do. I've had these old relics same my college days. The sentimental value is priceless.” Daniel responded with a chuckle.

'For fucks sake, enough with the small talk, I'm tired of having my bare ass being held like this!' 

Chloe didn't even attempt to look at Daniel. She did her best to zone out while the amazon couple continued to converse. 

“So, I'm guessing that you going down into your mancave very soon so you could look up the information on Chloe's sister? Megan inquired. 

“Exactly. I’ve already got my six pack of beer down there waiting for me, haha.” 

“Isn’t that wonderful news Chloe. What do we say to dada? Chloe winced as she was now forced to say something. She was now the center of attention. Which meant that she would have to turn her head slightly and look directly into Daniel's face while in just her birthday suit.

“Tha…Thanks…Da…Daddy.” Chloe quickly lowered her head after saying the juvenile line. Thankfully it was a good enough response to keep her from saying anything else.

“No problem princess, I’ll be back in a bit and hopefully I'll have some good news for you!” Daniel lightly kissed Chloe on her forehead before exiting the area and leaving the two of them alone. Chloe was grateful the exchange was over but knew that the next week was going to be far from normal. As Megan entered the bathroom, Chloe turned her head to see if their was any noticeable difference besides the height.

“A nice warm bath will help alleviate the tension and worries throughout your small body. Once we are finished, you will feel practically like a new person!” Chloe didn't respond as Megan turned the faucet on, allowing the water to flow into the tub.

‘No matter what I say or what I do, this is going to happen. There is no escape.’ This is my reality right now.'

Megan lowered Chloe so she was now sitting on the toilet, thankfully the seat cover was down. Chloe noticed that her entire body could easily fit inside the toilet bowl. Such a thought gave her another potential nightmare scenario. 

“Just hold on for a moment. Mommy is going to put in some bath suds in the tubby. It's important to not only be physically comfortable but mentally as well.” As Megan poured a small box of bath suds in the tub, Chloe sniffed the air and noticed a strong smell that seemed similar to lavender.

‘Wow! Whatever she is using is intense, my muscles feel like they are relaxing on their own and I'm not even in the damn tub!'

The windows began to fog up as the moisture in the air became humid. Chloe felt like she could cut it with a nice. 

'Strange, my anxiety isn't as bad as it once was...I actually feel rather decent, is this normal?' 

Before Chloe could investigate any further, Megan picked Chloe up by her hips and placed the naked girl on her chest.

“I think we are all set Chloe! The tubby wubby is full enough. I'll let you play with your bath toys before I start cleaning your body.” Megan carefully and slowly placed Chloe down into the bathtub. As soon as her feet hit the water, Chloe let out a small moaning noise, which caused Megan to chuckle. 

“Looks like my whittle girl wuves her baffy water, yes she does. Yes she does!” Megan thoroughly enjoying seeing Chloe’s expression as her entire body minus her head was submerged into the bath water. Chloe could barely hold herself together as she felt a mixture of confusion and utter relief. 

‘Holy crap, I feel utterly amazing! The fuck is in this water? It almost felt like I had an orgasm!” 

Chloe felt her breathing hastening as she looked around and noticed the vast bubbles and toys that surrounded her. It was almost like a miniature pool for someone of her size.

“How…How long…Mo...Mom...Mommy…Will I have…” Chloe tried to put together a coherent sentence but the immense warmth surrounding her body was causing her head to feel foggy. Chloe knew that she wasn't feeling normal but she didn't understand as to why.

“It’s okay baby. You don't need to do any talky right now. Just enjoy your toys and embrace your infancy until mommy comes back with the items needed to clean and dry you off. After kissing Chloe on the cheek, Megan exited the bathroom to gather the necessary supplies she needed. Chloe spent the new few minutes swimming in the bathtub. It was far bigger than any hot tub and gave her plenty of room to maneuver about. 

'Wow... I feel so incredible...Maybe Me...Mommy was right and a bath was all that I needed to calm down. Perhaps this whole week won't be so bad after all.'

Chloe slowly lifted her left foot out of the water as she tried to stand in the water on just her right one. 

'Hehe, I can see my toes wiggling!' 

Chloe took a deep breath as she lowered her foot back into the water. She tried to think about her odd predicament but for whatever reason, her mind kept drawing a blank. It was as if thinking too difficult to process at the moment. Chloe soon became distracted as one of the rubber bath toys hit her shoulder. Her attention quickly turned to the turtle and shark that were nearby. 

‘This is so stupid, heh...But for whatever reason, this looks kinda fun...'

Chloe smiled as she grabbed the turtle and shark and  smashed the rubber toys together before dunking them into the bath water. Chloe then started to make some noises with her mouth while splashing about with the toys in her hands.

“Survival of the fittest!” Chloe submerged her head in the water before arising just as quickly. Chloe was completely side-tracked by the toys, not even remotely paying attention to how strangely she was acting. 

'Let’s see, I believe that I have everything for Chloe... I have to say, I cannot wait to finally put this nursery to use. I was kinda worried that it would remain empty a while longer if she refused to come along. I'm so glad that she decided to come along. Even though I could have easily adopted a native little at any time, I really prefer to have a portal little to take care of. And right now, I have absolutely no regrets. Chloe is perfect for me and my husband. She is definitely a keeper.'

After exiting the nursery, Megan noticed her husband walking into the kitchen to grab something.

“You forgot something dear?” 

“Ya. I can’t have any beer without the usual chips I like. It's the same on how you can't have peanut butter without the jelly!” Daniel said as he grabbed a bag with his left hand.

“That’s such a stupid analogy, but that’s why I love you so much.” Megan took a moment to kiss her husband on the lips, showing their deeply connected affection for each other.

“So how’s our temporary daughter doing? Is she getting allicimated nicely?” 

“Yep. I just needed to get a few items from her nursery.I've been waiting for so long to finally put these items to use!” Megan showed Daniel the pink towel in her hand along with the pink bath sponge in the other.

“Don’t you think you may have overdone it on the pink? While she is a girl, I think we could have a more diverse options on colors. Especially with her nursery."

“I personally believe that I made the correct choice. Besides I think Chloe will look so adorable once I put her into the pink onesie that I bought for her. Though for tonight I’m just going put her only in a diaper. I want her to grow more comfortable with her body, just like how her mommy is!"

“What about in the general public?” Daniel asked.

“If the weather is nice enough, I'll do the same. She is only a portal little, basically a baby, so there is no harm in having her in just a diaper.” Megan replied. 

“Keep in mind that she’s only here for a week. This is a test run to see if you are really interested in actually adopting a little." 

“So far so good. In fact, Chloe may be the one that I would want to keep. She’s so timid and precious. I haven’t felt this way since our real daughter was born. My maternal feelings are telling me to keep Chloe safe and secure. And the only ones that can provide that, are us."

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We have only just started this program with Chloe. We have a full week to see this through. Besides it’s not our decision if we can adopt her. Only she has that option.” Daniel said.

“True, but I think we can convince her to stay permanently. She just need a little push in the right direction. I believe the bath suds will do a good job in bringing out Chloe's inner child.

“Megan…The bath suds you used, are they the ones made by Blooming Bountiful company?” Daniel began to look worried as he awaited for her wife’s response.

“Of course, I thought they would be immensely helpful for Chloe's first day."

“What the hell is wrong with you!? Don’t you remember that the bath suds contain certain chemicals that can cause mental regression on littles! Why did you not use the standard brand by the Johnson company?” Daniel began to panic at what had just heard.

“It will be alright. It’s just a very mild form of regression. It's not like we are warping her mind to the point that she cannot talk or walk. I want her to get a first-hand feel of what being our baby is like. This felt like the best result without going overboard." 

“You knowingly used it on her!? Megan, don't you remember!? We are not permitted to mentally regress Chloe even if the effects are very mild.  If Claire were to find out what you did, we could face some possible jail time for this! We have to honour and respect the agreement we signed. The rugrats program has some heavy stipulations to it!” Daniel felt his face get even more flushed at how careless his wife was handling things. 

“Calm down Daniel. We both know that the effects are not permanent. Chloe will be back to her normal self before the day is over. There is nothing nefarious from what I'm doing. In fact it’s quite the opposite. I believe that by slowly regressing Chloe, we can show her a part of herself that she never knew she had. As her parents, we need to do our part and slowly assimulate her into our culture. That way when the week is over, she will have a far greater incentive to stay with us!"

“And what if she doesn't agree even after being regressed? Keep in mind that littles can be aware if their minds were manipulated with. Did you not consider the idea that Chloe may despise us after she regains her full mental state?” Daniel asked. 

“The effects are so mild that it will not be noticeable. That’s why I used it for her sake. Rest assured, we won’t use any stronger forms of mental regression unless Chloe personally requests it. Just leave her to me, that way you focus most of your attention on her sister, okay!” Daniel took a deep breath, he wanted to object but he could see that Megan was very confident in her decision making. 

“What if Claire requests to bring Chloe to a clinic to do a blood test and see if Chloe was mentally regressed? As a mediator, she the ability to do so! Then we are completely screwed. Even if Chloe returns to normal, the effects of mental regression can still be proven via the blood test. It stays in the system for a whole week. It would be even worse if she was breastfed."  

“It won’t come to that, just have some faith in me. And if the worst were to happen, you could make some calls and have Claire sent to an adoption centre. With your connections you could easily make that happen.” Megan stated as she left to attend to Chloe.

"That is something I intend to avoid at all costs! I have pride in my honesty and integrity…As for this incident… I’ll overlook it for now. and put my faith in you. But deary, please be more careful.” Daniel headed back down to his man cave, not thrilled by what his wife's unexpected play.

As Megan walked back into the bathroom, she noticed that Chloe was missing as the bathtub was empty. For just a moment, Megan began to worry that Chloe ran off while she was away. But before she could fully consider the possibility, Chloe immediately came out of the water while keeping her gaze of the rubber toys in her hands. Megan let out a loud sigh of relief.

“You can’t escape now! The sharky nation has come to take over!” Megan watched for the next minute as Chloe played with her bath toys. Happy to see her finally invested in something instead of being quiet and unwilling. 

'Yes, this is how it should be. Chloe is perfect like this. She should be having fun and carefree of any worries. The life of the average portal little is a sad one. Thankfully Chloe now has the chance to live the in the ideal setting, and I'll do everything I can to provide it for her...I don't see how I can let such a innocent little girl leave our world after seeing how upbeat she is.'

Megan began to walk towards Chloe and then took a seat at the side of the tub. Chloe still didn't even notice that she was there. Her attention was completely focused on her bath toys.

“Having fun, Chloe?” Megan asked as she began to bathe the portal little with a sponge, starting with her left arm. Chloe looked up to see her temporary mommy doing her job. She looked a bit annoyed, but it mainly because she had interrupted her play time.

“...I guess…” Chloe playfully slammed the toys into the bathwater as she allowed Megan to take over and scrub her entire body down. 

“So who is the sharky nation? Are they bad or are they good guys?” Megan asked as she placed Chloe's wet body on her knees and began to gently scrub rear end and then her upper back. After doing that she slowly placed Chloe back into the tub so she could start on washing her hair. 

“They are…Umm… From another show I watched as a child. I don’t know why I remembered it so suddenly but it was a personal favourite of mine that I liked to watch after taking a bath.” Chloe seemed confused as she had expected to be completely embarrassed by being bathed by someone over twice her size, but as of now, she felt composed, almost to the point that she wondered if she was dreaming. This almost felt surreal as Megan poured a bucket of water over her head and then applied some shampoo to her hair. As Megan began to massage her scalp, Chloe looked down her her hands, especially her right thumb as she was now getting the urge to suckle on it. Chloe kept left hand over the right, hoping it would be enough to deter her from such awkward feelings.

“That’s so wonderful to hear. It’s important to cherish the things that you adored when you were younger. It really helps in furthering your development as a little.” Chloe wasn’t sure what Megan had meant by that but her thoughts were soon interrupted as she was pulled out of the tub and then her entire body was covered within a pink towel. Chloe kept her eyes closed has Megan slowly dried off ever part of her body.

“While your hair is really beautiful having hang down to your back, but I think it would look more appropriate if we were to put it into a twin tails look, how does that sound? Perfect for my pretty whittle princess!” Right now, Chloe didn't really care, she was more concerned about her growing urge to suckle on something, she knew it was wrong but her body was telling her that it was perfectly normal.

“I don’t know, do whatever you think, mommy…” Chloe was slightly surprised that she casually called Megan her mommy without stuttering it.  It sounded so normal like she was used to calling this amazon by that very name, yet she had only know her for less than a day. Chloe wanted to speak up but their was no sense of urgency. Strangely enough, she felt at peace with her surroundings.

‘I feel so liberated, this completely unlike earlier today. But this urge with my thumb...That has to be wrong! There is no way that I would actually want to do that!'

Chloe felt her body being lifted in the air as another warm dry towel was wrapped around her body and used to replace the prior one.

“So who’s ready for a fresh new diapey?” Chloe knew that something was definitely wrong. The idea of wearing a diaper always brought a sense of dread and worry, but as of right now, she didn't even remotely have such feelings. She just wanted to put something in her mouth, to ease her growing frustrations with her misplaced urges.

"I'm so glad that you decided to live with us. You have no idea how happy I am, now that you are here, Chloe. You have rekindled feelings that I thought were lost from nearly two decades ago!" Chloe said nothing as Megan pressed her forehead next to her’s, yet another example of physical intimacy that she was unable to comprehend with.

‘Hmm, this is interesting, most interesting. I wasn’t expecting this result... Chloe definitely has an interesting sister. I can see why Diamond Tours has become more strict on their policies. If Chloe were to know all the details about her sister, I wonder how she would react. Either way, I have an obligation to let her know about the current status of Tanya. It's pretty crazy how small our world can be depending on the situation.’ 

Daniel decided to print out a piece of paper that held detailed information on Tanya. He also wanted his wife to take a look at it at some point. Daniel decided to chug down a whole bottle of beer before heading back upstairs, he was used to dealing with complex situations and always finding a result that could benefit any party, but with the results he got back about Chloe's sister, he was unsure on how about to handle it. 

'Honestly, I don't know if this is considered good news or bad news...It's definitely both from my perspective. I will need to be delicate when speaking with Chloe about the results I have aquired. There is still so much more information I need to gather before getting ahead of myself.’ 

“So, what do you think of your new nursery? Absolutely adorable, isn’t it? Megan asked as she kissed Chloe on the cheek. Chloe didn’t even notice the smooch as she looked around the very pink colored oriented room. Chloe immediately noticed the larger than normal crib in the corner, a changing table to the side of it, a rocking chair on the opposite corner, a rocking horse right next to it, and finally, even a baby bouncer to top it off. There were several other infantile items, but these were the ones that stood out for Chloe as she tried to come to grips that this would be the room she would be sleeping in for the next week.

“It’s very…Pink” Chloe couldn't think of a proper word to come up with that would not end up being a derogatory remark.

“I understand that I may have gone overboard on the overall colour theme, but I always loved the color and believed that my adopted baby would as well.” As Chloe was being carried further inside the nursery, she couldn't' believe that everything in this room was all meant for her. It felt like a sick joke. Back in her early teens, she had done some babysitting for her neighbors and even the nursery's were not as decked out as the one she was now residing in. 

"After I get your diaper on, I think we should both relax on the rocking chair together and enjoy each other's company."  Chloe soon found herself laying on a changing table and looking up at the ceiling. The idea that she was about to be put into a diaper didn't set in until the towel that was covering her body was taken off. Chloe felt a small sense of anxiety as she laid bare naked on the padded table.

'Why am I not freaking out over this? I know that this isn't normal but I can't seem to understand my own feelings! I’m about to be put into a freaking diaper!' Damn it!  Is there something wrong with me?'

Chloe slowly whimpered to herself, hating that she felt so indecisive and unsure on how to handle what was about to come. Megan noticed the mild discomfort coming from Chloe and decided to respond in the only way she could.

"Shhh...Shhh, it's going to be just alright. Just let your mommy take care of everything. You are safe and most importantly...Loved." Megan kissed Chloe on her belly button which only made the smaller girl even more confused and her head began to feel even foggier. 

'Shit, why does her words feel so comforting? I'm not some dumb baby...And yet this feels so...Normal and also...' 

Chloe unknowingly put her right thumb into her mouth which ceased any of her internal thoughts. Right now she was too mentally drained to come up with a solution for herself. She just zoned out, letting Megan completely take over.

Chloe began to suckle on her thumb as both of her ankles were lifted in the air by Megan's larger than normal hand.

That's good Chloe, just forget everything and embrace your mommy's words. I'm am now responsible for your well-being, you don't have to worry about anything anymore. Just enjoy your new life with me and your daddy.” Megan took a bottle of baby powder and gently applied it all over Chloe’s privates. The smell easily reached her nostrils which only made Chloe feel even more out of sorts. 

'It's so hard to think...But why?' 

Chloe kept staring at the pink ceiling, she looked at all the random colorful letters that were spread across the it. She knew what each letter was but didn't understand why they were all scattered about. 

“Is my whittle princess ready for her fresh new diapey?” Yet again, Chloe could not respond with a reply as she continued to suckle on her thumb vigorously . The only difference now was that Chloe was curling her toes together, as if she was preparing for the inevitable outcome.

Chloe could hear some crinkling sounds as Megan took out a random diaper from underneath the changing table and then lowered it underneath her bare bottom. The soft cushioning gave Chloe goosebumps around her body. Megan lightly giggled at how Chloe responded to the disposable material that she was laying on. Before putting the finishing touches on competing the diaper change, Megan had something to say to her temporary daughter.

“You are a remarkable little girl, Chloe. I just want to let you know that I’m not blind to your struggles. Finding your sister in this dimension is a really scary task. But you won’t be alone in your fight. You now have a mommy and daddy to support you through this whole ordeal. If we can reunite you two, that would be for the best." Megan didn't say anything about possibly adopting Chloe's sister as well, but she was perfectly fine with adopting the siblings together. It felt like the most wholesome thing that she could possibly do. But before Megan could apply the tapes to Chloe's diaper, Daniel walked in on the two.

“Oh, I’m so sorry for bothering you two, I'll come back after you two are finished." 

"Nonsense, Chloe is your daughter as well. At some point I'm going to allow you to change her as well. So, what do you have to share with us?" Megan asked as she released her grip on the diaper. 

"I have some news regarding Chloe's sister, Tanya. And I wanted to share the information with you two." Hearing Tanya's name felt like a triggered word, which helped remove the immense brain fog that Chloe was feeling, it helped her regain her presence of mind.

“SERIOUSLY!?” Chloe immediately sat up, not caring the slightest that she was fully exposed in front of her temporary father figure. Megan found it adorable how Chloe went from suckling on her thumb to be fully aware and talking normally again in just a split second.

'Mental regression is kinda tricky. The key is to not overdue it.'

“Is Tanya safe? Is she alright? Is she even in this dimension?” Chloe had so many questions about her little sister. All she wanted was her to be safe and hopefully no longer in this dimension.

“I'll start out with the good news. Tanya is still in our dimension. Thankfully she isn’t missing and from the information I gathered, she seems to be in good health.” Chloe didn't like the idea that she was still in this amazon controlled world, but at least she wasn't injured or even worse, dead. 

“Then what tour division group is she with? Perhaps we could go see her later today or early tomorrow if need be!” Chloe felt like she found a light at the end of a very dark tunnel and that everything was finally coming together. She would visit one of the hotels that she was staying at and then smack her on the face before giving her the most firmest hug she could do.

“Now onto the…Bad news. While your sister is just fine... I have also found out that your sister..." Chloe hated how Daniel was taking his time as if he was being personally effected by this.

"What about Tanya? Please tell me!" Chloe stated with a worried tone. 

"Tanya has been legally adopted...I'm sorry Chloe. It's not what you wanted to hear, but that is where we stand, regarding your sister." Chloe felt like a boulder just fell on her face as she suddenly fell onto her back. The soft cushioning of the changing table helped avoid any minor injuries. 

'FUCK ME!'

Chloe felt like she had taken one step forward, but was now ten steps back.

• Like 17
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 9

Well that was definitely the inevitable fate for her sister in my mind. I seriously doubt Chloe is going to be able to avoid more regression effects there... I'm guessing a playdate is in their future...? He mentioned small world in his monologue, so I have a feeling she's been adopted by one of their friends or family members?

Looking forward to the next chapter when you're able! ?

• Like 1

Hate and love the cliffhanger! Great new chapter and please don’t take too long to post chapter 10…lol. I a, also very curious how the presentation and meetings go for Claire. I imagine this will be a difficult week for CHloe and she will have more regression used on her. Looking for to more!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, crono said:

allicimated

Typo here. 

I honestly don't think there was ever another possibility regarding Tanya. Honestly, there doesn't even seem to be a reasonable alternative. I do agree with BabySofia that Daniel knows the adopted parents. Small world, yes. It will be interesting to find out of Tanya has been regressed at all. I think that Megan here is definitely risking a lot by regressing Chloe, who will surely know when she comes out of it and could tell Claire (assuming the latter makes it through this obviously manipulated presentation). Lots to play with in future chapters!

• Like 1
On 9/4/2022 at 5:51 PM, Codman27 said:

Amazing job on this chapter. Can't wait for chapter 10. 

Thanks for continuing to read, already working on it! 

On 9/4/2022 at 6:48 PM, BabySofia said:

Well that was definitely the inevitable fate for her sister in my mind. I seriously doubt Chloe is going to be able to avoid more regression effects there... I'm guessing a playdate is in their future...? He mentioned small world in his monologue, so I have a feeling she's been adopted by one of their friends or family members?

Looking forward to the next chapter when you're able! ?

It will still come into play but not be as consistent on the mental regression. I won't spoil too much, but there is a part I'm looking forward to putting in, kinda a plot twist that will hopefully turn the story into another direction. Thanks for enjoying!

On 9/4/2022 at 10:08 PM, SGTbaby said:

Hate and love the cliffhanger! Great new chapter and please don’t take too long to post chapter 10…lol. I a, also very curious how the presentation and meetings go for Claire. I imagine this will be a difficult week for CHloe and she will have more regression used on her. Looking for to more!

The worst thing about writing is removing many parts that you don't agree with at the last second. And Claire's role is still very vital and will be more shown with the next chapter. I don't want mental regression to be a huge focus but when it is used, I want it to certainly have some long term repercussions!

On 9/5/2022 at 4:44 AM, kirababy said:

Well done.  Still on edge of my seat as I read this.

thanks, i thought the this would be a good cliffhanger, lol.

On 9/5/2022 at 6:57 AM, Guilend said:

I had a feeling her sister was adopted. Now I can’t wait to see what happens at the other place. 

Chloe's sister is going to be interesting to the narrative. thanks for the response!

• Like 1
On 9/5/2022 at 9:48 AM, kerry said:

Typo here. 

I honestly don't think there was ever another possibility regarding Tanya. Honestly, there doesn't even seem to be a reasonable alternative. I do agree with BabySofia that Daniel knows the adopted parents. Small world, yes. It will be interesting to find out of Tanya has been regressed at all. I think that Megan here is definitely risking a lot by regressing Chloe, who will surely know when she comes out of it and could tell Claire (assuming the latter makes it through this obviously manipulated presentation). Lots to play with in future chapters!

Pretty much. In the amazon world, you are basically gambling with your very adulthood. It's possible to make it out, but the odds are made to be stacked against you, just like in the wonderful world of gambling, especially online sports gambling. I need to take a break from that! lol 

As for Megan, her actions will not be forgotten or ignored even though she is a amazon. Claire still has her own issues which will still influence Chloe's actions in some ways. Especially with her little sister!

• Like 1
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14