LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fell down. Police called

I am paralyzed on left side. I fell onto the floor wearing crinkles my fav.  The pants fell down. Need to call police to get me up.  
I didn’t feel embarrassed. Figure who knows what the are wearing

They never said anything but my wife was embarrassed.don’t know whyshe changes me all the time

• Sad 5

Sorry you fell, and had to rely on an outsider (police) to help out. Hope you’re all ok now.

Would have been something, if the officer said, hey I have those same ones!!! ???

• Like 3
4 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

They see people wear less than that

@Buntabudd77 @KittyMerriweather@ValentinesStuff@DailyDi

Yes they do: I have a roommate that lives next-door to me: on several occasions, he has had to have a, what they call, 8 foot lift assist”. This means that my friend has fallen somehow, usually when trying to get to the toilet, and has fallen when he let go or his legs give out. When this happens, he hits his pendant Alarm, which sends a signal to the alarm company, and they respond. They asked my roommate what is the problem, and he responds, and then they will send the appropriate help. His father will get the first call, and then he will decide who to call to respond to help him, and usually that means the person who can help him the fastest. On several occasions, the ambulance has been called, and he has been helped into his chair, or made to be comfortable so that he can function. The ambulance personnel have seen him in various stages of Undress, so it is not uncommon for them to see what they see. Him and I both wear diapers, so we both use them as necessary.

in 2020, I went to the hospital at least once by ambulance: this is because I was experiencing what I consider to be a “Heart Attack”. I had chest pains and then A numbing arm, so one night, while on chat here on DD, ended up having to call the ambulance because I was unaware of what was going on, and thought I was having heart problems. Was given a ride to the hospital on a gurney, and I was in pajama bottoms and a T-shirt, as I left my house that way, and my brother came in from work at 11 PM, and told me he would follow me to the hospital and wait for me. I ended up being tested by the ER doctors and then give them to nitroglycerin. After This happened, I felt better, and then I was instructed to get in touch with my doctor. He told me that I suffered from “hyperventilation syndrome“, but he told me that I had done right, because I would not know the difference between chest pains/heart attack and what was going on at that point.

it is important not to be embarrassed about someone responding to your house in a medical emergency! If they have to get you the heck out of here, they are going to do everything they can to make sure that you are comfortable, safe, and that you have what you need. They will also make sure that they contact one of your emergency contacts so that you can function and get home. Very rarely, they will bring you home in an ambulance when they get done, as they have done for my dad on a couple of occasions when my dad was in the hospital, and they did not want him to catch any viruses on the outside, because his environment was clean.  Can say from experience that are ambulance crews here on the Barre city ambulance, The police, the medics, and everybody that works at our local hospital, they are top-notch. If you have to go to a level one trauma center, the closest one is 40 miles away in the northern direction, in about 60 in the southern direction in New Hampshire. I am glad that we have the services that we have, because without them, someone could die or have a major problem and be on the floor for hours! That would really suck

glad they were able to help you, and that you were not injured or hurt worse! Good luck!

Brian

• Like 2

Glad you are OK.   The majority of Police are professional and happy to help people. 

Crinklz are my favorite diapers too, the Astronaut print. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Buntabudd77 said:

I am paralyzed on left side. I fell onto the floor wearing crinkles my fav.  The pants fell down. Need to call police to get me up.  
I didn’t feel embarrassed. Figure who knows what the are wearing

They never said anything but my wife was embarrassed.don’t know whyshe changes me all the time

Then get one of those, "I've fallen and can't get up" things. LOL!?????? I've heard that REALLY comes in handy!??☺️?♥️?

kf8BrIt5InTJdqEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png

pendant-banner.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 9:19 PM, Buntabudd77 said:

Don’t need that I am never alone

Glad you are ok! Hope you didnt get too hurt from the fall. The police get to see ALOT of crazy stuff and diapers arent the craziest thing they see on the job im sure 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Glad you are ok! Hope you didnt get too hurt from the fall. The police get to see ALOT of crazy stuff and diapers arent the craziest thing they see on the job im sure 

@Buntabudd77@Young1

I also am glad that you are OK:  I know that it can be hard sometimes, BUT The police and ambulance personnel have assisted many people, and they see a LOT of different things - I am also sure that anyone who works in the medical field has seen you or I in our "birthday suits" and diapers, so I would not be embarrassed, as sometimes you fall, and you need help  - I have been here when I get a call from my neighbor's Medical Alarm Company, and what happens is he will tell the operator what type of help he needs, and they can be here in 4 to 5 minutes - They have seen him in diapers, and naked as well, and same for me, they just pick him up when he falls on the floor, and put him back in his chair, asking "are you all right sir?" and then he is asked if he thinks he needs to go to the hospital - They have basically seen it all, so your WIFE should NOT be embarrassed, because she is NOT the one on the floor -  YOU are :)

Worry not - its pretty normal for them to see stuff like that :)

Brian

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Young1 said:

Better to deal with a loaded diaper than a loaded gun I should think. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As a retired firefighter/EMT falls where someone needs help is common and falling in the bathroom leads the list. I have been on many calls.