LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living the dream

3 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

It depends... are we talking home made or box? Box stuff sucks! Home made is amazing!

I like both, but home made is definitely the bomb!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I like both, but home made is definitely the bomb!

My wife makes some homemade stuff that is so good. Funny thing I caught her switching the Velveeta for the Walmart brand box in the store. I was like... seriously... made me laugh my ass off

• Like 2

My kids have perfected turning the boxed stuff almost into homemade - they make it per the instructions, more or less, except they add less liquid, and then they add about a cup of cheese curds and sharp cheder to it, and then heat it in bursts in the microwave, stirring in between. By the time it comes out, it has 5 times the calories, but the term "cheesy" does not do it justice. This is weapons-grade mac n' cheese. 

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

My kids have perfected turning the boxed stuff almost into homemade - they make it per the instructions, more or less, except they add less liquid, and then they add about a cup of cheese curds and sharp cheder to it, and then heat it in bursts in the microwave, stirring in between. By the time it comes out, it has 5 times the calories, but the term "cheesy" does not do it justice. This is weapons-grade mac n' cheese. 

Sounds tasty!

• Like 3