LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wish they had one

@2sail2

My question is, how in gods green earth does an actual Jumbo Jet function without some sort of toilet facilities. These jets are serviced every few thousand flight hours, and I can understand that somethings go wrong, and I need to be fixed, or that you must change jets because of a problem that comes up when you don’t expect it.

However, for a long haul journey, that is more than four hours, I don’t understand how a jet that is on the runway would even be allowed to be put in the service without having all of its bathrooms working. If we’re talking about one of the great big 767 777 or 787 jets, these things are huge, and they have more than one bathroom, so one bathroom being out is one thing, but anything with all 11? That just seems to be overkill and ridiculous to me, because no one in their right mind would authorize a plane, unless they were half  crazy,  to be used to transport anyone if there weren’t appropriate bathroom facilities on board.

it would be even more of a problem if you were dealing with an international flight: airports like Logan airport in Boston, JFK in New York City, LaGuardia New York City, and any other airport that deals with international flights, because a jet how to takeoff from a hub somewhere, and fly for hours and hours and hours across the sea in order to get somewhere.   If for some reason, you have one or two bathrooms out of 11, this can be an inconvenient, but it is a god-awful shame if all 11 were dead, and no one could use the bathroom at all, unless they wanted to deal with something that was terrible.  You’re dealing with an international flight, so you should be able to have a project that has all functioning bathrooms on board. That would be one thing that I would be complaining about if I was on board agenda did not have any bathrooms. Because I am in diapers, I wear my bathroom, so that isn’t really a problem, but I would hate to have to go to somewhere like London on an international flight, and not have a way to use the bathroom, in order to refresh myself.  It’s a plane it’s not fit to fly because of a mechanical defects such as something wrong with the thrust reverser, Thrust can, fan blade problem, or engine difficulty , That thing would be ground in a minute, and a new jet would be ordered to make sure that it is safe. I don’t know if I would want to get a board of jet that did not have a bathroom on board. Not only that, but if somebody didn’t take care of the bathroom and I left it in its condition, without at least pumping it out, that material could be transported all over the world, and caused major problems for someone on board.

thank God the last time I went on a plane, I was on  Southwest, and I had help from the gentleman so that I could move around. I consider a bathroom a failure to be a considerable problem, and that needs to be addressed. One bathroom being out is one thing, but the whole damn Jet being without a bathroom would be something I would be all over.

I’ve also ridden on the bus.  Went to see my friend PAUL a few years ago, and I had to ride a bus from MONTPELIER to Conquered. And that was the first time I wore a diaper for a long haul trip. I’m glad I had it on, because that way I wouldn’t have to worry about it. I then changed it in his bathroom. When you are also on a bus, you don’t have very much room to move around, and the same can be said  of when you Are on a plane. You only have enough room to be able to basically go in there, and then turn around and sit down. You really don’t have a lot of time to be able to do anything, or the space to do it, so you’re basically going in and out of there as quickly as possible. I also think that it is important that any bathroom clean, and that is why I don’t use bus bathrooms or any other bathroom that I don’t believe is clean. There are too many people in the world who may end up having something that is transmissible, but most of the time bathrooms are clean so that is an issue.

are on a plane. You only have enough room to be able to basically go in there, and then turn around and sit down. You really don’t have a lot of time to be able to do anything, or the space to do it, so you’re basically going in and out of there as quickly as possible. I also think that it is important that any bathroom be clean, and that is why I don’t use bus bathrooms or any other bathroom that I don’t believe it’s clean. There are too many people in the world who may end up having something that is transmissible, but most of the time bathrooms are clean so that is an issue.

So, I’m glad I have my diapers in more ways than one – it makes my life a lot easier, safer, and also makes my life more sane. I would feel bad if anyone was on a plane that had to go internationally without a bathroom on board that works.

Brian

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I would have been "covered" for the flight :)

I'm sure you would have been Mikey. Diapees for the win!!!!??☺️?♥️??????

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...