LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

everyone have their Easter stuff ready???

I need to go out and get my wife her yearly big chocolate bunny tomorrow. I normally go to Crown Candy in St. Louis to get her one every year and wait in line for a few hours. Check out their website. Their BLT is mouthwatering!

Everyone get their Easter shopping done?

• Like 2

We don't bother with candy but we did get a nice leg of lamb for Easter dinner, a good bottle of Pinot noir to go with it. We'll harvest our first cutting of asparagus from our garden for a side and smashed potatoes. It should be a yummy dinner.

Hugs,

Freta

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

Do you punish them in the microwave????

No.  I make them GET IN MY BELLY!

I remember some posting many years ago (this is like 20 years ago in the dark ages of the internet) some guy had posted a farcical writeup of "lab tests" on peeps.  Effects of smoking, alcohol, drugs... etc.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

No.  I make them GET IN MY BELLY!

I remember some posting many years ago (this is like 20 years ago in the dark ages of the internet) some guy had posted a farcical writeup of "lab tests" on peeps.  Effects of smoking, alcohol, drugs... etc.

My ex used to microwave them. They get big!

16 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

I need to go out and get my wife her yearly big chocolate bunny tomorrow. I normally go to Crown Candy in St. Louis to get her one every year and wait in line for a few hours. Check out their website. Their BLT is mouthwatering!

Everyone get their Easter shopping done?

Add these to your list and I'm ready to be kidnapped?

https://crowncandykitchen.net/store/#!/Caramel-Marshmallow-Eggs-dozen/p/20729309/category=4642158

• Like 1

As far as Easter this year, I’m not sure what will happen: I know that I’m working tomorrow from 10 to 12 in my THRIFT STORE, and then once I’m done with that, I will stay until three, trying to complete things that must be done before I make the final conversion to the next version of DEBIAN - had my brother might get me a small piece of ham that I will eat, because I don’t know if my parents are of the mind to make me Easter dinner, and right now I don’t really feel like going anywhere, because I’m dealing with pain in my hips and my legs I worked out yesterday on the cross trainer, doing a half a mile, and I just let my body go. Feels good to be able to get onto the thing again and be able to work my legs, because that seems to be the only way I can safely do it without causing a lot of pain. Yesterday when I got home, I ended up feeling so tired, that I was half out of it, and felt like I had a small stress headache. I completed the work I wanted to do yesterday, and then, when I got finished, I opened a package from Amazon, found a new pair of my lounge pajamas, and slide them over my diaper, and tied them off. Now I am sitting comfortably within them, and I have a wet diaper under them, so at least I’m comfortable. I don’t mind walking around in my house in just a diaper and a T-shirt, but figured it was time to make sure I had enough orange pajamas to deal with that situation, as the last few that I’ve had have steadily declined, and I need newer ones. So I have four pair.

as far as Easter baskets and Easter candy goes: I think my last “Easter basket“ was when I was 12 or 13 years old. My grandparents, on my mom side, would always give me a bag of M&Ms candy: the one that was the biggest they make up the time: on Easter, my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. My mom still gives me a bag of M&Ms on Christmas, it has been tradition ever since I’ve been alive. However, since my grandparents are no longer with us, this would be the only bag that I would ever receive during the year, and because Easter candy really doesn’t “turn me on“, I end up sometimes buying a bag of M&Ms myself, and I have already used up that candy, so I don’t think buying anymore M&Ms is necessary. Easter is always known as the first holiday of the new season, which basically means that it’s spring time, but it doesn’t necessarily equate to spring conditions within Vermont. Yesterday it was over 60°, and it was really nice, so I went for a ride down to our local Walgreens, and then I came back up here, and then just felt like I was exhausted. Luckily however, I’m only working one day a week for the next few weeks, until my colleague returns, and then we will see when we will open the store for more days and longer hours.

there are sometimes however that holidays like this give me pause: in 2002, this was the Easter where my grandmother had requested all of us to make an appearance in Williston. This was the final Easter that both my grandparents were alive and all of our family was together. We took a long walk after Easter dinner, and for something like this, it was incredible as there were at least 35 of us walking in a group back to the house and then around the block. Little did I know however, that my grandmother was ill as she was: we knew that she was ill, we knew that she was sick, and we knew that was she was getting worse, but we didn’t realize just how fast it could happen. That was the last Easter we saw her, and I was lucky to be able to see her at least twice more before she died injured. My grandfather died one months to the day that my grandmother died, so I guess there is truth to the saying “he died of a broken heart“, and I guess that is true that you can die of a broken heart.  I always try to think of Easter as a “new beginning“, but it is hard when you have family members that always bring you memories of good times, of times that you could share with them, and experiences that you learned or stories that you told. My grandparents are gone now, so the only thing I have left is memories – but good memories they are – as they age I worry that more of my memories will become just memories, because I will eventually lose more of my family members and that is exactly what Will happen. This weekend, I will take time out of my schedule to be able to pray for my great grandmother and all of my family that I have lost: they have given me inspiration in more ways than one, and I would not trade any of the memories that I have experienced for anything, I just wish that sometimes I was more healthy than I am, but I try as best I can to make that possible, because I’m constantly in the rehab center working with a therapist: I’ve done this ever since I was six years old on and off, and after 21, they have to recertify you after eight weeks, or whatever date they discharge you from care, whatever comes first.

as for me, I think I’m just gonna stay here in my apartment, hang out with my brother, and enjoy the time that we have together: not sure what else we will do, but I know that my birthday approaches, so I’m not even sure what I will do then, but we shall see, and we shall wonder: I’m just glad that I am healthy, and I am able to enjoy my life to the level that I am, and I am thankful for a lot of different things that happened in my life, and the people who make it special, including some of you on DD who have become close friends to me, and people who I admire and trust. To those that have helped me I say thank you – without you I would never understand what it felt like to go through some of the issues that I have dealt with, or the feelings that I have held inside of my self – now that I know what I feel like and why I feel that way, I feel more complete and able to deal with with it because I understand it!

I wish everyone a safe and happy Easter: even though Covid may be not as bad now, please remember to be safe!

I love you all!

Brian

4 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Hope you don't mind waiting in a 2 hour line! That place is amazing to get lunch at!

That's fine I'll sit and eat lunch whilst you queue for my easter candy?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I popped out to a grocery store this afternoon and scored a ton of cheap Peeps!  Discounted to 50 cents a pack today!  That's about all they had left, but they had lots of 'em! 

after holidays its always the best to get your candy and holiday treats discounted cheaply... Makes you see where their profit margin is!