LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OK, which one of you is this?

I would never go out like that ever!!!!!   Honestly it is people that do this that unfortunately will make people who know nothing about being an ABDL think that we are freaks and perverts.   No offense.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Spiderman said:

I would never go out like that ever!!!!!   Honestly it is people that do this that unfortunately will make people who know nothing about being an ABDL think that we are freaks and perverts.   No offense.

Well, unfortunately for us, some people already DO view us that way.??? But stuff like this, does nobody any favors!????????

8 hours ago, square_duck said:

I find the fact that he is standing next to a display of "Fruit loops" cereal to be humorous!

...and Frosted Flakes.

On 3/31/2022 at 11:40 AM, Spiderman said:

Well; SOMEBODY has to do it

• 1 month later...

This isn't the first time nor the last there's been someone in diapers, ABDL gear, or diapered and flouncy sissy dresses featured on People of Walmart. So I'm not surprised. Peops who do things like that though are often used as examples by normies of "why those diaper wearing freaks are disgusting degenerates" who deserve to be "gassed" or "locked away for public safety" or "those freaks are pedophiles". ? Just repeating some shit I've seen/ heard in normies spaces. Which is one of the many reasons IRL I keep this firmly shoved and buried in the back of my closet.

• Like 1