LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a new guy here

Hi to everyone, I recently signed up after reading some good posts here which is what made me want to sign up here. This isn't a subject that I talk about much because I hate having to need diapers but since I have no choice I wanted to make a good thing out of a bad situation.         I have adjusted to this but learning new things should be good also.  

• Like 2

Hey, there are people here who are not incontinent who just like to wear diapers now and then.  there are some who do it now and then for personal enjoyment, some who devote their whole lives to the diaper lifestyle, some who wear diapers and pretend they are babies, some who are just incontinent and some who are incontinent and get into a baby lifestyle as a way of helping cope with the fact they need to wear diapers.  There is a wide range of people here who support each other.  You hate having to need diapers but you want to make a good thing out of a bad situation.  Many just like you have joined for that very same reason. Welcome!

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Hey, there are people here who are not incontinent who just like to wear diapers now and then.  there are some who do it now and then for personal enjoyment, some who devote their whole lives to the diaper lifestyle, some who wear diapers and pretend they are babies, some who are just incontinent and some who are incontinent and get into a baby lifestyle as a way of helping cope with the fact they need to wear diapers.  There is a wide range of people here who support each other.  You hate having to need diapers but you want to make a good thing out of a bad situation.  Many just like you have joined for that very same reason. Welcome!

@shycaveman

@rusty pins That’s exactly right. You don’t have to be worried that you may not “belong “in the mix of people that wear diapers for whatever reason. Rusty is also correct when he says that there are many people who are incontinent, who use them every day, and end up changing them several times a day, while there are others that may not wt them or mess them.  You also should not feel guilty that you have to wear diapers or that you want to wear diapers for whatever reason. Just be yourself, and keep searching and learning as you go. Many of us are here because of our love of diapers, or need of diapers, or like of diapers, so don’t you feel guilty for one second: there are many of us that use diapers for whatever reason, some of us just wear for comfort, or emotional reasons, or for other reasons. There are even people that have disabilities that wear diapers, and those type of people may decide like Rusty says to either live as an adult baby or as a diaper lover, but that is up to them.

my friends @Evelyn Dellcerro, @Transfusionelle, @Kawaharu, many others here have helped me to understand what I feel and why I feel that way, and why I like what I like and why I feel the way I feel. These individuals understand very well what it means to be in the position that I am. I am an incontinent diapers lover, as well as my friend EVE and my friend Elle.  Liking diapers, they wear for comfort and they also wear because it is fun. If and when they come back on, they will probably see this post and respond. I have learned to accept that I am incontinent, and I also learned that there are times that it can be fun. Sometimes being in this position, people either decide to become adult babies, or adult kids, or maybe they are diaper lovers like me. I have a disability:  cerebral palsy so I don’t find my wearing diapers strange weird or funny. However I have had feelings that I liked him ever since I was eight years old and my friend EVE tells me that she had the same feelings from the age of 13. I will let her explain her story, And it is interesting.  Thanks to EVE and my other friend, I understand why I feel the way I feel and what is going on in my head. 

as I said you do not have to feel guilty that you have to wear diapers! Some of us wear diapers because of incontinence, or because of a situation that we have no control over. If you fall into this range, diapers are a normal thing for you, and you normally just put them on when you need them, and you change them when they need changing. All it is is the difference between a plastic underwear and regular underwear. Diapers are not bad, and they help people that need it. There are many of us that have disabilities, and some people are adult babies to be able to deal with the situation.   I can tell you from experience that I love diapers myself, and I’ve always loved them, and now that I am who I am and what I am, I am not going to stop doing it, because it is the way I am, and I can’t change that. EVE taught me that I should just be myself, and not worry about what is going on, and just “roll with it” I literally do that because I’m in a wheelchair, so I don’t worry about things. @TransfusionelleTaught me that she believes when she sees me in a wheelchair, she does not see the wheelchair, but she sees the guy sitting in it, and he told me to be myself and “never change”. I can tell you from experience that these people have been Very important to me, because I have learned so much from them about how to just “let it all go, and just play, and enjoy yourself.

Welcome to daily diapers! You will find that there are people who like  to post, There are people that like to chat, and then there are people that like to do both. There are also a contingent of people who sign on for an account and don’t post at all, or post very limited and just chat. There are a lot of good people here and we are here to help you: do not worry about how silly the question is, why are you feeling the way you feel colon because that’s the way you feel:  and there’s no problem with that.  

is my friend @AbabeBillwould say: come on In, sit down and enjoy yourself, and put your feet up. If you are of a mind, i’m sure there would be an open highchair for you hee hee! Do not fear, you are in good hands, and the people here are really good. If you run into problem and need help, our admin team is always available to help you, and I can tell you that chatting can be fun when you find that you were in a very stimulating conversation. I have learned so much from just sitting there listening to those who have been there before me, or have differing stories and experiences and perspectives. You can learn a lot from a person just by talking to them, and you feel like after a while they are like your mother, your father, or your sister or brother. Someone who you trust that you can talk to about almost anything. Here on DD, I think I have gotten To that point, and accept it: you may not be in a position to be able to get to that point yet, but you may get there eventually: diapers or your friend do not be afraid of them, they won’t hurt you!

have a great day: feel free to message me, or follow me, and if you see me in the chat don’t hesitate to say hi: I have many friends that are there as well and they’re really nice people to talk to. If anyone decides to act like a total idiot than our admin team will take care of it.

Brian

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and glad you decided to join us. You got lots of good likeminded people here. Sorry, you are having to wear the diapers. But as you say, make the best of it, lemonade from lemons! Have some fun with it. If you have any questions, just ask. Lots of helpful people here too! Relax, have fun, and enjoy!