LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still sick

3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, wasn't either. I was supposed to submit a poop sample to test what kind of bacterial infection it was, but I started getting better so I didn't bother with that mess.

This is how I picture your poop package going

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

This is how I picture your poop package going

OMG! That's the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while, and the Boston accent only adds to it!

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Oh my god.  I almost shit myself laughing while watching this.  

Me too buddy! "SHIT YOUR HEART OUT FRANK!"♥️? LOL!????

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Oh my god.  I almost shit myself laughing while watching this.  

@Spiderman@BabySpiderBoy@DailyDi

I agree Spider-Man. That was really funny! Especially with a guy that had the Massachusetts accent! And not only that, but the part where the box is yelling “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” was really funny as well. I’m glad that someone was able to take something so serious and make it entertaining!

I even think that @spoonchicken would get a kick out of this – one fart from him, and that box would probably be running! ????????????? ****Hugs to da spoonchicken****

Brian

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Think I am finally over whatever this was. Haven't gotten sick in 3 days and no longer freezing cold.

That's very good news Mikey! I forgot you were EVEN sick.?????? LOL!??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, wasn't either. I was supposed to submit a poop sample to test what kind of bacterial infection it was, but I started getting better so I didn't bother with that mess.

I am also glad you are feeling better.  Now I have to think about putting a diaper on because just thinking about Evils video is making me laugh.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I am also glad you are feeling better.  Now I have to think about putting a diaper on because just thinking about Evils video is making me laugh.

Oooooh! What diapee are you gonna wear?!☺️???♥️??

• Like 1