LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Truth

2 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Didn’t it come out somewhat recently that toys r us is reopening? I forget where I read that tho.

They are open in Canada, and are trying to reform in the states, but little progress so far.

The one I used to go to since it opened back in the.....*grumbles grumbles* ....'70's closed, but in now a hobby lobby....which is good....they sell all sorts of cool stuff for my hobbies!!!??

So it turned out to be a decent trade....

13 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Ours is now a gym.

Ours was split into two stores and one sides a Home Bargains and the other I think is still empty

0_Home-Bargains-on-the-Riverside-Retail-

I went in, it's crap but on the upside a few doors down we have the UKs largest branch of Poundland which is pretty awesome.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Ours was split into two stores and one sides a Home Bargains and the other I think is still empty

I went in, it's crap but on the upside a few doors down we have the UKs largest branch of Poundland which is pretty awesome.

What's home bargains?? Is it like UK's version of Home Depot or Lowe's??? LOL!????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What's home bargains?? Is it like UK's version of Home Depot or Lowe's??? LOL!????

It's a general discount store although it isn't a home improvement DIY type place, I think B&Q would be our closest equivalent to Home Depot. 

• Like 1