LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks Northshore customer!

7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Big thanks to whoever ordered almost $300 from Northshore Care using my link (see signature) got a sweet $28.00 referral bonus!

So did they buy $300 worth of diapers???? I'm a little confused.?

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Yep, someone got lots of diapers!

@BabySpiderBoy

Yes they did – every single time someone uses Mikey’s referral link and his signature and then buys NORTHSHORE supplies, Mikey gets a referral bonus for this purchase. $300 is a lot of diapers, but I end up getting nine bags of diapers a month which is 90 diapers. I believe mine cost $217 per month when I order. So $300 may be a lot of money, but it does not equate to a lot of diapers. When I started having the state help me pay for these, they were telling me that they were paying over $1000 a month for my NORTHSHORE supplies. This is not correct, because each time they did that it cost $217 and I can prove that, so I don’t know exactly why they would say that.

i’m glad that someone use your referral link Mikey because that helps you and daily diapers! I have mine set up through an arrangement through NORTHSHORE where my case management team orders me what I need when I need them, and my supplier will order diapers for me every month, or on a “Will call basis”.

take care bud – have a great weekend! We will get between eight and 16 inches of snow this weekend! The ironic thing is this is The weekend that we set our clocks ahead one hour, so when we get up Monday morning everything hopefully should be on daylight time, but it would help if we didn’t have almost 16 inches of snow to plow out Monday morning!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Fixed errant word and proper spelling correction made
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Yes they did – every single time someone uses Mikey’s referral link and his signature and then buys NORTHSHORE supplies, Mikey gets a referral bonus for this purchase. $300 is a lot of diapers, but I end up getting nine bags of diapers a month which is 90 diapers. I believe mine cost $217 per month when I order. So $300 may be a lot of money, but it does not equate to a lot of diapers. When I started having the state help me pay for these, they were telling me that they were paying over $1000 a month for my NORTHSHORE supplies. This is not correct, because each time they did that it cost $217 and I can prove that, so I don’t know exactly why they would say that.

They probably didn't do their math right. I'm pretty sure that's the case. Or it's just laziness, personally I think it's one of the two, or both. LOL!??

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So did they buy $300 worth of diapers???? I'm a little confused.?

Diapers and boosters and bed pads actually. I needed all three. I was wondering what kind of referral commission you got. Looks like that was 10% before taxes.

30 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

How does the referral link work? I buy a case every one to two months from Northshore. I'd be happy to do it in a way that helps DD. 

Clink on the link in @DailyDi posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Diapers and boosters and bed pads actually. I needed all three. I was wondering what kind of referral commission you got. Looks like that was 10% before taxes.

Clink on the link in @DailyDi posts.

Wait so you're the one that ordered $300 worth of baby supplies?!??? LOL!???☺️♥️???

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

How does the referral link work? I buy a case every one to two months from Northshore. I'd be happy to do it in a way that helps DD. 

Just go to Northshore by clicking the banner in my signature and we earn the referral!

9 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yep, I get 10% on sales. Thanks for thinking of me when you shopped!