LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cap Con 2022!!!!

Yes it is on!! July 28th-31st. 

11 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I'll be at Mustang Week but some of my group will be there

I have a 2010 Mustang myself with a little bit of modifications.

15 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

What is cap con?

It is a abdl convention that happens in Chicago. I myself have never gone and always have wanted to go. This will be my first year but I am super excited about it. 

• Like 2

A little to far for me to travel.....been to chitown, wasn't impressed anyways. Waiting for the west coast jungle gym to open back up though..

I've been twice but I will have to pass as my partner and I are taking a 3 week vacation to New England in August. I'll just have to wait until next year ?

Hugs,

Freta

Interesting. I'd love to go. I'd have to figure out a business reason for being in that area, though - it would be a tough sell to tell my wife that I'm taking a week off and going to Illinois for a giant diaper convention. I bet it would be awesome, though - let us know what it was like once you've been. 

Does anyone know of a good resource for your partner to learn about what CapCon really is about (and hopefully convince them to take you). Unless one of you want to pack me in your suitcase? Lol. I know the official Capcon website used to have more information but it's all hush hush for now.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Interesting. I'd love to go. I'd have to figure out a business reason for being in that area, though - it would be a tough sell to tell my wife that I'm taking a week off and going to Illinois for a giant diaper convention. I bet it would be awesome, though - let us know what it was like once you've been. 

Why not take the wife with you.

Just say its a fancy hotel weekend with spa etc. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 3/3/2022 at 8:49 PM, carolinadiaperboy said:

Yes it is on!! July 28th-31st. 

I have a 2010 Mustang myself with a little bit of modifications.

I have a heavily modified Shelby GT350

On 3/4/2022 at 7:30 PM, Glennie said:

don't worry Mustang week with be much better

Cause we know this! Between the street racing, the hot woman and the drinking I am sure it will be a blast! Plus I'm sponsored so I have to go

On 3/4/2022 at 7:46 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

What makes you say that buddy?!??

Cause its Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 3/4/2022 at 10:44 PM, Dubious said:

Why not take the wife with you.

Brilliant! "Honey, want to spend the weekend in Chicago? Before you start packing, there's just one thing I need to tell you..."

• Haha 1

Honestly, not really. I prefer furry conferences and feel more comfortable around furries to be honest. Being little around other people is uncomfortable for me as it's more something my Daddy and I share as an intimate connection, so it's not a space where I'm looking to interact with others in a play environment.

It's one thing to chill at a munch where people dressed in street clothes and talking as adults and quite another at something like CapCon where it is very much the opposite and a lot of open play space.

I think it depends a lot on what people are seeking.

On 3/4/2022 at 7:18 PM, Huggybutt said:

Does anyone know of a good resource for your partner to learn about what CapCon really is about (and hopefully convince them to take you). Unless one of you want to pack me in your suitcase? Lol. I know the official Capcon website used to have more information but it's all hush hush for now.

Still looking for an expanded itinerary from years past. Vacationing that exact week in july and have no idea what to do, well at least she doesn't.

It's basically a big convention. They have some work shops, vendors and play spaces. Not sure what everything will look like this year honestly but you could email the capcon staff and ask for that information and explain what you are trying to do.