LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

Noelle.png.22653bff75e33fd3e77a024946f30539.png

Chapter 32: Nuclear

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

I couldn’t control my emotions.

I couldn’t control my magic.

I couldn’t control anything as my body glowed brightly and a swirling vortex surrounded me as I stood in the ruins of Basinwall.

“MOVE! OUT OF THE WAY!” I heard Rose in the distance.

Our little group of friends stood a fair distance from me.

Not that that distance would mean much... if this amount of magic went off, I’m not even sure the city nearby would be safe.

Rose pushed her way through the group, before stopping and looking at me.

“NOELLE!” She screamed, pushing forward straight towards me.

“NO! STOP!” I screamed back.

She stopped just at the edge of the vortex, blocked by the mix of wind, magic and dirt swirling around me.

“BABY! IT’S OKAY!”

“IT’S NOT! LOOK AROUND YOU! THIS IS WHAT IS LEFT OF BASINWALL!” Tears streamed down my face.

“I know babygirl... we’ve lost a lot of people. First your parents, then Jinx, then Mrs Timpson and the rest of the village... and then me. But Jinx came back, as did I. And the others will never be forgotten. They will live on inside our hearts for the rest of our lives. I know it’s hard, babygirl, but you’re not alone through this. You have me.” Rose said in her maternal, soothing voice. I couldn’t tell if she was using her affinity on me, but even if she was... it wasn’t working.

“But... but...” Thoughts swirled around my mind. The chaotic magic inside pulsed through my veins.

Rose must have sensed her opportunity, because she rolled up her sleeves and raised her hands up to the vortex.

“NO! YOU’LL DIE!”

“Like that ever stopped me babygirl...” She grinned before taking the first step forward, her hands piercing the outside of the vortex. First her hands, then her face, then the rest of her body until she was fully immersed within the vortex.

But as she took one heavy step after another, I noticed the deterioration on her skin. The buffeting winds and magic were scraping her hands and face, slowly stripping her apart.

“NO! DON’T! JUST GO!” I screamed, my tears rolling down my cheeks before being sucked away into the vortex.

“Not a chance, baby. Mummy is here...” She edged closer and closer, until she was almost within reaching distance.

I couldn’t move, the magic kept me in place, and I couldn’t stop the emotions from running wild... but I could raise my arm. So I reached out, in the hope that she would be able to grab it before it’s too late.

Inch by inch, Rose got closer and closer, stretching her arm out to grab mine. She stretched as much as she could, but it wasn’t enough as she brushed her fingers over mine.

One more heavy step and she tried again, this time grabbing my hand and pulling herself in close.

“Hey baby... it’s going to be okay...” Wrapping her arms around me, Rose rested my head in her neck and gently shushed me. “It’s going to be okay babygirl, Mummy is here. I won’t let anything bad happen.”

“Buh...”

“What would Mrs Timpson say if she saw you like this?”

I cried into her shoulder.

“She... she’d tell me it was okay to cry... but... not to let it control me.”

“So... are you?”

“I... I don’t want to, Mummy. Buh... I can’t control it!”

“Shhh. It’s okay sweetpea. Mummy is here to help.” She said, stroking my hair.

I looked up to see her wind-damaged face smiling down at me as the vortex continued around us.

“I... I’m sorry... I fuck everything up...”

“Baby, no big words from you, okay? You’re too little for things like that...” She said as she rested my head back on her shoulder.

“S... sowwy...”

“That’s better. Now... I understand how you’re feeling. I’m feeling a lot of these emotions too. It hurts like hell to be back here. I’ve been dreading it this entire time. But think about our friends. And not just the ones stood over there. But the ones we lost. It’s okay to be sad about them, but don’t let that sadness take over you, okay poppet?”

“H... how?”

“You cry, and you cry and cry and then you cry some more. Whenever you feel sad. Don’t bottle it up like I know you have been doing.”

“I could... could say the same about you.” I grinned at her, tears still streaming down my face.

“I know. We both need to be a bit more vocal about our emotions. We’ve both been through a lot. And we both kind of bottle it up. But no more, okay?”

“O... okay.”

“Okay what?”

“O... okay... Mummy...”

“That’s better. Now... how are you feeling.”

I pointed to the vortex, which still appeared as strong as ever.

“Oh that isn’t going anyway anytime soon, babygirl. But how’s the control?”

“I... can move a bit...”

“Well that’s a good start! How about we start off small, making sure to not let it get any worse, and then we can fix it all. How does that sound?”

“I... I’d like dat.”

“There’s my baby... here, I think you need this.”

She reached inside her robe and pulled out... a dummy?

‘Really? This isn’t the time... I’m about to take half of the country down with me and you’re trying to give me this...’ My thoughts were interrupted as she popped the dummy in my mouth. ‘...I mean... I guess... it’s nice... kinda... maybe...’

My heart started to slow.

The chaotic fury within started to subside.

The vortex slowly transformed into a purple, shimmering bubble that engulfed the both of us.

“That’s better. There’s my babygirl. Now... do you remember what Mummy taught you about your affinity?”

“Uh... I dunno.” I said from behind my dummy.

“Your emotions make certain spells stronger or weaker. Remember?”

I nodded.

“Well... in your state, all that emotional magic was amplified by your grief, rage and anger, right?” She tucked my hair behind my ear.

“U... uh huh...?”

“Well do you remember one of the basic principles of magic? You can’t just release all that untamed magic out into the world, it’d be super duper bad. But if we transformed it into a different element of magic...”

“Y... you made me feel ickle so that...”

“Good girl! You got it!”

It all made sense now. Even if she had made me feel better... all this magic had to go somewhere. I couldn’t absorb it; it’d be too much for me. It’d be like trying to fit a tent back into the bag without taking it apart first. No, once all this magic was out, amplified by my affinity... it had to go somewhere. And with my current mental state... it would be catastrophically destructive.

But if she got me feeling little... my conjuration magic is amplified when I am little. So in turn, all this destructive magic would be converted into raw magic, ready to conjure something.

Something big.

“Now sweetpea...” Rose kissed my forehead. “I love you. I always have and I always will. And there is nothing we can’t get through together. And no matter what, you’ll always be my little babygirl. Got that?” She tapped my dummy and smiled, making me blush.

All that raw, unbridled emotion inside was gone...

I could now conjure something...

But what...?

“I think you know what you need to create...” Rose said, smiling at me with those beautiful green eyes of hers.

I got all excited, as if I was given a new toy to play with. Like those little plastic building blocks on Earth Prime that I love.

Thoughts of a huge fortress made out of those blocks popped into mind, but I knew I had to be slightly sensible with this.

So I focused on what made me feel the most little, what made me feel the happiest.

Home.

Pulling away from Rose, the bubble gently pushing her outside of it, I concentrated.

Rose ran back over to the others.

“You can do this baby...” She winked at me as she ran.

The squirmy feeling in my tummy confirmed what she told me. I can do this. Fuck the council, fuck the Zadri. Fuck everyone who wants to ruin our lives. This... this is OUR home, and no one will ever take that away from us again!

Focusing all my thoughts into the magic swirling around me, I knelt down into a ball, preparing myself for the finale...

I sprung up, the magic around me releasing and exploding across the valley.

And in a flash, the barren wasteland that was once the village of Basinwall... looked as vibrant and colourful as it used to.

“What the fu...” I heard Paige say before her surroundings suddenly changed.

Gone was the dirt and ash... now replaced with a, might I say... perfect recreation of Basinwall.

From the one singular road leading into the village, to the fountain in the centre. From... Mrs Timpson’s house, to the tiny little toy shop. The pond, the playground, the houses... everything was back to how it was.

And as I looked at Rose, she smiled and nodded her head towards the hill.

The hill where our old house now stood once again.

“Wait... holy shit!” Alex said.

“So this is magic... wow!” Paige commented.

“This normally wouldn’t have been possible. It’s only because of her grief, her anger and her sadness that she was able to not only amplify her magic, but also convert it into something much more creative.” Rose commented. “We may be powerful, but it would take a lot of magic to do something like this.”

“But even so, she must be really talented.” Alex replied.

“Oh she is.” Rose smiled at me as I fell to my knees in exhaustion.

My magic had stabilised, returning to normal levels.

My emotions were under control.

I sighed a breath of relief before falling back onto the grass, sucking my dummy.

Rose strolled over, before sitting down next to me, placing her hand on my tummy.

“You okay, babygirl?” She asked.

I took out my dummy to reply to her.

“Uh huh. Just... a bit exhausted.” I laughed.

“I bet! You spent a lot of magic then. How’s your magic now?”

“Back to the old, normal levels.”

“Good.”

“But... your face...” I said, pointing at her damaged skin.

One wave of her hand and she was back to normal.

God I missed magic.

“There we go, as good as new. Now... you take it easy, okay babygirl?” Rose ordered.

“Yes Mummy...” I stuck my tongue out at her, giggling.

“Don’t think just because you can conjure an entire village out of nowhere... that I won’t throw you over my knee and spank you...”

I squeaked a bit as my face turned red, before flopping into her arms to try and hide the blushing.

“You worried us for a second there, kiddo.” Morgan said as she wandered over, closely followed by the rest of our friends.

“Noelle... jeez... stop making us look bad!” Stella joked, pointing at the surrounding village.

“Yeah... but it’s empty...” I said sombrely.

“It won’t always be. New people will come live here eventually. For now, it’s a place for us to call home, as well as a base of operations for our mission in this dimension.” Rose reassured me. She was so good at this. All her variations were. “I’ve got a new spell I’ve been dying to try, but not had the opportunity due to the lack of magic. But for now... the council won’t think to find us here, after a year of being away. So let’s go back home, get a cup of tea, and rest for a bit, okay?”

I nodded, along with the rest of our group. Climbing to my feet, I held Rose’s hand as we walked back up the path... home.

“So who is this Jinx person you mentioned earlier?” Faith asked.

We were all sat around our old kitchen, like we used to, albeit with a lot more friends now. Our cosy little rustic kitchen, with the old tiles and the wooden bay window. The tile under the fridge even had the crack in it like it did before the town got obliterated. I couldn’t believe my spell had even thought about little details like that.

Liv and Charlie shared the bay window seat, snuggled up together, grasping cups of hot chocolate. Paige and Alex were sat at the kitchen table, next to each other, drinking tea.

Morgan was leaning against the wall, sipping her coffee, whilst Faith sat at her feet, sipping milk.

And Rose and I... well Rose had insisted I not be allowed to ‘grow up’ for a little bit, after everything that had gone on. So I was currently sat next to her at the kitchen table. But whilst she was sat on one of the dining chairs, I was sat in my highchair, sipping from a sippy cup.

‘At least it’s not a bottle...’ I thought to myself.

Lily, Ashe, Stella, Al and Willow had all gone off to see if their houses still stood on the other side of the hill, the ones we conjured towards the end of all the events of last year.

“Jinx? Wait... did you not meet him?” Rose replied.

Everyone shook their heads.

“Of course you didn’t...” Rose sighed.

Waving her hand, a tiny little portal appeared above the kitchen table, much to everyone’s surprise.

And out of it... jumped a black cat.

“KITTY!” Faith cried out, squealing and clapping.

“Meet Jinx. Jinx... where were you?” Rose asked him.

“Meow!” He replied.

“I know you get nervous around new people, but I told you, they’re just versions of me. You know this!”

“Meow!”

“That’s no excuse. Anyway, look... we’re home.”

“Meow.”

“Nothing will ever please you... go on then. You better introduce yourself to Faith before she explodes from excitement.

“M...Meow...”

Jinx reluctantly walked across the table, jumped off, and climbed into Faith’s lap.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A CAT!?” Faith squealed.

“He’s a big ‘fraidy cat!” I teased Jinx, getting a sneer from him in return.

I loved that only Rose and I could understand him.

Can’t believe he hid from everyone this entire time though... especially when we know he loves attention.

==========================================================

Even better news! I finished writing this story (All 61 chapters of it), which means after a small break from writing (Will still edit and post chapters, don't worry, plus it'll only last a week or two), I'll be starting my next story! 

It's a Diaper Dimension story I've been super excited to write for a while now. It's fully planned out (All that needs figuring out are the character names), so I'm ready to start when I'm ready. One chapter per week will be posted alongside Love in Dimensions once I've got a good way into writing it.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Ah the magic is back.

And Noelle is as powerful as ever.

Let the council come, they will be destroyed one by one.

I look forward to your new story in the DD.

I hope it is as mean as a DD story should be.

Great chapter and the scene between Rise and Noelle was fantastic but I couldn't help but feel that it should have been saved for the end of this part of the story and not right at the beginning. 

Still can't wait to see the fight against the rest of the council.

Interesting so did they just need to go to a high "Mana" setting to recharge? Or is something more going.... One things for sure though if they head to the other dimension like this the Amazons are fucked... ??

On 6/19/2022 at 11:43 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

emerged within the vortex

Wonderful new chapter and I love the return of the magic! I think you want "immersed," though.

On 6/19/2022 at 5:58 PM, Moon3ye said:

Ah the magic is back.

And Noelle is as powerful as ever.

Let the council come, they will be destroyed one by one.

I look forward to your new story in the DD.

I hope it is as mean as a DD story should be.

Oh I've got a lot planned for this new story. Lots of fun things. I think you'll all enjoy it. I'm finishing chapter 4 tonight and so far... I've loved every second of writing it.

On 6/19/2022 at 7:17 PM, diaperboymi said:

Glad to see the Magic back.  Look out council ????????

?

On 6/19/2022 at 8:35 PM, TerranV said:

Great chapter and the scene between Rise and Noelle was fantastic but I couldn't help but feel that it should have been saved for the end of this part of the story and not right at the beginning. 

Still can't wait to see the fight against the rest of the council.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I agree, but it was difficult to fit it in towards the end of the chapter after the cliffhanger of the previous one.

On 6/20/2022 at 3:15 PM, YourFNF said:

Interesting so did they just need to go to a high "Mana" setting to recharge? Or is something more going.... One things for sure though if they head to the other dimension like this the Amazons are fucked... ??

Yup. They wore out their batteries by being away from home for too long. Upon returning, back to full charge ready for more adventures! Sadly there isn't a manual for Witches visiting other dimensions.

On 6/20/2022 at 6:10 PM, kerry said:

Wonderful new chapter and I love the return of the magic! I think you want "immersed," though.

Thank you! And thank you for pointing that out. Fixing now ?

Rose.png.102b58c5e8c5c25380abcc7c1d3963e5.png

Chapter 33: Home

After everything that had happened with Noelle, we figured we best slow down and take our time.

So we sat down for a while and had tea. Though now we had our magic back properly... our variations were desperate to see us in action, especially the littles... and Alex.

“Noelle, would you be a dear and show everyone what you can do, outside? I don’t think we can get back to the task at hand until you’ve shown off a bit.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Oh okay! Umm... Rose? Can you...?” She said, putting her sippy cup on the highchair tray.

“Ah... yes. One second baby...” I replied.

I moved the sippy cup and removed the tray, allowing her to get down.

“Be good. I’m just going to have a quick look around the village, see if everything is the same...” I said, kissing her forehead.

“Okay Mummy!” She said, skipping off. “Come on then everyone!”

Everyone shuffled off to go watch Noelle cast some basic spells outside. You could see the excitement in Alex and the littles as they followed closely behind. Morgan and Charlie laughed to each other and followed the group.

I was all alone now. Which I was happy about. After Noelle going supernova and all the memories of Basinwall flooding back to me... I needed some time to myself to think and take a breath.

“I suppose I should get this place clean... it’s only just been rebuilt!” I said, looking at the mass of cups, and Noelle’s sippy, sat on the kitchen table.

And as I whisked my hand, making all the cups float into the sink... I heard giggling coming from behind the kitchen table.

“Hello?” I called out.

I looked around behind the table to see Faith sat on the floor, playing with Jinx.

“Oh hello sweetie!” I said, smiling.

“Hi... sorry, was I supposed to go too?” She suddenly looked nervous.

“Not at all! Don’t you want to see all the magic like the others?”

“Normally... I would... but then I met Jinx.” Faith giggled as Jinx pounced on her hand.

“He’s adorable, isn’t he? Have you ever had a pet?” I asked. I knew some basics about the girl, but we hadn’t have a proper chat yet.

“No. They’re hard to get licences for.” She replied, looking out of sorts.

“You need a licence?”

“Limited space, limited food production for pets... only the rich have them.”

“So wait... have you never seen a cat?”

“Only on TV.”

“Then no wonder you’re so excited about him! Well Jinx loves all the attention, so you take as much time as you want with him, okay? And after all this is over... just give me a message and I’ll portal you over to play with him whenever you want.”

“Really? Fank you...” She blushed, swirling her hand around Jinx, causing him to run around in circles.

“Meow.” Said Jinx.

“He likes you.”

“You can tell?” Faith’s confused face was adorable, it was just like Noelle’s.

“Well yeah, I can understand him sweetie!” I smiled.

Her mouth opened in surprise.

“Really? Can I?” She asked.

“Hmm. Right now you can’t. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a spell out there somewhere. How about I have a look once all this is over, just for you?”

“You’d do that? Aww fank you. So how can you understand him?”

“He’s a part of me, hun. He’s my magical familiar. He was created with a part of my essence. My... soul if that’s what you want to call it.”

“Really? But what if something happens to him?”

“It hurts... a lot. I know from experience.”

“Oh... did something happen to him?”

“He died, saving Noelle’s life. Took a spell intended for her.”

“But how come he...”

“When I came back to life, so did he.”

“That’s... weird. How all three of us came back to life.”

“How was it for you sweetie?” I asked softly.

I was desperate to ask her about it since I found out, but I never wanted to push her. It was pretty traumatic for me and I didn’t want her to relive events, but she seemed like she was up for talking about it, so I went with it.

“I... got shot. All I remember was falling out of consciousness, having that weird vision on the beach, then waking up... alive.”

“Same with me, but without the getting shot part. I’m hoping we find some answers. But hey...”

“Wha?” She said, looking up at me.

“If you ever need someone to talk to about all that... someone who knows what you’re feeling and what you’ve been through, you know I’m always here, right?”

“I appreciate it.” She smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

I had left Faith to play with Jinx whilst I went exploring the village.

It was weird. It was a perfect recreation; all that was missing were the insides of the houses and the people who used to live in them. Hopefully over time, once this adventure and then everything with the council is settled... we can get new people moving in and this village can feel like home again.

After an hour of wandering about, I headed back to find everyone waiting for me. They had finished watching Noelle show off, and were desperate to see more of this world.

“Come on...” Noelle gave me her cutest puppy dog eyes.

“We can’t!” I argued. “It’s too dangerous! What if the council find us?”

“Mummy... we have to look. It’s been a year... we need to see what’s happened to the city since two Council members were killed.” Noelle made a good point, even if my point was still valid.

“We...”

“We’ll be fine. With the eight of us... we can do anything.” She grinned.

Thirteen...” Lily said as she walked up the hill to my front door, quickly followed by our friends. “With six magic users, a thief, two strong women, and a bunch of babies who are quick thinkers...”

Lily grinned at Faith and Liv, who blushed.

“...I think we’ll be alright against the council. Especially with our two strongest magic users being able to kill two of the Council already...”

Fine! Let’s go. Before I change my mind.” I said, getting very close to bratting out like Noelle does.

Conjuring a portal, I knew exactly where to drop us off in the city, somewhere where we wouldn’t be seen instantly. From there, we could evaluate the situation and work out our best course of action.

Appearing in an alley on the other side of the portal, apparently the one where Lily first met Noelle, I looked around to get a sense of my surroundings.

What I saw was vastly different from the memory I had of this place.

Instead of the bustling city, the streets were nearly empty. The sounds of cars and people walking about their lives used to fill my senses when I was last here. I mean, sure, it’s been many many years since I actually explored the city, the few times I left the safety of Basinwall... it was to visit Lily and Ashe mostly, and I teleported directly to them. But as Noelle popped out of the portal behind me, as the last one through, her face confirmed it... this was not the same city we left a year ago.

“What... what happened? Where is everyone?” Morgan asked.

“Yeah this seems a bit abandoned for a city...” Liv commented.

“Rose... this is wrong.” Lily nudged me.

“I know... let’s be careful, okay? Stick together.” I replied.

We all huddled into a group and headed towards the entrance to the alleyway.

No cars. Barely any people. No sign of a society really. Just... a dead city.

“What happened?”

We turned the corner and our questions were quickly answered, displayed on a billboard in the centre of the roundabout.

It was a magical illusion positioned directly in the middle of the district. Glowing purple, similar to those fancy holographic signs I had seen in Morgan’s dimension, it stood as a warning to everyone.

“Wait... is that...?”Alex said, pointing at it.

It was. It was our faces. Flickering between Noelle and I, with the occasional face of our friends from this dimension... it was a warning.

“Are we... fugitives?” Noelle asked.

“Looks like it, babygirl. So more reason to keep our heads down.”

Noelle looked closer at the text above and below the pictures of our faces shown in the pillar of purple light and read it out loud.

“The city is under martial law... Do not go out without correct identification. Scans can and will be taken at any point to reveal any magical appearance alteration. Do not resist. Obey orders from any Witch Finders, or face imprisonment. Report any rogue Witch to your nearest Witch Finder.”

“Witch Finder? You mean like on our Earth?” Alex asked.

“Looks like it... we need more information. And we can’t use any spells to hide our faces by the looks of it. So let’s go before we’re spotted.”

“Where are we going?”

“To meet an old friend. Problem is... we’ll have to make our way on foot.”

“Why?”

“If she’s hiding from the council, she’ll have put wards up like I did with Basinwall. If we try to portal in... we’ll be disintegrated.

“I’d rather not be disintegrated, thank you very much. So how far away is this friend?” Alex asked.

“A few blocks. So we’ll have to hurry. But we can’t look suspicious.”

“How do we manage that?”

“Let’s try this new spell of mine... shall we?” I said, waving my hand.

“...Nothing happened.” Noelle said.

“Look again...” I said, grinning and pointing at the shop window nearby.

Everyone shuffled over to the window to see what I was talking about.

“Wait... are we?”

“Invisible? Yes.” I grinned.

“HOW?” Noelle jumped up and down excitedly.

“I found a tome during our trips to other dimensions. Containing a bunch of spells. Most we already have in our dimension, but there was one that I figured with a few tweaks... could work on our Earth. I was planning on using this spell to hide Basinwall eventually... but I needed to test it first. So let’s go... my little guinea pigs...”

Noelle grumbled and toddled off out onto the street.

“Be careful though everyone... they can still hear and touch us... so just stay away from everyone, okay?”

Everyone nodded, including Noelle as she quickly moved out of the way of an old woman who was walking directly at her.

“Hey, Rose... we’re going to go explore the area, see what’s going on. You, Noelle and your variations carry on without us.” Lily winked at me.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, we need more information about everything. So we’ll meet up with you later. You know how to contact me.”

And with that, Lily, Ashe, Al, Stella and Willow all wandered off in the opposite direction.

“So which way?” Alex whispered to me.

“Follow me.”

We made our way through the streets silently.

It was amazing how different everything was now. Gone were the magazine stands full of articles on famous Witches. No more billboards of Witches who were sponsored by companies to promote their products. It was as if every trace of magic was gone.

Except for the Witches we were currently walking towards.

In front of us were two people, who looked almost like police officers... but I recognised them. They weren’t police, they were Witches I used to go to school with. Two of the most stuck up, entitled Witches I had ever met... with barely any skill.

But still, they wore uniforms, indicating they had some position of power.

“STOP!” One of them shouted, pointing directly at me.

We all froze in terror.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

We stood completely still and silent, unsure as to how they could see through the spell. Only people under the spell could see each other.

“I was on my way to visit my mother...” We heard from behind us.

Turning around, it was a man in a suit with some flowers, walking directly at us.

Moving out of the way at the last second, we realised they were talking to this guy.

“Really? Those flowers for her?” The cockier of the two Witch Finders asked him.

“Yes, Ma’am.” He looked at the ground, he was clearly intimidated by these old acquaintances of mine.

“Got your I.D.?”

“Ye... oh... I seem...” He fumbled about, trying to find something in his pockets.

“Shame... you know what happens to those without correct I.D. For all we know... you could be a Witch sympathiser...”

“No... please... my mother... she...”

A flash of light later... and he was gone.

“Oh Frankie... I was about to have him for aiding Witches.”

“You know you had no actual proof. You just wanted to see his insides boil.”

“Maybe...”

“But think of the paperwork we’d have to forge...”

“Fine. At least he can rot in the cells now. I didn’t like how pathetic he looked. ‘Wah wah wah I’m going to see my Mummy...’” She said, mocking him.

“Anyway, let’s head back, the Council is probably waiting for our report.

“They’re not going to be happy, finding no Witches today.”

“Well that’s what they get when they personally imprison most of them... there aren’t many left to catch. But what can they do? Not like they can take us, we work for them and they need us to keep the peace... intimidating the people.”

“I guess. Let’s go, before they start spying on us for being late.”

The pair walked off, as if they hadn’t just ruined a man’s life in an instant. I clenched my fists, knowing that I couldn’t react, as it could screw everything up. So I held back my anger and carried on, everyone following close behind me.

A few more streets and we arrived at our destination, a large... creepy-looking house set aside from the rest of the surrounding buildings. It had a weird, ominous presence that you could tell even from looking at it. And whilst the others couldn’t sense the magic emanating from it, Noelle and I definitely could.

I didn’t want to be here. This was the last place I ever wanted to visit again... but we had no choice.

“Where are we?” Noelle asked.

The door opened suddenly, taking us all aback.

We were expected.

Because of course we were.

Nothing gets by that woman...

“Do we...?”

“Come on, we’re expected.” I said, sighing and taking Noelle’s hand.

I didn’t have to look back, I could tell everyone was confused and creeped out as we walked through the front door.

Shutting behind us with a slam, the hallway we entered was pitch black.

Suddenly the hallway illuminated as all the candles along the way lit simultaneously.

Looking up at the balcony... I saw her. Everyone saw her.

“So... what did my old student do to fuck up this badly?” She groaned, rolling her eyes.

So... after finishing writing this... I may have said I'd take a week break before starting my new story properly.

And as I expected... I've already written the first four chapters and ohmygosh I am so excited about this new story! Once I've got a decent backlog, I'll post one chapter a week alongside this story. I think you're all going to love my new DD story ^_^

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

No cars. Barely any people. No sign of a society really. Just... a dead city.

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And with that, Lily, Ashe, Al, Stella and Willow all wandered off in the opposite direction.

“So which way?” Alex whispered to me.

“Follow me.”

Oh gods never split the party. Especially if you don't have coms...  ??

Noelle.png.22653bff75e33fd3e77a024946f30539.png

Chapter 34: Tutors

“Umm... Rose...?” I looked up at the old woman on the balcony, gripping Rose’s hand tighter than ever. “Who... who is she?”

“You didn’t even tell her who I am? Of course you didn’t.” The woman shrugged her shoulders then slowly walked down the stairs to the side of the creepy old mansion hallway.

Our eyes followed her the entire way. My heart was racing.

“And who are these... wait... okay now I’m officially confused.” She said as she looked around at the variations of us.

“Everyone... this is Edith.” Rose sighed.

“That’s Miss Birkett to you, hatchling.” Edith snapped back at her.

Rose sighed.

“Sorry, this is... Miss Edith Birkett.”

She took a deep breath.

“...My old tutor.”

“Tutor? As in the one who taught you? As in the one who has the emotional affinity?” I asked, maybe a little bit too loudly.

Miss Birkett looked at me, then looked at Rose with anger, flicking out her wand and pointing it directly at her face.

“I thought I told you to tell no one!” she growled with rage.

“I told her... because she has the same affinity as you.”

Suddenly Miss Birkett’s angry, wrinkly old face went soft, gentle and sweet as she looked at me, smiling.

“Oh really? And just who is this little cutie? Did you finally get a girlfriend?” She asked Rose.

“Yes. And she’s also my...” Rose sighed once again. “...hatchling.”

“Well aren’t you just adorable! Aren’t you that famous Witch from before everything went to shit? You disappeared for a while, did Rose take you in? She had a habit of caring for others.”

Putting down her wand, she shuffled over to me and took both of my hands in hers.

“I... yeah. She’s been teaching me. And I’m sorry that she told me your secret... it’s just... she said it was rare.” I replied.

“It most certainly is! It’s why the Council must never know about the two of us.”

“They already know about her. I’ve been keeping her safe.” Rose interrupted.

“Oh no... That’s why they’re angry.”

“The Council? Is that why the streets are deserted, and why we’re wanted fugitives? Because we killed two of them and they want Noelle back?”

“YOU KILLED TWO OF THEM?” Edith screamed.

Aaaaand angry Miss Birkett was back...

“They tried to kill...” Rose tried to explain why before being cut off by Miss Birkett again.

“THAT’S NO EXCUSE! YOU KNOW HOW DEFENSIVE THEY ARE NORMALLY! NO WONDER THE CITY HAS GONE TO SHIT! You stupid girl...”

“Logan... absorbed a demon’s soul. Just to get Noelle.”

“He WHAT? Oh wow... they must really want you. You must be pretty powerful.”

“T... thanks...?” I replied nervously.

“She’s not the only one with power...” Rose grinned.

“Yes, I know... you are a powerful Witch too. And don’t let that compliment go to your head...”

I giggled at how she talked down to Rose.

“You have no idea...” Rose waved her hand, causing the dingy room to brighten up and feel less creepy.

“Wait... how did you do that... without a wand?” Miss Birkett’s mouth was wide open.

“We have a lot to discuss...”

So we all crowded into her living room, which had long, elegant purple curtains, a massive stone brick fireplace, and expensive-looking sofas.

“So let me get this straight... there exists dimensions other than our own, and you and Noelle can travel to them... because you’re... connected?” Miss Birkett looked more and more confused the more we explained to her.

“Correct.” Rose replied.

“And these lovely ladies... are your... what? Copies?”

“We call ourselves variations. They are versions of us born in different dimensions, with different upbringings. But we share a lot of commonalities with our personalities... and tastes.” Rose explained, stopping herself at that last point.

‘Good save... don’t want to explain the whole ageplay thing to Miss Birkett... she already doesn’t like you, no doubt she’d be creeped out if we told her I’m currently wearing a nappy and like to be babied by you...’ I thought to myself, internally laughing.

“And you’re... here to find a jewel? That will unlock memories of two other variations... who are imprisoned in another dimension...?”

“Correct again.”

“Jeez Rose... you don’t half get yourself into some weird shit. I thought it was bad enough when you found out the Council’s big secret and went rogue on them. But killing two of them... travelling across dimensions... finding other versions of you... casting without a wand... I’m almost impressed.”

“And I’m almost surprised by the almost compliment...” Rose grinned.

“Well firstly... Noelle.” She said, turning to me. “If you ever need to talk about your affinity with someone who knows what it’s like to have it, you can always come to me. You’re my... grand-student after all.”

“Grand-student?” I asked, confused.

“Haha, just a little joke I’ve been dying to make, sorry.”

She seemed almost too sweet towards me, but I could see the difference when she talked to Rose.

“Umm...?” I stuttered.

“Rose is my student, and you’re her student. So you’re my student’s student... so my grand-student!” She waved her hands in a motion that basically went ‘ta-da!’

“Oh. I get it. Like a granddaughter...”

I thought about how awkward that is... with the fact that I call Rose... Mummy.

“So... you’re Olivia and... Charlie? And you come from a dimension...” Miss Birkett set her sights on our variations from the Diaper Dimension.

“Where my wife is twice as tall as me, yes.” Olivia smiled awkwardly.

“I thought I sensed a spell on your wife...” Miss Birkett smiled before turning to the others. “And you two are from one where the Earth is flooded... and you’re from a boring universe that’s connected to the tall ones...?”

Alex, Morgan, Faith and Paige all nodded.

“Sorry, this is taking me a minute to process. I knew you’d accomplish great things Rose... but this...”

“Two compliments in one day? It’s not our birthday is it?” Rose laughed, looking at her variations.

“I can knock you down a peg, if you want...” Miss Birkett grinned.

“Umm...” I was dying to ask a question before we started talking about what had happened to the city.

“Yes dear?” Miss Birkett asked, turning to look at me again.

“Ummm...”

“Spit it out sweetie...”

“Why... why did you disown Rose?”

“For both of our safety, of course. Whilst we have a... complicated relationship...”

“You mean where we slag each other off in front of each other?” Rose interrupted.

“...Yes. But whilst we act like that... Rose is like a daughter to me.”

‘A daughter? Wait... Rose has never talked about her parents with me. And... oh god, I never asked! Maybe now isn’t the best time... so I’ll have to remember to ask her when it’s just the two of us again.’ I felt a surge of guilt run through my heart.

“I say she disowned me... but she had to. Otherwise she would have been hunted down like I was. And with her affinity, we couldn’t afford it.” Rose said, sighing. “She had to distance herself from me, appear like she hated me and was disgusted by me...”

“And it worked. Even now, they think I hate you. They check up every now and again, making sure I’m not in contact with you. If I had gone with you, they would have probably have found out about my affinity and stopped at nothing to hunt us both down.”

“Oh okay... that makes sense.” I replied.

“How come they didn’t just absorb your power, if I may ask?” Miss Birkett just stared at me.

Rose spoke for me, which if it was anyone else... I would’ve teleported them to the nearest pond. But when she does it... she makes me feel really small...

“They were training her up, so she’s as powerful as she can be, before they would absorb her magic.”

“Makes sense. Although even by emotion affinity standards... I can tell you’re both something special... if the Council got their hands on you... they’d be unstoppable.”

“So... the Council...” Rose changed subject.

“What about them?”

“What happened to the city? We only left a year ago and everything has turned to shit.”

“Well no doubt after you killed the other two Council members... they went into lockdown. Martial law was declared. Lower-class Witches were deputised, whereas stronger Witches either got arrested or went underground.”

“Wait... you don’t mean...?”

“Oh yes. They’ve been absorbing the magic of any Witch worth of value to them, leaving the weaker ones to enforce their will. They’re preparing for the worst, no doubt scared you’re going to come after them next...”

“I’ve a right mind to... but right now that’ll have to wait. We need to save Freya and Ophelia first.”

“They are these... Goddesses... you talked about, right?”

“Yeah, variations of us that are revered as Goddesses in their dimensions.”

“If what you said is true, then yeah, they could be valuable allies, and even if they weren’t... you can’t leave the poor girls like that.” Miss Birkett smiled.

It was nice to see that this ‘cranky old hag’ that Rose use to talk about actually had a heart. But I understood where Rose got that image from... Edith was lovely to everyone but Rose.

“So where are the Council now?”

“In the same place they always are. Albeit a bit more bunkered down.”

“Well like I said... they’ll have to wait...”

“Yeah yeah, the jewel or whatever you said you needed. I get it. Can you describe it?” asked Miss Birkett.

“Looks similar to that of a large ruby. But with an unusual glint to it. And an aura unlike anything of this world.”

“Oh that...” Miss Birkett rolled her eyes.

“Wait... you’ve actually seen it?”

“Of course. I’ve been to see the Council on many occasions when they were trying to get information about you out of me. I saw it there.”

“The... Council has it?”

“No, not the Council as a whole, but one of them has it... I can’t remember which though. Old age has made my memory a bit fuzzy.” Miss Birkett tapped her head.

‘I mean... she’s old, but not that old. Surely she can’t have a bad memory already?’ I thought to myself.

Deciding to check, just in case, I had a quick glance at her aura...

“OH FUCK!” I screamed out when I spotted something potentially problematic.

Rose looked down at me with concern.

“What’s up sweetie?” She asked.

“Umm... sorry for looking... but... check her aura...”

Rose looked at Miss Birkett and her expression froze.

“I... think...” Rose grabbed my hand and stood up, pulling me up to my feet. “...we should...” Signalling to the others to stand up, they all got up onto their feet, confused, “...go... now...”

“What’s the problem?” Edith asked.

With a quick wave of her hand, Rose attempted to cast a portal to get out of here.

...But nothing happened.

“SHIT. We’re too late!”

“Too late for what?” Edith asked.

“I’m sorry. You didn’t know. But... the Council cast a spell on you.”

“Ohhh... fuck. I knew they wouldn’t give me up that easily. What spell?”

“They are watching us right now. Through your eyes. They can’t hear by the looks of it... but they can see everything you see.”

Edith closed her eyes instantly.

“Shit, I’m sorry! I didn’t give you up, I promise!” I could tell by the tone of her voice she wasn’t lying. Unless she was an amazing actress.

“No no, I believe you. The Council are like this. Just... keep your eyes closed.” Rose ordered.

“What are we going to do? Can’t we portal out of here?” Alex asked.

“No. They’ve surrounded the building with a magic-inhibiting field. We can’t cast anything out, but they can cast things in. I... I don’t think there’s anything we can do.”

“Can’t we fight back?” Morgan asked.

“Your augments and Alex’s skills probably won’t do much against a Council Member and their magic...”

From the living room, I could see a small, floating globe in the centre of the hallway.

“Umm... Rose?” I said, pointing it out to her.

“Shit. We’re going to have to...”

The globe started releasing smoke from it, which cascaded down onto the floor, slowly filling the hallway with smoke. This crept into the living room slowly until it started filling the room from the ground up.

“Whatever happens... we’ll be okay. I promise.”

As the smoke reached our chest, Paige looked up at Alex and smirked for some reason... and Alex did not look amused.

Rose held my hand as my vision got blurry.

We all collapsed to the floor like dominos, unable to think properly. My body felt weak, unable to follow commands from my brain.

And as the smoke started to dissipate, the front door opened, and in walked the third member of the Council... Adeline.

Looking like her usual self... and by that I mean a daycare worker... with her stupid little white pinny and her pink dress... and that frizzy brown hair put up into a bun. I had no idea why she chose this aesthetic, and I mean... under any other circumstance, this outfit would be doing wonders for me... but this woman just... ruined it. Faith nailed it when it came to designing the Nanny aesthetic for Evie, but Adeline... she was just a sadistic bitch who liked to appear sweet and bubbly.

“So... we finally meet again... let’s get you back to my place and see what makes you tick... shall we?” She announced, clapping her hands, causing us all to fall asleep instantly.

Update on new story: Written 12 chapters so far, and it has been suggested to me that Fridays are probably the best days to post chapters of that. So this upcoming Friday I'll be posting the first chapter of my brand new Diaper Dimension story on my Patreon! One chapter per week, alongside Love in Dimensions, it's a bit darker than my usual stories, with a whole fresh cast of characters that aren't part of this Goddess series! But don't worry, it shouldn't be too dark, I know my readers like my stories because they're a bit different from usual DD stories. This one... is special. It's hard to explain without spoiling it, but I promise you'll enjoy it! So just look forward to it in the upcoming weeks!

Patreon will get 2 weeks early access, so expect the first chapter to be posted here two weeks on Friday! (15th July).

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Wow...Awesome chapter.   Can't wait to see how they get out of this one

One of the things I really enjoy about these stories is that your readers can think in terms of "how" instead of "if" in circumstances like this...

*is in full on "let me at 'em" mode*

original.gif

???‍♀️

(Gods what is it about this story that brings out my Middle side in full "Chunni-Otaku" mode?) ???‍♀️?

19 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The chapter was great.

So much happens.

I don't even know what to say.

I am so excited to see what happens next.

Oh I think you're going to really enjoy the next few chapters ?

18 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Wow...Awesome chapter.   Can't wait to see how they get out of this one????????

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

9 hours ago, kerry said:

One of the things I really enjoy about these stories is that your readers can think in terms of "how" instead of "if" in circumstances like this...

Am I really that obvious?

*says me, with my previous stories' records and the fact that we're only just half way through the story*

?

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

*is in full on "let me at 'em" mode*

original.gif

???‍♀️

(Gods what is it about this story that brings out my Middle side in full "Chunni-Otaku" mode?) ???‍♀️?

• Like 1

Rose.png.102b58c5e8c5c25380abcc7c1d3963e5.png

Chapter 35: Captured

I drifted in and out of consciousness.

“Yeah just put them all against the wall. Bring me Silva first. I’ve wanted to crack that nut for a while now...”

That voice... it was familiar. But I couldn’t remember anything right now, everything was too hazy.

“Did I stutter? I know Teimlo is the one we’ve been after for a while, but Rose has been the biggest pain in our backside for a decade now, I want to break her first.”

Teimlo... where do I know that name from?

“The others appear non-magical. Maybe they are copies of them? Or maybe familiars? I don’t know, I’ll get the answers out of this one’s skull first, and then we’ll know the answers.”

‘Skull? Whose skull?’ I still couldn’t see, I could only hear what was happening around me.

“Just let me get to work. I’ll notify you of any discoveries or progress.”

The person who had been talking cleared her throat before dragging a chair closer to where I was... sat? I think I was sat down, every part of my body felt... not of my own right now.

“Now my sweet Rose... let’s see how that brain of yours works shall we?”

Memories started coming back a bit, but my head felt... weird.

“Wait...” I mumbled.

My eyes opened to reveal a larger woman with brown hair pointing a wand at my head.

I recognised her...

“How on Earth...” She looked at me with confusion. “I’ve never had anyone wake up during the procedure... but hey, maybe you can help me find all those memories and secrets you’ve got hidden away in that brain of yours...” She grinned, making me feel uneasy.

She waved her wand a bit more and the pressure in my head increased.

“Once we’ve got the secrets out, especially how you manage to cast without a wand... then we’ll move on to draining you of your magic. Then we’ll move on to your little slut of a girlfriend...”

‘Girlfriend...? Oh... wait... Noelle!’

I instinctively went to fight the woman I now recognised as Adeline, but I quickly found I was restrained.

Tugging at my restraints, I found I was well and truly stuck.

Waving my hand, I tried to cast a spell...

“Ah ah ah...” Adeline smiled, twisting her wand, causing the pressure to turn to pain.

“AHHHH!” I screamed.

“You can’t cast anyway, dearie. Only my spells can be cast within these walls.”

I looked around at the room we were in. It was almost... clinical. White tiled walls, white tiled floor... even cupboards in the corner were those you’d see at a Doctor’s office in one of the other dimensions we’d visited.

Looking behind me as far back as I could whilst still restrained, I saw my girlfriend Noelle and the rest of our companions all restrained in a similar fashion, but every single one of them was fast asleep. Not even my screaming woke them up.

‘That must be a powerful spell... or the Council have absorbed a LOT of magic whilst we’ve been gone. That means... oh god... all those Witches... gone...’

“You can’t cast whilst you have that collar on, sweetie.”

I twisted my neck a bit to get a feel for the collar she was talking about, and she was right, a magic-dampening collar was attached to my neck... and there was no way that would be coming off any time soon.

“Now... let’s go through your basic memories first...” She started.

“Are you...”

“Scanning your memories? Yes. I want to know what makes you tick, but also what gave you the power to cast without a wand. It’s a little spell I created that allows me to then draw the magical essence out of the Witch, leaving just a husk behind. It’s how we’ve stayed in power all these years.” She grinned.

“You bitch...”

“Ah ah ah... I’m doing it the painless way right now. Don’t give me an excuse to do it the painful way...”

“I swear on my life... you’ll pay...”

“I will? Oh dear!” Turning her wand slightly, the spell fluctuated, causing me to scream out as my whole body flooded with pain.

“Ugh...” I let out a groan, it was all I could do as the pain left and I was sat there, my body still tensed up.

“Oh what’s this... first memory is... is... wait... no...”

“What?” I asked, worried that she had managed to get into my memories of the Goddesses.

Seriously? No... oh that’s just too perfect...” She laughed.

Letting go of the wand, Adeline got up and walked away, somewhere behind me. I couldn’t turn my head to see her; the spell was keeping it in place. But whilst she had gotten up, the wand had stayed exactly where she left it, continuing the spell she was casting.

“Oh shit! She really is! Wait... are they... OH MY GOD! You little fucking freaks!”

“What...?”

“They’re all in nappies! You’re actually into this shit! Oh my god... you little freaks! And you... and the others... you’re their... what? Mummies?”

“I...”

“You’re even more fun than I was expecting... oh the fun I’m going to have torturing you...”

She walked back over to me, sitting back down in her chair and taking control of her wand once more.

“Now let’s see what other juicy nuggets of information we can get before I start messing with you and your girlfriend...”

She went at it for a good ten minutes more, trying to get more information... but as I watched her smug face quickly turn to that of frustration... I could tell it wasn’t working.

“What’s wrong...?” I grinned at her.

“Ugh... Fuck you, that’s what’s wrong. For some reason I can’t get past this stupid kink shit inside your head.”

“Oh dear...” I mocked her.

‘Thank fuck, if she learnt of the multiverse or the Goddesses... it could be seriously bad.’ I thought to myself as Adeline got angrier.

“Fine, you want to play? Let’s play. I’m going to enjoy messing with you and your girlfriend before taking your magic!” She said, kicking her chair back in frustration.

Waving her wand a bit, I heard screeching and suddenly Noelle and the others had been moved forward so that they were in line with me.

“So I had a great idea. Let me get this straight... they act like babies and you and the ones who look like you... act as their Mummies, right? From the memories I did manage to access, that seems to be the whole dynamic. You care for them, change them... everything. It’s a power dynamic, you like feeling powerful, like we do... like I do.”

She grinned, making me feel uneasy.

“So first... let’s wake them all up, shall we?”

With a flick of her wrist, her wand glowed and suddenly everyone woke up.

They were all crying out, unable to talk.

“Wakey wakey! Now... to catch you all up... I’ve been having a rummage around Rose’s head here... and I found out about your perverted little dynamic you have... so what I thought would be funny would be... if the roles were reversed...”

Another flick of her wand and gone was the cold, sterile medical-looking room, instead replaced by a giant nursery, very much like the one at the Sanctum.

‘She must have gotten a peak at that... I just hope she didn’t see the Sanctum itself...’

“Look at how ridiculous all this is... now... how about we get you all dressed for this?”

Waving her wand again, our clothes transformed into different, yet familiar outfits.

Although this time... it wasn’t Noelle who was padded.

“Oh this is just perfect!”

Looking at Noelle, Liv, Paige and Faith... I could see that they were all wearing the typical ‘Mummy’ outfit we all kind of wore for them. A jumper and some skinny jeans, simple but effective. Well, everyone but Faith. Faith instead wore a very ‘old school’ Nanny outfit, similar to that I saw on Evie when I helped Morgan hop back home occasionally.

Hesitantly, I looked to the other side... at my variations, purposely avoiding looking at myself.

Morgan was dressed in nothing but a cloth nappy, plastic pants, a frilly bib and a bonnet, along with woollen mittens and booties. Her face was bright red as she suckled the white dummy stuck in her mouth and shook the rattle in her hand.

Alex wasn’t dressed so old-school, she was in a frilly maid dress, with an enormous nappy on underneath it, with a matching black dummy in her mouth.

Charlie was dressed in a pastel pink babydoll dress, white stockings, Mary Janes, and had a pink dummy in her mouth. Unlike the other two, her hair had been altered too so now it was put up into pigtails, making her look even more infantile.

I... didn’t want to see what I was wearing, but I could tell it wasn’t good.

I couldn’t help but suck the dummy in my mouth, some force kept me from spitting it out. My legs felt the air... so I wasn’t wearing my normal outfit anymore...

‘I... need to look...’

But before I could even do that, my choice got taken away from me as Adeline conjured a large mirror that covered the entirety of the wall in front of us and we all got a good look at our new attire.

Everyone started screaming and panicking as they realised what Adeline was going to make us do.

I just stared at myself.

I couldn’t believe we had ended up in this situation.

Wearing a black and white onesie with little Witch-prints all over it, black booties covering my feet and my hair in pigtails similar to Charlie’s, I couldn’t believe how ridiculous I looked... and felt.

Never had I pictured myself in Noelle’s position. I mean don’t get me wrong... I looked cute as fuck, but I never once saw myself switching. If Noelle had wanted to, I would have happily have indulged her just to make her happy, but she never showed any interest in switching, so this never even crossed our minds.

My eyes wandered back to Noelle who was looking at me with fear in her eyes, her face frozen as she looked at my new outfit.

“Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Now... how about we get started, eh? Your ‘Mummies’ are now the babies and the babies are now going to take care of the ‘Mummies’. Now... I saw that you actually use the nappies... so let’s speed things up a bit, I’ve only got a limited amount of time before I have to drain you of your magic...”

Waving her wand, our chairs disappeared. The now-Mummies appeared on their feet, whereas us now-littles... fell onto our padded backsides.

One more wave and I felt a warm feeling spread below my waist...

‘Oh god... so this is what it feels like...’ I thought to myself as I quickly realised what the warmth was.

It was so humiliating. Noelle loved doing this, but I... I gained no pleasure from switching like this. And I’m sure Noelle doesn’t want to change this. To change... me.

“Uh oh! The babies have all had little accidents! They’ll have to wait for now, babies don’t get changed right away... at least that’s what you do with these girls apparently...” Adeline grinned.

One more wave of her wand and everyone regained control of their bodies.

“Now, I’ll be back soon. Have fun!” Adeline waved her wand before any of us could pounce on her. A poof of smoke later, and we were alone in this giant nursery, with our partners now looking down at us... confused.

“Umm... Mu... baby?” Noelle looked confused at what she was saying.

“Bah bah bah...” I replied.

My hands covered my dummy-filled mouth in shock as I realised I could no long speak like an adult... all that would come out was baby babble.

All the other ‘bigs’ were talking baby babble around me, so it wasn’t just me.

“Your voice is being altered too?” Noelle asked.

I nodded and pointed at her, trying to ask why she said ‘too’.

“I can’t call you... that title. The spell forces me to call you... baby...”

I sighed.

“Don’t worry M... Baby, we’ll get out of here. But... first how about we play?” Noelle said in a cheery, maternal tone... smiling... awkwardly. As if she wasn’t herself...

...As if she was being forced by something or... someone.

I told you some of you would enjoy this upcoming arc...

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

The sadist in me has a huge wide smile on his face.

I think it's good that you can't free yourself immediately.

I hope that it will take another 1-2 chapters.

BUT after that the council should suffer quietly when they are destroyed.

I’m loving this one. I wonder what the big from the diaper dimension is thinking? Being in a dirty diaper for the first time. I wonder if any of them is enjoying it?

13 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The sadist in me has a huge wide smile on his face.

I think it's good that you can't free yourself immediately.

I hope that it will take another 1-2 chapters.

BUT after that the council should suffer quietly when they are destroyed.

I thought you'd like this ?

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

I’m loving this one. I wonder what the big from the diaper dimension is thinking? Being in a dirty diaper for the first time. I wonder if any of them is enjoying it?

Must be humiliating for all of them. None of them are switches so none of them probably understand what their littles go through.

Maybe this will help them understand their littles even more?

11 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Ok... that was unexpected ?  Can't wait to see how the tables get turned ????

I think people will enjoy the next bunch of chapters ?

I'm not going to lie this kind of nightmare for me. Like if an interrogator had intel on me and used my kinks against me... TBH it would probably ruin this for me and turn it into one giant PTSD trigger ??‍♀️ I honestly don't know how Liv managed it after the whole incident with whatever the fuck her name was.....

Honestly though this is why unless I know for a fact it's about money I have a strict "no surrender policy". Granted that means fuck all in this situation but... ??‍♀️

• LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete