LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

Great read!  Can't wait to see where we get taken next.  If your going to jump right in or take us on another hunting adventure for more jewels?  I'll take either.  Most of the characters seem well developed at this point to be adding more into the mix, though?  Who knows, love the way to tied this all together.  Hope you take us back to the Magic dimension to deal with the counsel.  Want to see some payback ? on that front.

I suspect that we are heading straight to the goddesses. Otherwise, it would either become redundant immediately or devolve into disconnected short stories that would become redundant eventually. 

So here's where I say that I've just read the last six chapters all at once and I love this story even more than I did before! A combination of shit internet on a cruise and then getting nasty Covid had kept me from reading them for the last few weeks. I'm so happy to find such riches!

?

As always, I found the chapter fascinating.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

Since there was only one flicker, that can mean anything.

They come straight through or they need another jewel.

I hope that they still need a jewel and they then come into the Furry Dimension.

12 hours ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter. 

I'm wondering whats up with Evie.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

11 hours ago, Nibbley15 said:

Great read!  Can't wait to see where we get taken next.  If your going to jump right in or take us on another hunting adventure for more jewels?  I'll take either.  Most of the characters seem well developed at this point to be adding more into the mix, though?  Who knows, love the way to tied this all together.  Hope you take us back to the Magic dimension to deal with the counsel.  Want to see some payback ? on that front.

You'll just have to wait and see! But I promise wherever they're going next... it's fun! The next few chapters were some of the most fun to write...

10 hours ago, kerry said:

I suspect that we are heading straight to the goddesses. Otherwise, it would either become redundant immediately or devolve into disconnected short stories that would become redundant eventually. 

So here's where I say that I've just read the last six chapters all at once and I love this story even more than I did before! A combination of shit internet on a cruise and then getting nasty Covid had kept me from reading them for the last few weeks. I'm so happy to find such riches!

?

Maybe we are... or maybe we take a slight detour? I mean... there's a whole multiverse out there...

Awww I'm so happy you love my story! Sorry to hear about the bad internet and dealing with covid, I hope you're feeling better now!

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

As always, I found the chapter fascinating.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

Since there was only one flicker, that can mean anything.

They come straight through or they need another jewel.

I hope that they still need a jewel and they then come into the Furry Dimension.

Could be either...

Furry dimension? That would be interesting! *whistles innocently*

On 8/21/2022 at 3:38 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

A familiar flicker of blue appeared within the circling jewels...

And we braced ourselves.

*is sitting on the edge of my seat practically vibrating...*

Rose.png.102b58c5e8c5c25380abcc7c1d3963e5.png

Chapter 51: Attempt No. 1

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

“It... it isn’t working.” I said, hanging my head in defeat and lowering my hands, stopping the spellcasting.

“Is it not enough then?” Charlie asked.

“I don’t think so. We need more.”

“So let’s get more! Where do we start?” Asked Liv, full of hope, as always.

I was already nervous about travelling to Aenonnos. I had put my fears aside when I cast my spell, trying to connect to Freya’s dimension. I had pushed past my fear of what we were up against in their dimension and my mind and body were ready. But then... it didn’t work.

I didn’t want to go to other dimensions, hoping to get another, hoping that just one more would give us enough power, or the one after that, or the one after that.

I was ready to go now.

So whilst everyone relaxed a bit, chatting to each other about what we were going to do now... I just stood there, frozen, my body full of adrenaline with nothing to direct it towards.

Noelle must have noticed something was up because she walked over and stood in front of me, taking my hands and looking up into my eyes.

Those beautiful blue eyes of hers... I could get lost in them forever...

She worries about so much, her anxiety can take over and leave her a crying mess... but she’s always got me there for her, to help calm her down and help her through everything.

I always thought I was the strong one. That I could deal with everything on my own. When Basinwall was destroyed... I dealt with the grief myself. Whenever I worried for Noelle’s safety... I dealt with it alone.

But here, as she held my hands and smiled at me... I knew it wasn’t just me protecting and caring for her. She did the same for me. She was still my submissive, my babygirl... but as she held my hands I could feel my heart rate slow down and my body relax.

“You okay, Mummy?” She asked in that cute little voice of hers.

“Just... I was just a bit worried about travelling to Aenonnos... and now... we aren’t... just need to let my body catch up with all the excitement.”

“I understand, I was scared too. But it’ll be okay. Step by step, Mummy, step by step.” She smiled, rubbing the back of my hands with her thumbs.

“You’re awfully wise for a nappy-soaking baby...” I grinned.

She stuck her tongue out so I quickly snuck a kiss on her adorable little button nose.

Recoiling and blushing, she lunged forward and nuzzled her face into my chest, wrapping her arms around me.

“I love you babygirl.” I said, softly.

“I wuv you too Mummy.” She replied.

Looking up at everyone else after realising everything had gone quiet, I felt awkward as all eyes were on us two.

“Umm... so... road trip?” I laughed awkwardly.

-------------------------------------------------

And so we set out in search of other jewels.

It was weird though, whatever spell or memories or whatever that Freya implanted within that last jewel, meant that Noelle and I could sense the jewels and portal pretty much straight to them. So a lot of them were just grab and run jobs.

Picking from the list of locations in our memories that Freya implanted within us, we’d portal us over, get the jewel however we could, then portal back. I must admit... we took less care in other universes. In our own, we had to worry about any potential backlash that would occur from our... thieving. It’s why we couldn’t just portal in, grab the jewel, and get out. Especially in Liv and Charlie’s universe... if we were caught, like Paige nearly was, it could be devastating for Liv and the future of Little’s rights in her country. But when it came to these other dimensions, ones we weren’t from, we took less care.

I just hoped that it didn’t mess anything up for any of our variations on these Earths that we hadn’t met yet. Because we know Freya created variations on all the Earths she had visited with Ophelia, and that’s where all the memories were sent – to universes where other variations existed.

At least we had the foresight to fix the necklace for Charlie so she could return to our height, otherwise the universes we visited would have been awkward when we arrived with a 12ft Goddess...

The first dimension we went to was... boring.

It was eerily like Alex and Paige’s Earth, but it didn’t have a portal to the Diaper Dimension like theirs did. And because of this, there was no influence there from that dimension. I know this because I did a bit of digging on their ‘internet’ (with help from Faith whilst everyone was off doing other things, I’m still not really tech-savvy), and it turns out our lifestyle is a lot less accepted here than it is in the Diaper Dimension or the Earth that is connected to it. Littles are unheard of here mostly. Amazons were even less so. The only thing I saw referencing them was this big company, some very attractive mythological women... and some stories written by some very kinky authors.

I made a mental note to return here so I could read some of these stories and find out more.

But anyway, on arrival we explored the area to investigate this new Earth and see what was what here. We wandered the streets, got some lunch from a nearby cafe, and took our time exploring a bit. It was nice getting to experience a new dimension that wasn’t dangerous with everyone. Noelle and I had done a bit of travelling to places like this before and it was lovely, but our sisters never got chance to visit somewhere like this, so it was nice to see the smiles on their faces as they looked in little gift shops and just enjoyed their time on this Earth.

Eventually we called it a day and figured we’d best head off to get the jewel.

As for the jewel... it was easy to obtain. With Freya’s gift, we were able to locate it pretty easily. It was like it was calling us, drawing us towards it. We had to take a taxi, but on the outskirts of whatever city this was, we found the site where the jewel was being held. We found it at what they called a ‘car boot sale’. Just people selling stuff out of their cars in field. And there, on a table, was our priceless, magical gem... as if it was a cheap paperweight. We paid £20 for it. Now I don’t know anything about inter-dimensional exchange rates... but it seemed a bargain for saving two Goddesses if you ask me...

Anyway, we returned back to the Sanctum as soon as we got it, and prepared ourselves for another vision.

In the vision, Freya and Ophelia were first starting out breastfeeding. It was adorable. It reminded me of the first time I nursed Noelle, and according to my sisters... it reminded them of their first time they nursed their little ones. Except Alex, who gave me a wistful smile. I forgot she hadn’t tried nursing yet, she was the only one of us who hadn’t tried. So I promised her once we had some spare time, and if Paige was open to trying it, I’d cast the same spell on her as the one I had cast on myself to induce lactation.

And from Paige’s reaction, I think Alex will definitely need that spell soon...

We tried the portal to Aenonnos again... but like before... no luck. So we planned the next dimensional hop and headed out straight away.

The second jewel was found on an Earth that had experienced a global catastrophe.

There was nothing left.

Ruins, rubble... flashbacks of Basinwall flooded my mind.

Thankfully, Noelle was there, holding my hand. She helped me through my feelings so that we could carry on.

Not a soul was still alive. No one. The whole world gone.

We had no idea what had caused it, maybe war? Maybe a meteor? We had no idea. But the distinct lack of people and the fact that there was nothing around for miles, made it easy to find the jewel.

It was buried under a pile of ash in the ruins of a building. All that remained were a few bricks outlining a small house. And within that... was the pile of ash containing a pristine, untouched, undamaged ruby jewel.

The magic must have protected it, so we quickly grabbed it and headed back to the Sanctum. None of us felt comfortable in this dimension, so we were happy to go back home and witness the next vision to get out the image of the ruined world out of our minds.

The vision contained a memory of the two of them meeting each other as kids. It was adorable that even at such a young age, you could almost feel the bond between them. It was like fate wanted... no, needed... them to be together.

But just like last time, the jewel wasn’t enough as we tried to connect to Aenonnos.

Third time’s a charm!

Except... it wasn’t.

Like last time, we headed out, found a normal-looking universe and went about searching for the jewel.

What we didn’t realise... was this was some weird musical universe where everyone talks in song and music plays to basic events and tasks.

After watching Noelle sing about how she just wet her nappy, only for her sisters to join in, adding that they had also soaked their nappies... we were quickly rushed towards the jewel and out of this universe before it got any more humiliating for them.

Part of me wanted to stay, to see what other adorable things they could sing about unwillingly... but I’ve watched musicals before... there’s always those emotional, heartbreaking solos where they sing about their problems and how they’re going to overcome it. And with everything that happened to all of us... I knew it was for the best to get out of there.

Thankfully, with it being a musical, we were practically given the jewel by the owner of it. No arguments, no bartering, no stealing... we just had to endure a song about how he wanted to be something more... and eventually he just gave us the jewel.

Once we were back at the Sanctum, we witnessed the memory contained within the ‘musical’ jewel. And we saw Freya and Ophelia singing along in that universe, dancing along with a crowd dancing along in sync behind them. They sang about how much they were in love and how they would always be together. It was cheesy.

...and adorable.

...and still not enough to establish a connection.

Fourth jewel was in a dimension that must have been between the Diaper Dimension and the first dimension we visited earlier in frequency; because it had littles, and it had caregivers... it just didn’t have Amazons.

Charlie and Morgan had gone on ahead with Noelle to scout ahead, leaving their littles with me.

Whilst we were in a shop, looking around, Liv got asked if she was a little, and whatever answer she gave caused a bit of a commotion, so we quickly left. She said something about being asked if she was designated a little and asking where her caregiver was.

Safe to say... we didn’t know the rules of that universe very well and we didn’t want to end up in a situation similar to what littles have in the Diaper Dimension. Especially when we don’t know the rules. At least in Liv’s universe we know what we’re experiencing and how to get out of it.

Charlie came back with the jewel in hand, apparently buying it from a charity shop down the street.

Liv seemed on edge, telling her wife that she wanted to leave quickly. She hadn’t told me exactly what went on with the store owners, but we could see a couple of people walking down the street, looking like... police? Or someone in charge at least. So we quickly took a portal home before we had to deal with any of that mess.

Maybe one day I’ll return with Noelle and we can figure out what that universe is about.

After a lovely vision of the two Goddesses on the beach, the same beach that Faith and I had witnessed in our visions when Faith and I died, we tried the portal again.

And yet still nothing.

==========================================================

I've been so excited for people to read these chapters :3

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Regression Echo every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 11

I should have realized that you'd want to use multiple exploration trips to show quick glimpses of more universes. Are they all from other stories (or here) or are some original to you?

26 minutes ago, kerry said:

I should have realized that you'd want to use multiple exploration trips to show quick glimpses of more universes. Are they all from other stories (or here) or are some original to you?

I couldn't resist ?

Think of it like a little montage of them getting to the point where they can carry on to Aennonos.

There may be one or two very light references/universes to other stories, but nearly all of them are original to me. Although the first one... the first is our Earth :3

• Like 1

Overall l liked this one.

Howeve, I don't know how to feel about the jewels not working at first. On one hand I was like "come on" when it didn't work. On the other I was glad the visits to get more were shortened. 

And I do like seeing the other universes.

I was always under them impression the Alex and Paige's universe was supposed to be ours. Guess not. As a fan of musicals I liked that you added that one.

I liked every single dimension.

Especially the first one.

Which dimension was that probably and who would write the please dirty stories.

But also just the last dimension has aroused my interest.

Even if it's slowing things down I'm glad to see them having an easier time. Very curious to know more about the last universe... *quickly makes a note to send a first-contact surveillance team.*

19 hours ago, TerranV said:

Overall l liked this one.

Howeve, I don't know how to feel about the jewels not working at first. On one hand I was like "come on" when it didn't work. On the other I was glad the visits to get more were shortened. 

And I do like seeing the other universes.

I was always under them impression the Alex and Paige's universe was supposed to be ours. Guess not. As a fan of musicals I liked that you added that one.

I was going to just let them go to Aenonnos, but with this being a multiverse story... they've only visited the 4 they know of. I wanted to showcase more potential universes and potential stories I could write in the future with this series.

Paige and Alex's universe is supposed to be ours, but we don't have a portal to a diaper dimension in ours, and their universe has obviously had their society altered by the mere existence of the portals. The first one on this road trip is actually our earth :3

And I love musical episodes of TV shows. I just had to include one in this :3

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I liked every single dimension.

Especially the first one.

Which dimension was that probably and who would write the please dirty stories.

But also just the last dimension has aroused my interest.

Yeah that was our dimension. Just a little meta nod to our community and our stories :3

I'm glad you liked this! I bet you'll enjoy the others too.

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Even if it's slowing things down I'm glad to see them having an easier time. Very curious to know more about the last universe... *quickly makes a note to send a first-contact surveillance team.*

The last one is very loosely based off other stories I've read on this forum. Very loosely. I think it's the only nod to other stories in this little road trip too.

I've got some even more fun ones coming up yet.

I've been following this story on Patreon so haven't really commented here. This story, well the whole series has been a pleasure to read. I'm really glad she decided to share her talent and the ideas she has had in her head that have formed the words that have put these stories together.

I also like outside of her writing, she interacts with us on her Discord.

I've been reading the latest story, and looking forward to seeing new ones in the future.

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I was going to just let them go to Aenonnos, but with this being a multiverse story... they've only visited the 4 they know of. I wanted to showcase more potential universes and potential stories I could write in the future with this series.

Paige and Alex's universe is supposed to be ours, but we don't have a portal to a diaper dimension in ours, and their universe has obviously had their society altered by the mere existence of the portals. The first one on this road trip is actually our earth :3

And I love musical episodes of TV shows. I just had to include one in this :3

I'm reminded of the episode of Rocko's Modern Life that makes fun of how musicals randomly break into song.

8 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

The last one is very loosely based off other stories I've read on this forum. Very loosely. I think it's the only nod to other stories in this little road trip too.

I've got some even more fun ones coming up yet.

Oh, now I'm curious.

Do you remember the name of the story?

I would love to read it.

Noelle.png.22653bff75e33fd3e77a024946f30539.png

Chapter 52: Road Trip

The first four dimensions we visited were busts.

Not that we didn’t get anything from it, but I meant more that we apparently still didn’t have enough memories to connect to Aenonnos. We had a total of nine jewels now, but that wasn’t enough, so Rose and I scoured the memories left to us by Freya for another dimension that wouldn’t be too dangerous. Or messed up.

Because whilst the musical dimension was fun, and the last dimension seemed cute and more... little-friendly... I didn’t like the sound of being registered as a little or having to spend my entire life singing about every little thought in my head.

Charlie and Liv’s dimension was bad enough. Ours was... normally better but with the whole ‘Council becoming dictators’ thing... it was maybe a little bit too fucked up to enjoy. Alex and Paige’s universe was nice, but it was quite boring, very similar to the first Earth we visited on our little ‘road trip’ as Rose loved to call it. And Faith’s universe... well that was just wet. Very, very wet. I liked the grungy style of the city, the fact that it was floating was cool... but it also felt very unsafe.

I suppose we were all from fucked-up universes. But who’s to say what universe isn’t fucked up? Every place has its darker side, it’s just some are more obvious than others. Paige had that whole mob boss owning her thing and her Earth is probably the safest of all of ours!

I must admit though... I was disappointed that we didn’t encounter any other variations of us. According to Rose, there should be variations of us on each of the Earths we visited, she had already seen some before. But I guess because we were just dashing in, getting the jewel, and getting out... we didn’t have any time to find our variations.

Which honestly makes me wonder what happened to the variations of us in the apocalyptic dimension...

“So... where now?” I asked as we all huddled around the entrance to our sanctum, waiting to head straight back out as soon as we decided upon a destination.

“There’s another earth that’s similar to the one I met Queen Rhea in.” Rose responded.

I was so jealous of the fact that she had met other variations of us that I hadn’t. I swear once all of this is over, I’m getting her to take me to that universe. Because she already took the jewel from that dimension, there was no need to visit it for this adventure, and I’ve wanted to go there for like the past year! But she kept saying she’d prefer to go places she hadn’t visited before.

I wanted to go to a Fairytale kingdom dammit!

“From Freya’s memories?” Charlie asked.

“Yeah. It’s a fantasy dimension. So you know... elves...” Rose was about to explain the one I also had in my memories, thanks to Freya, but Liv stepped forwards.

“ELVES? GO! PORTAL! NOW!” Olivia yelled, cutting Rose off, instantly pointing at the entranceway where we conjured the portals.

“Someone really wants to see some...”

“PORTAL! NOW!” Liv growled.

“Okay okay...”

Charlie just shrugged her shoulders as Rose cast the portal away from us.

“Normally I’d punish her for being such a demanding little brat... but seriously... you don’t want to get in her way when it comes to elves and stuff like that.” Charlie shrugged her shoulders and laughed.

Before anyone could react, as soon as the portal stabilised... Liv ran right at it, jumping in without hesitation.

“Liv...” Charlie sighed, quickly rushing in after her.

“Come on then everyone... let’s go...” Rose ordered, shooing us all into the portal one by one until she and I jumped in together, closing it behind us.

I didn’t know just how obsessed Liv was with elves. That girl was an expert at keeping secrets, because she had made no mention of her love for them before.

But when we arrived... oh my god was she excited.

Dashing about, greeting every elf in sight... it was like the shy little girl I knew just... disappeared, replaced by this nerd who couldn’t get enough of this fantasy setting.

‘Wow... Rose wasn’t kidding about this being a fantasy dimension. It looks just like out of that nerdy tabletop game Faith had told me about during her recovery.’

Elves, dwarves, Halflings... all the fantasy races were here, walking about as if everything was... normal.

And my... what a place this was to look at.

From the old tavern that looked like it was ripped out of that book about a ring that Liv tried to get me to read, to the blacksmith working at his forge... the muddy road going through the town, horses pulling along carriages full of supplies, horses being stabled by the side of the road... this place felt so... real. I mean, it was real, but after only seeing it in stories... it was weird being here. But then again I guess that’s what all our sisters felt when they found out magic was real.

The thing that made it all too real... was the smell. It was even worse than Olivia’s messy nappies...

...and I guess mine too... grr.

Anyway, Rose quickly cast a spell on us, dressing us up in outfits that were much more suitable for this dimension. Rose and I still had our robes, but instead of the more modern clothing underneath them, we had dark dresses on. The rest of our group were dressed in typical blouses and dresses, although Morgan and Alex had gear that looked like it was more suitable for an adventurer on. Lots of leather and tight-fitting clothing. Not going to lie... it was hot. Maybe I’d ask Rose to dress up like that some time...

We all moved into the tavern, finding a table and sitting down. Rose ordered some ale for the bigs in our group, and milk for us littles, causing us all to blush at the same time.

It was then that the issue I had been feeling since we arrived was brought up. Apparently Rose had felt it too.

It felt like the jewel was drawing us to it, just like previous dimensions... although this time it felt like it was drawing us in opposite directions. We figured something must have happened to the jewel and it was split up. After a bit of discussion about how to find the jewel here, we decided it was best to split up into two groups, Rose leading one of them and me leading the other. That way we’ve both got a magic user who can defend each group as well as sniff out the jewel’s location.

So heading out after our drinks, I took Morgan, Faith and Charlie and headed east, through the forest, towards the stronger of the two magic signatures. Rose took Alex, Paige and Olivia and headed west, to the nearby river, towards the weaker signature.

My group found our half of the jewel buried within an Elven camp in the middle of the forest. Thankfully, I had Charlie there, who was definitely one of the more... diplomatic of us. Morgan had wanted to rush in, grab it, and fight anyone who tried to stop us. Faith wanted to be more like Paige and sneak in, stealing it.

I... didn’t know what to do honestly. I wasn’t exactly a leader like Rose is. I know I can be bratty sometimes and a bit overly confident, and when I really need to I can think out of the box like that time I first impressed Rose in a duel, the one that let me ask her out. But right now, my brain reverted to ‘let the grownups decide’. Which was difficult, when one of the ‘grownups’ wanted to rush in without any thought.

Like I said, thankfully we had Charlie here. She told us to wait back, hiding behind the large rock, as she walked into the camp, greeted the Elves politely and followed them into a nearby tent.

About twenty minutes later, when Morgan was preparing to rush in to save her, Charlie walked out, unharmed, laughing and smiling along with the leader of the camp, a blonde elf woman who... no...

...who looked just like her.

“Wait... is that a variation?” Morgan asked. “Of... me?”

“Looks like it! You’re an elf in this dimension!” I laughed.

“That’s so cool!” Morgan’s face lit up, the biggest smile appearing on her face.

Charlie waved goodbye to the new Elven variation of herself and walked out of camp, back over to where we stood.

“So... what happened?” I asked her.

“I got it...” she said, holding up half of a jewel in the palm of her hand. “Let’s get back to town, see if the others have had luck with theirs. Liv is going to hate that we got to meet Elves...” Charlie laughed as we walked back through the forest to town.

‘She’s purposefully avoiding the question... what on Earth happened in that tent?’

We got back into the town to find the other half of our group awaiting us in the tavern.

“So... how’d it go?” Rose asked as we sat down at the table we were sat at earlier.

“We got it.” Charlie said, throwing her half of the jewel to her. “And you lot? Managed to find yours?”

Rose clutched the other half of the jewel in her other hand, grinning like the cat who had just caught the mouse.

“Found it on some Halfling warlock fishing by the river... who looked just like our partners...” Rose said, nodding at me.

“Wait... no... seriously? We found your variation in the woods. She was an elf!” Faith said excitedly.

“Wait... Charlie... as an... elf...?” Liv looked like she was about to faint from her fantasies, so she sat back and took a deep breath.

“She was lovely. I was invited in because I looked just like her. I explained everything, and she said something about a prophecy, about ones who looked like her coming for the jewel. So obviously, she was happy to give it to me when I asked.” Charlie explained.

“Wait... prophecy?” I asked, confused.

“I think that’s something to do with the broken jewel. Maybe because it was broken in half, it only gave them each a partial vision? That’s probably where the prophecy of hers came from.”

“So the Halfling version of me... did she have a vision too?” I asked Rose.

“Yeah she did, which led them to believe they had to give it us when we turned up.” Rose replied.

“So obviously somewhere in this vision in this jewel, there are mentions of us coming to rescue the Goddesses?”

“Must be. Must admit... Halfling version of you Noelle... was pretty cute.” Rose smirked at me, causing me to blush and pout back at her. “Anyway, let’s go back to the Sanctum...”

“Wait... so our variations on this Earth had half of the jewel each? That can’t be a coincidence?” Liv interrupted her once again.

“It must be.”

“But what about them? Surely we should introduce them to each other... maybe... you know... spark their bond a bit?” Suggested Olivia.

“We can’t get involved sweetie. That would be unfair. If they are meant to be, they’ll come together, just like we all did.”

Liv looked disappointed by that answer, I think we all felt that way. Which made Rose’s next action surprise us all. She waved her hand a bit, purple sparkles emanating from her hand before shooting off into the sky.

“I didn’t say anything about giving them a little push...” She winked at Liv.

“What did you do...”

“We’ll come back after everything to see if they got my push...” Rose said, grinning and quickly shooing us outside the tavern.

Conjuring a portal, we hopped in one by one until we were all back home at our Sanctum.

And like we guessed... the vision was mostly about her planning with Miles, telling him the details of her visions of the future.

Still no connection to Aenonnos though, after yet another failed attempt.

Oh Goddesses... the next dimension...

...Umm...

Okay so we really weren’t expecting what was to come from the next dimension on our list. From the memories we had of it, the ones given to Rose and I by Freya, we knew that this next dimension was different, and that it was friendly, but Freya had kept a few details out of the memories given to us.

Which surprised us as we witnessed the unique feature of this universe.

So up until now... every universe we’ve been to has been different. They’ve ranged in level of technology, magic, society... everything. But they all had one thing in common. Whilst all of them had some creatures that were different, like our magic dimension has demons and fae, they all were predominantly... human.

This place though...

As soon as we stepped out of the portal, appearing outside of what looked like a museum, we instantly felt out of place as we looked up at one of the inhabitants of this world.

I was entranced.

Her gorgeous green eyes... long, slender legs... thick, orange fur...

...her canine snout, her bushy tail...

...her fox-like ears...

...her paws...

“OH MY GOD ARE WE IN A FURRY DIMENSION?” Paige shouted out loud, drawing way too much attention to herself. Alex covered her mouth with her hand and pulled her off to the side.

‘Wait... furries?’

The fox... woman... fox woman... whatever she was, looked down at us. She was dressed in normal clothes, just a simple blazer, shirt and jeans... but... she was a fox... but also a woman... umm...

“I think they’re anthropomorphic animals... look around... there’s a dog man... an otter wearing a business suit...” Rose whispered to the rest of the group quickly, before the fox woman walked over, interested in our sudden appearance.

“Umm... hello?” The fox woman greeted us, timidly.

“Hello there.” Rose stepped up.

“Umm... I’m sorry, but I have to ask... what species are you?”

“We’re... human.”

“Human? Never heard of them. You do look very strange though, are you from out of town by any chance?”

“Yes! That’s exactly what we’re doing here. Let me introduce myself, I’m Rose. And you are?”

“Kiahna. It’s nice to meet you. I’ve never seen a human before.”

“Yeah, we’re rare...” Rose replied.

‘See... she’s so good at thinking on the spot...’

“So what are you doing here? Especially outside the Museum?”

“We’re here for a jewel.” Liv blurted out, not thinking.

“Oh! You must be here for the ruby. It’s a popular piece in the museum. You’re a bit late though if you were planning on seeing it, the museum is about to close.”

“Ah damn.” Rose cursed.

“You’re lucky... something about you feels... familiar.”

“Sorry, but how is that lucky?” Asked Rose.

“Because my girlfriend works in the museum. I was just about to drop off some food for her.” She tapped the satchel she had slung around her body. “She’ll let you in; probably let you stay after hours too.”

“And you would do this for us? But we’re complete strangers...”

“Something about you... I dunno... I like you lot. But in return... you have to answer a few questions about yourself. Mainly... what that blue portal thing you stepped out of was.”

‘Shit... she saw the portal...’

“You let us in, we’ll answer any questions you have.” Rose replied.

“Deal!” She said excitedly, her mouth contorting into what I assumed was a fox’s way of smiling, as she signalled us to follow her.

Walking into the enormous museum... it was very different to those we had seen on other Earths. We tried to take in as much information from the exhibits as we walked through the museum. It seemed as though these animal races had existed for millennia, from what their exhibits showed. It was as if they became the dominant species rather than humans. From the looks of it, humans died out millennia ago.

People walking past looked at us, looking confused as hell and shrugging their shoulders as they left the museum.

We reached a little office at the back, one tucked away from the general public. And as soon as we all shuffled in, I saw... another animal. Animal person. Whatever they’re called.

“Hi Mumm... Kiahna.” The cat girl in from of us said, trying to hide her excitement and remain serious.

“Hey babygirl...” Kiahna responded.

“Mummy! But what about the... I’m sorry, but what are you?” The cat girl asked, turning to our little group.

I looked at the feline woman in front of me... white fur, pink nose, dazzling blue eyes, about a foot shorter than her foxy girlfriend. Dressed smartly. However... If I wasn’t into it, I wouldn’t have noticed the thick padding underneath her skirt. My suspicions were confirmed when she crinkled as she moved.

“These are some people I met just outside the museum. They came from out of town, here to see the ruby.”

“I’ve told you before Mummy, it’s not a ruby! And why are you flaunting... you know... around them?”

“Because they’re littles too. Or at least some of them are.”

“Wait... what?” We all said in shock. My jaw could have hit the floor.

“Look... my keen sense of smell is used to the smell of soggy nappies and baby powder... and four of you reek of it...” Kiahna laughed.

All the littles in our group blushed, myself included.

“So you’re a Mummy too?” Rose asked, as if this was a normal, everyday conversation.

“Oh yes. My girlfriend here, Luna, is my little babygirl.”

“You could tell we were into it? How?”

“The way the smaller one shouted and how her Mummy handled her. It was obvious. That and the nappies.”

“But what if we were just incontinent?” I asked.

“Then you wouldn’t be in such thick nappies. I can tell...”

“As could we...” Rose said towards Luna, her variations nodding with her.

Luna, the kitty in front of us, started blushing. Or at least I think she did. I couldn’t properly tell with her soft, silky fur.

“But anyway, babygirl, these lovely ladies wanted to see the ruby. And I said you could let them in to see it after hours.”

“And why would I do that?”

‘Goddess... she sounds just like we do when we’re bratty...’

“Because your Mummy told you to. And because they’d tell us everything about humans...”

“Wait... humans? Seriously? But I thought...”

“I don’t think they’re from here, babygirl... I think they came through a portal...”

“Wait... you know about...?” Rose stepped forward.

“I figured. I’ve seen enough science fiction to know what a portal is. And humans died out millennia ago. You do look like the depictions though, so I played along.” Kiahna explained.

“Wait... so you do know about humans?”

“Well duh, my girlfriend works in a museum and she loves to talk about her work. Now babygirl... let’s go see that ruby.”

So... new variations eh? :3

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

More dimension hopping I see.

I share Liv's desire to go to the fantasy realm so that was cool. I also approve of Furry Charlie being a Vixen. 

I like to think that the apocalypse variations are still alive and riding around in a Mad Max style war vehicle.

Oh a fantasy world how exciting.

Oh yes yes yes finally the Furry Dimension and Charlie variant is a fox and Liv variant is a kitten.... a Kitten ah I am dying of cuteness.

12 hours ago, kerry said:

This just keeps getting better and better!

Yay! I'm glad you think so! ?

12 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Super cute ???  Love this story.  Thanks!!!!!!!

Aww yay! Thank you!

9 hours ago, TerranV said:

More dimension hopping I see.

I share Liv's desire to go to the fantasy realm so that was cool. I also approve of Furry Charlie being a Vixen. 

I like to think that the apocalypse variations are still alive and riding around in a Mad Max style war vehicle.

Liv is a little nerd :3 so of course she loves elves.

Maybe they are? Maybe they'll pop up in a future story? Part of writing this little road trip was to explore more dimensions within the multiverse, but also to set up potential new stories in the series in the future.

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh a fantasy world how exciting.

Oh yes yes yes finally the Furry Dimension and Charlie variant is a fox and Liv variant is a kitten.... a Kitten ah I am dying of cuteness.

Well foxes and kittens are my fave animals, and Liv and Charlie both have a little bit of myself in them.

My Mummy side is much more of a vixen, and I melt whenever I get called kitten by my cg. ?

This is super cute and going to be fun one! I get the feeling the anthros are variants? I'd probably be a fox or cat in this universe as well.... ???‍♀️

Olivia.png.48a08d5a81af1f5c798cce4add781ed1.png

Chapter 53: Connection

Luna and Kiahna led us through the museum as the other patrons were leaving, towards a room that was completely empty, aside from the ruby in the centre of the room, contained within a glass case.

It was so weird being in a dimension where humans weren’t the dominant species. I still feel really uncomfortable around most Amazons, as we littles are quite different to them, but that is mostly just in size. This is an entirely new species!

We all shuffled into the empty room, crowding around the glass case. Kiahna and Luna stood on the other side of it. Whilst we were all looking at the ruby jewel in the case, those two were busy staring at us.

“So... humans eh?” Luna asked.

“Yeah...” We all said, shrugging awkwardly at her.

“Is it true you have to wear clothes otherwise you will freeze in cold weather?”

“Pretty much, yeah.” Rose replied.

“Oh wow... imagine not having fur. No offence to those of us without of course...”

“So... this ruby...”

“Beautiful, isn’t it? It was discovered only a few months ago.”

“It is! Do you know it’s origin?” Rose asked.

“We don’t... do you?

“We’ve... heard things. On our travels that is... of two Goddesses who sent out jewels to different worlds, each containing one of their memories...”

Rose was always best at explaining this stuff to people, so we all kept quiet and left her to talk to Luna.

“And you lot are from one of those worlds...?” Luna asked.

“We’re from a few of them actually...”

“Wait, Rose... what are you doing?” Charlie whispered to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her back.

“Don’t you get it?” Replied Rose.

“Get what?”

“They’re us...”

Wait...” Charlie stopped mid-sentence and stared at the furry couple who were staring at us.

“You feel the bond, don’t you? The weak one you feel towards variations of Ophelia that aren’t Olivia...” Rose whispered back to Charlie.

“Shit... I thought it was just because of the others being around us... you mean... those two are...?”

“Yeah, these two are variations of us.”

“You know... the funny thing that led to our races evolving and becoming the dominant species of our planet...” Kiahna interrupted.

“Is that humans didn’t have the same level of hearing that we do...” Luna finished her sentence, just like Charlie and I do sometimes.

“Shit... so you heard...?” Charlie looked embarrassed all of a sudden.

Everything...” Luna smiled.

“Umm...”

“You’re here for the jewel, aren’t you?” Kiahna asked.

“I...”

“I can hear your heart pounding. You are here for the jewel! Tell us everything, and don’t miss out a single thing...”

We explained as much as we could to our new.... fluffier variations. From the Goddesses to the mission to save them, to the whole multiverse thing. The only thing we left out was the fact that we were technically copies or fragments created from the Goddesses. We didn’t want to burden them with that knowledge, it was bad enough finding out there are multiple universes out there with different versions of yourself.

“So... you’re human versions of us?” Asked Kiahna.

“Yeah.” Rose took the reins again, we all stood back and let her speak for us.

“And you’re all into ABDL like us?”

“Yup.”

“That’s pretty fucking bizarre...” Luna exclaimed.

Language... or do you need to go to work in your punishment nappies again?” Kiahna warned.

Luna blushed and instantly shut up.

“Punishment nappies? Oh I need to know what those are...” Alex grinned at Paige, who blushed just like Luna.

“Well if what you say is true, you’re in a bit of a rush to get these remaining jewels. So... do me a favour.” Kiahna said, surprising us all by asking us for a favour.

“What is it?” Rose asked.

“So... We’ll leave the room and not tell anyone about you being here, even editing the security footage so there’s no trail back to any of us... and once your whole rescue mission is done, you return and tell me all about these other universes. And when you do... I can tell you about Luna’s punishment nappies...” Kiahna suggested.

Luna blushed again as soon as the punishment nappies were brought up. To be honest, at this point even I was intrigued by what this universe’s version of punishment nappies were...

“But Mummy...” Luna whined.

“Look, I believe them. You feel it too, right?” Kiahna asked her girlfriend.

“I guess.”

“Well we’ll leave the room, and then we’ll edit the footage. Make sure we’re witnessed in your office by the guards. That way you don’t lose your job, and these lovely ladies get the jewel they’re after.”

“Hmph. Fine.” Luna pouted, quickly walking off in a huff.

Kiahna followed her, quickly turning around to say one last thing.

“Remember, save these ‘Goddesses’ you talked about, then come back! I need to know more about you and your universes!”

“Don’t worry! Paige needs to know what the punishment nappies are!” Alex shouted back as Kiahna left us alone in the room with the jewel.

We waited a minute, in complete silence.

“So... furries?” I asked Paige, desperate to know how she knows about them, and how much she knows.

“I umm... look we researched a lot of kinks during the last few years. Tried a lot of them. Some... stuck.”

“Awwww! What animal is your fursona?” I giggled.

Paige’s face turned bright red as she looked at the floor as if she was hoping it would swallow her up any minute now...

“...Kitten...” She replied, hesitantly.

“Oh my god, it must be fate!” I laughed, causing Noelle and Faith to giggle along with me.

“Girls... game face on. We’ll get the jewel and get out of here as quickly as possible. Whilst they’re going to edit the footage, we can’t be sure the security alarm won’t go off. So I’ll grab the jewel and then be ready to escape through the portal.” Rose had her serious face on, making us all shut up instantly. She deftly slipped a glove onto her right hand, probably as to not trigger a vision as soon as she grabbed the jewel. A vision here, right now... would be awkward.

“How are you going to get the...”

With a quick wave of her gloved hand, a tiny blue portal appeared in front of Rose. She plunged her hand in, and then swiftly pulled it back out, although now it was holding the jewel.

I looked over to the case, where an identical blue portal hovered above the platform the jewel was on just a second ago.

The alarm sounded. We heard footsteps...

“Quickly... Noelle, go!” She ordered.

Noelle opened a portal back to the sanctum and we were back home in seconds, after successfully taking the jewel.

“Goddesses... imagine what I could have done in my thieving days if I had magic like that...” Paige laughed.

We relaxed for a bit before viewing the memory contained within the jewel.

It was yet another cutesy one about the two Goddesses being together. Although the fact we found a memory about Ophelia’s favourite animals set within the ‘furry dimension’ (as Paige liked to call it) made me wonder just how Freya selected the memories that would go to each universe, and how many of them there were.

We tried connecting to Aenonnos once again, only to fail... again.

“Let’s go get yet another one...” Rose sighed, opening up the next portal instantly. She was getting fed up with the failed attempts... I think we all were.

It felt like it was just prolonging our anxiety.

Oh boy... the dimension we visited next was weird. And that’s AFTER we just visited a furry dimension...

But I think it was Charlie and I who was feeling the majority of the awkwardness.

Because the next dimension was... a Diaper Dimension.

Not the diaper dimension... a diaper dimension.

It had Amazons. It had littles. It had the unfair power imbalance that allowed one group to infantilise and humiliate the ‘lesser’ of the two groups.

But in this universe... I wasn’t in that group.

We had emerged on a street outside of a large estate. It was a mansion that looked... eerily familiar. So we took stock of our surroundings. Amazons. Littles. Busy road. But before we could process anything, the gates behind us opened.

“Well... are you coming in?” Came a voice from the intercom.

“Looks like we’ve been invited in...” Rose said, taking the lead and walking through the open gate.

So we nervously followed Rose up the large driveway that led to the estate.

Walking up to the front door, it opened up to reveal... Charlie.

But not quite Charlie.

She had the same face as Charlie, was the spitting image of her really. This Charlie had red hair too, but it was more strawberry blonde than the fiery red hair Charlie had. Same freckles and everything though.

But the thing that really stood out was that this Charlie was the same size as ours currently. And ours was wearing the size-altering necklace Rose had given her. So this Charlie was... the size of a little.

“Wait... Charlie?” I was dumbstruck. Seeing an identical, smaller version of my wife without the magical necklace to shrink her down... was weird.

“I go by Lottie...” She replied. “You must be Livie. Or at least another version of her...”

“Wait... what?”

“Come in, we can do the usual introductions in a comfier setting.” ‘Lottie’ waved us in, but we all just stood there, unsure as to what to do.

“Well let’s not take advantage of her hospitality... come on...” Rose said, taking the initiative yet again and walking in.

We all shrugged our shoulders and shuffled into the house.

“So... you know of variations? Of other dimensions?” Rose asked as we sat in a very similar living room to ours at home. It was just like the last time with us all in my universe, gathered around, chatting to each other.

“Is that what you call them? That’s a much better name than ‘alternatives’. I think I’ll use that from now on. But yes, I know all about them. Although I’ve never seen any of you before... did Violet send you?” Lottie asked.

“Violet?”

“The Sorceress. You know...”

“No...”

“Wait... so there are other magic variations of us?” Noelle asked, dumbfounded.

“It makes sense that there are dimensions close to ours that are slightly different... I mean look at this one. Charlie and Lottie look nearly identical... although Charlie is usually a lot taller when she’s not got the spell cast on her.” Rose explained.

“Oh... Charlie is a baby then? That’s unusual, usually our... variations... are the dominant ones in the relationship.” Lottie seemed confused suddenly.

“No... Liv is the little. I’m the Amazon.” Charlie corrected her.

“Yeah, so Liv adopted you, right?”

That’s when it finally made sense, the final puzzle piece snapping into place.

“Wait... don’t tell me... this universe is basically the same as ours except everything is reversed?”

“What do you mean, Liv?” Charlie asked.

“Lottie... where’s Livie?” I asked, wanting to confirm my hunch.

“Playing in her nursery upstairs. One second... LIVIE?” She shouted.

“YES MUMMY?” We heard someone shout from upstairs.

“COME DOWN BABYGIRL. WE HAVE GUESTS.”

“GUESTS? ONE SECOND!” The booming voice replied.

Suddenly heavy footsteps thundered through the house as Livie ran down the stairs and into the living room.

We all looked around to see... well... me. But instead of my ashen blonde hair, Livie had white hair, dressed in an adorable pink babydoll dress and thick nappy, and... was the size of an Amazon.

“Hey babygirl... look, we have new alternatives, sorry... I mean variations!” Lottie greeted the Amazon-sized version of me.

“Ooooh! We’ve not seen new ones in a while!” Livie replied.

“Thought so.” I grinned, proud of myself for being the one to figure it all out.

“Huh?” Charlie just looked at the Amazon version of me, confused out of her mind.

“This universe is nearly identical to ours. But instead of Amazons babying littles like in our dimension, its littles babying Amazons!” I explained.

“Wait... really?” Charlie’s face perked up.

“Wait, so you’re the baby in the relationship? But you’re... so small...?” Lottie asked.

“And because it keeps their dynamic the same as ours... Charlie is a little in this universe so she’s still the Mummy, whilst my variation is an Amazon so she’s still Charlie’s babygirl...” Again... proud as hell right now, my face was beaming.

“Oh I get it! Oh that’s weird...” Charlie couldn’t keep her eyes of Amazon-me. “To think I’d be considered a baby like Liv is in our universe... if I didn’t have this necklace... wow.”

“So wait... who is this Violet person?” Rose asked.

“A variation of us. She’s got magical abilities and can travel between dimensions. She has her own babygirl, Winter. They introduced us to a few other variations of ourselves.” Answered Lottie.

“So you know all about the Goddesses?”

“Goddesses? No, sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Oh... so there are variations just like Charlie and Olivia, and they know another couple who are nearly identical variations of Noelle and I...” Rose said, deep in thought. “I wonder if they know any similar to the rest of our group?”

“I mean, you all look like us...” Lottie laughed.

“Engineers? Thieves? Millionaires?”

“Nope, sorry. None of the variations we know fit that bill. Except for us, my book sold really well and Olivia is quite the home designer.”

“So they aren’t exactly like us then.”

“So, if Violet didn’t send you... I have to ask, what brought you here?” Lottie asked.

“We’re here for a jewel.”

“Oh! You must be talking about my ruby! What do you need that for?”

“To save a couple of other variations of us.” Rose replied... lying slightly.

“Oh, are you on some sort of rescue mission? We had a bit of a run in with my ex last year... I had to save Livie from her.”

‘Seriously... evil ex’s and everything? Are they just a cheap knock-off version of Charlie and I?’ I thought to myself, rolling my eyes.

“Yeah, we need the jewel to be able to connect to a dimension that can only be located once we’ve got enough jewels. We’ve collected quite a few so far, and we’ve had no luck connecting to it. We were hoping to get yours and...”

“Say no more. Take it. If you’re anything like the other variations we met, you’re trustworthy. So go ahead, take it. I’ll just get it, one second!” Lottie stood up, walking out of the room, patting Livie’s padded butt on the walk out.

“Mummy!” Livie whined...

...Just like I do.

So we got the jewel. We made new friends, with the promise to one day return and meet the other magically-inclined variations that Lottie talked about. We had quite a few dimensions we’d have to return to at some point, and a few variations we had to get to know properly. Charlie and I wondered just how many universes there were that were similar to our own.

Upon returning to the Sanctum, we witnessed the vision contained within the jewel, this one linked to the dimension it was found in. In it, Freya and Ophelia visited the dimension, but found it to be really awkward after visiting our dimension. Freya had to get used to being the smaller one, whilst still being in charge. It felt very similar to how Charlie and I felt, even if Freya and Ophelia were only a few inches bigger. They did spend a good while in our dimension, living as an Amazon and a little... so maybe they really would understand how Charlie and I felt.

But anyway... the moment of truth...

We all gathered around the entranceway, ready to attempt a connection yet again.

“Please be the last one. I’m exhausted. As much as I enjoy dimension-hopping... I’d like to just get the mission done and save the Goddesses so that we can take any future dimensions at our own pace...” Morgan sighed.

“Well, let’s see shall we...” Rose waved her hand, suddenly successfully conjuring a portal in the centre of the room, unlike every previous attempt where nothing happened.

“Wait... did you... that’s not to anywhere else... right?” Alex seemed gobsmacked.

“It is... holy shit! We did it! This should be it! We’ve connected to Aenonnos! Right... is everyone ready?” Rose asked.

“Shouldn’t we rest first? Maybe open it again?” Charlie suggested.

“We don’t know if we’ll manage it again. We don’t know how the stones work... Plus I know we’re all exhausted, but we’re packed and ready to leave, we have been since the first attempt.”

“Okay then... I guess this is it then.”

“Aenonnos... here we come!” Rose grabbed the jewels and stored them safely within her satchel. Heading in first, she led the way as, one by one, we entered the portal to Aenonnos.

I couldn’t believe we were actually doing this. I couldn’t believe we had actually made it this far.

“Shit! Wait! One minute! I need to grab Evie!” Faith said, suddenly running off down the hallway.

“Evie? Shit, I forgot about her... wait...” Alex said, looking confused as the rest of us.

“Evie had a weird glitch, something about her being in a different dimension, so she’s been kept in our room. Faith has been popping in, doing little bug fixes here and there when she could. Apparently she had finished fixing Evie before we set out on our little road trip across dimensions for the last few jewels.” Morgan explained.

“So why didn’t Evie come with us? Surely she would have been helpful?” Asked Alex.

“Remember... this is Faith we are talking about... The girl forgot to involve Evie in the trade back in our universe. Her head is often up in the clouds.”

Everyone laughed as Faith walked back into the room with Evie in tow.

“We’re ready. She should be mission ready now. I hope. Honestly... I’m not sure she is... but this is the final mission. We need everything we can get.”

Evie patted Faith’s padded bum, making her blush.

“I’ll be okay, thanks to little Faith here I seem to be working at full capacity.” Evie replied, smiling.

“Let’s go then!” Faith reached out with one of her hands to grab Morgan’s hand, and the other hand of hers grabbed one of Evie’s, as she dragged them both over and into the portal.

Only Charlie and I remained as our sisters headed in, one by one. Noelle waited at the back, obviously making sure we all got through okay.

“Ready, babygirl?” Charlie asked, looking at me, grabbing my hand and kissing my forehead.

“With you by my side? Always.” I replied, my heart melting at the vision of her gorgeous smile.

Cheesy...” Noelle groaned, grinning from behind us.

“Let’s go then...”

I appeared on the other side.

I felt the warm sea air hit my face.

The sounds of the waves hitting the shore filling my ears.

The soft sand under my feet.

Moving out of the way so Charlie and Noelle could come through, I looked at Rose and Faith, who were stood over by the side, looking... shocked. Evie, Alex and Morgan talked to each other, off to the side.

“What’s up with them?” I asked the group as I walked over, nodding my head towards Rose and Faith.

“This...” Rose said, turning around. “This is the beach. The beach from the vision we had when we died...”

Road trip over! Time for the final stretch! How did you all enjoy the alternate dimensions? The reverse Diaper Dimension? The Furry Dimension? Which was your favourite?

Maybe it won't be the last we see of some of these variations... maybe we'll get spinoffs when I return to this series :3 Which would you like to see more of?

• Like 9
  • LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete