LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

Oh this will be so exciting to read the final chapters.

Too bad about Evie really too bad.

I hope they can build a new one and were so smart to have a back up.

I hope she kills the priest in the worst possible way.

22 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Okay... you four. Everyone else stays here and helps me find a way into this room.” Rose ordered, turning back around. She started casting some spells at the locked door, but it didn’t seem like it was working.

Fuck so breaking concentration wasn't enough the entropy cascade is already in effect..... No time for evac..... *turns to primary fire control and nods to start a countdown at 9:15*

22 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Hahahaha... one dimension down... cleansed of the Goddesses’ filth...” He chuckled.

I stood up and growled at the High Priest, “You...”

Fuck.... *kicks a console harder enough to dent it* Too late.... Belay that fire order again... I'm going down to have a word with the omnicidal fuck wit myself...  *pulls my sidearm and checks the mag before turning to my bodyguards, a Krogan and a Jiralhanae, to fall in.* Fucking countless trillions dead cause of his delusional obsession... I will personally drag that fuck wit kicking and screaming to one of the worst hell dimensions and cast his ass down.....

On 9/11/2022 at 6:37 PM, Moon3ye said:

Oh this will be so exciting to read the final chapters.

Too bad about Evie really too bad.

I hope they can build a new one and were so smart to have a back up.

I hope she kills the priest in the worst possible way.

I hope you enjoy the last handful of chapters!

And don't worry, I doubt Faith would have forgotten to keep a backup.

And as for the Priest... well you'll have to wait and see.

On 9/12/2022 at 4:16 PM, YourFNF said:

Fuck so breaking concentration wasn't enough the entropy cascade is already in effect..... No time for evac..... *turns to primary fire control and nods to start a countdown at 9:15*

Fuck.... *kicks a console harder enough to dent it* Too late.... Belay that fire order again... I'm going down to have a word with the omnicidal fuck wit myself...  *pulls my sidearm and checks the mag before turning to my bodyguards, a Krogan and a Jiralhanae, to fall in.* Fucking countless trillions dead cause of his delusional obsession... I will personally drag that fuck wit kicking and screaming to one of the worst hell dimensions and cast his ass down.....

?

23 hours ago, TerranV said:

Wow so we did lose a dimension. Wasn't expecting you to pull that trigger. Gonna miss Evie. 

But Faith... is she magically inclined? Darkness affinity or an emotion affinity like Noelle?

I was on the fence about doing it. Glad I surprise people still!

You'll find out the reason why Faith is doing what she is doing very soon. No affinities though, that's a specific magic that originates from Rose and Noelle's dimension. This... is different.

Morgan.png.6e21e4793bbe3a03c0c3a8ffb3570bc0.png

Chapter 57: Darkness

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

“What’s going on?” I asked, watching my girlfriend turning into a freaking nightlight.

Rose frantically dashed over, grabbed my arms and asked me, “Morgan, be honest... does your universe have magic?”

“No... why? What’s going on with her?”

“I don’t know... she either already had or somehow absorbed a large amount of magic. And the grief... the loss of your world... is causing her to repeat the same spell the High Priest cast on your world, but here... in this dimension. Look! Look outside!”

I rushed over to the window, along with the rest of our variations, and saw the familiar chaos we just watched our world go through, but just outside this building.

Fire raining from the sky, the skies darkening, the oceans turning violent, the earth crumbling and shaking... it was happening again.

“If we don’t stop her... this whole world will be torn apart.” Rose turned to face me.

“But you said the only way was... no! You can’t!”

“And I’m not going to kill her! But we need to figure out a way to stop her. You need to talk to her, calm her down. Maybe she can get in control of this power. It’ll be tough, she’s got no experience at handling magic, but it’s our best shot. Go! Try to talk her down whilst I go interrogate our prisoner...”

I nodded at Rose and quickly rushed over to Faith, who just stood there, leaning back, motionless. The beam of light emitted from her chest illuminated the surrounding area, yet somehow the shadows around us remained.

But as I got closer, it felt harder to walk. Harder to push forward. It was like walking against the wind during a storm... the magic coming off of her was trying to push me back, preventing me from being with my baby.

But nothing would ever get between me and my baby...

“FAITH! BABY! ITS ME! YOU HAVE TO STOP!” I screamed, trying to shout louder than the noise being emitted by the beam of light.

“This planet will burn...” She growled, like she was possessed.

“That is not the baby I fell in love with. That is not my babygirl talking. That’s whatever power has taken over you...”

“This planet will pay...”

“Baby! Please! Stop!”

First my universe... now it looked like I was going to lose Faith too... but I was not going to let that happen.

“RED!” I screamed.

The beam of light stopped and Faith fell to the floor, her knees giving way as she fell backwards.

Faith’s eyes darted directly at me, looking straight into mine.

“M... Mummy?” She cried.

I rushed over now the beam of light wasn’t preventing my movement, grabbing her and cradling her in my arms.

“Baby! It’s going to be okay! I promise! But you need to stop this spell... you need to control your emotions... otherwise...”

“It’ll destroy everything... but... but...”

“But what, babygirl? What?”

“But I can’t... it’s too far gone now... I wasn’t in control... it was like something took over me... and now I can’t stop it.”

“You can’t do anything?”

“I can feel the magic, but I can’t control it. It’s like... chaos. Chaos incarnate... within me.”

“The... the only way to stop her... is to kill her...” The High Priest muttered, coughing as he sat up.

“Shut the fuck up! We are not killing her!” I screamed back at him.

“It’s the only way... the only...”

The High Priest’s eyes widened as he jumped to his feet in flash, knocking Alex away with one swift hit. Dashing over, before anyone could move or react, he withdrew a small blade from a sheath on his hip, preparing it in his hand as he ran straight at Faith.

Magic. It was the only explanation for how quickly he was moving. Because before I could react, before I could even move, he had managed to cover the distance of the hall in a split-second, knocking me out of the way and plunging the dagger into Faith’s chest.

“NO!” I screamed as he stumbled back, grinning.

The only thing going through my head was ‘not again’.

Last year, Faith was shot and she nearly died.

Now here she lay, a dagger sticking out of her chest.

I reacted instinctively, leaping to my feet and swinging the fastest, most powerful punch I could manage... directly at his face.

That grin of his was wiped clean off his face as his face crumpled under the force of my augmented arm and the rage used to swing it.

His lifeless body flew across the hall, until it crashed on the floor and slid a few more feet, coming to a stop against the wall.

I breathed heavily, frozen in place with rage but shaking slightly, not caring about the mess his face had caused on my fist. Not caring that I had just killed the guy.

“M... mummy?”

I snapped back to reality and turned back around, regaining control of my body and my thoughts, diving to the floor and cradling Faith once again. I went to grasp the blade to pull it out, but Charlie quickly stopped me.

“Don’t remove the blade... it could cause her to bleed out quicker...” Charlie said, taking a jacket from Daniel and packaging it up into a pillow. “Here... rest her head with this.”

I lifted Faith up slightly so Charlie could slide the makeshift pillow under her head.

“Baby... it’ll be okay... I promise, we’ll get this fixed. We’ll get everything fixed. I promise you, nothing bad is going to happen.” My voice quivered as I tried reassuring her.

Faith just looked at me, struggling to speak... struggling to breathe.

“We have to save her! Quickly!” I yelled out.

Rose rushed over, giving Faith a quick examination.

“She’s stable... but the spell isn’t showing any signs of stopping.”

“How do we stop it then?” Charlie asked.

“How do we save Faith?” I asked, more focused on my girlfriend right now than the world ending outside.

The earth rumbled as a fireball landed a short distance outside the building. With the ground shaking that much, it must have clipped this building on its way to the surface.

I looked up... the ceiling was crumbling.

“No... not again... not again to any of this. I’m not losing this world, and I’m certainly not losing you!” I screamed.

“What if...?” Mumbled Olivia from behind us.

“What if what, Liv?” Charlie asked.

“What... what if we got them to help?”

My variations and I turned away from Faith for a second to see what Olivia was talking about. She was stood in front of the Elder’s podiums... pointing directly at the stone base.

“Wait... the Goddesses! Of course!”

Rose had rushed over to the podiums, along with Alex, to try and move the stone from the front of the base. Charlie and I stayed with Faith, making sure she was comfortable, and more importantly, in stable condition. Noelle quickly joined the others at the podium and with both of their magic, they slowly but surely dragged the enormous stone slab out of the way, resting it gently against the side of the hall.

Paige stood in the corner of the room, looking at something. I wasn’t sure what she was doing, but she was probably terrified and trying to distract herself.

A large, dark recess was revealed by the removal of the cover... a pitch black recess that gave off eerie vibes as I watched from a distance, holding Faith as she shook and struggled to breathe.

“They should be in here... they should be... THERE!” Rose pointed into the darkness.

Alex looked over at me.

“I’m sorry... we need your strength...”

I didn’t want to leave Red behind... I didn’t want to leave my babygirl in pain, alone... but Charlie was here to take care of her.

“I’ll be right back babygirl...” I said, entrusting her with my sister.

I gently rested Faith on Charlie’s lap and rushed over to Alex to help.

And as I got closer and closer, the large prison cubes from our vision became more apparent.

“This... this is them! It’s actually them!” Alex cried out.

“Yeah, help me push them out!” I yelled back at her.

Alex and I went behind the cube on the right, her taking one side and I taking the other, and we pushed. We pushed as hard as we could and slowly but surely, it started moving, scraping along the floor, out into the light of the grand hall.

“One down... now the other...” I ordered, running behind the second black cube.

Rose rushed to the first cube we had pulled out, to the front of it.

“I can see someone! They’re asleep... but they’re alive! It’s... it’s Ophelia! She’s in here!”

Alex and I pushed the other cube out into the light and Rose rushed over to confirm Freya was in that one.

“She’s there! They’re both in there, asleep!”

A tiny amount of hope built up within my chest as I circled around from the back of the cubes, looking into the small windows, so I could view the slumbering Goddesses. They looked just like how we had witnessed them in the visions Freya had sent us. Even to the tiniest detail. And despite them being imprisoned over thirty years ago... they hadn’t grown a day older. Their immortality was on full view as their flawless faces showed no signs of ageing.

I looked at Ophelia and couldn’t help but see the similarity with Faith. Obviously, Faith got her face just like I had gotten Freya’s... but it was more in the way she slept.  Ophelia was curled up on the floor of the cube, fast asleep, her thumb in her mouth as she slept peacefully, completely unaware of the chaos going on outside her prison cell.

If we could get them both out, maybe they could stop this calamity and save Faith... maybe... just maybe... they could bring back our home dimension?

“How do we get them out?” I asked as I walked around the front of the cubes, trying to look for a handle or a lock.

“Try opening the glass door on the front...” Rose suggested.

Alex took the left whilst I took the right, and despite our strength... the door wouldn’t budge. I pulled as hard as I could at the edges of the glass... I even tried banging on the window, but whatever magic was containing them must have silenced all sound within the prison cell and wasn’t allowing entry or exit from the cell.

“Not working. Now what?” I asked, desperate to get them out so we can save Faith.

“Must be magic. Noelle, I’ll need your help.”

“What can I do?” She asked, rushing over to Rose.

“Help me scan these prisons, see what magic is keeping them contained, and if there are any weak points...”

“On it!” Noelle called out, jumping straight into the task, inspecting every inch of the prison cubes.

“The jewels!” Olivia cried out.

The mural on the ceiling was completely destroyed at this point, the cracks had spread throughout the roof, even spreading down some of the walls.

“This place isn’t stable... but yes, she’s got a point! Surely the jewels are the key to opening them up. Where are they?” I asked.

Alex ran over to check the High Priest’s lifeless body, but stood up, empty handed, shrugging her shoulders. Shaking her head, she looked defeated and regretfully told us that there wasn’t anything on him.

“Where would he put them then? He wouldn’t just magic them away... he’d keep them on him, especially if he wanted to destroy each of our universes...” Rose asked.

“OH I KNOW! They must be in here!” Olivia shouted, running off into the side room where the High Priest had locked himself in earlier.

“Liv! Wait! This place is falling apart! It’s not stable! You’re going to...” Alex shouted, trying to reach Liv to pull her back, but missing her arm by inches as the excited girl ran off into the doorway to retrieve the jewels.

“LIV COME BACK!” Rose shouted, pointing at the cracks in the wall getting worse and worse.

As Liv turned around in the doorway, before she could act on everyone’s warnings... the cracks in the wall above her were too great as the doorway gave in and collapsed on top of her.

I looked to Charlie, as she realised what just happened. A bloodcurdling scream filled the grand hall...

“OLIVIA!”

==========================================================

I'm sorry. Again.

But hey, don't forget - Love in Dimensions just ended on my Patreon. They're getting chapters of Regression Echo now in place of this, so in about two weeks time you'll be getting two chapters a week of that too!

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Regression Echo every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
14 minutes ago, kerry said:

This must be your personal record for sheer meanness. ?

I was a little worried I was a bit too mean with the run up to the end...

Key word being little...

I did go extra evil with the cliffhangers this time. I mean... I had to! It's the final book! ??

21 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Alex took the left whilst I took the right, and despite our strength... the door wouldn’t budge. I pulled as hard as I could at the edges of the glass... I even tried banging on the window, but whatever magic was containing them must have silenced all sound within the prison cell and wasn’t allowing entry or exit from the cell.

*is yelling for the on call medics as I throw S&R kit into the shuttle. The two of them coming running with a stasis unit in tow from the flight crew center. The pilots are spooling up the counter grav and torch thrusters in a roar of super heated air and a low magnetic hum as Alert Condition 1 alarms blare*

21 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I looked to Charlie, as she realised what just happened. A bloodcurdling scream filled the grand hall...

“OLIVIA!”

"Fuck! We need additional medical teams and S&R personal now! Prep a second shuttle with heavy equipment! Let's move people!" *At which point the entire flight deck becomes a kicked over anthill of controlled chaos*

Charlotte.png.6d0b19e48e9cea37a66befa91a0c3f68.png

Chapter 58: The Goddesses

I quickly placed Faith’s head on the floor as gently as I could and rushed over to the pile of rubble where the door was.

“OLIVIA!” I screamed.

“She... oh god... Charlie...” Rose said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

“I... I’m so sorry...” Alex joined in.

“NO! SHE’S NOT DEAD! SHE CAN’T BE!” I roared back at them. “FUCK THIS!”

I grabbed the necklace around my neck and yanked it, breaking the clasp and throwing it to the ground.

The world got smaller and smaller, until I was back to my regular size.

And with adrenaline fuelling my strength, I started sifting through the rubble that had collapsed on top of Olivia.

Brick by brick, I dug my way through the debris, desperate to find my wife, hopefully alive.

I didn’t know what I’d do if anything happened to her... I worry that if I had the same power that Faith currently has... I’d have destroyed this world and every world in existence if anything happened to Olivia.

Throwing each brick and piece of debris across the grand hall, I would stop at nothing to save Olivia.

I stopped for a second to catch my breath, as whilst the increased strength allowed me to lift this rubble without issue, it was a lot of physical work that I just wasn’t used to. I mean... I’m a writer... the most I do is go jogging with Olivia. That’s it. I’m not a trained badass like Morgan or Alex. I don’t work out properly or know how to defend myself, but I had the Amazon strength to lift this debris off my girlfriend so I was the best person for the job.

But as I breathed heavily, the dusty air filling my lungs... I heard a cough.

“Wait... Olivia?” I cried out.

“Ch... Charlie?” I heard a quiet voice coming from within the rubble.

The drive returned to me as I dug and dug and dug, dirt and brick dust getting under my nails, scratches covering my hands and arms... determined to find my wife... until I reached a shimmering light buried within the pile of bricks.

“What the...”

“Wait...  is that...?” Rose rushed over and stood in front of me, looking down at the light coming from under the rubble. “That’s... that’s a shield...”

“A shield?”

“Liv?” Rose called out.

“R... Rose?” She replied.

“What happened?”

“I’m okay... I... don’t know... something happened when the ceiling fell. This light surrounded me...”

“Rose, move...” I ordered, picking her up and placing her off to the side. I knew she’d hate being picked up, she’s probably not used to it... but right now I needed my wife out of there.

I quickly removed the remaining bricks that covered the shield of light surrounding my girlfriend, until all that was left was Olivia... with a gleaming yellow bubble of light around her.

“So umm...” Olivia just sat on the floor, looking confused.

“It makes sense that if Faith has magic... maybe more of us do?” Rose suggested.

“Yeah that’s all good and well but... how do we get me out of this?”

“Try concentrating. The danger has passed... you are safe. You don’t need your shield.”

“The danger has passed... the danger has passed... I’m safe... I don’t need the shield...” Olivia repeated, like a mantra.

A few seconds later, the bubble popped, leaving Olivia sat there, unharmed.

“Oh baby!” I reached down, grabbing my wife, picking her up and holding her as close as possible to my chest, happy that she’s safe and alive. I kissed her all over her face, making her blush and flail and squirm.

“Mummy! Stoooop!” She whined.

“Never! I was so worried!” I replied, planting kiss after kiss on that beautiful face of hers.

“I’m okay... and look... look what I found on the floor!”

Olivia held out her hands, revealing the jewels we had collected on our adventures, the ones that the High Priest had taken from us.

“Oh perfect!” Rose said, rushing over to look at the jewels. “Can I?” She asked, pointing to them.

“Here, go!” Liv poured them into Rose’s hand, who ran over to the black prison cubes in the centre of the grand hall.

I didn’t want to put Olivia down. After that scare I was extra clingy, so I carried her over to the cubes whilst Rose got to work trying to figure out how to free the Goddesses.

“Right... so the magic within the jewels is becoming more frantic as I get closer to the cubes...” Rose said, pushing the jewels towards and then away from the prison cells. “Look... so I wonder what will happen if I...”

She pushed the jewels closer and closer to the pitch-black cubes, towards the round glass door that was the only way in and out of the cell, until they started vibrating in her hand. Suddenly they flew off towards the door, hovering in place an inch away from the glass.

“What’s happening...?” Olivia asked as she snuggled into my chest.

“It’s... working... I think... I can sense the magical locks releasing...” Rose replied.

We all waited in silence, watching the jewels hover in front of the window, our hearts racing as the tension built up...

And with the same noise you’d hear an airlock make in those science-fiction movies Liv loves... the glass door released and opened...

“What...” Came a voice from inside the cube. “What is... oh! OH! OHHHHHH!”

“Wait... who was in that one again?” Olivia asked.

“AHHHHHHHHH! WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME? AND LIKE FREYA?” The woman inside screamed. I couldn’t see her from this angle, but she could obviously see Rose, Morgan and Faith from her position.

“I think it’s Ophelia... she didn’t know about Freya’s plan...” Morgan answered.

“Freya? WAIT, WHERES FREYA?”

Ophelia climbed out of the cube, gasping for fresh air as she felt the cold stone beneath her.

“I... I’m free... how... what’s going on?” She asked.

“The jewels! Quick! Release Freya!” Alex called out.

Rose nodded, grabbing the jewels that had fallen to the stone floor, gathering them up and rushing over to the other cube.

After a moment, whilst Ophelia looked around nervously, Rose unlocked Freya’s prison. The door released, opening up to reveal Freya.

“What’s happ... oh... wait... did it work?” The voice came from inside the other cube, it must be Freya.

“It worked.” Rose smiled, holding out her hand for Freya.

“Thank you... thank you so much...” Freya took Rose’s hand as she assisted the Goddess out of the prison cube.

“MUMMY!” Ophelia jumped to her feet and ran at Freya, almost bulldozing her down as she leapt into her arms and hugged her.

“Baby! You’re okay!” Freya cried out, hugging her partner as tightly as she could.

“You’re okay! I was so worried!”

“I missed you so much, babygirl...”

“How... how long has it been?”

“About thirty to forty years...” Rose answered. “We weren’t sure how long it was between when you sent the memories out and when we came into existence... But I’d estimate about thirty to forty years.”

“Thirty years? But wait... who are you lot? Why... why do you look like us?” Ophelia asked, clutching at her partner’s robes in fear.

“They... are us.” Freya answered.

“Huh?”

“It’s a long story, but from the looks of it... we don’t have time to discuss it. What happened? What’s happening to this world?” Freya asked, pointing at the dark sky outside and the falling meteors.

“The High Priest. He... killed all your people. He was so obsessed with his hatred of you two, that when the people turned against him, when they felt sympathy for you two... he took the siphoned magic and killed everyone. Then when we turned up... he used the jewels to open a portal to Faith’s home dimension... and he destroyed it.” I explained.

“Oh no... I’m so sorry little one...” Freya’s face dropped as she looked at Faith, who was still bleeding out on the floor over with Morgan.

“And then she... retaliated.”

“Retaliated?”

“Faith... cast the same spell... on this planet. She didn’t mean to, something took over her and she cast the same spell. Which is weird, because only Noelle and I have any magic.”

“Apparently Olivia here has magic too, the ceiling collapsed on her and she protected herself with a bubble. Again, she didn’t mean to... it just happened.” I said, Liv nodding along with me.

“It must be proximity to us...” Freya looked at Faith, then at Olivia, deep in thought.

“Wait... you mean...?”

“Yeah. You share fragments of our souls within you... now that you’re close to us... even those who don’t have an innate magical ability may find they are able to cast spells.” She explained.

“That makes sense... I guess. But then again when you’re copies of Goddesses sent to save them in the future... this is quite tame in comparison...” Rose laughed awkwardly.

“Wait... they’re... SO THAT’S WHY YOU STOLE THOSE PIECES OF ME! MUMMY! Wait... so these women who look like me... are actually me?” Ophelia asked.

“Yes and no. They are themselves. But they share common traits with us...”

“Like the ability not to die...” Rose added.

“Wait, what, really? I thought about that being the case, but I never thought it’d actually happen!” Freya said as she snuggled Ophelia more.

“Two of us died. Came back to life. Even had memories of you on that beach outside the city.”

“Oh shit... well... I’m glad it saved you! I don’t know why you would have had visions though, I only stored ours in the jewels. Also... I wouldn’t rely on that ability. You don’t have our immortality... maybe just fragments of it.”

“Yeah that’s what I thought. Anyway... Freya... Ophelia... we need your help to stop everything.” Rose said, getting back to the most important task right now.

“What can we do?”

“Well first, we need to stop the spell. We need to save this planet.” I said.

“We can’t portal us all out of here, I figured if we transferred Faith to another dimension, the spell would follow her.” Rose added.

“And you’d be correct in thinking that. The only other way to stop it is willingly... but with the fact she’s not normally magically gifted... and her emotions are controlling her spell right now... the only other option...” Freya trailed off.

“Nope. Not going to happen. So think again.” Morgan snapped at Freya.

“You share the same protective nature I do.”

“We all do. So think of another option.” Morgan growled.

“I... I’m sorry. I don’t know.” Freya shrugged her shoulders.

‘This... this was the powerful Goddess we were meant to save?’ I thought to myself.

“Mummy? Seriously? What about the poor girl? She’s going to die if we don’t save her!” Ophelia tugged at her partner’s robes.

“Let me have a look at... Faith, was it? See if we can’t heal her. Though it may be impossible with the lack of power we have after having it being siphoned off for decades.”

Freya took Ophelia’s hand and hurried over to Faith, who was still in lots of pain from the looks of things, she still had the blade in her chest. Their long white robes flowed across the dirty stone floor that was still covered in shadow.

“Good thinking on not removing the blade. If you had done that... she would have died... or the spell would have hastened. You’ve bought us a bit more time.”

‘I think that’s down to sheer dumb luck. I wondered why Rose and Noelle hadn’t offered to try and heal her magically... turns out whatever their plan was... worked.’

“So... let me try something. One second Oph...”

Freya let go of her partner’s hand and put both of her hands on Faith. Her hands glowed as she closed her eyes, concentrating.

“No... it’s not working... we need to get the magic out of her... but I can’t... not with such little magic already... and it’ll take too long for us to regenerate our magic naturally.”

“Can we do it?” Rose asked, pointing at Noelle and herself.

“No. You wouldn’t be able to control it if you did. It’s too chaotic right now. Only Ophelia and I could do so... but we don’t have the magic right now.”

“Umm...” I heard a quiet little mumble come from the other side of the hall.

“Our normal way of absorbing magic would cost a large amount of magic to begin with. But we’re drained... we can’t handle it.”

“What about how the High Priest siphoned your magic out of you? Couldn’t we use that on Faith?” Morgan asked.

“That... would probably kill her. Whilst you share some of our soul, some of our abilities, our being... you’re not immortal. The strain it would put on her body would be unbearable and she’d die before you could extract anything from her. The technology they created to siphon from us was designed specifically with us in mind. I’m sorry... but there’s nothing we can do for her... the only other way...”

“I KNOW A WAY!”

We all turned around to see a very, very nervous Paige stood to the side of the hall, with one hand up in the air and the other clutching a book. I have to admit, a split second vision of her in a schoolgirl outfit putting her hand up to ask a question in class flickered across my brain... it was adorable. I hated myself for thinking that, mostly because we had more important things to worry about... like the end of the world and Faith dying... but I can’t help it... she looked adorable putting her hand up like that.

“Wait... Paige... is that?” Rose pointed at the book Paige was holding.

“Umm...” The little thief looked down at the floor, nervous to admit anything.

“Paige... don’t tell me you STOLE Adeline’s book from our universe?” Rose’s ‘Mummy voice’ came out suddenly.

“I umm...” Paige shuffled her feet nervously on the floor...

“Why though? You can’t even use it...”

“I... figured it might come in handy sometime... so umm... I took it... and spent the time since then studying it...”

“So that’s what you’ve been reading this whole time... well I’ll talk to your Mummy about potential punishments later... for now... what is this way you mentioned?”

“The spell... the spell that Adeline and the other Council members used on the other Witches... the one they were going to use on you and Noelle...” Paige suggested.

“Of course! That’s brilliant!”

“But won’t that just lead to the same problem? We can’t contain the magic, so we can’t cast the spell.” Noelle asked Rose.

“But we may be able to cast it...” Freya said.

Freya had been given the book by Paige, who had told her the basics of the spell and how it was cast. Paige must have read that book front to back as she seemingly memorised every tiny detail contained within its pages.

“I think it’ll work... this doesn’t have the magic cost associated with it, like our method does. It also doesn’t lead to Faith dying... as long as we don’t channel the spell longer than we have to.” Freya said, flicking between pages of the tome.

“Please... anything... just save her...” Morgan begged her.

“Right... one second. We’ll withdraw the magic, stop her spell, and then heal her. But we have to be quick. The magic is the only thing keeping her alive right now. As soon as it’s taken from her... we won’t have long to stop her or the spell. You ready baby?” Freya said, turning to her partner.

“You sure we can do this Mummy?” Ophelia asked, looking nervous.

“With my babygirl by my side... we can do anything.” Freya smiled, putting the book down and taking her partner’s hand with one hand, then pointing at Faith with her other. Ophelia did the same, pointing her spare hand at Faith.”

“This... is going to work. It has to work...” Morgan said, clutching Rose’s arm for support off by the side as we all stared at the Goddesses doing their work.

“It’s going to work, Morgan. I promise.” Rose reassured her.

We watched as a shadowy beam, similar to that which erupted from Faith’s chest when she first cast the spell, flowed out of Faith’s body, and split into two beams, heading for Freya and Ophelia’s open hands.

“It’s working...” Olivia said, getting excited as I held her in my arms.

I snuggled my wife tightly, dread filling my chest as I worried for Faith.

‘Please. Let this work. Don’t let anything happen to Faith... not now... not after everything that’s happened.’

? I'm safe now? No one wants to hunt me down? :P

But hey, don't forget - Love in Dimensions just ended on my Patreon. They're getting chapters of Regression Echo now in place of this, so in just over a weeks time you'll be getting two chapters a week of that too!

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I said it once and I'll say it again: I never said that I would want to hunt you. Hunting means that the prey might escape. ????

But now seriously a really exciting chapter I'm already sad when this all ends soon.

On 9/18/2022 at 12:28 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I snuggled my wife tightly, dread filling my chest as I worried for Faith.

‘Please. Let this work. Don’t let anything happen to Faith... not now... not after everything that’s happened.’

Thank fuck for a payed off Checkhov... I'd offer to help but..... *gestures around to the flaming wreckage of four military grade assault shuttles and my own non-coporeal transparent form.. After being downed by massive storms and magical energy discharge* Going to take about 30min-2h to piece myself back together from bits of hamburger all over this field...

• Haha 1
On 9/18/2022 at 5:41 PM, kerry said:

Well done. Figures you'd still manage to find a way to leave it as a cliffhanger, though. ?

Of course! ? Last (slightly) mean cliffhanger though, I promise. For this story at least.

On 9/18/2022 at 6:21 PM, Moon3ye said:

I said it once and I'll say it again: I never said that I would want to hunt you. Hunting means that the prey might escape. ????

But now seriously a really exciting chapter I'm already sad when this all ends soon.

?

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope you enjoy the remaining chapters this week and the ending! ^_^

On 9/18/2022 at 10:36 PM, TerranV said:

Dammit Freya, stop explaining what you're gonna do and do it! Time is of the essence!

Well the goddesses are finally free. Hopefully some of their subjects are still alive.

I don't think any of them made it out sadly. ?

On 9/19/2022 at 2:25 AM, diaperboymi said:

OMG I  love this story??????

Yay! I'm glad! I hope you enjoy the ending this week!

18 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Thank fuck for a payed off Checkhov... I'd offer to help but..... *gestures around to the flaming wreckage of four military grade assault shuttles and my own non-coporeal transparent form.. After being downed by massive storms and magical energy discharge* Going to take about 30min-2h to piece myself back together from bits of hamburger all over this field...

?

Noelle.png.22653bff75e33fd3e77a024946f30539.png

Chapter 59: Similarities

We all sat around the ruined Grand Hall.

Freya and Ophelia couldn’t keep their hands off each other, constantly kissing each other and snuggling. Thirty to forty years is a lifetime to us... and whilst they are immortal... that amount of time apart would still have been hell.

Amazon-sized Charlie was sat on the floor with her legs crossed, with little Olivia sat in her lap, constantly looking up and smiling.

Alex was giving Paige a telling off for stealing the book without telling her or anyone... whilst simultaneously kissing her face. Every time she mentioned a new punishment for her... she’d kiss her. Their dynamic was weird. Weird but cute.

I lay on my side, my head resting on Rose’s lap. She gently stroked my hair whilst perusing the magical tome that Paige had stolen from Adeline.

And Faith... Faith had her arms and legs wrapped around Morgan. I swear not even the Jaws of Life could separate those two right now. I’m just glad she was alive.

“So let me get this straight... Freya created you all from... us? Because she had a vision that you’d come save us?” Ophelia asked, still trying to wrap her head around everything that had happened.

“Pretty much...” Rose said, shrugging her shoulders.

After the Goddesses had saved Faith and stopped the apocalypse, then regained their stolen power from the High Priest’s body, we all sat down in the Grand Hall. Snuggling up with our partners, we sat in a circle trying to calm down after everything that had gone on. It had been quite the adventure, and we were exhausted. Faith nearly died... we freed the Goddesses... we stopped the end of the world...

Faith’s friends had wandered off to explore the surrounding area, leaving us alone to talk to the Goddesses in private.

“We share a lot of commonalities to you two, but we also have our own traits that we obtained from our dimensions and our parents and upbringings. And there are actually a lot more of us out there...” Rose explained to the two Goddesses who were listening intently.

“I did create quite a few... I noticed we didn’t have variations like normal people did, so I created a few more than I thought we’d need. I wasn’t sure how many and who would come to save us... so I made extra.” Freya replied.

“We met a few. So far... all nice people. Although really don’t want to travel to any of those corrupt, evil dimensions...” I laughed.

“Well I can’t thank you enough for saving us. We owe you our thanks and our lives.”

“Hey, we couldn’t leave you there, alone, apart from each other. We share the same bond you do.”

“Yeah... we really do...” Olivia laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Ophelia asked.

“They... are... look, they’re just as padded as you are going to be, little missy...” Freya muttered to Ophelia.

“Wait... so they...?” Ophelia pointed at all of us in shock.

“They must have gotten that from us, yes.”

“Oh my... WAIT! DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN HAVE A PLAYDATE?”

“Maybe in the future, babygirl... calm down. We just got out of prison and saved the world, and these ladies have been through hell to come and save us. I think they deserve some downtime in their own universes... oh... shit... sorry...” Freya said, looking guilty as she looked towards Faith and Morgan, whose dimension was gone.

Faith started crying again. You could tell Morgan wanted to, but was trying to appear strong for Faith.

“I... look, I can’t bring your universe back. Whilst we were revered as ‘Goddesses’.... we aren’t like some of the depictions of Gods in some of the universes we visited. We didn’t create any universe... I mean sure, we’re powerful... but we wouldn’t know where to start with creating a new universe. I don’t even think we could.” Freya explained.

“It’s okay... we weren’t expecting you to... we’ll just... have to find another home.” Morgan shrugged wistfully.

Everyone called out at once, offering their dimensions and their homes to the now-homeless sisters of ours.

“Thanks you lot. That means a lot to us. We’ll... figure something out.” She smiled, hugging her girlfriend tight as she cried into her chest.

“Well if you want tech... you know you always have a place in our dimension. You already know a bunch of our friends...” Liv said.

“Or if you want some magic in your life... although maybe come back to us once we’ve settled this whole Council thing...” I suggested.

“Council thing?” Freya asked.

“Long story. We also had corrupt people in charge. We need to stop them.”

“Well we swore to never get involved in other dimension’s issues... but I guess we ruined that when I created all of you...” She stared laughing. “But still... whilst I’d rather not get directly involved, we could...”

“OH that’s it!” called out Ophelia. “We should give them gifts to help them!”

“I was just about to say that... but thank you Babygirl...” Freya raised her eyebrow at Ophelia, who just blushed and buried her head in her Mummy’s chest.

“Yes... we can provide gifts if you would like... to help you in your universes... provided it isn’t used to hurt or corrupt your worlds...”

“So how about purely defensive or personal things? I wouldn’t turn down help against the Council.” Rose asked.

“What do you have in mind, Mummy?” I asked her, looking up at her as she put the book down.

“We could use a perfect barrier for Basinwall... one that would prevent it from being seen from the outside... and also to keep us safe within. So that our home isn’t destroyed again.”

“I think that’s fair.” Freya smiled and nodded, before turning to Charlie. “And you? What can we give an Amazon and a little? Might I just say... despite having visions of an Amazon in the rescue attempt... it’s still weird seeing an Amazon and a little together. We spent so much time in your universe...”

“It’s still weird to us, don’t worry. And to a lot of people. But hey, Liv here is running for government, and we’re hoping to change the world like I did with my book. At least... our country to begin with anyway...” Charlie smiled.

“An author and a politician... interesting combination...”

“I mean... I’m a seamstress really. We used to rescue littles who had been adopted, but then I got asked to run for parliament, so I figured I could help more littles if I won...” Liv explained.

“Ah. You’re just like my little Ophelia. Always wanting to help those in need.” Freya kissed Ophelia’s head.

“We’re not the only ones... you’re just like Charlie in the same way.”

“Well... what can I give you two as a thank you for saving us?”

“Haha... I’d love to say change our world so littles have equal rights and don’t just get adopted and regressed... but I know that’s out of the question. So how about...”

“What about a protection spell? To protect you from regression?”

“Already sorted, thanks to Faith...” Liv shrugged then pointed at Faith, who looked back more smug than ever.

“Wait, really?” Freya was shocked.

“Using our world’s tech... she developed her own nanites. They protect us from other, more harmful nanites, as well as any hypnosis.”

“Wow... times certainly have changed since we last visited. I’m so glad you’re safe though. I know how dangerous your dimension can be.”

“How about we have an I.O.U.?” Charlie asked.

“A what?”

“A favour. To be redeemed at any time. Because we don’t need any fancy spells, we don’t need money or protection or anything... but maybe we will in the future.”

“Okay then. You can ask for your gift whenever you need. I’ll leave you all with a way to contact us if you need us anyway, so that’s perfect. Anyway, Alex and Paige... what can I give you as thanks for saving us?” Freya asked, turning to our Earth Prime variants.

“We have money. We have the nanites in our system. We have a happy little kinky family. But what I really want... is it okay if I ask later? Somewhere a bit more... private?” Alex asked, nervously.

“Of course. And lastly... Faith... Morgan... I’m sorry we can’t bring your universe back. But we can take you to any dimension you wish, along with your friends outside. We can create a new home, a new life... if you want?”

Faith just nodded, still crying into her girlfriend’s jacket.

“That would be great, thank you.” Morgan answered on behalf of both of them.

“But is there anything else you want? I would have given you a new life anyway, and you deserve a reward for saving us.”

“I guess...”

“Wait... Faith mentioned an ‘Evie’ when you were waking up after we healed you... may I ask who that was?”

“Evie... was Faith’s Nanny. She was an android that we started creating together years ago. Faith programmed her and she was... family. When we went to save our friends as our dimension fell apart... Evie sacrificed herself to save us. To save Faith.” Morgan explained.

“Oh I’m so sorry... Oh! I’ve got it! Before we leave... I’ll take you to Miles’ workshop. He could create anything. I’m sure he had a few bits of tech laying around, as well as his workshop. We may not be as good as Miles, but we learnt a lot from him. We can create a new Nanny for her... if you want to.”

“I mean... I still have the code... she may not have the same memories... but I could download her into a new body and she’d be back to how she was when I first booted her up...” Faith wiped the tears from her face, looking a bit more like her old self.

“There we go cupcake. We’ll do that then.” Morgan said, kissing Faith’s forehead.

“You should get Miles to help, I bet you could create the ultimate Nannybot with his help...” Olivia suggested, smiling at Faith.

“Wait... Miles is still alive?” Freya asked, surprised and hopeful at the news.

“He’s living on our Earth...” Alex added.

“Really? Oh my... thank you! That makes me so happy! He was such a great friend.”

“He’s older now... but yes, he’s still alive.”

“Right, so once we’ve dropped everyone else back home, we’ll call off at Paige and Alex’s dimension and grab Miles. Then we come back here, create Evie 2.0 and then find you two and her a new home dimension...”

“That... sounds great. Thank you.” Faith smiled weakly.

“Hey, it’s the least we can do. We would be stuck in those cubes for eternity if you hadn’t come to rescue us.”

“You created us just so we would... you knew we would.” Morgan said.

“I know it could happen. I couldn’t guarantee it would happen. You had the choice to help or not. I put all my chips on you being kind-hearted. So thank you.” Freya thanked us all.

“Yeah, fank you.” Ophelia added.

“And once this is all settled, and once me and little Ophelia here have reconnected and gotten some time together... maybe I can set up a playdate somewhere...”

“Well we always have the Sanctum as a place we could hold it...” Rose suggested.

“Sanctum?” Oh cool! Freya... why don’t we have a Sanctum.” Ophelia whined.

“You want a Sanctum? Fine, we’ll make you a Sanctum. Later though. We’ve got to get our new friends home.”  Freya sighed.

“I see she’s as bratty and fussy as her variations are when they want something...” Charlie joked.

“Oh you have no idea... doesn’t help when the little bratty baby can just conjure anything out of thin air with her magic...”

Ophelia stuck her tongue out at her partner in response.

“Yup... there are the similarities again...” All the Mummies called out around the room at the same time, causing all of us littles to stick our tongues out at each of our partners.

We chatted for a while. Faith’s friends must be bored out of their mind waiting for us, but it was nice to get to know the people who created us. It felt like we were just one big family catching up, and it felt so good.

Freya and Ophelia were really interested to know all about our dimensions. I mean sure, they had already visited them, but that was over thirty years ago at least... They had a lot to catch up on. They also wanted to know all about our lives.

Rose and I talked about our friends, Basinwall, the Council... even Mrs Timpson. We talked more about the Sanctum, our affinities... everything. The Goddesses seemed fascinated to learn all about us and our magic, as it had some similarities with Zadri magic, but it still had its differences. We talked about how we met, how Rose became my tutor and how we fell in love.

Charlie and Liv talked about their meeting, about Charlie’s book and Liv’s little resistance. They talked about the scare at their wedding, and how society was reacting to their relationship. Freya talked about wanting to visit again sometime, especially now that society there is changing.

Alexandria and Paige talked about their lives too, although Freya raised her eyebrow when Paige said she was a thief. But thankfully, she seemed okay with it when she described how she got into it and how she only stole because she had to. Alex loved telling the story of how they met, all the embarrassing situations she put Paige through with every failed attempt at taking the statue. You could hear it in her voice how much she loved Paige. She sounded just like Rose did, which made me cuddle up to Rose that bit closer as we listened.

Faith... well it was difficult for Faith to talk about her dimension, now that it was gone. So Morgan took over, although even she stumbled a bit with her words, choking up occasionally as she talked about growing up together with Faith, building Evie and then everything with Faith’s ex-girlfriend. But it was one point in particular that surprised me.

“And then when they tried to modify me... they found they couldn’t.” Faith explained.

She had taken over explaining the story to the Goddesses as soon as they got to the Evie part. She got so happy talking about Evie... you could tell she cared about her deeply.

“Oh no, so what happened?” Ophelia asked.

“Well they tried to change my eye colour using the setting on my augmented eyes. They tried hacking in, but they couldn’t.”

“Oh...” Freya called out, as if she had figured something out.

“Oh? Wait... why are you saying oh? Do you know why they couldn’t do it? Because I couldn’t figure it out... it’s been driving me up the wall ever since...”

“I think that’s to do with the prophecy.”

“Prophecy...? You mean the one in the visions?”

“Yeah...”

“But the prophecy didn’t mention anything about eyes...”

“I never told you the prophecy in the memories. I only mentioned the birth marks Ophelia and I have. The full prophecy was that a wise and powerful leader would be born with the overlapping sun and moon on their skin. A powerful leader who would bring peace to the Zadri, along with change. A leader with eyes of water and life.”

“Water and life? So blue and green... like ours...?”

“Yes. We didn’t know until we did some digging years later, when we found the full prophecy. The one that actually told of two people coming together to bring love back to the Zadri. Problem was... the people who knew of the real prophecy didn’t want that future, so they changed it and buried the truth. Over the generations, the true prophecy was lost and changed.” Freya explained, all of us listening intently.

“But still... what’s the prophecy got to do with Faith’s eyes...?” Rose asked.

“You share our souls. At least part of it. The actual prophecy can’t be changed. So neither can your eyes.”

“Oh... and the prophecy did come true... you did bring peace to the Zadri, and love...”

“But they chose to not accept it. Which led to their own downfall.” Ophelia said with sadness in her voice.

“So people can’t change our eyes?”

“I don’t think so. But then... I’m not even sure who wrote the original prophecy. I don’t know where our power comes from or anything. We spent years trying to find out... but we found nothing. We know nothing about why or how we were born. Other than the very vague original prophecy, of which we know nothing of the original prophet. But hey, we have the rest of eternity together to find out!” Freya said, smiling and kissing Ophelia on the forehead, making her blush again.

After chatting for a bit longer, we finally figured it was time to get back home. To all our homes. Well... except Faith and Morgan. The Goddesses would find them a new home, then let Rose and I know so we know where to find them and can go visit them.

One by one, we visited our dimensions, dropping off each couple who lived there. First we dropped off Charlie and Liv, then Alex and Paige. Faith and Morgan would be sticking with the Goddesses, so next was Rose and I. Each stop had a tearful goodbye, even though we would stay in touch and probably see them in the near future.

And as we exited the portal to our home dimension, we saw the once-again ruined house of ours that stood up on the hill.

Thankfully, looking behind us... it appeared that the Council hadn’t touched the rest of Basinwall.

“Oh dear... well first things first... let’s fix this up...” Freya said, rolling up the sleeves of her robe.

“Meow...”

We looked behind us to see our furry little friend, Jinx, waiting for us patiently.

“Oh well hello little one!” Freya said to Jinx, who had wandered up the path from the village.

“Meow.”

“Really?” She replied to Jinx.

“Wait... you can understand him?” Asked Faith.

“Of course. Oh... I see that he’s a familiar. Which would mean that...”

“He’s mine. He was created from part of my soul.” Rose stepped forward.

“Ah. So you share even more similarities to me. Maybe you could be classed as my familiar...” Freya said to Rose, winking at her.

Rose blushed and walked off up the hill to our house in a pouty huff.

“So... first things first... house fixed. Then we’ll create a magical barrier for you to protect your village. Which I must say... is the cutest little village. We’ll have to visit sometime.”

“That sounds nice. We definitely have to get back together when we’re all free. The little ones would be adorable all dressed up in matching outfits...” Morgan smiled.

“Oh that’s perfect... I like the way you think.” Freya grinned, much to Ophelia’s displeasure.

? One more chapter to go...

...and the epilogue ofc.

And then it's over... O_O

But hey, don't forget - Love in Dimensions already ended on my Patreon. They're getting chapters of Regression Echo now in place of this, so in a weeks time you'll be getting two chapters a week of that too!

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? It's posted here! Link below!

Don't forget, the completed story is available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapter of Love in Dimensions Sunday!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

I sense a potential time jump coming up. There seems little point in visiting all of their dimensions again...in the present...but 10-20 years on? That could be interesting!

A really nice chapter.

The magic dimension and the DD would not be a good alternative for Faith and Morgan now.

DD for obvious reasons and the magic dimension because well they have no magic.

I am looking forward to the last chapters.

Glad to see our protages safe and sound. Ending felt just a little rushed but overall great job!.

Also if they need help with the council let me know, I never got my shot at douche bag and am itching to cut loose... *is currently sitting in an open field buck naked with steam coming off my body surround by crash site debris and small fires..*

• Haha 1
On 9/22/2022 at 6:38 AM, YourFNF said:

Glad to see our protages safe and sound. Ending felt just a little rushed but overall great job!.

Also if they need help with the council let me know, I never got my shot at douche bag and am itching to cut loose... *is currently sitting in an open field buck naked with steam coming off my body surround by crash site debris and small fires..*

Comes with a fire extinguisher and extinguishes everything including @YourFNF.

You realize that the technicians and engineers are going to bust your ass this time, right?

That thing was brand new!

• Haha 2
  • LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete