LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

On 7/25/2022 at 3:26 AM, Moon3ye said:

I like these relaxed chapters after very action rich chapters.

But from experience I know that this means that soon chaos will break out again.

The ending made me laugh a lot and I hope the Amazons can pull themselves together, especially for Paige's sake.

Me? Having some really nice chapters just before it all goes to hell and there are a bunch of really mean cliffhangers? Pfff.... that can't be right...

?

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*stuffs the author into a platypus shaped multiversal playpen filled her own alternates* :)

In a room full of variations of me, I would say 5 minutes.

5 minutes and we've killed each other or made the perfect plan to make everyone around us crazy.

Olivia.png.48a08d5a81af1f5c798cce4add781ed1.png

Chapter 43: Nanites

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

“It’s nice to see you again Faith, and you too Morgan.” Eve said, smiling and nodding at them, before turning to Alex. “But I don’t believe we’ve met... Miss?”

Mrs Carter. But you can call me Alexandria. Or Alex. I married my version of Olivia. Her name is Paige, but she’s from the Earth on the other side of your portal, meaning she has... a fear of Amazons.”

“Oh no, so she’s hiding? Well I hope she comes down and meets us soon, we don’t bite.”

“It may take her a while, but she’ll be down eventually.”

“Well that’s good to hear. And it’s lovely to meet yet another variation.”

“So wait... you’ve met these... what did you call them?” Claire asked.

“Variations. And yes. I helped Faith recover from some modifications some mean people did to her last year. And Morgan is her Mummy, and was in the hospital with her most of the time. But... I don’t spot Rose or Noelle. Where are the Witchy variations of yours?” Asked Eve.

“Wait, there are Witch variations of you? That’s so cool! Wait... magic exists in other dimensions?” Claire was so excited... it was kind of cute.

“They... sent us on ahead. Something happened and they got left behind.” Alex answered.

“So why are you all here now then? Why did you go off to other dimensions?” Eve asked.

“That... is another story entirely. And maybe one day I’ll tell you it. Just... for now we need your help.” I said.

“I brought the nanites like you asked.”

“Oh yay!” Faith said, waddling over to Eve. Morgan must have put her in a thick nappy for her to waddle just that much.

As Eve handed a few vials over to Faith, she held them firmly, not passing them over just yet, as she looked the girl in the eyes looking more serious than ever.

“Faith... I know you told me about your nanites, the ones you created. And I appreciate everything you told me about creating them and programming them. But...” Eve trailed off.

“I don’t like the sound of that ‘but’...” I could see Faith getting anxious. I don’t blame her, I was feeling anxious after that ‘but’.

“I used some of the blood we took from you during your recovery... along with the samples Morgan donated to help me with my research into developing your nanites into something that could be mass produced for every little... but...”

“There’s that ‘but’ again...”

“And it’s not your cute butt for once...” Morgan joked, trying to make the tense pause a bit less awkward.

“But... the nanites just don’t work.” Eve sighed.

“But they do! They saved Liv from that Doctor she told me about, and the latest update prevented the hypnosis from working on me. What do you mean they don’t work?” Faith sounded... offended.

“I watched the interaction with your samples and with Morgan’s. Worked perfectly. If they were inside either of you, it would prevent foreign nanites and hypnosis from working on either of you. But I tried them with Zoey and Sarah...”

“I HAD A LISP FOR A WEEK!” Zoey cried out.

“Oh shit.” Faith froze.

“Initial tests showed that they wouldn’t work with the samples I got from the girls. Hoping that it was just due to sample sizes, they offered to test the nanites. So we tried with an easily reversible hypnotic suggestion, one that would give the little viewer a babyish-sounding lisp. Both Zoey and Sarah were susceptible to it, and were unable to talk like an adult for a week, until I eventually managed to reverse it.”

“So what does that mean?”

“It means... whatever you created, only works on you and your variations. And for some reason... your Mummy.”

Faith turned to look at me, then at Morgan, Charlie and Alex.

“Is that because of...?” She asked, trailing off so she didn’t tell everyone about the Goddesses and us being copies and everything.

“Probably...” We all answered together.

“Shit. Well at least we’ve got protection. May need to work on them a bit more once all this is over, try and come up with something that works on all littles.” Faith looked deep in thought, she had her work cut out for her.

“I’d like to help you with that, if you don’t mind?” Eve butted back into the conversation.

“Of course not! I’m just sorry they didn’t work. And sorry girls, for the lisp and everything.” Faith apologised.

“It’s okay, just meant that Eve babied us a bit more than usual... not that I’d ever complain about that...” Zoey said proudly, making Sarah blush.

“But for now, it sounds like you’ve got another mission that’s a bit more important... how can we help?” asked Eve.

“I’ll take the nanites and go into your workshop if you don’t mind Liv? I’ll make them for Paige, Alex and Morgan. And a couple spare for Rose and Noelle when they turn up.”

“What about Charlie?” I asked.

“Amazon immunity, babygirl...” Charlie said, winking at me, making me blush.

“Okay, you go do that.” I said to Faith, turning my attention back to Eve and my friends, “Anyway, so basically we are after something in this dimension. Something that looks like a jewel.”

“Mind if I tag along, umm... Faith is it?” David asked. “I’m a bit of a programmer myself and would love to see how you work...”

“Really? Oh definitely then! Liv, you never said you had another nerd in your life! Cheating on me while I’m gone? I’m hurt!” Faith stuck her tongue out at me and laughed, before taking David’s hand and wandering off out of the living room.

“As I was saying... we are looking for a jewel.” I got back on track, ignoring our nerdy friends little interruption.

“A jewel? Why do you need a jewel?” Malcolm finally spoke up. He had been eerily quiet this whole time.”

“Hard to explain. Let’s just say... it has something inside it that will lead us to something else.”

“Vague much?” Claire joked.

“So it’s like a treasure hunt?” Zoey asked, excitedly.

“Sort of? But... umm... it’s to find two other variations of us. Ones that are in danger.”

I figured I’d stick with the whole variation thing for now with them. It would open up too many lines of questioning if we told them that we’re actually copies of Goddesses that were made to save them in the future.

“Oh so it’s a rescue mission! Even better!”

“Yeah. And we think this jewel will allow us to find the location of our variations so we can rescue them. So we need your help.”

Eve looked at me, confused, before speaking up.

“How can we help you? I mean I’m happy to help however I can... but none of us are exactly experts on jewels or rocks or anything. And supposing this jewel already has an owner... what do you expect us to do then? Steal it? We’re not criminals... anymore. And even then we only rescued littles who were being abused and didn’t want to be adopted. We aren’t thieves.”

“No... but I am.”

Everyone turned to the doorway, where a very shy, very scared Paige stood, cowering halfway behind the door frame.

“EEK!” She screamed as she realised what she had just done.

“OH MY GOD! THAT OLIVIA HAS A CUTE SIDECUT! I just want to collect them all!” Claire screamed out, making Paige’s eyes open wide in fear.

“Don’t worry Paige, she won’t do anything. I promise. It’s safe to come out.” I assured her.

“You... you sure?”

“Come on, you know Charlie. Let me introduce everyone to you. Oh and sorry I forgot to introduce everyone, Alex.”

Paige slowly shuffled her way out and stood next to me, clutching my arm.

“This is Malcolm. He has been my best friend for... well... forever. Me and him started up our little organisation to rescue unwillingly adopted littles. He’s a good guy with no desire to adopt any littles, don’t worry.”

Paige waved at him awkwardly. As soon as he waved back and smiled at her, I could feel her vice-like grip on my arm soften a bit.

“This is Claire. She loves littles. But she also respects us, so would never adopt one unless they agreed to it. She will squeal and get excited at everything you do though. She used to be cooler...” I stuck my tongue out at her, and she quickly returned the favour, “...but over the past year or so she’s gotten more baby-crazy. Don’t worry, she can keep it under control. Oh and she’s dating Malcolm by the way.”

I wasn’t lying, she had become a bit baby crazy in the past year. Those Amazon maternal urges were getting a bit too much for her, but Eve has her on this experimental drug she’s developing that will reduce that and make it more manageable.

Maybe it needs a bit more tweaking...

“The little who went with Faith is David. He used to be adopted by Charlie’s parents, but he escaped and now he and Charlie are like super close. He’s a nerd just like Faith. And then we have Eve here.”

“Eve... the one who helped Faith, right?” Paige spoke up, her grip getting less painful.

“The same one. And these two are two of my best friends, Zoey and Sarah. Both of them were regressed, albeit Zoey had it a lot worse. But Eve managed to reverse the effects. Despite that though, they both still love the baby stuff every now and again.”

“Don’t tell her that!” Sarah pouted.

“Babe... you’re in a baby dress and a thick... very wet nappy...” Zoey pointed out.

“Oh so you two...” Paige pointed at the two.

“Are a thing, yes.” Answered Sarah.

“And all of us worked together to save a bunch of adopted littles. We stopped after Charlie and I got married, and I went into politics. Couldn’t get caught and have that ruin any chances of littles getting more equal rights in this country. Plus Eve is so busy with her hospital, she’s dedicated her life to helping littles.”

“That’s so cool. So... umm...”

“What is it sweetie?” Eve asked Paige.

“So if I was... umm... modified at all? Just in case the nanites Faith is making us don’t work...”

“I can fix you right up, yes. Don’t worry.”  Eve reassured her.

“EVE?” Faith shouted from my workshop doorway.

“You don’t have to shout, I can hear you! What is it?”

“Can you come and help? I need help with the syringes and getting the nanites into our group.”

“Happily. You two going to be okay? Be good!” She said to Sarah and Zoey, who just nodded and smiled.

“Well it’s nice to meet you... it’s a bit less scary now I know you all a bit and knowing that Liv trusts you all so much.” Paige said, letting go of my arm finally.

We chatted for a while before Eve, David and Faith walked back in.

“Oh good! Paige is here. Ready for your nanites?” Faith asked.

“They won’t... do anything bad, right?” Paige asked, timidly.

“All they’ll do is protect you from other nanites that may intend to do changes or harm to you. And they’ll also divert the hypnotic messages found in a lot of audio or visual media.”

“Divert where?”

“I don’t mean... I mean... well... away from your brain, okay? So it won’t take hold and it won’t affect you.”

“I can’t believe you developed this!” David said, sitting back down next to Charlie.

“I’m just glad it works. Even if it’s only on us.”

“Now... line up everyone.” Eve called out.

“You go ahead Paige. Liv and me already have them. Don’t worry, Alex is getting them too. And Morgan now, finally!” Faith smiled, proud of herself.

One by one, they walked up to Eve who produced a syringe of clear liquid, injecting them in the arm.

A tiny little sting and within five minutes those nanites will have scanned their whole body and will be active, knowing when it gets attacked by hypnosis or foreign nanites. It should make this dimension a lot less dangerous. Not that it would be entirely safe now... we can still get adopted against our will. Charlie’s ex Madison managed that, despite not being able to modify me with nanites. But hey, these would allow us to track each other too according to Faith, so if we did go missing, we can be found.

“Aaaand done. There we go, you’re all safe.” Eve said as she gave Alex her shot.

“Lucky...” Sarah said, sticking her tongue out at me.

“Now we can worry about the jewel. Any idea where to start looking for it?”

David scooted over to the edge of the sofa.

“Umm... do you know what it looks like?” He asked.

“Like this...” Alex threw something over at him. He caught it and looked carefully at it.

“Oh wow, this is... beautiful. Umm... can I take a picture of it?”

“Of course, why?”

“Because we have a pretty well developed image search in this dimension. I’ll be able to find out if any saved images look like it, and if so... where it was taken.”

“That was the first thing I tried on Paige’s Earth.” Faith commented. “Took a bit more digging than that.”

“Oh but our technology is much more advanced than the Earth on the other side of the portal. Trust me.”

“Hmm... you can show me then. Liv... where’s your computer?” Faith asked.

“It’s in the workshop.” I replied.

“That’s it? The one I used to program the nanites? You don’t have a big rig or anything?”

“Nope, sorry.”

Fine...” Faith pouted, exhaling all the breath inside her lungs to make a point.

‘God is that what I look like when I pout? Because she looks like an actual toddler when she does that... it’s kind of adorable.’

“Come on then, David. You can show me how fancy this tech has become since the last time I was here. Well... before the hospital. That doesn’t count as I was recovering most of the time so nev...”

“Baby, you’re mumbling again...” Morgan raised her eyebrow at Faith and she instantly shut up, grabbed David’s hand and dragged him off to the workshop once again.

“She loves her tech...” Charlie laughed.

“Don’t get me started. You didn’t see her at her worst during her recovery. Because of the lack of access to her computer she went a little stir-crazy being cooped up in that hospital room.”

“Hey Morgan?” Claire asked.

“Yeah?”

“What’s your universe like? I know what Alex’s universe is like from what limited information we have from the other side of the portal... but I don’t actually know where you are from.”

And so we chatted a lot, about the places we had visited so far, the dangers we had faced, and the differences in our universes. Honestly it was just nice to be hanging out with the full gang once again. The way we all relaxed back into our chairs, laughing and making jokes, it felt like old times. Even with Morgan, Alex and Paige here it felt like they had always been part of the group.

With the politics stuff taking up most of my time, it’s been ages since we last got together. And I missed it so much. Now that we’re not working together to save littles anymore... everyone kinda went their own separate ways. So I made the most of this time we had together. Because even if we assume we somehow save the Goddesses and we go back to our normal lives... I’ve got the biggest challenge in my whole life coming up... getting elected. And as much as I don’t want it to take up most of my life... it will. But it’ll make the country safer for littles if we make it in. So it’s worth it.

I just wish I didn’t have to choose.

==========================================================

So they're safe... for now...

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first chapter of it, it's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Regression Echo every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10

Interesting. It would likely have to be something genetic? But what? And why is it causing the nano-tech to effect them differently? Theoretically if the protective effect works by creating a "backup copy" of the persons neuro-connectome so to speak then there shouldn't be any difference in effectiveness between individuals?

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

So they're safe... for now...

You kill me.

What is this sentence.

Why do I somehow have the feeling that Madison is coming back?

Ah, I'm really curious.

And for Clair, if she wants all the Liv variants, can't you give her little Variant action figures with a 3D printer?

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

I don't remember where we left Madison; isn't she dead? Either way, it would seem a bit redundant to bring her back yet again. I expect trouble, of course, but I think it will come from a different source. Meanwhile...this is all so adorable and sweet that I think I now have diabetes. I love it! (Not the diabetes; you know what I mean.) Somehow I managed to miss thee last three chapters, so this was a totally fun catch-up. ?

11 hours ago, TerranV said:

It does make sense that the nanites made with Faith's blood only works for her and Morgan's variants.

I'm guessing Noelle and Rose are gone until trouble rears its head then they arrive to save the day. With magic and stuff.

I'm sure Noelle and Rose will turn up eventually. ?

8 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

I like the in between chapters.   We get to be more involved in yhe characters.   Great job??????

Yay! I'm glad you like them! Thank you!

7 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Interesting. It would likely have to be something genetic? But what? And why is it causing the nano-tech to effect them differently? Theoretically if the protective effect works by creating a "backup copy" of the persons neuro-connectome so to speak then there shouldn't be any difference in effectiveness between individuals?

They are genetically different. They're not normal variations like everyone else. They're part Zadri (that we know of. We don't know what makes the Goddesses special). Their brains work differently.

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

You kill me.

What is this sentence.

Why do I somehow have the feeling that Madison is coming back?

Ah, I'm really curious.

And for Clair, if she wants all the Liv variants, can't you give her little Variant action figures with a 3D printer?

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

Oh we all know these happy chapters won't last long. They're in the diaper dimension. Even I wouldn't do a DD section without something going wrong.

Madison... is still being re-raised after the events of Little in Love. She won't be turning up to cause problems anytime soon.

4 hours ago, kerry said:

I don't remember where we left Madison; isn't she dead? Either way, it would seem a bit redundant to bring her back yet again. I expect trouble, of course, but I think it will come from a different source. Meanwhile...this is all so adorable and sweet that I think I now have diabetes. I love it! (Not the diabetes; you know what I mean.) Somehow I managed to miss thee last three chapters, so this was a totally fun catch-up. ?

She's being re-raised again.

I'm glad you like the sweet chapters! Though that may change next chapter... or maybe it's sweet the whole DD section? Will have to see ?

Chapter 44: Little Miss Cupcake Pageant

About twenty minutes into the conversation, Claire suddenly sat up.

“What is it?” Charlie asked.

Claire’s eyes focused on Paige once again.

“Wait... you said ‘but I am’. When we talked about stealing this jewel from whoever owns it.

“I umm...” Paige looked at her, nervous.

“My wife is an EX-thief. Although it seems to be making a comeback with this latest mission...” Alex raised her eyebrow at Paige.

“Really? What things have you stolen?” Claire asked.

“Oh umm... a few paintings, a bunch of jewellery, a few jewels, documents... I’ve stolen a lot of things over the years. Including...” Paige’s face turned red and she pointed at her wife. “Her heart...”

“OH COME ON!” I yelled, throwing a cushion at her.

“Yeah that’s cheesy even by my standards...” Charlie laughed.

“Yes but you failed to steal my statue.” Alex grinned.

“Wait... what?” Claire asked, confused yet again.

“Oh that’s a story for another time. I think we may have some news...” Alex said, pointing towards the doorway.

We all turned around. Well... everyone but me. Because I was on the sofa facing away from the doorway, and because I’m only a little... instead I had to climb up onto the sofa just to look over the back. That’s the problem when your wife is twice the size of you... everything has to be made for her size.

“Hey... sorry it took so long.” Faith apologised, looking happy.

“Well... it didn’t. It took like 5 minutes...” David trailed off.

“...Yeah and we spent the other twenty discussing tech.”

“Nerds...” I said, sticking my tongue out at them both.

“So... any luck?” Alex asked.

“Yes. But you’re not going to believe this...”

Wait... a Little’s pageant trophy?”

Paige nodded.

“They put a priceless, arcane jewel... as the centrepiece of a trophy for the ‘Little Miss Cupcake’ pageant?” I said, my mouth wide open.

“What’s the Little Miss Cupcake pageant?” Morgan asked.

“Only the most humiliatingly cruel pageant designed for littles. Amazons sign up unwilling participants. If they lose... they get to adopt them. If they win... they also adopt them but they get an all-expenses paid trip to the Doctors. The ones that modify littles.”

“That’s... barbaric! How do they get away with this?”

“Whilst laws regarding littles have progressed more than other countries... this pageant is a bit of a time-honoured tradition. So it’s got special exemption.”

“Why don’t the Amazons just adopt the littles instead? Can’t they legally do that?”

“Yes... but it’s the opportunity to get a little modified for free... a tailor-made baby designed exactly the way they want. They’ll be able to modify height, age, weight, eye colour, hair colour... anything they want. Not every Amazon can afford nanites or surgery, so they kidnap the cutest littles they can find and try to win the pageant.”

“So obviously we’re going to steal the trophy then? Right?”

“Oh yes. No way are we going anywhere near that competition. The next one is in a few days time, so we need to steal the trophy before then, otherwise it’ll be handed off to the winner until next year.”

“So what’s the plan?”

Planning a heist felt like second nature at this point. Which scared me, as it shouldn’t. But this will be the fourth jewel we’ve had to come up with a plan to obtain, so we knew our resources, our skill sets and any potential entry points.

We planned all day, all the way until it was nearly time for bed, only stopping to eat or nap, hoping to come up with a plan that wouldn’t mess up like our previous ones had. Because whilst we had done a really good job in the planning stage... every time something had happened and messed everything up. It’s like we’re cursed.

So this time... we’d account for everything. We looked at blueprints of the pageant hall, we researched the staff and their schedules, and we worked out an optimal route and everything.

We even took a bit of extra time to plan it all and make sure the plan was foolproof. Our friends stayed over the next two nights, crashing on the sofas in the living room, everyone putting aside their commitments to help us. I hated not telling them everything, mainly the stuff about the Goddesses and us being their copies... but I appreciated them helping despite us obviously holding information back. They could tell, I knew it.

But a couple of days later... and we were ready. I designed a new suit for Paige to sneak about in, one that would help reduce her noise as she walks as well as help store all her little gadgets. Claire had brought over a few gadgets that we had developed over the years to assist in helping littles escape their captivity. The plan was set, everyone knew their roles.

We were ready.

-------------------------------------------------

We were not ready.

We all crammed back into the back of Claire’s van, our hearts beating, wondering what the fuck we were going to do next.

The whole thing went sideways from the moment we got here.

First the building wasn’t empty...

Then the trophy wasn’t where it was supposed to be.

Then Paige got FUCKING CAPTURED AND SENT OFF TO AN ADOPTION CENTRE.

Stupid Amazon came in during the early hours to check on something and found Paige snooping around. Paige wasn’t quick enough and got caught. Then the Amazon called Little Protection Services. An officer was in the area and picked her up before we could come up with a plan to get her back.

“Alex, it’s going to be okay, we’ll get her back...” Charlie tried her best to calm her variation.

Alex was by the door, hyperventilating.

“She... she was always so scared of this. This is what she said would always happen if she came here... and I let it happen to her...”

“I’m sorry Alex, I tried talking to the Agency Officer... but he wouldn’t listen. Said she was going to be taken to the nearest adoption centre.”

“Can’t you... can’t you adopt her? Legally? Just until we can leave this dimension?” Alex begged Charlie.

Malcolm spoke up.

“I don’t think it’s going to be that simple. Because she was caught breaking and entering... they won’t just let anyone adopt her. She’ll probably be held there until they hold a trial for her. Either that... or some rich arsehole bribes them and takes her anyway. That way they get to avoid all that paperwork and hassle and get a nice payout...”

“Don’t say that Malcolm...” Charlie said, punching him in the arm.

“Sorry... I mean... we’ll get her back. I promise.” He said, trying to reassure Alex.

“It’s all my fault...” Alex’s makeup was running, tears streaming down her cheeks, her head in between her arms as she rocked back and forth.

Honestly... I had never seen her like this. She always seemed so confident and strong... to see her so vulnerable... it scared me.

“Right...” Charlie took control of the situation thankfully, because I was in no state right now, I was still shaken up about losing Paige. “We split up then.”

“To do what?”

“Half of us get Paige back somehow. Half of us get the jewel.”

“Shouldn’t we focus on getting Paige back?” Claire asked.

“We... we only have... another two days before that trophy goes off to who-knows-where. We have to focus on both things at once. I hate to say it, as I want my baby back more than anything... but she’d want us to keep trying to get it.” Despite her current emotional state, Alex still kept it together enough to be the sensible one.

“Exactly. We have plenty of people, enough to split up into two groups.” Charlie carried on.

“So what do you suggest?”

“Alex, Morgan, Malcolm and Claire... you focus on getting Paige back. I think between your skills and your connections, you stand the best chance of getting her back.”

“We’ll check out all the nearby adoption centres, posing as potential adopters. That way we can find her and see if she’s alright and if we can get her out somehow. Thankfully my car isn’t too far from here, so we can go get that then go search for Paige.” Malcolm said.

“The rest of us need to come up with a new plan to get the trophy.” Charlie continued.

“What about...” Faith trailed off, looking awkwardly at the floor.

“Wait... seriously? No. Don’t even suggest it.” Morgan put her foot down.

“But we could win...”

“NO!” Morgan shouted.

“But what if Charlie entered us into the pageant?”

“US?” I cried out.

“Well if we both enter... we have double the chance of winning... plus we’d be seen as twins, which would add to the cuteness.”

“That’s a ridiculous idea...” Morgan looked at Faith with a face that said ‘Don’t even think about it’.

“But won’t we be recognised?” Charlie asked. “I’m a well-known author... and Liv is in all the news lately as she’s running for parliament.”

“Wigs and prosthetics. No one would ever think you’d enter the pageant, so they won’t be looking for you there. Liv and her workshop could produce effective disguises.” Faith seemed to excited for this plan of hers.

“It’s still kinda risky...”

“What else are we going to do? We need to get Paige back to steal it, but by then the trophy will be gone. This way we’d guarantee the trophy if we win...”

I hated the idea, but... right now we were out of more sensible options.

“You’ll have to design something ridiculously cute for you to wear... and come up with a routine...” Charlie said, not looking impressed by the idea herself.

“Right. Team ‘Rescue-Paige-from-adoption’... you head off. We’ll worry about the trophy.” I said.

Malcolm got out first, helping Alex and Claire out of the van. Morgan stopped and looked at Charlie.

“Look... I trust you with her. Promise me you won’t let anything happen to her?”

“I promise.” Charlie nodded back at her as Morgan stepped out of the van and the door slid closed.

“Right... back to the house then?” Eve said, starting the engine and driving us away from the venue.

Two teams. Two different objectives.

Whilst I worried for Paige’s safety and sanity... at least we had given her the nanites to protect her against hypnosis and foreign nanites. From what I know about adoption centres... they like to make the littles a bit more... compliant using some hypnosis tapes. I’ve seen the results on the faces of the littles I’ve saved in the past. It’s nothing too extreme, as they need to them be a bit of a blank slate before they get adopted, so that the new ‘parents’ can do what they like with them. But it’ll still make the littles there more compliant; maybe lose a bit of their control for a short time. Thankfully Paige won’t get any of the effects, though she’ll probably have to put on a bit of an act otherwise her immunity could attract unwanted attention.

I just hope she realises to do that. We should have gone over what to do in the event of being taken. Fuck.

“You okay baby?” Charlie said as the van pulled onto our estate.

“Just... worried about Paige. I just hope she doesn’t get into too much trouble whilst she’s there...”

“She’ll be fine. She’s as quick-witted as you, so she’ll know what to do. What you need to focus on... is this pageant. I can pull some strings and get us entered last minute, but it’s up to you and Faith to come up with a disguise for all of us and also come up with some kind of routine.”

“Routine? I must admit I don’t actually know much about what happens at these pageants. I only know what happens to the littles afterwards, not during.”

“There are a few different categories they score you on. Cuteness, dress sense, a cute routine you have to perform, and...”

“And? Why are you pausing there?” I asked her.

“...and... a messiest baby competition.”

“Messiest baby? As in?”

“You get put in a highchair with a cake. You have to eat the cake with your hands. What most littles don’t know... is that the cake is laced with laxatives.”

“Oh... so there’s a double meaning to it... cool cool cool cool cool.... sounds fun... so much fun... having to mess in front of a crowd of people dressed up as a baby with my face covered in cake... oh I’m totally looking forward to this...”

“At least Faith will be right there with you. If anything... the twin angle may help us win, although only one of you can actually win.”

“Fancy a bet then? To make it less horrific?” Faith looked at me and grinned.

“A bet? Like what?” I asked back.

“Loser out of us two has to make the other one something. Anything of their choosing.”

“But... I’d happily make you anything anyway, you know that. Any dress or piece of clothing you wanted...”

“But what if I wanted an outfit... that you had to wear?”

“Oh you’re on! Winner gets to dress the other up however they want for a day? I’ll create the outfit.”

“Deal.”

Ruh roh.

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Ha said it.

It was clear that something happens.

Why do they have to look for them?

I thought with the nanites they could track them.

I would like to see pictures of the "twins" taking part in the competition.

I've now read it a second time and I have to say it's everything I've always wanted to read:

A "beauty pageant" for Littles at the end of which is not a nice prize but the transformation into the perfect baby for their mommies and daddies.

A contest that consists mainly of humiliation for the Littles.

And oh as much as I hope Paige survives all this without any major trauma I hope she doesn't end up in a normal orphanage but in a reform school and that she might get adopted and some very nice Amazons (in this case I mean really nice not mean and cruel but really in love with her baby but just too baby crazy, if you know what I mean).

I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

20 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

But a couple of days later... and we were ready. I designed a new suit for Paige to sneak about in, one that would help reduce her noise as she walks as well as help store all her little gadgets. Claire had brought over a few gadgets that we had developed over the years to assist in helping littles escape their captivity. The plan was set, everyone knew their roles.

We were ready.

Honestly I would say they're main weakness as operatives is lack of contingency planning and willingness to get loud and physical if the operation is blown. This is a life or death situation and it needs to be treated as such. Granted Noelle sure as hell took initiative and neutralized the threat when captured but it's like they don't even consider some possibilities till they're in it. Which I can't honestly even blame them for except maybe slightly Alex. Paige is the only career criminal and never did any armed jobs. Everyone else are mostly civilians with no experience in this kind of thing up to now.

And I could see this coming a mile away.

Personally I'm ready to storm the building and take Page back by force.

Woof... I uhhh I might need to step back from this one for a few days ??

Chapter 45: Missions

We couldn’t steal the statue anymore. Our thief was unavailable. So we had to resort to getting the jewel the hard and more humiliating way. So the day after, it was just Charlie, Faith and I preparing our disguises and outfits for the competition.

We hadn’t heard back from the others yet other than a text saying that they’re on her trail. Whatever that means. Zoey, Sarah and Eve had to go back to the hospital, they had patients to treat, and it wasn’t like they could help us at this point.

“You sure this will fool them?” I asked, trying to blow away the obstruction from my face.

Charlie brushed the fake blonde hair out of my eyes with the hairbrush that had seen its way to my butt way too many times...

“Yes sweetie. The wig alone makes the average passerby completely oblivious to who you really are. They’ll never put together the real you and how you look now. But with the contact lenses, the prosthetics you made making your cheeks look a little fuller... no one would ever recognise you. And you have to think, are they really expecting Olivia Clarke, the little everyone is talking about, the first little running for Parliament...” She said, trying to reassure me.

“Not the first...”

“The first one who actually has a shot of winning then... Are people expecting that person to show up to a Cutest Littles Pageant? One of the worst places for a little? A place you vowed to take down? Don’t worry sweetie, no one will expect to see you there, let alone actually enter the competition. That is your biggest disguise.”

“Like Clark thingy in that superhero thing on Paige’s Earth! His glasses!”

“Exactly. No one would expect him to just be a boring reporter or anything, not with his powers. So the glasses work brilliantly. These little changes to your face, eyes and hair will provide just enough distraction so people won’t recognise you. The biggest disguise is your public image.”

“If you’re sure... I mean... you look pretty different yourself.”

I looked up at Charlie, who was wearing a short black wig, round glasses and had a couple of latex prosthetics applied to her face that changed the shape of it slightly. I wasn’t wrong, I probably wouldn’t recognise her if I wasn’t madly in love with her and so close to her face right now.

“Again, people know who I am. But after taking down one of the biggest companies tied to the abuse of littles... no one will expect to see me there either. And with two of you looking identical for the competition... no one will suspect a thing.”

“Doesn’t change the fact that Faith and I will have to endure all that humiliation... shame Paige isn’t the one doing this, she’d probably get off on it.” I laughed.

“Hey, she’s not the only variation that enjoys that kind of thing... I certainly remember a specific little girl asking for her Mummy to spank her and call her mean things...” Charlie raised her eyebrow and grinned at me.

“Wait... what?” Faith finally turned around from the screen, where she had been working on getting us entered into the competition. Faith didn’t have her wig or prosthetics on, we had actually worked on her first. She was our testing dolly... but once we had finished with her, she took it all off and got back to work on my computer.

“NOTHING! GET BACK TO WORK!” I yelled.

“Ooooh someone is defensive! But anyway... Charlie? You said you could pull some strings to get us entered? I’m having no luck getting into their system.”

Faith had suggested that she try and hack their system so she can enter our fake names into the competition. Charlie had ‘contacts’ apparently that could do it for her... but she seemed a little apprehensive about using them, hence why Faith was giving it a go first.

“Yeah, let me make a phone call. You two be good...” Charlie sighed and put down the hairbrush she was holding. She grabbed her phone and walked out of the workshop to make the call she was dreading.

“I wonder why she didn’t want to call whoever it is...” I said, staring at the door she just left out of.

“Can’t you tell?” Faith asked.

“Tell what?”

“She knew exactly what the judges would be judging. She knew about the laxative in the cake. And has ‘contacts’ that can get us in last minute without any warning bells going off with the judges?”

“Yeah...?”

“She’s used to these contests. She’s been to them.”

“But... she wouldn’t... she hates them...”

“Hey, I’m just saying what’s obvious. She knows these pageants. She knows what they’re looking for. Either she’s entered someone before, or she’s been to these things before.”

“She’s not wrong...” Came a voice from behind us.

I turned around to see Charlie stood in the doorway.

“We’re in by the way. Friend owed me a favour. No questions kinda deal.” She continued.

“’She’s not wrong’ though? So wait... you’ve been to these before?”

“When I was younger... much younger. My mother used to love these pageants. She was really close to the organisers; she was practically one of them. I’d get dragged to watch them every year. And from what I’ve heard, they haven’t changed a bit in the years since.”

“Are they as bad as they say they are?” I asked, nervous about the answer.

“Yeah, pretty much. But don’t worry, I’ll be taking you two in. We’ve got disguises, fake names, and if things go sideways, I pretend I get to adopt you. You will be humiliated though, in front of a decent sized crowd. So be prepared for that.”

“We can do this. We need to. For Paige. For Rose and Noelle. For Ophelia and Freya.”

“What are we going to do about Rose and Noelle by the way? They still haven’t turned up and it’s been a couple of days now...” Faith interrupted.

“I was thinking about that sweetie. I think our best bet, if they don’t turn up, is to try and head through the portal to Earth Prime.” Charlie suggested.

“Why? What’s there?”

“Miles. The only Zadri we’ve met face to face, and also the original inventor of your teleporty bracelet thingy, Faith.”

“Oh! So if we’re really stuck, we could try and get him to fix it for us, then we can go rescue Rose and Noelle!”

“Exactly. It’s a long shot, and we’d have to ask Chris from LIBRA for help smuggling us over into the other dimension.”

“Yeah... an Amazon on Earth Prime would be... problematic.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“That’s putting it lightly, and then you have to take into account how difficult it is to go through the portal from this side. But yeah, if we can get us over to Miles, he can hopefully fix the bracelet, however long that takes. Then we can portal and save our sisters and get back on track.”

“Good plan. Let’s just hope they turn up in time, I’d rather not have to ask Chris for any more favours.” I smirked.

Charlie’s phone beeped.

Quickly checking her message, her face turned serious for a second.

“Shit. They’ve moved the pageant up to tonight. We’re still entered, but we have to get ready... now.”

“Why’d they move it up?” I asked.

“My friend didn’t say. But after the break in... they’ve probably upped security and changed the date in case anyone tried to break in again...”

“Shit. Well at least we’re not trying to steal the trophy. We’re trying to win it.”

“Yeah, so never mind about taking the wig and prosthetics off, Liv... are the outfits you designed ready?”

“Another thirty minutes to print, then all three of us will have the perfect outfits.”

“Right, let’s get you some lunch first then, then we can get you dressed and head out.”

“What about the routine?”

“Shit. I forgot about that. Umm... any ideas girls?” Charlie asked.

“How about... oh come on, who cares? If we just dance about, acting like princesses, but fall on our arses constantly... they’ll think that’s adorable and perfect!” Faith suggested.

“I mean... you’re not wrong. Any show of babyishness or humiliation directed towards the littles leads to better results. So just... I’ll put a song on from my phone, you two dance to it, fall into each other and keep falling on the floor, maybe cry if you can? Just... look humiliated. That’s the key thing. That’s what they get off on. They want to see littles ridiculing themselves and showing how much they need Amazons to take care of them.”

“I hate them so much.” I growled.

“Me too babygirl, me too. But let’s go get that tummy full... you need to eat as much as possible to win the messiest baby contest...”

A little part of my soul died knowing I’d be doing this for the enjoyment of other Amazons. For Charlie, sure, we’d probably do stuff like that in private for fun... but for strangers who love humiliating littles? I wanted to scream.

-------Meanwhile with Alex and Morgan------

“I’m so tired.” Claire yawned from the front seat as Malcolm sat in the driver’s seat.

We were parked up after the latest failure, working out where the nearest adoption centre was that we haven’t already been to. Alex and I sat in the back, in car seats designed for littles. It pushed up against my crotch a bit, I imagine it was designed to really press a little’s nappy, to humiliate them further... but because I’m not padded, it was just mildly uncomfortable and weird.

“I know. But we can’t stop looking now. We’re getting closer... I know it.” I looked at Malcolm, Alex and Claire and all of them looked like they were ready to fall asleep at any moment. After working on so many late night projects with Faith, I was used to pushing through it and not sleeping, so I could keep going for a few more hours yet.

“UGH I HATE THESE FUCKING CAR SEATS!” Alex screamed, flailing about in the seat.

I empathised with her, I hated having to use these, but if we got stopped by the police... we’d be sent to an adoption centre just like Paige for not being in them.

“We should get back in touch with Charlie and the others...” I suggested.

“And say what? That we haven’t found Paige yet? That we’ve been to three different adoption centres looking for her, having to wait for hours at a time just to be seen by a member of staff, to then take forever to search their centre and then finally tell us that she isn’t there? Look, they’ve got plenty to worry about themselves, trying to get that jewel. Let them focus on that, we’ll focus on getting my wife back.” Alex really wasn’t handling this well. She was ready to blow a gasket.

“Right, let’s try another adoption centre then. We’ll keep going until we find the one she was taken to.”

“I hope they’ve not done anything to her...”

“The most she’ll get is maybe a spanking, and having to pretend that hypnosis has worked on her. Her nanites should keep her safe.” I reassured her.

“There’s another adoption centre a few streets away. We’ll go there. There isn’t another for a mile or so.” Malcolm suggested.

“Jeeeez... how many adoption centres does this city need?” I groaned.

“Littles are in popular demand... adoption centres fill up pretty fast with how unfair our system is. So they build lots.”

“It’s fucked up if you ask me.”

“No argument from me...” Claire and Malcolm said in unison.

“Right, let’s go then.”

Malcolm started the car and drove around for about ten minutes before we found the next adoption centre.

Pulling up, he turned off the engine and turned around.

“You two stay here again. Claire, you stay with them otherwise we could be seen as bad parents by any onlookers, which could end badly.”

“No. I’m not waiting in the car again. I’m going with you. I need to see what these adoption centres are really like. I need to know what dangers await my Paige.” Alex struggled with the safety straps, trying to get them off her.

“But...”

“No buts. I can handle myself. I’ve been taught how to defend myself against an Amazon.”

“Haha okay, sure...”

In one swift motion, Alex released herself from the car seat (something I had been trying all night to do, but couldn’t without crushing the mechanism with my augmented arm), hopped up and pressed a knife to Malcolm’s throat.

“You think I can’t? You think a little can’t take down one of you... does your universe not have the tale of David and the Goliath?”

Malcolm was frozen scared, fear in his eyes.

“My baby is in danger. I can handle myself. And I will take care of anyone who means to harm her. Whether they are twelve feet or a hundred.”

“I like this version of Charlie... she’d be amazing with LIBRA...” Claire laughed. “But seriously Malcolm, I wouldn’t mess with her. Those car seats are supposed to be impossible for a little to break out of. And whilst that knife is small... she’s pressing it exactly where she needs to to take you out in one swift slash.”

“How do you know...?” Malcolm said, confused and a little bit scared that Claire knew this.

“You learn things when working for a resistance group. Not everyone in it are full of sunshine and rainbows and good will for Amazons and littles. Some... are prepared to die fighting.”

“So... are we going in?” Alex snapped.

“Are you sure? They’ll have ways to detain you if you act out...” Malcolm asked, risking pissing off Alex even more.

“Then I’ll be on my best behaviour. Now let’s go, I can’t leave Paige waiting any longer.”

Alex released the knife from Malcolm’s neck and climbed back down, messing about with the door, releasing the child lock.

‘How does she do that...?’ I thought to myself as Claire stepped out of the car and walked to the back, helping me out of the car seat and lifting me out of the car. Malcolm stood a few feet away from Alex at all times as we walked together towards the entrance of the adoption centre.

She must have really scared him.

The doors to the centre opened up automatically as we walked in, and we were greeted by a display of childish aesthetics, bright colours, and infantile behaviour.

The place looked like it was born from the dreams of my girlfriend... the only thing ruining it was the dark, sadistic reality that this place was created for. If this was just a cute daycare for consenting littles to play with each other... this would be perfect. But as I looked down the room towards the group of littles dressed like big babies... seeing the expressionless faces on some of them, and the pain of being forced to take part in this twisted reality on the others... I felt rage build up inside me.

I wanted to break them all free. I wanted to help them all, but I knew if we tried anything like that, we’d be arrested. And it would not end well for Alex or me. And especially Paige.

So I bottled it all up and focused on the task at hand.

I followed Malcolm as he walked up to the front desk with Claire, but I kept my eyes focused entirely on the scene in the daycare area to the side of the room where all the littles were playing together, scanning their faces, trying to look for Paige.

“Hi there.” Malcolm said to the receptionist.

“Oh my god! Twins! Are they yours?” The cheery, creepy-looking young Amazon cried out.

“Them?” he turned around to look at us before turning back to face the receptionist. “Oh... yes.”

“And you treat them like... adults?”

“It’s a... umm... new technique. It was recommended to us by a friend. We let them believe they are adults, then it... umm... breaks them more when we take that away from them.” He lied.

“Oh... wait, really?”

I looked up to see the young girl at the counter. She must have been no older than 20, with blonde hair tied up into a ponytail. She was definitely an Amazon, although from what I could tell she could be mistaken for an inbetweener if I was right about her height and about what I have learned about this dimension from my time at the hospital.

This girl though... you could tell from her voice that she was a bit... ditzy.

Which hopefully... would make this easy.

“Yeah. If it doesn’t work though, we have their nurseries all set up at home, ready and waiting to melt their brain.”

“Oh good, that’s what a little needs!” The girl replied.

I could tell Alex was ready to kill this girl, and apparently so could Claire, as she quickly interrupted.

“Anyway... we were thinking of adopting another little one. Ideally one a bit smaller and cuter... so that we can keep her as a baby as a threat to these two.” Claire said, trying to change the subject as to not push Alex too far.

“That’s such a good idea! O. M. G. You two must be reeeeally good parents!” She said.

“So yeah, we heard about a little getting caught last night somewhere around this part of town, apparently she’s adooorable. So we wanted to get first dibs on her, if that’s possible.”

“We did have a little come in last night actually! One of the LPS agents brought her in, claiming she broke in somewhere... as if babies know how to do things like that!”

“Oh great! Can we see her?”

“Oh no, sorry! She was already adopted earlier. Some woman turned up and adopted her right away. It was brilliant timing, my co-worker had let her friends know about this super cute little being taken in this morning, and within the hour an older woman turned up and adopted her! Saved us a load of paperwork and everything. Didn’t even need to process her properly!”

“Shit... shit...” Alex clenched her fists and was about to lose control, when Claire turned around and popped a dummy in her mouth, looking at her.

“Keep it together, or you’ll blow our cover. I promise... we’ll get her back.” Claire whispered to her.

Alex held it together, but Claire picked her up into her arms. Alex kept the dummy in her mouth to keep up appearances.

“We’ll go wait in the car. She’s getting fussy.” Claire said to Malcolm before turning to me. “You stay here with Daddy, okay princess?” She said to me. I played along and nodded.

“That’s what babies get for using naughty words! I bet you’ll be back in nappies by the end of the day at this rate!” The girl behind the counter laughed as Claire carried Alex out of the building.

“Could you tell us who adopted her?” Malcolm asked the girl.

“Sorry, confidentiality and all that. No can do.”

“Oh please. My wife has wanted another little for such a long time. And we need this perfect little to make these two behave. It’s vital for our plan.”

“I’m sorry! I could get fired!”

“Could you get fired for giving away a little for adoption without a trial or anything?”

‘Oh he’s good...’ I thought to myself, admiring Liv’s choice in friends.

“I mean...”

“Could you get fired for posting a little’s capture to a group before she’s even enrolled in the system here? Surely that’s... illegal? Especially if the little is accused of a crime. You know there are proper channels for this...”

“I mean...”

“Look, we won’t say anything if you just tell us where this woman lives. Please. We just want to see if we can buy this little off her fair and square.”

“Fine. I can give you the address.” The Amazon receptionist groaned, knowing she was beaten.

“What about a name?”

“No name, sorry. It was all a bit... dodgy, so my co-worker just put her down as Jane Doe.”

“We’ll take the address then.”

The girl wrote down the address on a piece of paper and handed it to Malcolm.

“Thank you. You don’t know how happy my wife will be if we manage to buy this little from this woman.”

“Just... don’t let it get back to me, please. I can’t get fired from this place. I love working with littles, I love regressing them and everything.”

Malcolm just rolled his eyes and turned around to me, picking me up and holding me in his arms.

“Sorry, appearances and all that.” He whispered to me.

I nodded awkwardly; I was too busy being weirded out about being carried to be angry about it right now.

“Right, let’s go to this address, see if we can’t get Paige back. We can do this.” Malcolm said, getting comfortable in the front seat. Claire had already put Alex back into her car seat before we got back to the car, and Malcolm had put me in my seat before climbing in the front. We were finally ready to go get Alex’s wife back.

It was then that Malcolm got a text, so he pulled out his phone and checked it.

“Oh boy... look...” He said, turning his phone around.

He showed us the photo he had received. It was of two identical littles dressed up like the cutest little dollies in the world, stood in front of a large, baby-themed stage...

“Wait... is that?” Claire asked.

“Yup. Faith and Liv. Looks like they’re at the event now.”

“Why? I thought we had a few days or something until the pageant?”

“Must have moved up due to the break in. Well let’s go, they’ve got that part handled, we’ll go get Paige.”

“I’m coming baby...” Alex whispered to herself as Malcolm started the car up once again and drove off to the address we had been given.

*whistles innocently*

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

• Like 10

I love all the twists (though Paige having already been adopted was pretty easy to predict). ? This continues to be one of my very favorite stories!

Remember when Liv was kidnapped by Madison and I threatened to come visit you?

When I said you could bury yourself as deep as you wanted because I would just fill your hole with cement?

Yeah, do you?

Well, I just wanted to remind you.

I mean,it was totally obvious that she was already adopted,so nothing about it really surprises me or anything.

It would be boring otherwise.

I'm really curious to see what the person who adopted her will be like.

I am also curious about the contest.

I hate having to wait until Sunday but what must be done is done.

What came to mind.

Does anyone remember Laura/Lauren the first Amazon in Little in Love of whom Liv saved a Little in the story (from our perspective the first) that first went wrong and then later on the date with Charlie she was able to save him only for Laura/Lauren to later try to adopt Liv.

Maybe she is the one who adopted Paige.

Princess always brings back characters that the main character had to deal with directly or indirectly in their respective dimension.

On 8/3/2022 at 10:34 PM, kerry said:

I love all the twists (though Paige having already been adopted was pretty easy to predict). ? This continues to be one of my very favorite stories!

Awww yay! That makes me so happy to hear! ?

On 8/4/2022 at 1:16 AM, TerranV said:

Well Paige is living her nightmares. Alex gonna go on a rampage. Something about this Jane Doe doesn't sit right with me.

Good chapter.

Thank you!

On 8/4/2022 at 3:41 AM, Moon3ye said:

Remember when Liv was kidnapped by Madison and I threatened to come visit you?

When I said you could bury yourself as deep as you wanted because I would just fill your hole with cement?

Yeah, do you?

Well, I just wanted to remind you.

I mean,it was totally obvious that she was already adopted,so nothing about it really surprises me or anything.

It would be boring otherwise.

I'm really curious to see what the person who adopted her will be like.

I am also curious about the contest.

I hate having to wait until Sunday but what must be done is done.

*hides*

Like it was going to go any other way though... :P

On 8/4/2022 at 1:12 PM, diaperboymi said:

Great job!!!!!!   Can't wait to find out who the mystery person is ??????

Thank you! You won't have to wait too long!

On 8/4/2022 at 1:58 PM, Moon3ye said:

What came to mind.

Does anyone remember Laura/Lauren the first Amazon in Little in Love of whom Liv saved a Little in the story (from our perspective the first) that first went wrong and then later on the date with Charlie she was able to save him only for Laura/Lauren to later try to adopt Liv.

Maybe she is the one who adopted Paige.

Princess always brings back characters that the main character had to deal with directly or indirectly in their respective dimension.

Eeeeee I love that you are thinking back to Little in Love and Liv's old enemies.

Not gonna confirm nor deny anything. Just nice that I got you thinking about them :3

On 8/4/2022 at 4:06 PM, TerranV said:

I also liked the Superman reference. Although Clark Kent does a bit more than just wear glasses to hide his identity.

That's the comparison here, the fact that Clark's glasses are the WORST disguise in the world, but because the bumbling reporter is the least likely person to be the Man of Steel... that's his true disguise. Same here, it's not the wig or anything, it's the fact that no one would expect Liv to attend, let alone take part in one of these events.

Chapter 46: The Contest

Today had flown by. We thought we had ages to design outfits, develop a disguise, plan a routine and prepare for the pageant. But after it got moved up today, we were rushing all morning and afternoon, trying to prepare as quickly as possible and head out.

Eve had called earlier, we caught her up on everything, and she said she’d be there to support us. Although for safety, she wouldn’t be bringing Zoey or Sarah, they’d be staying at the hospital.

But hey, we managed to create two of the cutest outfits I have ever designed, white babydoll dresses that only covered half of our nappies, with endless amounts of lace and baby prints embroided into the fabric. Matching bonnets, mittens and booties, along with some white tights... we looked absolutely freakin’ adorable. We also made pretty good disguises with the prosthetics my machine made, and we ate something sizeable so that we could... ugh... win the messiest baby contest.

And now, here we were, in the pageant building, waiting to start.

Charlie had played the role of the overeager Amazon Mummy perfectly as she signed us in at the entrance. It was honestly a bit scary how believable she was, talking about how she couldn’t wait to officially adopt us, and if she wins... how she’ll make us smaller and even cuter. It made me shiver how authentic it felt.

The organisers at the entrance were the typical arseholes that delighted in taking littles against their will... and if I become MP... these are some of the first people I target to get shut down.

So here we are on the stage, before the doors open for the public to come watch, getting our photo taken by Charlie. Something about how ‘Morgan would love to see this’...

“Right you two, let’s go make sure your hair is perfect.” Charlie said reasonably loudly, so that others can hear. But as she walked over, she bent down. “We’ll go hide out until the competition starts. I don’t want any of the baby-crazy Amazons around you longer than we need.  They’ll be letting the public in any minute. I spoke to the staff; they’ll come get us when it’s our turn to go up.”

She grabbed our hands and led us off to the back of the building, away from all the other Amazons.

It hurt to see all the littles along the way, currently having their hair and makeup done, obviously unwilling participants in this horror show. Their faces... they reminded me of the littles we rescued with our operation. Part of me missed saving littles from this fate, we did a lot of good and saved a lot of little’s lives, but I knew that what I was doing, moving on from that so I can become an MP, would lead to a much more significant change. If I become an MP, I can work with our party to develop laws to stop unwilling adoptions.

So I buried my regret deep inside and focused on the humiliation Faith and I were about to endure.

“Smith... on stage in five! Head to the waiting area!” We heard someone call out from the hallway, one of the stage managers no doubt.

“That’s us.” Charlie whispered.

“Smith? Seriously? That’s the fake name you went with? Isn’t that a little... generic?” I asked.

“Hey, you know how useless I am with coming up with fake names. I took Rose’s name and butchered it just to sell my book years ago.”

“Haha I guess. Anyway, so which round is this?”

“They take it in turns with each round. This round is the cutest little. Basically you crawl or waddle up on stage, look adorable, then walk off. Think about it like a catwalk for models... only your job is to look cute.”

“Ugh... this is going to suck...” Faith said, looking identical to me... which I must say... pretty damn adorable.

“Yeah well this is also the easiest round. Once every little has done their walk, it’s on to round two.” Charlie continued.

“Which is?”

“Let’s worry about that once you’ve done this round. I don’t want you worrying about what’s next. Focus on each round, one by one. And remember... act humiliated. The more you look like you’re about to break, the more likely they’ll score you well. They like to see littles defeated.”

“That won’t be hard...”

Charlie picked Faith and me up into her arms and carried us on her hips down the hallways towards the stage.

“Smith?” A young, attractive, blonde Amazon woman asked Charlie as we reached the edge of the stage curtain.

“Yes. Which daughter of mine do you want first?” Charlie replied.

“Let’s go with... that one first.” The woman pointed at Faith.

“Lacey. Cool. On you go then babygirl... make Mummy proud...” Charlie said, putting Faith on the stage floor and patting her bottom. Faith slowly crawled out onto the stage, followed by a resounding wave of ‘aww’s from the crowd.”

The stagehand spoke to the host quickly before looking back at me and smiling.

“And now our next contestant... Lacey Smith! A little who proved at work that she was not capable of looking after herself. Her co-worker decided she needed a Mummy. And by the looks of her... she was right!” The announcer laughed, causing the audience to laugh with him.

“Sounds like a sizeable audience...” Charlie said to the stagehand.

“Yeah, we were surprised so many still turned up despite having to reschedule.”

“Why did you reschedule anyway?” Charlie asked, the reporter in her desperate to know more information.

“We had a break in last night. We were worried it was a Little’s Rights Activist, and that it would cause protests if word got out. So we moved it up before news of her arrest went public.”

“Oh no! What happened to the little dear? Did she get adopted?” Charlie asked in that condescending way Amazons talked about littles.

“We called Little Protection Services. An agent of theirs picked her up. Promised news of the break in wouldn’t get out. But of course, we couldn’t be too certain, and we were already ready to host this year’s contest, so we just moved it up, then told everyone last minute.”

“Well I hope that little who broke in got adopted by a loving Mummy or Daddy. She obviously needs re-raising... silly littles, getting it into their heads that they are more than just babies...” Charlie said in her most maternal voice, booping me on the nose. It was so creepy to hear her say these things.

“Exactly. Oh... your other little one is coming back. You can send...”

“Daphne.” Charlie responded.

“You can send Daphne up now.”

The woman bent down and picked Faith up, who looked... traumatised.

Charlie put me down on the stage floor and kicked my padded butt lightly with her foot, pushing me forwards, just before being handed Faith by the stagehand.

“Go on then baby...” Charlie said as I crawled out onto the stage.

As I peeked out from behind the curtain, I saw the large audience all staring at me with the same baby-crazy look I had seen on Amazons for years.

Mostly middle-aged women, some older women, with a few men dotted around. Most of the men looked like husbands, although there seemed to be a few that stood out as attending by themselves.

I was terrified of moving forward, but I felt a foot kick me harder this time, so I turned around to see the host pushing me forward.

“And now we have a special treat. When Lacey got adopted... her Mummy found out she had a twin sister. So of course what’s a Mummy to do... she can’t split up twins like that! Identical twins no less! So now we have our next contestant... Lacey’s identical twin sister... Daphne!”

I crawled out, my nappy on full view from behind as the dress rode up, my knees thanking the person who had decided carpet was the way to go when decorating the stage. My mittens pressed into the soft carpet as I heard the same loud wave of ‘aww’s come from the crowd, and I felt my face burning up from the embarrassment.

“Apparently Daphne’s Mummy tricked her once she got her sister, and now she plans on keeping both as her babies. If she wins, she hopes to shrink them a bit, add a bit more baby fat, and make their faces a little bit cuter. Not that they’re not cute enough already...” The host continued as I crawled down the long stage towards the centre of the room.

Once I reached the end, I turned around, wiggled my butt and crawled back the way I came.

“Oh isn’t she just precious? Shame she’s already claimed, I wouldn’t mind adopting her myself...” The host said down the mic.

‘Creep...’ I thought to myself as I crawled past him and over to Charlie, who was waiting for me. She had Faith in her arms; Faith was still a bit traumatised from her catwalk debut, so she snuggled up to Charlie.

“Thanks Miss Smith. You can take your daughters for now, we’ve got a few more contestants then we’ll call you back for the routine. Are there any special items you need setting up beforehand?” The stagehand asked.

“No, we’ve got nothing over the top. Just a cute little dance routine.”

“Oh thank god. These days these women keep trying to outdo each other, getting bigger and more extravagant, requiring more and more equipment. Did you know last year... one woman had fireworks! It may actually be a nice change of pace to see a cute, simple dance routine for once.” The stagehand laughed.

‘More extravagant? What on Earth do these women make these littles do these days?’ I thought as Charlie picked me up and held me in her other arm.

“Well let’s go get you ready for your routine, baby girls...” Charlie said, nodding at the stagehand.

I looked at Faith who smiled awkwardly from behind her dummy, and Charlie walked off with us backstage.

We waited and waited.

Once the catwalk part was done, they started with the talent show part, the routines. But like the stagehand had pointed out... some of them were so extravagant. Eve was sending us videos from the audience so we could see what we were up against... and let’s just say we had our doubts about everything now.

Charlie tried calming us both down by bouncing us gently on her lap, but it wasn’t working, both Faith and I were nervous as heck and we wanted this over and done with.

Doubt was filling my mind. I mean... we hadn’t come up with a flashy routine for the talent part of the contest. We were winging it last minute. Did we really think we stood a chance? Did we really think we could pull this off, get the trophy, and get out of here safely?

The littles here looked just as cute as we did. The parents had put in so much more effort than we had. We had rocked up last minute, just... expecting to win. How naive were we? These Amazons had probably spent the last year working on winning it.

“Baby... it’s going to be okay. Just...” Charlie tried to calm us both down.

“We need a routine though! We can’t just...” I was speaking a mile a minute, panicking over how underprepared we were.

“Trust me. We’ll be okay. If this plan fails... we’ll work something out.”

“But if the person who wins takes the trophy elsewhere... we may never find it. This is our best opportunity!”

“Just go out there and look as cute as you possibly can, okay? I promise you, it’ll be okay.”

“SMITH TWINS?” We heard the stagehand from before shout down the hallway.

“That’s us. Remember... look ridiculous and adorable. That’s all people will care about.”

Charlie lowered us to the stage floor and kissed both of our cheeks before patting our bums and pushing us forward.

Faith and I held hands as we slowly walked out onto the stage, the awaiting crowd growing silent.

Standing side by side in the centre of the stage, we looked at each other, both of us not really knowing what we were going to do.

Fear, anxiety, humiliation... all of it paralysed me as I looked out to the audience, everyone completely silent awaiting our routine.

The music started. Some babyish song that had been popular lately with a lot of Amazon caregivers and their regressed littles. Charlie must have done her research and picked the best song she could for this.

It was then that Faith took the initiative, surprising me.

She grabbed my other hand then started dancing.

Just... dancing.

As if no one was watching, as if no one was judging...

Wiggling her padded bum about, kicking her feet... she looked... ridiculous.

...Just like a toddler does when they dance.

‘I suppose this is our best shot...’ I thought to myself before I joined in, wiggling my butt and moving the same way Faith did.

Maybe this wouldn’t work. Maybe we’d be laughed out of the pageant. But we needed this trophy, we needed the jewel.

Fear within me started building up as the crowd stayed silent. Did they hate this? Did we look stupid or pathetic?

It was then that a few older Amazon women in the front started giggling. Not in a cruel way, more in a ‘look how cute and silly they are!’ kind of way. They started clapping along with the music, and shortly after, the whole audience were clapping along and giggling at us.

Faith just continued dancing in her cute little way, and I copied her moves.

Then I remembered what Charlie said.

So I adjusted my body and prepared for a crash landing.

Falling backwards, I landed on my thickly padded backside.

And I don’t know if it was my acting or my little headspace, but I just started crying loudly, like the baby I was dressed as.

Faith kept up the act and pounced on top of me and we rolled about a bit before the host cut us off and the music stopped.

“Well that was certainly an interesting routine...” He said, obviously not enjoying it.

But as we got up to our hands and knees, ready to crawl back off the stage, I looked over to the audience and I could see they weren’t happy that we got cut off so abruptly by the host.

‘Maybe we do have a shot at winning...’

“So... next event in about thirty minutes. Please be on time to the stage. There will be multiple highchairs set up on stage for the last event. Two highchairs are specifically for your littles, and will have their names on the back. Please place them in the chairs and be ready for more instructions.” The stagehand said once we were backstage again.

“Got it. Thirty minutes.” Charlie said, walking off back to our little hidey-hole again.

“I’m so sorry babies... but at least the audience seemed to love your dancing. I know I did!” Charlie said, kissing both of our foreheads.

We both buried our heads into Charlie’s shoulders and relaxed after one of the most humiliating things we’ve had to do in our lives.

And yet the messiest baby part of the contest was still to come...

Thirty minutes later, Charlie carried us back to the front of the building again, to the stage, and found the highchairs designated for us.

“No allergies, correct? Just need to check, despite us asking on the form you filled out.” The stagehand asked.

“No allergies.” Charlie replied.

“Good. Now get them sat, we’ll bring out the cakes soon.”

Sitting us down in the oversized highchairs, I felt smaller than ever as my legs barely reached the edge of the highchair. At least in my highchair at home my legs dangled a bit more than they are right now.

“Good luck you two.” Charlie said, locking me and then Faith into place with the trays. “I fed you lots earlier, so you should win the messiest. Just remember, just press it into your face, and get it all around your mouth. Look adorable, but make sure you eat enough. It should work fast, so be prepared for probably the biggest mess of your lives...”

I gulped along with Faith as I prepared myself for what was to come.

Charlie walked off, waving to us as she left, leaving us alone with the other littles sat in the highchairs next to us.

“And now for our final competition... the Messiest Baby round! We all know how much you enjoy this one, so let’s not waste any time and get these babies their cakes!” The host announced, waving his hand.

Charlie and the other Amazon parents walked up on stage, large cakes in their hands, placing one in front of each of us. All the cakes were identical, chocolate with lots of whipped cream and jam. This was going to be very messy to eat.

I looked at the other littles, who looked just like any normal little to me... albeit dressed in ridiculously cute dresses that are way too fancy to wear out on the street. But still... my designs were better. I did notice however, that one of the littles was wearing an old design of mine, back when we ran the shop. Back when I sold to Amazon customers, to hide our operation. If anyone stood a chance at beating us for the cutest little portion, it was them. My designs were in high demand for a reason.

I etched all of their faces into my mind, burning them into it so I’d never forget them... so that when all this is over... I could talk to Chris and we get these littles free with help from LIBRA.

“Right, when the buzzer goes... you babies need to eat your cake as much as possible... as fast as possible. Messiest baby wins! Three... two... one... go!” The host called out, pressing a button.

The buzzer went off and I was ready. Determined, I shoved my hands into the cake and started shovelling it into my mouth, making sure to get at least half of every scoop around my face. Bite after bite, I filled my mouth, chewing it and swallowing it as quickly as possible.

The audience were all laughing and cheering on their favourite little.

I took a second to look at my competition and saw that they weren’t half as quick as I was, with the exception of Faith... who was going even faster than me.

Damn Faith... where are you putting it?’ I thought as I scooped another handful into my mouth.

I could feel my stomach churning. I could feel the laxatives start to take effect as the pressure in me built up.

‘Fuck these Amazons.’

My hands were covered in cake. It was smeared across my mouth, down my beautiful dress. I was determined to win. I didn’t mind if Faith won, as long as one of us two won we’d get the trophy. But I pushed myself as hard as I could, trying to hold down everything I ate, making sure it was only going to come out one way... into my nappy.

Faith stopped.

The crowd went silent.

Pushing her body forwards slightly, I could see that she was about to... yup... she’s going...

An audible rip was heard across the entire hall. Followed by Faith grunting softly.

Faith’s face turned bright red and she stopped eating, slowly sitting back into the mess she had just created, looking at me with sympathy in her eyes.

No doubt sympathy for me and what was going to be my future.

“And we have our first messy baby!” The host announced. “But it’s not just about speed, it’s who is messiest at the end. So keep going... once every baby has let go, we’ll judge.”

And so for the next few minutes, the littles kept eating, me included, until one by one, they let go and filled their nappy.

I was the only one left who hadn’t messed, despite being second fastest to finish.

“Come on... only you left little baby...” The host said to me.

‘Yeah I’ll shove my messy nappy in your face if you’re not careful mate...’ I thought to myself, pushing as hard as I could as I felt the need to go had finally arrived.

Seconds later... the floodgates opened and I filled my nappy.

This was worse than any time I had messed before.

It felt like it just wouldn’t stop.

“So now that the babies have been cleaned up... it’s time for the judging.” The host announced.

Charlie stood on stage with Faith and I in her arms, looking out to the crowd.

After the last round, we had a break for Charlie to take us backstage and change us into clean nappies, which was greatly appreciated. She also dressed us in a couple of matching onesies now that our dresses had cake all over them. She gave us a lot of aftercare, which we really needed, holding us close and telling us what good girls we were and how proud she was of us.

We weren’t sure who won the last round exactly, as it wasn’t clear who had the biggest nappy afterwards, it was also the messiest face and speed that meant it needed to be decided by judges.

But then we were called back up to the stage for the judging, and this was the moment of truth...

In the middle of the audience there were three people who stood out. They had a table in front of them, so no doubt they were the judges. One man who was smartly dressed. Typical Amazon ‘Daddy’. Facial hair, black rimmed glasses, no doubt cocky as fuck and sadistic to boot.

The woman on the left was in a floral dress that reminded me of Charlie’s Mum a bit. Old fashioned... probably always been cruel to littles.

The woman in the middle actually reminded me a bit of Charlie. Young, smart, fashionable. Shame she’s a typical Amazon and likes to humiliate littles.

“So our Judges have scored each little based on their performances throughout each of the rounds. They have then compiled their three scores into an average, so that we have an overall winner...” The host started going off more, talking about the competition or something and thanking everyone.

I was too busy watching the judges carefully to listen to him however. Because just as the host started speaking, the judges all checked their phones, one by one. Then they talked to each other a bit, before taking their pencils and erasing something from the paper. Flipping the pencils back round, they wrote something before nodding to each other and turning back to face the stage again.

‘What the... what are they doing?’ I thought to myself.

“Anyway... without further ado... Judges? Your scores please?” The host asked them.

The man I had been watching on the right stood up with paper in hand, and looked out. Taking the microphone, he spoke up.

“In third place... is Daphne Smith.”

‘Shit. Third. Maybe Faith can win still...’

The woman on the left stood up, taking the microphone from the other judge.

“In second place... Tiffany Parker.” She said.

The woman in the middle stood up, taking the microphone, ready to announce the winner...

‘Here we go...’

“And our winner this year... the cutest baby award goes to... Lacey Smith.”

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete