LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

9 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Situation with Charlie makes me think of this

“Something Vimes had learned as a young guard drifted up from memory. If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat.

They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar.

So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.”

- Sir Terry Pratchett

Truer words have rarely been spoken.

This reminds me of a scene from Doctor Who.

The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules.

Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many.

Freya.png.880f5397b81d37bb109829c090b0ca34.png

Chapter 39: The Vision

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

I had a plan.

I couldn’t discuss it with Ophelia, it’d just scare her. And I don’t want to cause her pain.

So I’d entrust my secret to Miles, the only other person I could trust with something this... serious.

I knew early on that he had fallen in love, that he had felt the forbidden emotion, like Ophelia and I had. I heard him talking to himself after he thought we had left one day. Talked to himself about the bond Ophelia and I had, and how it made him jealous after he felt rejected by the person he loved.

I’d have to admit it to him. I’d have to admit my love for Ophelia to him.

Sure, there is a tiny chance he could turn around and report me. But that’s going to happen eventually anyway. For now... I need someone to help me plan all this. To help me set it all up so it doesn’t all end in darkness.

I trusted him though, so I was sure he was going to help.

So I left Ophelia with the big, adulty task of running the Kingdom whilst I’m busy with Miles. I told her that I wanted to set up a surprise for her. I mean technically I wasn’t lying, it will be a big surprise to her, but she won’t know for a long time yet. For now, I’ll just set up some little day out in another dimension and say that’s what I was working on for her.

I hated lying to her, I didn’t do it often, but I needed to keep all of this a secret if it was going to go the way I needed it to go.

So, walking down the marble hallways towards Miles’ laboratory, I tried pushing my guilty feelings and thoughts of Ophelia sitting in that throne room alone aside, so I could focus on the task at hand.

I don’t know how I’m going to explain everything to Miles... but I’ll try. I need to. The alternative... well that just can’t happen. I won’t allow it to happen.

“Hey Freya, what are you doing here?” Miles waved as I walked into his lab and over to him.

Looking around his lab, it... was a mess. Just a bunch of magical tech he had created and used to forward his research into dimension-hopping.

Workshop tables, tech, lots of papers and drawings everywhere... this was definitely home for Miles. He loved it like this. I... prefer a tidier area, but this wasn’t my space so I would leave it be. For now.

Dotted around the room were a large amount of items not native to Aenonnos... or even our dimension. On our many travels, Miles often asked us to bring back souvenirs... or ‘relics’ as he called them, so he could understand other societies better, and also for him to scan their energy signature, hoping that that would help him lock on to other dimensions with his new tech. If he ever gets that working...

“Hey Miles... can... umm...” I stumbled my words mid-sentence. I was so nervous.

“What’s up? You’re never nervous. So whatever is bothering you must be serious... go on... what is it?” He asked.

“Can we talk? Umm... in private?”

He pointed to his ears then at the door. I nodded in response.

Casting a spell, he created a bubble around his whole lab. Everything inside was cut off from the outside. No noise, no matter, nothing could pierce that bubble until Miles took it down.

I could have cast it myself, but I felt like he would react better if he was in control of the situation.

“There, that better?” He asked.

“Much so. It’s a very... delicate matter, and I don’t want anyone accidentally walking in or hearing anything...”

“Okay... have a seat and tell me what’s up...”

Conjuring a couple of comfortable chairs, he signalled for me to sit down before sitting down himself.

Flopping back into the comfy chair, I relaxed for a few seconds before sitting up so I could talk to him seriously.

“Come on... tell me.” He said. He was nervous, I could tell.

“I... look, what I’m about to say comes from a good place. I’m not judging or anything.”

He looked even more nervous.

‘Time to say it Freya...’

“I... know you fell in love.”

His face froze.

“N... no! No I didn’t! I wouldn’t! Love is a violent, unstable emotion and should never be felt by anyone... ever!” He was getting defensive.

I sighed, took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes.

“I know because... so have I...”

“Wait...”

“I... I love Ophelia.”

I couldn’t believe I finally admitted this to another person.

“But... you’re both...”

“I don’t care that we both rule the Kingdom together. I love her. I’ve loved her ever since we were young. And I will love her until the day we die... if that ever happens.”

“I...”

“Seriously Miles... you can trust me. Ophelia and I have been in a relationship for years now. I’m not here to rat you out or anything. In fact... I need your help...”

“Seriously? You need my help?” He looked surprised all of a sudden.

“Yeah. I need your advice... and then possibly your help.”

“What with?” He relaxed back in his chair, letting his guard down.

“Look... this is going to sound insane... but... I had a vision.”

“A vision? Like a hallucination?”

“No, more like a... prediction?”

“Of what? The future? No one has ever been able to predict the future.”

He wasn’t wrong. We’ve had people peddling nonsense about being able to predict the future. But now here I was...

“Y... yeah.”

“What did you see?”

“I... it wasn’t good.”

“How so?”

“I... I’m not sure how much I can tell you.”

“Why?”

“Because it ends a certain way... and I need to make sure it ends that way.”

“Oh... so if you told me now... but the ‘me’ in your vision didn’t know... then you’ll have altered the ‘timeline’ or whatever you’d call it. I think I understand.”

“I... think that’s safe to say.”

“And you know for certain that this is going to happen? All the stuff you dreamt of?” Miles asked.

“I do.”

“How?” He asked, crossing his leg and looking more and more like one of those weird head doctors from that normal-looking Earth.

“I’ve had visions before. Smaller ones. And most came true. Then I had this one, multiple times too, and each time it all ended badly for Ophelia and me. Then I had one where the outcome was good for once. So I’m determined to make that the one that happens.”

“Have you told anyone? Have you told Ophelia?”

“No. I figured it was just another one of my abilities or something. And that wasn’t a problem... until this latest vision.”

“So this one is bad... but you can’t divulge secrets to me without ruining the outcome... wait! What if you told me... then we erase my memory?” Miles suggested.

“I... couldn’t ask that of you.”

“It’s a simple memory spell. Just... if we do this, promise me one thing.”

“What is it?”

“You tell me about you and Ophelia after you wipe my memory, so that I know about you two, so that I can help protect you if anyone ever gets close to finding out. I can’t let what happened to me happen to either of you. You two deserve love.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, close to tearing up.

“I’m sure. Now... what is going to happen?”

I took a deep breath before I divulged the one thing I had been keeping secret from everyone.

“The Council are going to find out about Ophelia and I.”

“Oh... oh Goddesses... I mean... you... I mean... whatever!”

I laughed a bit.

“They don’t react well. They’ll try to kill us... but find it quite impossible. So they’ll imprison us for eternity.”

“That... is not good. So how does that end well?” Miles shuffled about in his seat before focusing on me once again.

“We’re eventually freed. It takes some time, but we’re freed.”

“By who? Me?”

‘And here’s where he stops believing me...’

“No. By... me. And Ophelia. Kind of.” I replied awkwardly.

“What do you mean... kind of?”

“I mean... copies of us. They will work together and eventually free us.”

“Copies?”

“Ugh I knew this would be difficult to explain. Look, copies of Ophelia and I travel between dimensions until they get to this one, then they free us. Do you know of the multiverse theory? Infinite universes with endless possibilities made up from the choices of people?”

“I read something about that from one of the books you brought me, yes. You mean they will be alternate versions of you from other dimensions?”

“Yes... and no. On our travels, we saw some copies of people we knew from our dimension. Their alternate versions were living their own lives. But they weren’t copies, they were their own selves, just living a different life than their variations.”

“Right... you’re going to have to explain it to me like I’m a youngling.” He laughed.

“You know how that book I gave you had the idea that each universe would have different versions of everyone?”

“Yeah?”

“Well... there are no other versions of Ophelia and I. At all. Like none. Zero. Zilch. Nada.”

“H... how?”

“I don’t know.”

“But wait... how are variations of you going to save you in the future then?”

“We’re going to create them...”

“You’re not serious?” Miles just sat there, looking dumbfounded.

“I am. We’re going to create copies of us, using our souls. And implant them in other dimensions.”

“Will... will they be you then?”

“No, they’ll be their own selves. They’ll have their own parents, their own lives, their own thoughts and everything. They’ll look like us, they’ll share a lot of commonalities... but they’ll be their own person. Their upbringing, their worlds and their parent’s genetics will make them their own person, not just a copy. They won’t be Zadri, they’ll be from their own place, so they probably won’t even have our abilities. At least... not entirely.”

“How do you plan to do this?”

“I need help extracting fragments of mine and Ophelia’s souls. Without her knowing. I can’t burden her with this, promise me you won’t tell her anything.”

“I mean... I won’t. You’ll wipe my memory eventually anyway... but I trust you, you know that.”

“Thanks. But yes, I want to create our variations in other dimensions. A few of them will band together and make their way to Aenonnos, where they will free us. However... I don’t know which variations will make it. I just know that a few of them will get here. I don’t even know which dimensions they’ll be from...”

“So you’ll need to make copies in every dimension you’ve visited...”

“Yeah...” I said, rolling my eyes at the impossible task that lay before us.

“And how do you create the copies when we’ve got your soul fragments?”

“We release it into each dimension’s ether, and it’ll eventually insert the copy into the population.”

“So... random parents?”

“Yeah. I know it’s not great, some of them could have cruel parents or bad upbringings. Some may even die...”

“Die? But they’re copies of you... surely they’d be immortal?”

“It’ll only be a fragment of my soul that creates my variations, and the same goes for Ophelia... there’s no way of knowing if they’d get our full immortality... or only a fragment. Or none at all even...”

“I suppose... it’s not like we’ve got any research behind any of this.”

“Can... can you help then?” I asked him, giving him my best puppy-dog eyes face.

“So let me get this straight... We’re to take fragments of your souls... implant them in other dimensions so they grow up to be variations of you and Ophelia... then one day some of them will get together and travel across the multiverse to save you and your... girlfriend from eternal imprisonment... is that everything?”

“I know it sounds crazy...”

“It sounds impossible! But then we thought travelling into other dimensions was impossible. Not that we’ve managed to get it working or anything yet... but still... when you and Ophelia returned, it opened my eyes to the things we don’t know. I trust you, and I will help however I can.”

“There’s one last thing...” I interrupted him.

“Oh? What else is there?” Miles asked.

“I need help leading our copies here...”

“How are you planning on doing that?”

“I’m... I’m going to use this memory of us two here right now, along with a bunch of other memories, and spread them out over multiple dimensions for them to find. Together they’ll witness all my memories... and if they’re anything like Ophelia and I... they’ll want to come save us.”

“You want to store some of your memories and send them out? Isn’t that dangerous? Anyone could access them!”

“I’ll make it so only magic can reveal their contents. Our magic. From our dimension.”

“Okay... well that bit isn’t so difficult. We can easily store copies of your memories and send them out with your soul fragments. It’s the soul thing that may be difficult. Any idea how we do that? Especially with your immortality?”

“Thankfully, we visited a lot of dimensions... and one of them had the tech we needed. Let me worry about that, you set the memories up, okay?”

“Which memories do you want? And what about Ophelia’s memories?”

“This memory of this conversation. I also want to record one telling them how to find us. And if my vision is correct... the other ones haven’t happened yet. They’ll probably be ones of the Council coming for us.”

“With my memory being erased, along with the fact that you’ll be imprisoned and won’t be able to record or send out the memories... that’ll be difficult. How about I set it up for you so it records both of your memories, as they happen, to my lab. Then I can send them out during your inevitable trial just before... you-know-what happens. You’ll need to give me instructions when you wipe my memory though, just don’t forget, I can’t know what’s going to happen.”

“That’s why I knew I needed to come to you. Thanks Miles.” I smiled at him.

I didn’t know what I’d do without Miles. His friendship has meant so much to me over the years.

“Hey, anything for you two, you know that. You’re like my daughters.” He put his hand on my leg and smiled. “So let’s go over the details one last time, and then we can get working on planning everything out. If this has to go off perfectly... we’ll make sure it does. No matter how much planning it requires.”

“Then... the memory wipe?” I asked.

“Yeah...”

“I’m sorry. I wish I didn’t have to. But...”

“But it may not work out if you don’t. In your visions Future-me didn’t know about this plan so...”

“It may not even work out like my vision anyway. I’ve had visions happen where the tiniest thing can throw everything off balance and cause it to never occur.”

“Then we’ll be extra careful, okay? What are you going to tell Ophelia?” He asked.

“No idea. Maybe we could do everything whilst she’s asleep? I could always cast a sleeping spell on her if we need to.” I suggested.

“Oh quick question... do the memories need to go out at the same time as the fragments?” Miles asked.

“I... oh shit. I never thought about that. I don’t know how much time passes... umm...”

“How old did your copies look like they were?”

“Around thirty? Ish? I’m not sure.”

“So they’ll need time to grow up and mature... let’s get the fragments done now, then I can set the memory jewels up to send out when the memories are made.”

“Thanks Miles, that’s a good idea. I can pick out memories as they happen to send out, hopefully leading them here to save us.”

“You’re going to have to be selective about memories.”

He had a point. Whilst we had visited a lot of dimensions, there was still only a limited number.

“I know, and I won’t know which ones to use until they happen.”

“When you’re arrested, you won’t be able to select anything or cast any magic. You’ll have to tell me which memories to send by recording your thoughts during them. That way I can watch them back and find out which ones need to be sent out.”

“Good thinking. I think that’s everything... I... thank you Miles. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Same goes for Ophelia, if she was in the loop... she’d be thanking you too.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. Now how about we get everything set up? We need to get your copies created as soon as possible...”

==========================================================

So this chapter is one of the big ones. I hope you liked it :3 It's one I've been so excited for you all to read!

Looking forward to the comments for this one especially.

Oh! Also! Make sure to look out on Friday for my new story! It's a Diaper Dimension story and it'll have one chapter posted every Friday! I'm super excited about it (Already wrote half of it!) and so far people seem to be really enjoying it over on patreon (Who have the first two chapters so far). If you liked Little in Love, you'll love this. It's a new start with new characters and I'm sooooo excited about it!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the first two chapters of my new Diaper Dimension story, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and my new story.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of 'Xxxxxxxxxx Xxxx' every Friday! Name will be revealed this Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I've been wondering all along how the multiverse here worked: given than the copies all have different background stories, this could not be the typical branching off of potential existence after making decisions. And now you have answered that wonder. Nicely done!

This is the Moon3yes brain voice box.

Unfortunately I decided to take a vacation after this chapter.

That was too much information at once.

Please try again later.

Do not leave a message after the beep.

So this is about what I was expecting from the various pieces. It'll be interesting to see how everyone reacts.

On 7/13/2022 at 8:50 PM, kerry said:

I've been wondering all along how the multiverse here worked: given than the copies all have different background stories, this could not be the typical branching off of potential existence after making decisions. And now you have answered that wonder. Nicely done!

Normally people would branch off normally from basic decisions, creating very similar dimensions with very similar timelines, but our four couples are from dimensions that would have branched off wildly from each other very very early on, especially the magic universe. But even then yeah, this wasn't even the case for them. I'm glad you liked it! Thank you ^_^

On 7/14/2022 at 3:26 AM, Moon3ye said:

This is the Moon3yes brain voice box.

Unfortunately I decided to take a vacation after this chapter.

That was too much information at once.

Please try again later.

Do not leave a message after the beep.

XD Oh no! I broke you! Noooo! I was waiting for your reaction! Tell me your thoughts!

And yeah sorry, this was a very lore-heavy chapter with a lot to explain. It was difficult trying to get all the information and explanation in without it being too hard to read.

17 hours ago, YourFNF said:

So this is about what I was expecting from the various pieces. It'll be interesting to see how everyone reacts.

I hope I don't disappoint ^_^

16 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Wonderful update!!!!!  Thanks for look at how this started.   Makes a lot fall into place.   Excellent work ?????????

Thank you! ?

Also don't forget, new story later on today! Diaper dimension story! Hope you enjoy the first chapter! Oh and I finally got my other stories moved to the completed section so they're easier to find :P

10 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

XD Oh no! I broke you! Noooo! I was waiting for your reaction! Tell me your thoughts!

And yeah sorry, this was a very lore-heavy chapter with a lot to explain. It was difficult trying to get all the information and explanation in without it being too hard to read.

The chapter was Brilliant.

I love that Miles seems to have helped more than he knows.

I also think it's brilliant that Freya has a plan.

I'm really curious how it all continues believe me that your works are an absolute pleasure.

Rose.png.102b58c5e8c5c25380abcc7c1d3963e5.png

Chapter 40: Revelations

We sat around the kitchen table looking at each other awkwardly in silence.

After what we just witnessed... we were all speechless.

I looked at Noelle, taking all the details of her face in, trying to get my head around everything.

Liv broke the silence finally.

“We’re... copies?” She asked.

“I... can’t believe it.” I followed.

“So we’re not even real people?” Paige looked like she was ready to cry.

Alex hugged her tightly, but didn’t say a word.

“We were created... just to save those two...” Morgan clenched her augmented fist in anger.

“Everything we’ve been through, all that we are... all so we can save someone else...” Liv trailed off, her voice devoid of life.

“Does that even make our relationships real? Our feelings? Do I love you just because Ophelia loved Freya?” Faith looked up at Morgan. Her face mixed with doubt and confusion, a vast difference from the happy face she once had before the vision.

All momentum within our party had come to an end. Before the vision we were full steam ahead... racing to save the Goddesses...

...Now it was like we had hit the emergency brake and the engine had blown.

“I...” Noelle looked up at me with the same face Faith was giving Morgan. She was questioning her feelings... our relationship...

“I think... I need to go for a walk...” Charlie said, shifting her chair back and standing up.

“Same...” said the rest of our group, all of them following Charlie’s lead.

We were all falling apart, questioning not only our relationships, but our whole lives.

We were created just to save the other two... we wouldn’t exist if they didn’t create us.

‘That explains so much... the inability to die... being able to interact with the jewels and artefacts... our bond... our love of kink and the roles we like to play... everything.’ I thought to myself as everyone started pushing their chairs aside.

“STOP!” I yelled, stopping everyone in their tracks.

Everyone turned to me and suddenly I felt... anxious. I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t know how to reassure them all... I just... I just knew we needed to focus right now, to work this out together.

“What?” Alex asked with a huff.

“Look... I know this is all a shock to you. It is to me too. But we need to stick together right now.”

“Why? We’re just copies. We aren’t even real people.” She sneered.

I had a feeling in my gut and a thought in my head and decided to run with it.

“Did you not listen to Freya during the memory? Yes, she created variations of herself, she created... us. But she made it clear that we are not just copies. Sure, we may have gotten some of their personalities, some of their likes and dislikes. But look at us all...”

I looked at Charlie first.

“Charlie, you’re a writer and a freaking Amazon! You were the first Amazon to marry a little in your country! You took down an evil corporation!”

Turning to Liv, I left no room for people to interrupt. I was on a roll, and I needed them to listen and get on board with me.

“Olivia... you’re an amazing seamstress with a good heart, an adorable little trans girl who rescues other littles in danger, and now you’re in politics to save even more of them!”

Olivia blushed and buried her face into Charlie’s shoulder.

“Faith, you’re an amazing computer expert... Hacker... Programmer... sorry I don’t know the terms, we don’t deal with tech on our Earth... but you’re amazing at it! You built Evie! You created the nanites that saved you and Liv!”

Faith kicked her feet on the floor, trying to look at anything but my face right now, telling me the message was getting through to them.

“Morgan, you’re a badass. You have these super cool augments and you’re a damn good engineer to boot!”

Morgan shrugged her shoulders a bit at me... but she couldn’t hide her smile.

“Alex... you’re a multi-millionaire. With your own security company. You also have the kinkiest little family I’ve ever seen. You’re also the scariest domme I’ve ever seen...”

Alex grinned.

“Paige is a cat burglar. Thief. Whatever. The point is... you have the unique, amazing talent that none of us have, and to be honest... not many people in general have. You’re also the most submissive person I’ve ever seen...”

Everyone laughed, causing Paige to hide behind Alex, blushing.

I turned to Noelle.

“Noelle... my perfect little student. My love. My everything. You are the most talented Witch I have ever seen. You are kind, funny, silly... you bring light to the dark world we live in. You gave me hope when there was none. I can’t speak for any of the others... but despite knowing that the bond between us is something passed down to us by our... creators... it doesn’t mean I love you any less. I see why Freya loved Ophelia, and I agree with her... you are perfect. The way you smile, the way you pout when I tell you ‘no’, the cute little butt of yours...”

Everyone looked at me as I lost myself in Noelle’s eyes.

“Look, the point I’m trying to make is that we are vastly different people. We share some commonalities and a similar personality, but we are very different in our other interests and parts of our lives. We got the intense bond from the Goddesses, and we didn’t get it for each other’s littles, only our own. We could have ignored that though. Look at Morgan and Faith... those two took years to finally admit it to each other that they liked each other, despite the bond tugging at them. And we have all dated other people in our past. We chose to be with each other. The bond just... gave us a little push is all. We are not copies... we are just variations that had to be made manually... with some extra gifts from the Goddesses. Don’t see the bond as a copy of theirs... see it as a gift from them, a gift that allowed us to find that perfect person. And hey, we didn’t have to save them. We could have easily have turned the other way and carried on with our own lives, but we didn’t. Not because we had to, but because we wanted to. Because it’s the right thing to do.”

I looked up and around the room. Everyone was smiling, some were even in tears.

“Fine. You have a point. But when we find the Goddesses...” Morgan said, sitting down again.

“I know... I intend to have a word with them myself...” I said to her, laughing.

Everyone else took their seats again. I must have gotten through. Which left me in a slight state of shock, as I wasn’t exactly a pro at making heartfelt speeches like this, I was pretty much winging it the whole way.

“You certainly have a way with words...” Alex complimented me.

“Thanks. I just said it from the heart. Look, I know it’s scary being told that we were made by these two... Goddesses. We were made to be copies to save them. But like Freya said in the vision... we are our own selves. Our upbringing, our likes and dislikes, our abilities... those we gained from our parents and our dimensions. We just... inherited a few things from the Goddesses...”

“...Does that make them our Mummies?” Noelle joked, making all the littles laugh out loud.

All of the Mummies around the room, including myself, looked towards their respective little with a look of ‘don’t even go there...’

-------------------------------------------------

We sat around the kitchen for a while longer, discussing the ramifications of the Goddess’ actions. I could tell some of us were still on the fence about being ‘copies’, and no doubt they were internally screaming and doubting their existences. And Morgan wasn’t wrong... if we do manage to save the Goddesses... I’m going to have some choice words to say to them. I think we all are.

Liv started to yawn, which set off a chain reaction of littles yawning. One by one, they all yawned, signalling that it was probably bedtime for the little ones.

“I think we should put them down for a nap...” Morgan changed the subject, no doubt wanting to get her girlfriend rested after everything that went on today.

“It is getting a bit late, why don’t we just let them all sleep instead? We could portal back to the Sanctum if you want, there’s more room there.” I suggested.

“I think that’s a good...”

A portal appeared in the hallway behind Morgan, making me jump to my feet, startling the littles out of their sleepy little haze.

Readying my hand, pointing it at the portal, I prepared myself for any potential attack.

No doubt after Adeline was... dispatched... the Council would be on high alert again. And with only two of them now... we had to be ready for anything. But we should be safe, because as soon as we returned from Adeline’s place, I successfully cast the invisibility spell on the whole of Basinwall, making it appear as if it was still a wasteland. So even if the Council did check here, they wouldn’t find anything.

Most likely this portal was just our friends returning, but I couldn’t be too sure so I prepared a bolt of arcane magic, ready to launch it from my hand if I saw the face of anyone but our friends.

A figure burst from the portal, landing on the floor with a loud crash.

Followed by another.

And another.

Finally two more figures came crashing out of the portal, followed by the remnants of a magical explosion that would have blown the nearby wall down if it was an inch closer. The portal closed quickly and I rushed past my variations to see who, or what, had come out of the portal. Noelle followed closely behind me, preparing a spell in her hand.

As I peeked my head out of the doorway, I saw five familiar figures laying there, coughing and clutching different parts of their bodies.

“Rose...” Lily coughed. Her face was serious. More serious than I had ever seen it.

“What happened?” I said, rushing over to check on her and the others.

“The Council... they’re coming...”

What?”

I looked into the living room where we had left Edith. She was still fast asleep, her advanced years meant she was tired after I went to hers and removed the Council’s spell from her eyes.

“The Council... they know you’re here. They’re coming with everything they’ve got...”

“Shit. We don’t have time for this. We need to run.” I said, looking up at Noelle.

“Do we have to? We just rebuilt Basinwall.” She replied.

“The others are in danger otherwise. I’m sorry poppet, we have to run.”

Noelle hung her head. “I understand.”

“Right, everyone get together. Morgan, can you grab...”

Before I could finish that order, a bolt of magic tore through the air, hitting the outside of my house.

“They’re here... shit.”

“How did they see us through the invisibility spell?” Alex asked from the kitchen doorway.

“No idea. They must have obtained a lot of power in our absence. Even more so than Adeline. You lot are in danger. We need to get you out of here.” I said, leaving Lily to sit up herself. Noelle helped her friends and Ashe up to a sitting position whilst I stood to my feet and looked at our variations. “Look, we’re going to the diaper dimension next. No arguments. I know it sucks, but we know there will be a jewel there. Probably an important one as it’s where the Goddesses first visited. So we need to do that next. I’ll portal us all directly there instead of the Sanctum...”

Another crash hit the magic barrier surrounding my house.

‘They’re trying to break my shield. And considering they’ve had a year to absorb magic... I don’t think it’ll take them very long.’

“Look...” I waved my hand in the motion needed to conjure a portal, and right where Lily had appeared just a few moments ago, I created a shimmering blue portal.”

“Go. Now. Go through, it should lead you to Charlotte’s house. HURRY!” I shouted at our variations.

Another crash. The whole house rumbled and shook. The stability of the property was quickly becoming a problem. Even just a few more hits and we’d be entombed in rubble.

Charlie grabbed Liv’s hand and ran out of the kitchen, jumping straight into the portal without hesitation. Morgan pushed Faith forward and they both ran through the portal, disappearing in an instant.

Paige stood there, frozen in place, staring at the portal.

“Come on baby, we don’t have time. I know it’s scary, but I promise nothing bad will happen to you...” Alex tried comforting her wife, but it wasn’t working.

“But... but...” Paige was still frozen in fear.

A large chunk of the ceiling came crashing down between those two and the rest of us, blocking our way to the portal.

Looking back into the living room, I saw Edith waking up, starting to panic at the sudden danger she was now facing.

“Shit... Edith. YOU TWO GO!” I screamed at Alex and Paige. The former grabbed her wife’s hand and lifted her over her shoulder, carrying her to the portal. Paige was kicking and screaming, she was terrified, but right now... we didn’t have time. Thankfully Alex managed to reach the portal and tossed her wife into it, butt-first, before turning to me.

“You coming?” She yelled.

“You go, we’ll catch up! I need to get Edith and help this lot. Go!”

Alex nodded before diving head first into the rippling portal, just before it closed.

Another chunk of ceiling landed exactly where the portal stood just seconds ago.

“Noelle, you help these escape, I’ll grab Edith. Get out of the house then we can find a way to portal out of here.”

“Okay Rose.” She nodded.

I kissed her head quickly before rushing off into the living room to get Edith.

So... looks like a new destination next chapter. One I bet you've all been waiting for... ?

Oh! Also! Make sure to check out my new story, Regression Echo! It's a Diaper Dimension story and it'll have one chapter posted every Friday! I'm super excited about it (Already wrote 3/4 of it!) and the first chapter is up here! Link in my signature. If you liked Little in Love, you'll love this. It's a new start with new characters and I'm sooooo excited about it!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapter of Regression Echo every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Why do I expect they will all appear in separate places in DD and have a lot of trouble with the Amazons.

Oh that's right I don't expect it I HOPE it.

Welp time for DD next!

Good chapter!

Although the revelation about being "made" by Freya didn't seem like that big of a deal to me. As Rose said pointed out they all had their own lives up to this point.

Probably gonna need whats in the last jewel to see what Freya's plan actually is. 

That was quiet the roller coaster chapter. And this situation with the council and the upcoming is really why they should have armed up first.... Like if they had come to me I could have shared all kinds of fun toys! Like this! *holds up a "noisy cricket" and a "positron cutting lance"* Ooooh Oooh or how about this one!? *holds up what is clearly a large shoulder fired missile system* .25kt battlefield micro-fusion warhead! Indirect "fire and forget" capable! ?

On 7/17/2022 at 6:55 PM, kerry said:

Every chapter just gets more intense! Love it! (I do hope that the Council is totally destroyed before this is over, though.)

I'm glad you like it!

We'll have to see about the Council though. ?

On 7/17/2022 at 7:16 PM, Moon3ye said:

Why do I expect they will all appear in separate places in DD and have a lot of trouble with the Amazons.

Oh that's right I don't expect it I HOPE it.

That would be meeeeeean!

I won't confirm nor deny this. All I'll say is I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy what's to come in the DD.

On 7/17/2022 at 8:59 PM, TerranV said:

Welp time for DD next!

Good chapter!

Although the revelation about being "made" by Freya didn't seem like that big of a deal to me. As Rose said pointed out they all had their own lives up to this point.

Probably gonna need whats in the last jewel to see what Freya's plan actually is. 

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

Yeah it wasn't really a massive reveal. But maybe this will mean things in the future? Will just have to wait and see :3

On 7/18/2022 at 2:37 PM, YourFNF said:

That was quiet the roller coaster chapter. And this situation with the council and the upcoming is really why they should have armed up first.... Like if they had come to me I could have shared all kinds of fun toys! Like this! *holds up a "noisy cricket" and a "positron cutting lance"* Ooooh Oooh or how about this one!? *holds up what is clearly a large shoulder fired missile system* .25kt battlefield micro-fusion warhead! Indirect "fire and forget" capable! ?

?

Thank you. You always make me giggle. But remember, these are Witches. Magic > guns.

On 7/19/2022 at 1:08 AM, Nibbley15 said:

Amazing, keep it up!  I'm standing on the edge of my seat, such a cliffhanger!

Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy it as it goes on!

Olivia.png.48a08d5a81af1f5c798cce4add781ed1.png

Chapter 41: Diaper Dimension

Portals made my stomach do flips.

Every time we went through one, I’d feel nauseous once we reappeared on the other side.

I wasn’t sure if it was just me or if our other variations felt it too.

And this time was no different.

Crashing to the floor as I flew out of the portal, I looked up to see... home. We were in the hallway of our large estate, with the portal glowing in the centre of it. Suddenly I felt large hands grab me from behind and lift me up. Looking up, I saw that it was Charlie, who was now back to full size again, and she was lifting me out of the way.

A few seconds later, Faith emerged from the portal followed by Morgan. They quickly scrambled to their feet and ran over to us.

We waited anxiously for the next person to come through... but there wasn’t anyone.

“Charlie...?” I said, looking up at her face.

She had the same face as I did, so she wasn’t much help.

The portal rippled a bit before another person launched out of it, butt-first.

Paige landed on her arse, and thankfully she was padded otherwise that would have hurt on our wooden floor.

As Paige climbed to her feet, Morgan grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the way of the portal as another figure emerged. It was Alex.

“Just the other two and their friends...” Charlie said.

But no one came through.

And a few seconds later... the portal closed.

“What the hell happened? Where are Rose and Noelle?” Morgan asked the group.

“She got caught behind some ceiling debris. She was helping her friends and got cut off. The portal must have been hit or something...” Alex tried explaining as we all gathered together.

“Shit... what do we do then?”

“How about we settle down here first, and wait for them?” I suggested.

“Yeah, give it up to maybe a day or so? Then if they don’t turn up... we can get started on finding our dimension’s jewel...” Charlie said, backing me up.

I looked around at our smaller group. It was weird seeing Charlie as an Amazon again, especially compared to the others. In other universes, Charlie’s height would just mean she was freakishly tall compared to everyone else, almost giant even. But here... her variations were just a couple of inches taller than me and mine... which meant legally... they were littles. Which meant not only did they have the legal rights of littles... which weren’t great... but also meant they could be adopted and regressed if we’re not careful.

Everyone nodded at Charlie, except Paige, who was just looking around, her eyes darting everywhere as she took in the new scale of this world.

She was the only one who hadn’t visited this dimension, and she was also the one most terrified about it. From what she’s told me, those threats to send her here, along with some of the horror stories that make it to her Earth, gave her good reason to fear this place.

Charlie could also see the fear in Paige, so she walked over slowly, as to not startle her. The rest of the group quietened down as Charlie knelt down and looked at Paige.

“Hey... Paige?” Charlie said, using her softest voice.

Paige turned around and looked up at Charlie, startled.

“H... hi...”

“Are you okay honey?”

“N... no... It’s all so... big...”

“I know it must be a shock for you, but I promise you, this estate is safe. We made sure of that. We have the best security available, so think of this as a safe house. No one can take you and you don’t have to leave it.”

“I... but... what about the jewel?”

“We can worry about that later. Why don’t you and your Mummy go take a look around, then you can meet up with your sisters when you’re ready. We aren’t going looking for the jewel right away; we’ll wait and see if Rose and Noelle turn up first.”

“A... are you sure?”

“My home is your home. Take a look around, get your bearings.”

“F... I mean... thank you...”

Alex walked over, nodding and smiling at Charlie, before taking Paige’s hand and leading her out of the hallway and into the living room.

“It may take her a bit of getting used to.” Charlie said to the rest of us.

“Yeah it took me a while to get used to it. I didn’t have the advantage of a previous visit like Faith did.” Morgan gripped her girlfriend’s hand and smiled.

“The same goes for you both; this home is your home now. So take a look around. We’ve got spare rooms, a huge nursery, a kitchen... although we’ll probably need to stock up as we’ve been gone away a little while now...”

“Yeah I’m starving...” I said without thinking.

“Well I stupidly forgot the pills Eve gave me on our trips to the other dimensions, but now we’re home...” Charlie grinned at me.

No... not now... not with...”

Everyone looked at Charlie and me, confused.

“OH! SHE WANTS TO FEED HER USING HER BOOBIES!” Faith said... out loud...

My face turned bright red as Morgan started giggling alongside her girlfriend.

“No arguments sweetie...” Charlie said, looking at me with that stern face she always uses on me.

I pouted and knew I wasn’t going to win this argument, so I stamped my foot and huffed instead.

“I’ll leave you to do that in private... no doubt Olivia would appreciate the privacy...” Morgan said, pulling Faith away. “We’ll go explore the nursery and the rest of the house.”

“We’ll sort our food out later, let me just feed this little tyke first, then I’ll come and find you all.” Charlie said, smiling.

Morgan and Faith walked off up one of the sets of stairs leading to the top floor where the nursery was. As soon as they were out of sight, Charlie turned back around and bent down, picking me up and placing me in her arms.

“I... may have missed this...” I admitted.

“I bet you did... now, why don’t we go get the pills so you don’t lose complete control and become addicted. Sorry I forgot them on our trips, but I suppose that didn’t matter... whatever that spell they cast on me was, it also suppressed my milk production. Didn’t need to pump once. I was so worried about that, and so nervous about asking Rose to conjure up a pump for me.”

“I bet! Now... umm...”

“Oh yes, pills! Then baby gets her milkies.”

I blushed even more as she carried me off into the bathroom.

I lay there, cradled in her arms, suckling at her breast, enjoying the sweet taste of her milk. I had missed this so much. We can’t risk it without Eve’s pills, otherwise I’d become addicted and lose all control. And when I’m not only running for government and needing to keep my adult composure at all times, but also needing to prove that I’m adult enough for a marriage to an Amazon... I couldn’t afford to lose bladder control or my adult self.

But at the same time, I don’t think I could live without this bonding time with Charlie. We’ve been together for a while now, and this special time reminds me how much I love her. How safe I feel around her, despite her being an Amazon. And Rose is right, it’s not the bond from the Goddesses that makes me feel this way. It was the bond that signalled to me that she was the right person, that there was something about her worth risking everything for... and it was right. But it was me that initiated it. It was me who fell in love with all her little quirks, her maternal instincts, her compassion and her kind heart. Not the bond.

So as I snuggled into her arms, the warm, sweet milk flowing into my mouth, all the cares, the worries, everything in my little brain... just disappeared. They’d be back eventually, but for now, this was... bliss.

That was... until we had visitors...

“Oh my god... is she?” Paige said, hiding behind Alex.

“She is. But don’t worry, I know the horror stories about our milk. Our friend Eve, the one who helped Faith recover, developed a drug for me to take that removes all the scary side effects of Amazon milk. So little Olivia here has nothing to worry about. She’ll still have full control and it isn’t addictive. Well... full control after the hour. It still has some side effects...” Charlie explained.

I blushed and tried looking away from our guests.

“I mean... an hour of that isn’t too bad... I guess...” Paige said, nervously.

I looked up at Charlie, who was giving some weird looks across the room.

“Would.... would you like to try some sweetie?” She asked Paige.

“WHAT? I.... ERR.... UMMM...”

“She doesn’t mean from the source, sweetpea...” Alex laughed. “Although I bet she wouldn’t mind...”

“Not at all, but how about I pump a little bit for you? It’ll only last an hour. No addictiveness, no complete loss of control no regression, just a little bit of loss of control for about an hour.”

“I... umm... maybe later?” Paige replied.

“Okay Paige, I’ll ask you again later, okay?”

“O... okay. Umm... Liv?”

I let go of Charlie’s breast and turned my head to look at her.

“How... how is it?” Paige asked.

“It’s good. It’s a bit weird and scary at first. I also was worried about Amazon milk, but this still has the same taste, just... it’s less risky. You should try some later. I’ll prove to you that I get back control and I’m not addicted, then we can get Faith to try some too if she’s up for that. How does that sound?”

“I guess... that wouldn’t be so bad...”

“Now if you’ll excuse me...”

I turned my head back around and continued suckling.

The shame of nursing faded a long time ago. Maybe because these two hadn’t seen me nurse before made it so I blushed to begin with... but now, I just wanted Mummy and her milk.

“We’ll leave you two alone for a while. How about we go find the nursery?” Alex suggested.

“Okay. Umm... bye you two!” Paige said before I heard them leaving.

“You look so cute. Whilst I liked being the same size as you for a while... this is special.” Charlie said, stroking my hair.

I smiled but continued to nurse as Charlie gently rocked me.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out together in our house. I got to show my sisters my nursery and slowly but surely, we brought Paige out of her shell. When we inevitably have to go outside the house, which is looking like tomorrow at this rate, she’ll be back to being the frightened little mouse she was when she arrived. But we’d deal with that when that happens. For now, we just snuggled up on the enormous Amazon-sized sofa in the living room, the roaring fireplace creating a cosy ambience that filled the room, making us all feel extra snuggly and sleepy.

“Hey Liv?” Faith asked as she snuggled up to her Mummy.

“Yeah?”

“So... umm... how can we get hold of some nanites?”

“Blank ones?”

“Yeah.”

“I mean I know some contacts. I use nanites to create my dresses in my workshop, and they send them to me blank. My machine programs them so they can create clothing.”

“Can you ummm... get some? And can I use your machine? I may be able to reprogram them from there...”

“Oh wait... you want to make all of us immune?”

“Yeah. I know how scared Paige is of going outside, so I figured if we’re all protected from hypnosis and other nanites... that may help put her at ease. Plus I’m not going to lie... I don’t want my girlfriend being regressed. So I’d like to get all of us inoculated before we even step foot outside of your house.”

“Good thinking.” Charlie said, making Faith blush.

“I’ll ask Eve to bring some tomorrow. She’ll be able to get a hold of some for us. Then with the time it’ll take you to reprogram them to match ours, I think that’ll be enough time for Rose and Noelle to get here.” I told Faith.

“Hopefully. What happens if they don’t show up?” asked Paige.

“Umm... why don’t we just carry on with the plan?” I suggested.

“I mean we could... but if we get the jewel we won’t be able to use it, only magic users will be able to use it. And none of us can use magic.” Morgan shrugged.

“We’re kinda stuck in this dimension until they come get us anyway, so we may as well make ourselves useful. It’s better than sticking around and doing nothing.”

“I guess.”

“So assuming we get the nanites tomorrow to protect us... wait, Faith?” I turned to her as she turned to face me.

“Yeah?” She asked.

“Could you make enough to work for my friends too?”

“I could try.”

“Thanks. It’d make us feel a lot better if we were all immune.”

“Yeah it’s no problem. So nanites arrive tomorrow, I copy the program from ours over to them, and then put them in Morgan, Alex, Paige and your friends. Then... we get started on searching for the jewel?”

“Sounds like a plan. We could start the search tonight, but let’s give it a bit of time to see if Rose and Noelle turn up, plus I think after everything that went down we need a bit of time to relax and recuperate.”

“I think I’m going to go snuggle up for the evening in bed...” Paige said, grabbing her bag and climbing off the large sofa. As she pulled the bag off the sofa, it crashed to the floor with a weighty thud.

“You sure sweetie?” Alex asked.

“Yeah. You don’t have to come with... I think I need a bit of time alone.”

Alex looked concerned, but I didn’t blame her, I felt concerned about Paige with her current behaviour.

Paige clutched her large, weighty bag and waved goodnight to everyone before leaving the room.

“You want to go with?” Charlie asked Alex.

“Nah, I think me being there would just make her worse. I’ll go up soon though, can’t have her swimming about in her own thoughts, especially not in this dimension.” Alex replied.

“She’ll be okay, Alex. She’s just had a lifetime of horror stories about this dimension. I’ll invite my friends over tomorrow to help us with the search, she can get to know some of my friends and hopefully that will help her relax a bit.” I said, trying to make Alex feel a bit more at ease.

“Amazon or little friends?” She asked.

“Both. But don’t worry, we’ll introduce my Amazon friends very carefully.”

“Thanks, please be careful with her, she’s fragile.”

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first chapter of it, it's posted here! Link  below!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Nervously tapping my feet, awaiting the return of Rose and Noelle.  Here's to hoping the next chapter is how they made it out of there and hopefully toppled the 2 remaining council members and left them as babbling babies.  We can hope, lol.  

I'm really worried about Paige.

Not only has she heard horror stories about DD, she's been threatened with it several times.

She is traumatized by this dimension even before she has ever been there.

She really needs to be handled with care if she is not to lose all trust in her friends.

The milk suggestion was funny but not the best idea for someone like Paige.

I'm really curious to see how well she survives this dimension.

I also hope that Rose and Noelle are doing well.

TBH I would probably be reacting the same way as Paige with everything we know. I'd honestly feel safer going into an active war zone then this dimension. ??‍♀️

Like me getting ready to go out the front door...

Pin on Anime girls with guns

If anyone asks I'm part of Charlie and Liv's security detail

???‍♀️

Actually come to think of it shouldn't Alex have contacts like this from when she visited?

Olivia.png.48a08d5a81af1f5c798cce4add781ed1.png

Chapter 42: Friends

A warm, cosy evening in, snuggling up with each other and just generally taking it easy was exactly what we needed. After being kidnapped and forced to do all that stuff against our will, we needed time to recover and realign our dynamics with our caregivers.

Paige had gone upstairs, but after a while Alex joined her, so I hoped she was also recovering now. I snuggled up to Charlie’s arm and was very close to drifting off to sleep, and by the looks of it, Faith was close to doing the same with Morgan.

Though before I did drift off to sleep, I grabbed my phone and sent a text to all my friends, telling them I’m back now, and that we needed to speak to them tomorrow. Some said they were busy, but a few said they were worried about me and so they’d be round first thing in the morning. I’m lucky to have such amazing friends.

And as I looked at Faith, her eyes closing and her mouth drooling slightly, I thought to myself...

‘And such an amazing family...’

I woke up somewhere completely different from where I remembered falling asleep. At some point during the night Charlie must have carried me up to my nursery and placed me in my crib. And as I rolled over to sit up, I found out Morgan must have had the same idea as Faith was fast asleep next to me in my crib.

Not wanting to wake her up, I carefully climbed over her and grabbed the baby monitor.

“Charlie... can you come get me? Pleeeeeease? I don’t want to wake Faith up...” I whispered into it.

And as I expected, Charlie walked in a minute later, with a big smile on her face.

“I knew you’d be up and listening in...” I said, pouting at my wife.

She stuck her tongue out at me and reached over the crib bars, grabbing me with both hands and lifting me up, before placing me in her arms.

“Let’s go get breakfast, shall we? Faith can have a bit more sleep.” She whispered to me.

Quietly and carefully, Charlie carried me out of the nursery and down the stairs.

“Have Rose and Noelle showed up yet?” I asked.

“Not yet sweetie. We’ll give them a bit more time. In the meantime, we can at least research and plan ahead for the next jewel. What time are our friends coming round?”

“Probably after breakfast, they seemed desperate to see us after we kinda... disappeared.”

“Well at least we know they care.” Charlie smiled. “So we better get that little tummy of yours filled, and then get you dressed.”

“Get me dressed? Oh no... What in?”

“I was thinking... dungarees. You’re overdue some babying, but we got to keep you adult enough to explain everything to those of our friends who don’t know all about... you know... the multiverse.”

“Who doesn’t know now? Obviously Eve, Sarah and Zoey do, they’ve met everyone but Alex and Paige. And Malcolm met Rose when she came to recruit us for the mission.”

“Well from our closest friends... I’d say just David, Claire, Gwen and Amber. If we’re talking other acquaintances... Linda and Thomas, our parents, and Sam. Oh and Alice and John. Oh and Taylor and their little poly family.”

“Do we need to tell all of them though? It may scare some. Who is coming around to visit today? Who did you get in touch with?” Charlie asked.

“Just those who know, as well as David and Claire. I figured Sam would be busy with his family, and the rest... don’t really need to know. Out of those I got in contact with... all of them sent me a message saying they’d be here first thing today. All of them seemed worried, even Malcolm... and he knew where we went!”

“Did he tell the others though?”

“Knowing him? Probably not. If we went missing any longer, maybe he did? I don’t know.”

“Anyway, how about we get some food in that little tummy of yours before everyone arrives?”

“...Yes Mummy...” I blushed as she carried me into the kitchen and placed me down in my highchair.

After a very messy breakfast (Charlie insisted on missing my mouth with the spoon every time), Charlie carried me up to the Nursery, where we found Morgan looking into the crib, watching Faith sleep still. It must be weird for her though, as she’s the same size as Faith and I, so she has to look through the bars, unlike Charlie who can just look over.

“Oh she’s so precious.” Charlie commented.

“Isn’t she just? Part of me doesn’t want to wake her.” Morgan smiled.

“Don’t, there’s no rush to get up. It’s probably best as we have friends coming over very soon. I’m just going to get Liv here dressed for the day in her favourite pink dungarees. You stay here with Faith, we’ll probably need to introduce a couple of our members to the whole multiverse thing.”

“Ah don’t worry, Faith is a heavy sleeper, she may be here for a while, and I may climb in next to her.”

“Let me lower the side for you then. It can be a bit awkward for littles.” Charlie offered, undoing the lock on the side and lowering it for Morgan.

“It’s going to take me a while to get used to being called a little. Even spending most of the past year in this dimension... it still hasn’t sunk in.” Morgan laughed awkwardly.

“I bet. But don’t worry, I’m here to help. I know it’ll probably be a tiny bit humiliating sometimes, but you’re with friends, so we won’t judge or tease you.”

“Thanks. Yeah I’ll climb in with her, just leave the side down will you?”

“Happily.” Charlie said, lifting the side of the crib down, allowing Morgan to climb in next to Faith.

Morgan sat with her back to the end of the crib, carefully placing Faith’s head on her lap, making sure not to wake her. Expertly, she removed Faith’s thumb that she was sucking on, and replaced it with a dummy that she had in her pocket.

“We’ll be okay now, thanks.” Morgan said.

Charlie nodded and carried me over to my wardrobe, picking out my favourite pink dungarees and a white, wide-neck tee.

“No socks?” I asked, confused.

“No, you’re going to be in my arms most of today, so you won’t need to walk. Plus we’re not going out. Aaaand... I love your little bare feetsies. They’re so cute. I could eat them up! Nom nom nom!”

I squealed as Charlie pretending to nibble on my toes. She quickly took that opportunity to place one of my dodies in my mouth, silencing me.

“Shhh, don’t wake the other baby...” She said, kissing my cheek. “Now, let’s get you dressed!”

The doorbell rang just as Charlie clipped the second strap to the bib of my dungarees, and then attached the dummy that had fallen out of my mouth during the dressing down.

“Perfect timing!” Charlie whispered to me.

“Mummy?” I asked, nervously.

“Yes babykins?”

“Have you spoken to Alex and Paige this morning?”

“Alex came down earlier, whilst you were asleep. She’s having a lazy morning in bed with Paige, they’ll be down later.”

“Is Paige alright?”

“Yeah, apparently she was busy reading last night, probably to get her mind off where she is.”

“Fair enough. I hope she likes our friends. With half of the ones coming over being Amazons... it may scare her more...”

“We’ll handle that when it comes to it. Now, let’s go greet our guests. You ready babygirl?”

I nodded happily as Charlie popped my dodie back in my mouth and lifted me up onto her hip, carrying me out of the nursery and back down the stairs.

“Hey everyone!” Charlie greeted our guests at the front door. “How did you all arrive here at the same time?”

“Malcolm picked us up in his new van.” Zoey answered as she pushed her way past Charlie and I and waddled inside, closely followed by Sarah, who walked with a pronounced waddle.

Malcolm was dressed in his usual shirt and pants. Very adulty... very boring. Zoey and Sarah were dressed in identical babyish dresses that barely covered their thick nappies, although Zoey wore a pastel purple one and Sarah wore yellow. I recognised them instantly as the dresses Zoey asked me to make over a year ago, and they looked adorable in them.

“They were having a little evening last night when you sent the message, and they weren’t feeling particularly adulty this morning, so I let them get dressed in their baby outfits. Well... Zoey wanted it; Sarah was pushed into it like always...” Eve said, walking up to Charlie and smiling.

“She’ll do anything for Zoey...” I joked, Eve and Charlie laughing along with me.

“Are you okay Liv? You disappeared for a while, and all Malcolm would tell us is that you were okay and with people you trusted. The media were all over your sudden disappearance. You may need to do damage control, and soon.” Eve asked.

Malcolm shrugged his shoulders and quickly walked in, trying to avoid being involved in the conversation any longer.

I looked at Eve, in her perfectly ironed suit jacket and pencil skirt, looking like she was a CEO of a large company. I mean... she is a CEO and the lead Doctor at her hospital, and she’s Mummy to two littles... even if they’re adults most of the time and only play being little when Zoey is in the mood. Honestly... I don’t know how Eve fits everything into her schedule. She’s like... SuperMum.

“I’m okay. I’m sorry I worried you, and we’ll have to worry about my disappearance another time. We’ll explain everything in a minute, why don’t you go sit down in the living room?” I suggested.

Eve nodded and quickly caught up with Malcolm, the two of them escorting the other babyish littles into the living room.

David walked up to Charlie and smiled.

“Hey little sis.” David smiled, looking up at Charlie.

“Hey big bro.” Charlie smiled back down at him.

I loved their whole dynamic. Ever since finding each other again after so many years, they’re still super close despite what happened. Now David can even be in the same room as Charlie’s Mum, he doesn’t feel uncomfortable and has completely forgiven her for adopting him all those years ago. And now they’re just like any brother and sister, but the fact that he’s technically the big brother, despite being less than half her height... still cracks me up.

“You okay? You went off grid for so long... I couldn’t reach you...”

“Yeah. Just... look we’ll explain everything in a minute, you head inside.” Charlie replied.

“Okay...” David said before walking in, leaving us with just one person left to greet.

“Claire...” I said, sounding serious all of a sudden.

“Liv... Charlie...” She responded in a similar manner.

There was a tense standoff in the doorway...

“What’s up?” Claire asked, sounding confused.

“We have some stuff to reveal to you in here... but we know how close you are with Chris from LIBRA. We need assurance that you won’t tell him anything about what you find out here.”

“What? Is it so secret that I can’t even tell him?”

“Yes. We trust you, and we trust him... mostly. But this stuff is just between friends. If word got out about this, it could be bad. Really bad.”

“Okay, I promise I won’t tell him anything. You know my loyalties lie with you two. I only worked for LIBRA to better the country, I don’t owe Chris anything. But you two are some of my closest friends... plus Malcolm would dump me so quickly if I betrayed you...”

“Okay, you can come in. Go sit down in the living room, we’ll be along any moment.”

Claire wandered off into the living room and Charlie shut the front door before looking at me in the eyes.

“What is it?” I asked.

“You go talk to them, maybe try to explain everything a bit. I’ll go prepare our sisters.”

“Okay... but don’t be long!”

Charlie kissed my head before placing me on the floor, the cold floor making my toes curl as soon as they touched.

“Now toddle off and be a good girl for our guests...” She said, patting my butt, making me waddle forward and into the living room.

“Hey everyone. So... we’ve been gone for a little while. Sorry for worrying you...” I said, the room going quiet as I walked into the centre of the room. “So yeah... umm... well Eve, Sarah, Zoey and now Malcolm are kinda in the loop... but David and Claire have no idea about any of this so I’ll start at the beginning. So you know how there’s another Earth on the other side of the portal?”

Everyone nodded.

“Well... umm... how do I explain this... have either of you two heard of the multiverse theory?”

“Only in science fiction shows and stuff... I understand the principle though.” David answered.

“No idea what you’re talking about.” Claire answered.

“Oh I’ll explain it...” David said, turning around to speak directly to Claire, “Well the multiverse theory is...”

David explained the theory to Claire, who looked just as confused as the others did when we first explained it to them.

“So on the other side of the portal... is someone who is just like me but isn’t an Amazon and has a much different life?”

“Yeah... well, probably anyway, there’s no way to say for certain that everyone has a variation in each universe.”

“That’s so cool. But what does this have to do with Liv and Charlie? Did you go to the other Earth?”

“Well... yes... but that wasn’t the only one we went to.” I replied.

It was at that moment that Charlie walked in, with three of our variations in front of her. Everyone but Paige, who was most likely holed up, terrified of coming out.

Claire’s face lit up at the sight of our sisters. The biggest grin formed across her face.

“OH MY GOD! IS THAT A LITTLE-SIZED CHARLIE? WAIT... TWO OF THEM? THEY’RE SO CUTE!”

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first chapter of it, it's posted here! Link below!

• Like 11

I like these relaxed chapters after very action rich chapters.

But from experience I know that this means that soon chaos will break out again.

The ending made me laugh a lot and I hope the Amazons can pull themselves together, especially for Paige's sake.

• LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete